Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 03, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Application of Natural Logic (Living by the creational laws and recommendations) » Archive through August 03, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Indi

Post Number: 144
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

However I also see in nature that when two opposite polarities are joined that they annihilate each other, like matter and antimatter for example.

Hi Thomas

The questions you have posed are two of the main matters in cosmology and particle physics -- that the universe is made of matter and that the universe is electrically neutral. How can that be???

One of the most fundamental questions in the universe today!

Matter/anti-matter asymmetry has still not been explained -- as it is only with this asymmetry can it be possible for matter and therefore us, to exist. At some stage in the creation of this material universe, there had to have been 1 more electron than a positron -- due to some variable that as yet has not been determined.

There are many attempts to explain how this could come about, but to this day, there is not an adequate explanation although, there have been studies that have uncovered asymmetry in two subatomic particles, the B meson and the K meson, and these seem promising. This asymmetry is called "charge parity violation".

You could look this up if you want to go there....

However, getting back to Billy's writings, there is an explanation given for the matter/anti-matter and polarity of the universe issue, in the book "Existentes Leben im Universum". I am pretty sure I sent the relevant section to you last year some time. Here is an exerpt from it that is relevant.

p. 148

Die erste der sieben Stufen oder Ebenen vor dem eigentlichen Atom stellt die erste feinmaterielle Form dar, der wiederum bekannterweise eine Antimaterieform entgegengesetzt ist.
Bekannterweise aber vernichten sich Materie und Antimaterie prinzipiell gegenseitig, wenn sie aufeinanderprallen, und zerstrahlen zu Photonen. Durch das schöpferische, natürliche Gesetz jedoch ist bestimmt, dass in allen Ebenen, vom Atom an rückwärts bis zum Ursprung in der ersten Ebene, weniger Antiteilchen existierten als dies im gegenpoligen Bereich der Fall war - was sich auch bis heute so erhalten hat. Das kleine Übergewicht der Materieteilchen gegenüber den Antimaterieteilchen führte dazu, dass nach einem Zusammenprall immer etwas Materieteilchen übrigblieben.
Und genau diese Überbleibsel nun, diese überzähligen Materieteilchen nun, stellen die eigentlichen Bausteine der gesamtuniversell existierenden und dem Erdenmenschen bekannten Materie dar.

Here, Billy has previously described that there are 7 levels before the atomic level. It is back in these levels that there are fewer antiparticles than counterpoles -- and that it is this small predominance of matter particles that led to some particles remaining after collisions with the antiparticles. And that is how the material universe exists.

in peace

Robjna

Thomas

Post Number: 426
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 01:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob. The buddhist teachings are partly correct and partly flawed as I recall BEAM saying. As far as movement without objects, that is strictly speaking not true because there has to be something in order for it to move. Even the Absolute Void from which the original Creation came started from the absolutely finest energy. If you don't consider energy an object, then it might help to remember that even intangible things are still "things" and thus objects. BEAM does say that everything is based on information and idea, but those ideas are themselves "things" so the logic still holds. As far as "flashes of energy" energy can increase locally or decrease local, or it can move or change, but energy can not be created nor destroyed ultimately. Even our spirits don't "create" energy strictly speaking. They take external and internal conditions to increase their own energy which ultimately came from Creation but was not created from nothing.

Just some things to think about. :-)

Thomas

Post Number: 428
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Indi, I still have it but didn't recall that part as I was writing the above post. Speaking of logic, since this is that section, I got Macht der Gedanken a day ago or so and will email you soon about some stuff :-)

Thomas

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 201
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 01:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas: As far as "flashes of energy" energy can increase locally or decrease local, or it can move or change, but energy can not be created nor destroyed ultimately.

The comment was not saying that energy was being “created”, but that it was being “expressed”. It was being expressed in the movement (vibration). Where there is movement, there is energy, i.e. F=ma or Force (energy) = mass times acceleration.

Thomas: As far as movement without objects, that is strictly speaking not true because there has to be something in order for it to move.

Ahhh, this is the chicken and egg conundrum, which came first, is it not? Can you have “something” without “vibration” (movement)? If your answer is “energy” then the question comes back, in what manner is the energy expressed? It is oscillating energy. Even in its' finest form.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 202
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas: "The buddhist teachings are partly correct and partly flawed as I recall BEAM saying."

Just for clarification purposes, the quote you are referring to is not a "Buddhist" teaching. Tibetan Buddhist monks were known for teaching on all manners of subjects within the monasteries, similar to a Catholic school. The book that I quoted from, written by Alexandra David-Neel and Lama Yongden covers a wide spectrum, cosmology being one of them. I occassionally read the Christian Science Monitor but that doesn't make me a Christian Scientist nor does it make the material that I read there, Christian Science philosophy.

But I see how I might have given the wrong impression. :-)

Regards
Bob

Socrates

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, March 30, 2008 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You can study the logic of the Universe all you like, but you may never understand it all until you look within. It is when you look within and access the knowledge of your past as well as the knowledge of the different realms of consciousness that you will be granted an understanding that transcends words or diagrams. It is pure knowledge, pure experience. And through this understanding you will have no need for memorizing words or concepts for it will all be known and it will flow from your mind as easily as fresh, warm milk from a metal pitcher.

So if you truly seek a complete understanding you must quieten your mind and observe both the inner and the outer worlds of perception.

Barbarian216

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spoken with admiration Socrates,

Yes, one must look within "himself/herself" to find the answers which will make your Conscious "aware" of knowledge. No one can conceptionalizie true knowledge, but experience it by past and current inputs in order to create new knowledge.

Which brings into consideration the co-relationship between spiritual and technology regarding human development.

Take this logic a step further regarding the episode with ET's artificially enhancing their spiritual level to such a stage, that they could not defend themselves. Had their technological status been in sync with their spiritual level, they would have avoided attack by other ET's.

That is why there are 7 different levels of sub-atomic, (if that's the right terms?) Each layer when discovered or manipulated should be in sync with the level of spiritual achievement. That is the logic between technology and spiritual existence, any deviation will bring problems.

By doing this, by creational law, these ET's had it coming and should have been eliminated, but instead used earth humans to fight their wars.

They altered his DNA, made them aggressive, shorten their life span to under 100 years to prevent rebellion and of course made them believe they were serving a "god" mission.

Now, here presents two dilemnas that one has to ask himself/herself:

First, if these ET's were up front and told the earth humans the truth about their status, I think we could have formed a benefical relationship with these ET's.

Secondly, they could have reversed this manipulation and we would not be in the situation earth humans are at the present moment.

So here is another example of negative intervention imposed on mankind and yet we are told to find the answers ourselves. It seems that "karma" only flows one direction, you're top dog, then everything flows down hill?

I hope I'm wrong in this accessment, but please convince me otherwise? Just one question, I'm thinking of not inputting any more posts if this is just a forum where people get to input their ideas, but nothing gets done?

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 248
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Barbarian: "I hope I'm wrong in this accessment, but please convince me otherwise? Just one question, I'm thinking of not inputting any more posts if this is just a forum where people get to input their ideas, but nothing gets done?"

This is a forum for the discussion of the Meier material. The “getting done” part occurs in each person’s individual lives of which you are not privy to, but yet you stand in judgment of. Go ahead. Stand up and shout at the universe about how all unfair it is and how the ETs did you wrong and see where it gets you. Or you could start taking responsibility for yourself. It’s entirely your choice. No one is going to convince you of anything. You will either scratch the surface and move on …or you won’t. But if you decide to stick around, do us all a big favor and stop the whining. We are adults here.

Regards
Bob

Markc

Post Number: 609
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know barb , it looks like your'e just another of these people who can't read , doesnt want to read or thinks they are too important to read . This forum , like the teachings themselves , is not some kind of frakking think tank for bored people who sit at their computers in their shorts . Presuming some kind of unfairness based on an assumed democratic authorship is not at all a possibility . The teachings are just that , irrevocable , unchangeable , even by geniuses like yourself . Please create a blog somewhere and complain in silence to the ether .

NEXT ?

MC
Mark Campbell

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 249
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some people’s psyche are not ready for the truths contained in the Meier material. And so they subconsciously sabotage the experience by creating conflict. Much like they might sabotage a personal relationship to get out of it. This might take the form of creating an emotional event or an ultimatum; whereby, they can blame others for the “breakup” and allow themselves to walk away from it with a clear conscience. Or, they find within the material that there are conflicts with their individual pet beliefs that they find more to their liking and are not ready to let go of yet. And so they create an alternate paradigm where they can hold ALL of the things they want to believe as being true. All of this is perfectly valid within the confines of a person’s individual growth and evolution. But problems arise when you try to get others to align themselves with wherever you are in your own path. This, too, being done to validate your own choices. But it apparently can not be overstated enough, this is a forum for the discussion of the Billy Meier material.

It may, in fact, be better for some people to simply put the Meier material on a shelf and walk away from it for awhile. Read and pursue other materials that you think are better for you now. If you decide to come back to the Meier material later, that’s fine. And if you don’t, that’s fine, too.

Regards
Bob

Melli

Post Number: 338
Posted on Thursday, April 03, 2008 - 04:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear members,
I came here to learn and inquire and thus help my spirit to evolve so that I too can become a better earth human.
For a long time now, this forum is going no-where, it's like a "Chicken without a head" and irrelevant posts are being aired, why I ask? I realize how time is precious and especially so for the Moderators so why allow this forum to become a junkyard full of irrelevant posts and negativities, it doesn't serve this purpose of being here; in fact it robs some of us of the valuable time that we do have, and some people are not even posting any longer because they feel it's futile as this forum is way way off of what it started as, it has become somewhat aggressive and stupid, dare I say and thus valuless.
I would like to suggest that the moderators take a firmer hand on the posts and those that are way of track not be posted at all. I for one want to learn much more and thus I want those people with ideas and Billy's info. to feel that they can contribute here because people are really interested and searching.
I would really like to learn the valuable info. about the Psyche specifically because it is not available in English and we only know so very little and I feel that this is precisely what is needed here and now, it is to begin unraveling the way our consciousness works and learn to recognize our Psyche and move onwards from there because these lessons are important for our every day living.

Hector

Post Number: 367
Posted on Thursday, April 03, 2008 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli even in this forum you (me too) have to separate the wheat from the chaff.Learning is a process which involves to make decisions, positive or negative, and choosing what to read or what to study is part of that endless game.Do not pursue a passive study, waiting for someone else to validate your progress.My advice is to pursue an active study, where you are the one who provokes changes, and not the one who is just witness of those changes (passive study).

There is a fantastic word in German, "wirken" and the noun Wirkung which means to effect/affect things.For me to affect in a neutral-positive way your close circles (friends, marriage, family, work...) is the certificate proof that i'm understanding Billy's teachings, as well as applying them correctly to my daily life.

Are we talking about the forum and the info provided, that is somehow "stagnating"? That is absolutely no problem, if YOU do not stagnate.Everyone is responsible for his own progress, and in the end what counts is the effort you make trying to gain so called Wisdom, Knowledge and Truth.Sounds bit selfish behaviour, but common sense and the spiritual teachings tell us we cannot impose anything on anybody if its not in case of emergency.

Markc

Post Number: 613
Posted on Thursday, April 03, 2008 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In any group of people , some will eat a clean chicken , and others will have to tolerate the gruesome sight and sound of the beheading of the same chicken .
Mark Campbell

Arturo8913

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

so is anybody actually going to help barbarian with these questions or comments or are we just going to hate on that last comment of his? yes yes we should all look for answers within ourselves but then why are all the other questions people have being answered occaisonaly and his should be found within? i think he was getting at that he just wanted someone to actually help answer him like all the other questions were asked whats the point of being in a forum if there is no cooperation. cant we find truth together and help each other understand?

im sure im going to get some negative comments for sticking up for him but essentially we vered off track the moment we heard him say that last comment.

see what i did with that last comment now if i apply the same logic that happened with barbarian then i would be right and many of us would attack that last comment and we'd all be in somewhat in a mosh pit until someone comes out saying woah dude dude why are we fighting each other man? he had a good comment i think he was onto something lets see first that comment should be under the complaint to plebian/plejaras section second the mortal life we have i suppose isnt fair but thats irrelevant when you take these teachings to heart or to me personally see that if a spirit does exist then its irrelevant and that we should be glad were a live and seek to further our spiritual evolution. so yeah you can complain and it is a valid complaint hard to argue with that but truth is we cant answer for the plejaras (except for billy really) so ask him in the q&a. i hope this brought a long a bit of progress and got something "done"

my overall point for this comment is we can sometimes be a chicken without a head but thats mainly because we are not perfect and a lot of us do not see truth overall to be able to filter out everything else and get to the heart of things. so its important for us to learn to avoid bickering or talking about needless points like people who go on a very important speech and is 99% right but then someone has to cherry pick and start an argument. once again we are not perfect cherry picking will happen for those of us who can see truth beyond that then thats when things get done.

i could go deeper and say it was phi_spirals aggressor gene that lead to the crying part of his comment and thus hid the truth that he should have commented on the other parts of his barbs comments. but i suppose he didnt see the truth that (from expierence i know) the last comment barb made was in an act of desperation to get an answer and that was his way of expressing his sincerest wish to get it not to cause controversy and steer us into a raging inferno where everything is ultimatley avoided. it should always be our mission as it is clearly stated in the beliefs of this forum to find truth in everything and if i read the figu web site correctly it should be what everyone here is practicing daily in every aspect of their life it isnt hard but it does require people to try and be observent.

lets see what cherry picking can be done with my comment as we avoid the truth of it just because it may be inconvienent for some that i mentioned that we should be diligent in seeing truth in everything which if it were true then wed never be a chiken without a head. for those of us who think were better then that please dont fire comments back i was trying to bring up one simple truth: always see the truth and work to refine it. if you have anything to say say it about that one sentence for thats the only thing in this comment worth commenting about less we chop our head off once more becuase i can go on and on about how parts of my comments are flawed but why would i go on and on about the parts that are right nah its easier to see the flaws its so inconvient to change my own belief that i should have commented on barbs real message and say sorry that i missed the truth in his last comment that he only wanted to help find truth with others and through the cooperation of others he can hopefully realize the same truth others found within himself. (i have to be right about one of these statements so to the people who decided to hate on his last comment i think there is still things for you to learn as there is for us all)

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 306
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Arturo,

Thank you for sharing your perspective. A lot of people come to this forum with different expectations of what it should and should not be. Although FIGU has clearly defined what it is; nonetheless, some personalities attempt to make it into something else. Having read very little of the material they presume to understand more than they really do. For real dialogue to occur, I mean dialogue that has meaning and leads to understanding, it is both incumbent, even imperative that the poster make the effort and take the responsibility to make him or herself understood with the medium provided. In this case, it is the written word. Your interpretation of Barbarian's comments may or may not be correct. You are making an assumption versus a logical deduction. If a person has been misunderstood by his comments, they logically should post a clarification so that authentic communication can occur. Since Barbarian has made no effort to clarify his or her thoughts, one could just as easy and more logically conclude that your assumptions are not correct. In fact, if B. had paused for a brief moment of kind reflection, he/she might have phrased it differently. Instead, the general tone of his/her post was one of selfishness.

Central to the teachings in this material is taking responsibility for one’s life. It is right and proper to assist others along their spiritual path, but only up to a point. Barbarian’s attitude toward this forum was the same attitude as toward the Plejarens – that others should do more of the work for him. Speaking only for myself, I tend to be more responsive to a healthier attitude. I would go so far as to say that this is only logical.

Regards
Bob

Kingman

Post Number: 373
Posted on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Barbarian,

This is the topic,

"Discussions on how to apply the natural logic in our daily life."

So to answer you, as others have, the natural logic for you in this case would be to- READ and LEARN the materials we discuss here- and you should be in a better position to ask your questions.
a friend in america
Shawn

Badr

Post Number: 376
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

Today a new post was written in this topic by Trevor, the post was filled with inflammatory contents directed towards two other members, and siding with Arthuro/Barbarian.

Seen as this discussion started more than 2 months ago, it is a real shame that some members can’t just move on. Disappointing how some people try to ignite something that has already burnt off, be it a result of boredom or sabotage.

So instead of just rejecting some posts and forgetting about them, commenting on the forum that such a post was written will ultimately help people seeing why their posts was rejected and maybe learn from it.

Kingman’s post above number 373 “So to answer you, as others have, the natural logic for you in this case would be to- READ and LEARN the materials we discuss here- and you should be in a better position to ask your questions.”, is a perfect closing for this discussion, simple and straight forward. Anything additional to this would be futile.

So why not just learn to let go, and move on...?

PS: Trevor take this post as a warning.

Salome, Badr

Redbeard

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am thankful for this forum and the internet to have access to information and the freedom to study and muse over much of what has been written and passed along from some pretty amazing sources.

I come from a back ground of free thinkers and somewhat stubborn and independent people. I myself because of family conflict and my disillusionment with the alternative mixture of spiritualism and new age thinking, struck out to find the truth.

I became quite involved in a christian church, married to a very dedicated christian woman, leading a men's ministry. I must admit that I could never really fit into the christian life completely even though much of the self help material available for someone in the position I was in is very useful and logical.

I found myself teaching many of these men many of the principals of taking responsibility and self management for their lives.

When I read something that Billy said about how what you have learned about the truth before will keep coming up to you prompting and reminding you when a person gets involved in something that isn't true. That's what has happened to me. My logical side has just not allowed me to continue in that direction and now I'm very seriously studying the meier material, enjoying how it all seems to logically fit together.

The crazy thing about truth vs untruth, is that no matter where you position yourself within a system of belief or a system of knowledge neither side can really prove to someone else with evidence that that is the absolute truth.

Now I'm not taking any side in this statement it's just a realization that I came to because of my wife's position in her brainwashed, accept what she has been taught without question stance vs my back ground of questioning everything.

It certainly levels the playing field, when talking to someone that has accepted a religion or a certain book as truth and follows the teachings and scriptures as translated for them, once you suggest to them that no matter what your beliefs are that they can't prove them or a particular book to be true. It can produce a strong level of confusion, anxiety if not hostility in them.

Logic would lean toward the possibility that if given the opportunity that the men who had Judas's manuscripts would change them if it meant some sort of personal gain.

As we process our world logic comes into play at every turn. Do we use our thinking and independent minds to search for the truth and consider the motives of ourselves and others or do we follow blindly what were told is the truth out of fear or
laziness?

Logic tells me that no one can take care of my thoughts, emotions and business better that me as long as I decide to.

J_rod7

Post Number: 220
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Redbeard, Greetings to All, In Peace,

Redbeard, (though I'm not the 'welcome wagon' ), I welcome you to these forums. You will find very valuable information and discussions here.

I would also direct you to the following websites for an additional wealth of information...:

1/ www.futureofmankind.co.uk/ , where there is archived many of the bulletins and contact notes from Billy Meier and from the Plejarens.

2/ www,theyfly.com , where you may find an excellent selection of books, DVD's, and additional reference materials.

Glad to see you on board with us here. {My beard is silver-white}

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

J_rod7

Post Number: 221
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My apologies. My finger hit the comma key in the web address.
This is the correct link, if you copy/paste...:

**: www.theyfly.com/

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Lepuniv

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2008 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Speaking about logic: BILLY - JMMANUEL ENCOUNTER

Billy, Mohammed and Jmmanuel have/had their spiritform in common.

In this case, can someone explain to me how can the same spiritform be in 2 different bodies at the same time. That's what occured when Billy met Jmmanuel back in the past.

Salome

P.

Badr

Post Number: 404
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2008 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lepuniv,

First of all welcome to the forum, as for your question it has been discussed a few times in the past. Please use the search function available on the top of each page on the forum.

Salome, Badr

Lepuniv

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2008 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Badr,

I'm going to look for it through the search engine and I'll be back to you if I meet a diffculty.

Thanks

Salome

Lepuniv

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page