Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 03, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through August 03, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stafath

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 - 02:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,

I think I have found my own way how to improve my concentration. Still investigating that.

Thomas

Post Number: 485
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear moderators, this question is for Christian Frehner specifically if he has the time to respond: Hello again Christian, I would like to know (if it isn't too personal of a thing to ask) how your meditation experience at the center (specifically your assigned meditation time in the pyramid by yourself) has changed since you first began meditating using the center pyramid. First I am assuming that, like in the early days of FIGU, you and the other core group members have a scheduled amount of time that you meditate in the pyramid. If this no longer is the case, please excuse the question. However if something like this still occurs, I would like to know what your experience during meditation is like now when compared to when you first began using the center's meditation pyramid. I am assuming that your meditation has likely on average become more in depth, but I wonder if the experience is actually any different in other ways? For example, have you experienced anything other than the quieting of thoughts etc? Thanks for your time. If the subject is too personal, I will gladly drop the subject...

Pledja

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone ever experiened anything during deep meditation. Ive made it to the point, where the blackness turns into a bright light while eyes are closed, it usually passes within a minute or so.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 245
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Pledja,

That is very good. Just keep going on and after that you will see the colours.

I think its blue then green then yello and finally red.

Red symbolises that you are very deep into meditation, and there the abilities of Telepathy and telekinesis are found.

Salome,
Aditya

Edward

Post Number: 1160
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pledja.....

I have had the same, as you did.

Sometimes it was a sphere of Sparkling light, and sometimes, the darkness
would slowly become very lightened, as if the darkness would slowly be lit, as
One would experience with a light-dimmer.

I found this a very relaxing experience, I must say. Felt as if I achieved my
goal, during meditation, and for my deep inner-self; and the ONENESS with
ALL(the Creation).

Edward.

Adysor

Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adityasonakia,

I don't know about those colors you talk about and I don't know if according to Billy Meier, are appropriate for meditation, but.....about the color red, logically because the blood is red(obviously), if there is even little light in the surroundings(natural or man made), if you concentrate, from the darkness something red will appear(which I believe it's the blood from the eyelids), and I have experienced that, it's easy to achieve... So I don't think that this is an achievement in the meditation....

I don't know about the other colors or the bright light, but in my opinion it has nothing to do with spiritual and it's only about your eyes... I might be wrong...hehe
Adrian.

Scott

Post Number: 1496
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adrian,

It is mentioned in the Meditation Book by Billy regarding the perception of colors. It has nothing to do with seeing one's own eyelid etc..

Scott

Redbeard

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am interested in learning more about meditation and would like to get recommendations on some reading materials. I don't read German but I could get it translated if I must. Can you give me a list of the best ones to start with and where to get them.

Also what web sites might be helpful.

Thanks, RB

Scott

Post Number: 1497
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Redbeard,

Initially I would learn the concentration exercises which are outlined in the book "Die Psyche". If you do a search on the forum, you will find these exercises.

Regards
Scott

Pledja

Post Number: 35
Posted on Friday, July 18, 2008 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adityasonakia

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Pledja

Post Number: 36
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2008 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Has anyone experienced the talking to your self while waking? When i wake up, i hear myself talking about random things!!!? It started occuring after i started meditating!? Like i wake up and im just talking to myself, just like i do as if im awake, but im not consciuosly doing it. It fades slightly after waking.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 245
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pledja,

I have experienced that aswell.

Adysor

Post Number: 67
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 05:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it's called thinking out loud
Adrian.

Pledja

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adrian

With thinking out loud consciously initiate it, This isnt. Its like waking up and finding out that you have been talking to another person while you've slept! This does prove from experience that thoughts are not always consciously created!

The experience is very intriguing to say the least

Adysor

Post Number: 68
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyway....I know what you're talking about but I still think that it's thinking out loud or exercising a dialog about a subject that you really wish to discuss...in which you want to explain it very clear.

It's when you let your mind be calm and let thoughts flow without interference and then you pick one and talk about it out loud(usually or atleast what happens to me is that I talk about the problems in the world....politics, religion, environment, overpopulation etc)...
that's my opinion
Adrian.

Pledja

Post Number: 38
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - 05:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adrian,

Every Human consciously does what you stated above.

How Are thoughts usually formed? Speaking on how thoughts are usually formed, how Are these thoughts possible while sleeping?

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 421
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 06:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey ther pledja,
how are thoughts usually formed? that's a good question, i dont have the wisdom that would explain it. but i do have an idea... thoughts are impulses of energy with certain information contained in it, how they are created i dont know, but they must be formed based on existing information contained in the spiritual realm.

as i understand it, we are always concious, but there are degrees of awareness. when you sleep, you are concious but not aware, although you can become aware during sleep, some refer to it as "lucid dreaming".
if you can dream then why cant you think when sleeping?

hope that's of some help in some form or another :-)

Adysor

Post Number: 69
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

People can't dream the entire period of sleep....

There are 5 stages of sleep and only in one called REM(rapid eye movement) can people dream, the rest are light sleep, deep sleep, non-REM, and waking....In deep sleep there are usually no thoughts as in deep meditation I guess...

I know this from Psychology...
Adrian.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 423
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey their adysor,
who said people can dream for an entire period of sleep?
not me.
on the other hand, how credible is earth psychology and to what degree?
if i am meditating and i recieve an impulse from my gemut, or (sorry for being ignorant)from wherever the information comes that eventually enters our psyche...
then how would that (recieving any kind of spiritual information) even be possible during meditation, according to your view?

the words "usually" and "i guess" give the impression (to me at least) of lingering doubt.
are you absolutely sure of what you say, or is this simply your personal opinion based on something you learned from psychology?

no offense intended by the way, and sorry to the moderator for straying a little off topic

oh and now that i just noticed...
what is Pentra, om and death meditation respectively?
can anyone clue me in?
thanks very much.

Adysor

Post Number: 70
Posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Peter,

Well so far earth psychology is the only one we have and we got to work with it until new findings get discovered....

Yes "usually" and "I guess" are signs of personal opinion and doubt....the way I remember is that in each stage of sleep the brain emits different waves...like delta, gamma etc...and because I am not learned in this field I could not give a strong explanation.

And where did you get this "spiritual information" I don't understand what you mean....can't it be just information?
I would also say, in my opinion, that during meditation or sleep information/thoughts come to attention from inside the brain or outside too.... The information that you experience during the meditation might be from the brain itself...which comes to attention in a subconscious way....other than that there is also information "in the air" which our brain collects....depending on how concentrated and "trained" it is....but I don't know how to explain it... But that information "from the air" might not be valid from the beginning you collect it.... I think it needs processing in the brain by logic and comparisson of other information you have youself....otherwise you can't rely on that info... that's why I think Billy Meier said that because people don't know how to meditate they fall into delusions of the mind and can't see the reality...
Adrian.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 425
Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2008 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey adysor,
well, when meditating, i think that's going into spiritual "territory" for lack of a better term.
sorry for confusing you. meditation is a spiritual excercise is it not?
i thougth conciousness related ability has to do with gathering basic information "from the air" so to say?

J_rod7

Post Number: 254
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2008 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Pledja, and Greetings to All In Peace,

Both your meditations and your dreams may provide answers to you for your conscious life. Deeper questions may also be answered from your Spirit, which Spirit arises from Creation.

Consider doing two things here which can enhance your own progress with this. 1./ get a voice-activated audio recorder and keep it next to your bed (obviously, will have to edit past the 'snoring'), and 2./ start a personal journal where you can WRITE your questions, answers, intuitions, thoughts, and feelings. Doing these will help you to make good progress in your own Spiritual Evolution.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Adysor

Post Number: 72
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2008 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

I understood the part about "spiritual territory"...

From what I know, meditation has to do with the mind and consciousness related abilities.... From what is known on Earth, meditation is educating the mind, thoughts and feelings... we don't know nothing about the spirit... so I can't say something for sure if I don't know about what I'm talking...How do you know how conscious related abilities are acquired? From what I know from Billy.... many of the consciousness related abilities come from the material consciousness which dies with the body....where is the spiritual part in it?
Maybe through meditation, the spiritual realm can be reached; meditation has nothing to do with spiritual realm...maybe a mean to reach it...the point is that we're too ignorant to know about the spirit realm and how to attain the consciousness related abilities....( people need first to learn how to live on Earth, forget the abilities for now) This shows the great desire for people to acquire these abilities while I think that it's not a priority now....
Has anyone reached some of the consciousness related abilities....maybe....but have spent 3/4 of their lives to do this.
Adrian.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page