Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 10, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through August 10, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 248
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Shawn,

Beginning with study of the Contact Notes ( I have only Volume I and II ), then following the expansion of knowledge from the original GaiaGuys website. My own logic leads me to the conclusion offered, as: "humanism as part of the Petale level."

> "..(Creation) never enacted any commandments that stipulate or dictate to the human beings to do or not do this or that. A commandment ("You shall …") is valid only in the material realm, and it (the commandment) can only stem or emerge from a "source" where certain individual aspects and a direct reference to the "coarse matter" human being-who owns a consciousness capable of evolution-exist. (The latter indicates that commandments are not applied within the realm of flora and fauna.)
"Firstly, commandments can be enacted or established by human beings (also those representing society, state or religious groups), and secondly by half- or pure-spirit levels (or planes), within which certain individual vibrational structures or aspects still exist, at least as long as the fusion with the Universal Consciousness (Creation) has not yet occurred. This "backward-compatibility" (which is onesided from the top down) to the material realm of the human beings makes it possible that the highest pure-spirit level, Petale, could transmit the Decalogue or Dodecalogue, respectively."

The above quoted is written by Christian Frehner in his discussion on Spiritual Development.

Let me pick out one phrase here: "Firstly...enacted or established by human beings..and secondly by half- or pure-spirit levels (or planes), within which CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL vibrational structures or aspects STILL EXIST, at least as long as the fusion with the Universal Consciousness (Creation) has not yet occurred."

Do you still need yet more explanation of that which is explicit and implied.? Implied in STILL EXIST, is the concept of PRIOR existence in lower vibrational planes. I don't mean to be obtuse here. There are additional points of reference.

There is another book, "Star Wisdom" by Gene Andrade, available from the website at:
http://www.theyfly.com
The appendix of this book, of which "The source material for this appendix was the original Semjase Contact Notes...", gives the Seven Levels of Evolution as a continuum from the gross material through the Petale level of human spiritual evolution.

Then Ptaah speaking with Billy, In Contact Report 238, said this:
> "664. The first higher forms of life came into being seemingly exactly 39,260,000,000,000 years ago, after which, the possibility was created, through fauna and flora, that even human life could develop, which, since then, evolves during between 60,000,000,000 and 80,000,000,000 years in such a way that it can enter into a half spiritual, and later in a purely spiritual, level of a higher form."

This seems clear to me, adequate 'time' has passed for Human SpiritForms to evolve to the Petale level.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Kingman

Post Number: 379
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod,

it seems your placing parts of this section you picked out of Christians paragraph together and coming up that 'human' is meant all the way through the statement

"Let me pick out one phrase here: "Firstly...enacted or established by
human beings..and secondly by half- or pure-spirit levels (or planes),
within which CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL vibrational structures or aspects
STILL EXIST, at least as long as the fusion with the Universal
Consciousness (Creation) has not yet occurred."

You cannot emphasize "CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL", as a human individual. Christian says, "certain individual vibrational structures". There's no need to twist a statement that backs up your thinking.

The other quotes you use are not evidence of an individual human spiritual being existing in the higher levels. These statements explain that a human spirit starts at one end and TRANSFORMS along the way. Transform means to change from something to something else.

Your not allowing the action of transformation into your thinking .

Yes this statement is partly true....

"This seems clear to me, adequate 'time' has passed for Human SpiritForms to evolve to the Petale level.
"

....as long as you understand that at that level the human spirit form is TRANSFORMED before it reaches the Petale level.
a friend in america
Shawn

J_rod7

Post Number: 250
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Shawn,

Yes, I see your point as to transformation. Thank you. That also helps me to expand the total concept in my own mind.

Salome
J_rod7

Jacob

Post Number: 507
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is the human?
There is no simple answer to this apparently simple question.
In the spiritual teachings the human being is defined as the unity of the ‘human’ spiritform with a physical human body.
When the human spiritform is inside the material human body then and only then it forms the lifeform ‘human’.
Both the human spiritform and the material human body are unities within themselves and they form a hyperunit when combined together.
The human body without a spiritform is just a corpse, a physical entity, organic matter, designed by nature for just one type of spiritform, the ‘human’ spiritform.
On the other side, the human spiritform is created in such a way, that it is impossible for a human spiritform to enter a non-human organism, therefore it is called a human spiritform because it does not incarnate into anything else.
On a side note, reincarnation only applies on the human spiritform, not on the CCB, because the CCB is newly created each time in every new life and has no connection to past lives.
The human spiritform has a CCB which forms the personality in the material human; this is the basic energy in which the material consciousness is formed.

The PURE spiritform however does NOT have a CCB, because since ages it has fused with the spiritconsciousness to form a pure spirit consciousness.
This pure spirit consciousness is not compatible with the human body since it does not have the properties to drive a material consciousness and form a personality.
A pure spiritform is 100% capable of evolution without the aid of a material human body.

A pure spiritform has no connection to a human lifeform whatsoever in a CURRENT way because it can not live inside a human body (with just one notable exception which will never occur again)
The only connection it HAD is in past tense since it stems from a human spiritform, however by means of evolution it changed into something ‘higher’.

Therefore, there can never be humans in purely spiritual form in the pure spiritlevels of Arahat Athersata, Logon level or even Petale level since there is no material human body there or material planets to live on. Only pure spiritual energy.

A human is a human ONLY from and between the moment the spiritform and CCB enters the embryo, up to the moment when the spiritform leaves the human body, instantly turning it into a corpse.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

The_original_dave

Post Number: 248
Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 04:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jrod,

In your post you recommended the book 'Star Wisdom' to Shawn, and I would just like to say that, that book should not be recommended to anyone, since it is full of errors and false information. Also in the book Gene is explaining the teachings through his own understanding.

J_rod7

Post Number: 251
Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello O_Dave,

I agree that the writing and style are Gene's own. I don't agree that the book "is full of errors and false information." Have you read the book yourself? Please tell me, upon what do you base your opinion?

The following is the book information from the description at www.they.com

> At the core of the Meier contacts is a very profound body of spiritual information and timeless wisdom, which has already inspired the following author's commentaries and interpretations.

Star Wisdom - Principles of Pleiadian Spirituality by Gene Andrade

The great evolutionary progression from primitive cultures to star-traveling galactic empires is outlined and made comprehensible by Star Wisdom. Many books have pointed out the social and ecological apocalypse we are fast approaching, but few present an all-inclusive spiritual viewpoint that explains the why and how of our present predicament and the way out. Star Wisdom provides the reader with tools and insight in order to discriminate what is true and false in the diverse and conflicting religious philosophies proliferating on the planet. It offers confirmation of that which is the best of traditional religious philosophy and spirituality and puts it in the context of a perspective that makes the past, present, and future of human history coherent and comprehensible. Star Wisdom offers a real alternative to the chaotic realm of modern spirituality where the hardened dogmas of fundamentalism are competing with the allure of New Age "pop" philosophies.

"Gene Andrade has captured the true essence of man and nature's relationship to Creation, the central power and force of all that is. This is the key to all real happiness and contentment, and is what is behind the true reality of the beautiful beamships photographed by Billy Meier in Switzerland. This, in a nutshell, is the message of the Pleiadian visitors to our Earth humanity--and is the ever-so-important spiritual teaching that is often referred to by those visitors.

This message should be available in every home and all institutions of knowledge...so that present and younger minds have an opportunity to discover who they truly are. It is the message for a new age that has not yet arrived, and will always reemerge as the truth that it is, until man becomes more aware and understands it."

--Lt. Col. Wendelle C. Stevens (Ret.), author of UFO Contact from the Pleiades, and Message from the Pleiades

"I'm very glad that Gene Andrade had the desire and courage to write Star Wisdom. It was inspirational reading."

--James W. Deardorff, author of Celestial Teachings--The Emergence of the True Teachings of Jmmanuel. <

This book might not entirely reflect the Spiritual Teachings, that is not the author's intent. I find it to be a very good condensed synopsis of Plejaren philosophy.

In Peace
J_rod7

The_original_dave

Post Number: 249
Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jrod,

Yes, I have read the book. I purchased the book from Michael months ago. After reading it I posted a small post in the books area under the ''winters and bell books'' thread (since there wasn't a gene andrade thread at the time and Gene got much of his info from Winters.)voicing my dislike of the book due the wrong and misintepreted (thats spelled terribly isn't it) info within it. Tomorrow I'll make another reply to your reply explaining my opinion of the book. I'll do it tomorrow since it's almost 2 am over here in this part of the world, and I've been listening to Heavy metal for a good amount of time so my thoughts aren't well organised at the moment...

Salome
Dave

Scott

Post Number: 1500
Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please let's back to the topic, this is not a discussion regarding the validity of Gene Andrade's book.

J_rod7

Post Number: 252
Posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

Very much agree = back to topic.

There is still blocked the section >> General Area >> Non-FIGU Related >> Miscellaneous. This being blocked, there is limited (almost non-existent) areas to post viewpoints. Could we please re-open this section, at the least?

In Peace
J_rod7

Scott

Post Number: 1501
Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2008 - 05:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello J_rod7,

I understand your desire to discuss topics and or books etc...which indirectly relate to Billy, but the real focus of this forum is pertaining to information directly presented from Billy/Plejarens and the FIGU. This forum was created and is supported by FIGU monies and members and therefore should reflect the guidelines/directives as they are presented by FIGU. I don't mean to sound harsh, but this is the way it is.

Regards
Scott

The_original_dave

Post Number: 250
Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2008 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jrod,

I guess I can't`post the reply I wanted but my old post pointing out some of the misinformed info within the book is still up in the 'Winters and Bell books.'

Thomas

Post Number: 495
Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2008 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob, I sent a post via email to this section in regards to what you said on July 27 about the sensor. It doesn't seem to have made it through though so I will repeat it here:

Could you tell us a little about this unknown factor that you mentioned in relation to the so-called sensor please? I understand that it filters info between the conscious and subconscious but was interested in what the specific factor you mentioned was all about.

You can respond in a more appropriate section if you see fit to do so.

Thanks!
Thomas

Jacob

Post Number: 508
Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2008 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Thomas,

The sensor has multiple functions:
- It filters all the information coming from the 7 senses and only allows sensory impulses which meet a certain level on intensity and intervals. An example could be that you hear loud noises better then soft ones even when you are capable of hearing them both.

- The human is in constant connection to his fellow human in countless ways, also, in the lack of a better word, collective subconsciousness, which is also partly handled by this sensor.

- The human is also in constant connection with the storage banks, receiving impulses and using them in a usually unconscious way for evolution, this is also managed by the sensor. These impulses can include impulses from past lives, but they very very rarely manifest themselves in 'low' developed human life as clear and distinct memories. The reason is that a primitive consciousness, which unfortunately is the Earth human conscious could be seriously confused and even go insane, because it could not make a distinction between current life memories and past life memories.
That specific factor is extremely important and only allows our consciousness information that it can handle and nothing more, as long the consciousness is not on the proper level of development it will not be possible in a logical way to gain access to these past life memories.
I can assure you that for virtually all Earth humans on this planet, past life memories add little to his or her daily evolution in all areas of life.
So, in a nutshell, the sensor is a complex part of the material consciousness forms which has an essential function in every day life.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Rarena

Post Number: 327
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2008 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob and Thomas,

Interesting discussion you guys have going here... The CCB and it's functions are very interesting to me, since... at the age of five years old the idea that atoms were molecules were my idea...

The idea was the way an atom works is as a solar system... Whether it is right or not is not the issue here... The issue is... this is an advanced concept for a four or five year old, yet the concept of infinity coupled with dimensional shifts, UFO's and Nuclear Physics were my interests at that age...

My idea was that this information was from within... It was not learned from outside, although my father, a professor at Stanford U. offered to pay me $25 (a hefty sum in 1958-59) for each college Physics book I read...

So it is at least *possible* the information came from previous incarnations... although not provable by today's science...

Mozart was able to do things that no other human was even close to doing with music at a tender age. Shubert was able at 17 to make a syphony to rival any other... Was it help from fluidal energies? Was it impulse from the spirit form? It came naturally to them... from within.

To say these memories and talents do not peek through once in awhile is naive at best, yet am in agreement you... the memories are not absolutly clear and distinct... They are, after all... viewed from our less evolved physical connection/observation post at this time.

It appears, or we are told... every thought, feeling and emotion is recorded in a field of energy that surrounds the earth...

There was a analogy of this at the Exploratorium in San Francisco... There was an unfired clay cylinder that came from two thousand years ago... They had it rotating at about the same speed it was created with a laser trained on it and had it move in the way the potter's fingers (the stylus) moved up the cylider.

It was possible to hear the potter's conversing in Aramaic or some similar language all those years ago... It is a direct analogy since clay has magnetic almost crystaline (Silicon Crystals)properties and resolution... and from the earth.

Maybe that is the connection with fluidal energy conservation and burial.

Markc

Post Number: 672
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2008 - 02:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So in other words , the clay cylinder was played like a CD laser on an LP surface ; which is actually a new way to play those old LP's , by the way .

interesting .
Mark Campbell

Daniel_n

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, August 04, 2008 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I have a question concerning reincarnation. When a spiritform reincarnates, does the spirit too some degree seek for parents with the same level of vibration? Or is this process carried out somewhat random?

Based on earlier statements made by Billy, i'm being led to think that parents of the same spiritual level is at least preferd.

Would like some input on this if any of you know.

Thanks

Daniel

Hector

Post Number: 394
Posted on Monday, August 04, 2008 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Daniel I agree 100% with your last post. I think you already understand the basics about reincarnation.

Due to overpopulation problems, the process involving search of new parents may be somewhat forced and shorter, but as you said, there should be a certain vibrational conformity between the spirit to reincarnate and the target parents, in order to grant a proper evolution to the spirit, so it suffers no stagnation.

In order to try to answer future questions about reincarnation, i did read that it is not possible in your current life to determine aspects of your future incarnation such as gender, parents, profession, lifespan, place of birth or personality. Such things cannot be consciously chosen/determined at will in your current life, yes it seems like such things are determined now by yourself according to your actions, decisions and thoughts, but you cannot steer the process voluntarily/consciously.

If i'm mistaken please feel free to correct me. And Daniel , be welcomed to the forum!

Memo00

Post Number: 317
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi to all

i remember reading something like that the "carriers of The Mission" (people that support or are involved in it) usually are related, as we can see with Sfath, Ptaah, Semjase and sister(s), etc. I also remember reading that Billy´s sons will be involved in someway in the development of the Mission after he dies.

May it be that it is always like this and one is reincarnated close to people of certain degree of evolution, or if in some way higher spirit planes (like Petale) influence this process until the Mission is accomplished, i don´t know.

One thing is for sure, and it is that the process of reincarnation isn´t random, as it isn´t anything in life. I also remember reading something about how one is reincarnated in a country or place according to one´s level of evolution. And so an older human spirit will not reincarnate in the jungle with some primitive tribe, where he/she may not even learn to read and the possibilities of development are somehow limited by the surroundings.

take care

Daniel_n

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector and Memo

Thank you both for your answers

I see that using the word "random" wasn't to fortunate in this situation. As I do know very well that nothing is random.(I'm not very used to the english language)

My point was if, due to overpopulation, this process was forced or just not as it should be, as Hector also pointed out.

The reason I asked this question is that it seems to me that i'v been born into a family which is very much on the same level, if I can say it like that. At least the most of us. Not that I think any of them knows about Billy or the mission, but they seem very open to many of Billy's ideas about life and living in general. I.e. My father often talks about overpopulation as one of the main concerns on earth.

J_rod7

Post Number: 260
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2008 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to All in Peace,

Daniel_n, welcome to the FIGU forum. I am glad to see you here.
You write: "...this question is that it seems to me that i'v been born into a family which is very much on the same level..."

Among the 'sub-sets' of Creation Laws, is one that says 'Like Attracts Like'. Reincarnation allows for the Human Spirit to engage in lifetimes with those 'other' Human Spirits with whom we have a Resonance. In other words, a similarity in evolutionary levels, and similar in certain mutual life lessons and goals.

These two following excerpts may be found at WWW.FUTUREOFMANKIND.CO.UK/

The following from: >Introduction to the Spiritual Teachings by Semjase at the 10th contact<...:

"The spirit remains forever young and suffers no symptoms of old age.
"What is lasting is the existence of the spirit, truth, knowledge, wisdom, reality.
"Wisdom is an elemental, tremendous power.
"Wisdom is light.
And wherever a light shines, darkness and ignorance vanish.
"But ignorance is the actual darkness, and it is overcome by the light of wisdom.
"Wisdom is a characteristic of the existence of the spirit and the consciousness, and it bears within itself the qualities of happiness, truth, knowledge, balance, beauty, harmony and peace.
"A human who is filled with love is also rich in wisdom, and a human who is rich in wisdom is also full of love.
"He has to pay attention (to the fact) that, ultimately, he is always led, directed and determined by creative-philosophical principles and realities, by creative-natural laws.
"The human has to be a practical philosopher and mystic, and perceive the reality in its changeable, passing forms.
"The more clear his spiritual intelligence becomes through it, the more his personality gains power.

"The way of experiencing the spirit will be accelerated through the unfolding of conscious searching and the gathering of true knowledge, and this unfolding leads to the true and all-encompassing, cosmic wisdom and love, based on the cognition that Creation is present within everything."

The following, >Laws of Creation...<, is from: 'Explanations regarding the term "Laws and Commandments of Creation",' by Christian Frehner.

**Laws of Creation with special impact on the material realm (laws of nature):

*Law of causality (cause and effect)
*Laws of reincarnation
*Seven-step construction of matter
*Interactions within chemistry
*Effects of thoughts: force of sending and force of "beating/striking" upon its return (may be compared to a boomerang)
*Origin and vanishing of planets, galaxies, etc.**

The following excerpt may be found at: www.theyfly.com/spiritual/spirituallife/spirituallife.htm

**The number of those who err again and again is almost infinitely large. One might ask how many errors and mistakes remain before the last human being on Earth finally comprehends where the path shall lead to, and truly does. Really, truly and verily, life is a struggle, even in joy and in love.

**The yearning for certainty burns indelibly in every single human on Earth, especially the certainty of Being and the existence far beyond his terrestrial passing away, which man calls death. This certainty can become true for every single human being once he conquers his own EGO. Truly, it is only the EGO's haze that prevents envisioning the kingdom of true life, spiritualness, beyond the transformation of being and the passing on. That is because the EGO, the "I", places too much emphasis on a person's own welfare until it becomes Egoism with most humans. Doubts and uncertainties hang like dark storm clouds over each individual and, in fact, over all of mankind. Man on Earth is surprised by the thunder and flashes of lightning, brought on by Egoism, materialism, and the remaining degrading things to which he has succumbed, making him their prisoner. To combat them must become a great priority for man.

**Only when, through cognition of truth, the sun of love, which embodies the manifestation of the spirit of life, rises on the horizon of the human psyche to chase away the thunderclouds, is man permitted to recognize how close he really is to the certainty, and how unfounded his fear and anguish have been. Unfortunately, even now for many people only the death of their physical body signifies the beginning of true life and the gradual, renewed radiance of the inner Sohar. However, in the next incarnation the same situation may arise again through man's lack of knowledge in the previous life, if, at that time, he had not been arduously struggling and laboring for improvement.**

These thoughts (above) are from "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier

Therefore, it is seen that reincarnation IS a Law of Creation. This is essential to understand that progress to Spiritual Evolution for EVERY Human will follow this path. Lessons not completed, or not learned, in one lifetime will be repeated until mastered before progressing to more difficult lessons. By gaining a knowledge of the Truth of Creation, the lessons actually become 'easier' to assimilate.

Salome
J_rod7

Marcela

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, August 09, 2008 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everybody,
Very interesting conversation you are having and I wanted to add a few things about reincarnation. Billy said that the spirit will reincarnate in the same ethnic group, meaning if you have died African American you will reincarnate in the USA and not in Africa, for example, but I think that in order to maintain the evolution path I assume that the spirit must be attracted to parents who not only are of the same culture, but also the same spirit level. All different ethnic groups have richness that can be contributed to the evolution of the human kind, but it must be essential for one’s own evolution to be born in the same evolution level. If you guys want I can quote Billy’s words, I just have to do some research. Billy also said on an interview that we can make the conscience decision in this material life about the gender we want to be in the next life. When we die, if I understood correctly, the spirit carries on with the decision because if we are doubtful we might be born gay or lesbian. So, through meditation or in a very conscience way we must make the decision. I have a question about reincarnation though, due to overpopulation I can imagine that some spirits are being forced to be born in different spiritual levels? And also, what happens when an ethnic group has gone extinct, for example Native Americas, are they born in other ethnic groups? And I have one more question…Billy said the the spirit of a person stays in the Beyond for 150 years, but due to overpopulation spirits are coming back after 70 years, what are the negative effects of having to come earlier into the material life? Greetings to all…
Marcela

Adysor

Post Number: 77
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2008 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcela,

"what are the negative effects of having to come earlier into the material life?"

From what I know, the spirit comes into the body and when the body dies, the spirit form has around 100 years to disseminate the knowledge of one lifetime... due to overpopulation, the spirits spend only 30-40 years into the spirit world and have not time to disseminate the information...

Also, a spirit form is not obliged to reincarnate in a human body in the same ethnic group as before or in the same country...but it is likely that it will do that...so if one ethnic group becomes extinct while he was spending time in the spirit world...he will just reincarnate into a child of another ethnic group.
Adrian.

J_rod7

Post Number: 261
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2008 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Marcela,

> "All different ethnic groups have richness that can be contributed to the evolution of the human kind, but it must be essential for one’s own evolution to be born in the same evolution level." >

Yes, you have expressed this well. In fact, if you think upon your own thoughts a little more, you may find the answer to your questions...:

> "...some spirits are being forced to be born in different spiritual levels?...what happens when an ethnic group has gone extinct..?" <

Consider that we will pass some 60 to 80 Billion years incarnating through countless lives in the material dimensions. Then, when our Spirit selves are evolved in Creation Truth, we move into the life in higher spiritual planes, where evolution continues onwards towards Creation.

Ethnic groups will come and go, relationships will form and dissolve, even worlds will come and go. This is the natural order of the Material realm... all is in constant change. And yet our spirits experience our lives here as a 'fixed-reality'. This is the Illusion, the Maya, the sense of permanence of the material and what appears to be a separation from Creation. This is the testing field in which we play our parts, where we learn our lessons, where we 'grow-up', and evolve. Ethnicity, culture, gender, and the 'things' of the material worlds are the least of our lessons.

This is where we may come to understand the Creation is the true origin of our own Spirit. Understand the Creation is pure in Love. Our greatest test is to understand our own Being is raised in vibration when we also become pure in Love. When we see the Creation love is expressed in all other Beings, we are then seeing Creation itself.

Salome
J_rod7

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page