Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 19, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through August 19, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Badr

Post Number: 348
Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By the way there is a topic about reincarnation... in case you guys forgot.

Salome, Badr

Scott

Post Number: 1467
Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Socrates,

Assuming someone has or did see Billy's aura, what is your point?..you seem to be indicating that by understanding and knowing the color/colors of Billy's aura, this will provide you with the knowledge to know whether he is a person deserving to be placed on a pedestal....I highly doubt even if everyone could see the color of Billy's aura that we would then base his creditability on this alone aside from all of the knowledge and information he has made available to the humans of this world....and as Billy has said before, he is the messenger only and is human like all the rest of us, and to assume anything else goes against the teachings.

Regards
Scott

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 216
Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Socrates,

An Aura basically only shows the persons mood at a particular time. It may have different colours in different moods. So basically you cant learn anything great about the persons knowledge from his aura. For getting the knowledge, we need the Spiritual teachings.

Salome
Aditya

Alan

Post Number: 203
Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well said Scott!

btw here is an "off topic" image Badr and yourself can both quickly use, if you like, instead of always having to say it in words.

my picture

Socrates

Post Number: 29
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This information he has said he brings fourth has been around for ages within our reach at any time, what Billy did was make people more aware of this information through his own knowledge and research of it. He was in a fortunate enough position to learn this information early in his lifetime and bring it out to the public.

Of course it makes sense to base a person's credibility on their aura as well as their information, because it would display certain true emotions of the person that may reveal much more. Do you not agree that the greater one's perception, so too greater is their knowledge?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ei7LqbYb8M

If the person was of a high evolution then the aura would in turn show it by color, size, density, and clarity. Do you agree that someone who can control their emotions better than others would be of a higher evolution? Is it not in the teachings that primitive people have very wild and uncontrolled emotions? And the process of calming one's emotions and controlling them is in a sense evolution?

To say that the emotions have nothing to do with human experience is to say that energy has nothing to do with the universe.

I do not wish to make foolish arguments, but to get an answer to my question, if you have none, then step aside and let someone of greater knowledge take over.

Sincerely,

Socrates

PS. It's not off topic, think about what the spirit is carefully with what you already know and what you experience.

Corey

Post Number: 41
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Socrates,

You don't need to see Billy's aura to see whether he is credible just apply your own Logik.

FIGU Bulletin 62 has an article entitled "greed devours the brain" already translated into English which could answer your questions. Even if you approach your study of Billy's spiritual information or ufology with criticisms these bulletings can be good reason to learn German for, becuase they not only sometimes contain other peoples questions but also clarifications, and explanations on spiritual topics, ufology, explanations on historical topics, and deal with personal criticims of Billys work. the following FIGU Bulletin 63 also has overpopulation information as well as a Personality Graphologie for Billy that dates back to 1937 for instance for me they hold a great deal of appeal to be used as a resource alongside reading the books.

Corey
harmonisches Funktionieren zu lernen

J_rod7

Post Number: 192
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Socrates,

Are you, yourself, able to see and understand the Human Aura?

If so, go see Billy for yourself. If you can't, what good would the knowledge from someone else do for you?

I will not make judgement on you, you will do so for yourself.

If you find fear and falseness within yourself, it is only you, yourself, who can learn from these. Then you may yet become a mature human being, without casting YOUR judgements on others.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Markc

Post Number: 638
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A fool never wishes for foolish things , but water never asks for rain either .
Mark Campbell

Behzad

Post Number: 20
Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2008 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to the Forum

We read in several Figu texts that without recognizing, knowing and becoming more harmonize with Creation it self; no evolution can be happen. And though if the only important thing is realizing and knowing more the Creation and not piling up wisely the life experiences of a lot of incarnations, which one is first and more important?

Consciousness and personality are separated from spirit but both of them are united with our being in current life. And without them (I think) we can not realize our being from others. Spirit function (by the Figu material) is to make running the apparatus (body) when it is turn on? (When the new life form be born) but without personality and consciousness what spirit could be? If not only a raw non-conscious (asleep) energy?

If consciousness acts as a spirit related mean, why we must realize it completely independent and separate phenomena inside and parallel to the spirit itself? Maybe I need more clear explanation of the consciousness.

What would be happen to all wisdom and knowledge gained by the spirit in next incarnation if consciousness block dissolves in old incarnation and shape new one in lather incarnation? If new consciousness don’t have any relation to the old on and all things that gain already, what is the benefit of the spirit of the old incarnation?

welcome any comments
Salome Friends

Scott

Post Number: 1481
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Behzad,

Perhaps the answer to your question may lie in the impulses a person receives from the Storage Banks (AKA Akashic Records) during each life time.

Scott

J_rod7

Post Number: 214
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Behzad, and Greetings All In Peace,

For some of the best comments relating to your questions, I refer you to the expressions and thoughts written by Phaethonsfire (Jacob). These discussions are found in the forum section: >"The Spiritual Teachings > Reincarnation, Death, and the Akashic Records." Archived in the dates from Oct 2003 through March 2004. Also, in the same section, are good discussions in the current postings.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Behzad

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 10:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you very much friends
Scott and J_rod7
Salome Friends

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 48
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Behzad,
My understanding is that from incarnation to incarnation the evolution of both the spirit-form and the comprehensive consciousness occurs;the personality dissolves in the `beyond` and a new personality is created.The evolved spirit and comprehensive consciousness, together with the new psyche (personality)enter the fetus on day 21 after conception. Sorry I cant quote any writings-I'll try and locate what i translated.
Lebe wohl, Charles.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 49
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 12:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Behzad,
I found what I wanted in my translation of `Wiedergeburt,Leben,Sterben, Tod und Trauer`-the chapter:
Wer und wo sind die Toten?
Who and where are the dead persons?
Three different sections:
Der materielle Körper des Menschen vergeht und zersetzt sich nach dem Eintreten des Todes wieder. Er löst sich auf und ist also vergänglicher Natur, folglich also nur die Geistform weiterexistiert und in den Jenseitsbereich eingeht, um dort fortfahrend zu evolutionieren, verbunden mit dem energieneutralen Gesamtbewusstseinblock.
The material body of the human being passes and decomposes again after entering death. It dissolves and therefore is transient in nature, consequently therefore only the spirit-form further-exists and it enters into the hereafter-area in order to continue evolutionising there, interconnected with the energy-neutral comprehensive-consciousness-block.

Aus toten Körpern, Formen und Gestalten usw. entstehen nicht wieder die gleichen Formen, Körper und Gestalten, denn durch die Zerlegung in ihre einzelnen Atome und Energien usw. wandeln sie sich zu neuen Formen, die in keiner Beziehung zum alten Körper stehen, wie dies auch auf die Persönlichkeit zutrifft, die nach dem Ableben des Körpers durch einen verarbeitenden und zugleich evolutiven Prozess durch den Gesamtbewusstseinblock aufgelöst und in neue Energien gewandelt wird, aus der eine neue und nicht in das frühere Leben rückbezogene Persönlichkeit entsteht.
From dead bodies, forms and shapes etc. the same forms, bodies and shapes, don't originate again because through the decomposition into their individual atoms and energies etc.. they change to new forms, that don't have any relation to the old body, as this applies also to the personality, that dissolved through a finishing and at the same time evolutive process through the comprehensive-consciousness-block after the death of the body and is changed into new energies, from which a new personality emerges and not into the former life refers.

Als neue Persönlichkeit gebiert sie dann auch in einen völlig neuen Menschenkörper, und zwar zusammen mit der dem Gesamtbewusstseinblock energetisch verbundenen schöpferisch-menschlichen Geistform. Der Vorgang des Einzuges der Persönlichkeit, des Gesamtbewusstseinblocks und der Geistform erfolgt genau am 21. Tag nach der Zeugung eines neuen Menschen durch physische, menschliche Eltern oder durch eine künstliche Befruchtungs-Manipulation resp. eine künstliche Zeugung oder durch eine Klonierung.
As the new personality, it is then also born into a completely new human-body, and in fact together with the comprehensive-consciousness-block of the energetically interconnected creative-human spirit-form. The procedure of the entry of the personality, the comprehensive-consciousness-block and the spirit-form takes place exactly on the the 21st day after the generation of a new human being through physical, human parents or through an artificial fertilization-manipulation resp. an artificial generation or through a cloning.
Lebe wohl, Charles

Indi

Post Number: 202
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 05:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Behzad
To add to Charles' generous posting, I will summarise the info on this topic and to answer your query, by saying that ---- the learnings that occur during the previous life, that are in line with Creation, are processed by they Comprehensive Consciousness block, and those processed energies, are incorporated into the new personality that is formed ready for the next incarnation.

All these learnings are also stored in and accessible from the Storage Banks.

So, nothing is lost, it is all part of the personality, and will be available to the new individual, via impulses and may be more like 'potential' -- but there is more to it than that, and I will leave that one in the air for now.

Robjna

Behzad

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Charls and Robjna

thank you very much for your very useful comments. although I need to study more the case
Salome Friends

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Robjna,
I note your summary, but one question-are these energies actually incorporated into the new personality or into the subconscious? Now that you write the above, then I am not sure myself.
From C24-Semjase speaking.
71. In unzähligen weiteren Leben muss der Mensch weiterforschen, suchen und finden; er muss also weiteres Wissen, Erkenntnisse und Erfahrungen ansammeln, die sich dann als Können in ihm sowie in den Speicherbänken verankern.
72. Da nebst dem Geist nach dem materiellen Tod des Leibes auch der Gesamtbewusstseinsblock in einem jenseitigen Lebensbereiche verweilt und dort die im Leben erlangten Resultate verarbeitet und in sich verankert, ergibt das den von euch Unterbewusstsein genannten Faktor.
73. Wieder Menschenform geworden, durch eine Wiedergeburt, ankert das neue Bewusstsein – verbunden mit dem Wissen und Können der Speicherbänke via das Unterbewusstsein – im Menschen, der sich durch das materielle Bewusstsein und durch neues Lernen und ein Erkenntnissesammeln langsam evolutioniert und alles zum bewussten Können gestaltet.
71. The human being in innumerable further lives must further-search, seek and find; he therefore must accumulate further knowledge, realizations and experiences, that then anchor themselves as abilities in him as well as in the storage banks.
72. Since also the comprehensive-consciousness-block dwells together with the spirit in an otherworldly life-area after the material death of the body and processes the results attained in the life there and embeds in itself, this results then in the factor called your subconscious.
73. Again the human-form becomes{comes into being?}, through a rebirth, anchors the new consciousness - interconnected with the knowledge and abilities of the storage-banks via the subconscious - in the human being, that slowly evolutionises itself through the material consciousness and through new learning and a knowledge-gathering and shapes everything into the conscious ability.
Live well, Charles.

Adysor

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

If anyone knows about Ki or Chi or Qi from Chinese martial arts... is it possible that this Chi is the same as the energy of the spirit?
Adrian.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 233
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adysor,

I would suggest you ask MH,
He knows Chi i think.

Salome
Aditya

Adysor

Post Number: 43
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, where do I ask him this question?

Because I barely see him posting on the forum...

If he can see my question, I would welcome his opinion very much, thank you.

Again,

Does Chi/Ki from Chinese traditions have anything in common with the Spirit or its energy in the body that Billy Meier was talking about when he mentioned that the Spirit resides somewhere in the brain?
Adrian.

Indi

Post Number: 205
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Adrian

Billy has mentioned in Wissenwertes No. 3 when answering a question "What is Fluidalkraft?" -- that fluidal forces radiate from the person, and from the person also settle in objects and places and that it can be thought of as 'the breath of the body = Prana"

My suggestion would be to read more on fluidal forces and thus you will be reading about prana, chi, qi and vital force etc........

Robjna

Edward

Post Number: 1141
Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 04:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adrian.....

I think you could be correct, there. Chi in relation with the Spirit(Force).

Chi, as I have gathered, can be accumulated into ONE bundle of Force, to give
the individual one great POWER Boost, so to speak; if/when needed. As well,
as...generating a sort of '(force)field' around the individual.

The Spirit (life)Force, in this case the mentioned 'Chi', can be accumulated
as I mentioned above, and be very Deadly. Billy, mentioned this in 'AY...TF';
in the times that Billy and the Core Group were being Attacked, by the Giza
related individuals. They seemed to have accumulated the Energy Forces, one way or another, and used this against Billy and the Core Group.

Details: best you read 'AY...TF'. May give you more insight to the matter.

Edward.

Jpm

Post Number: 20
Posted on Tuesday, August 19, 2008 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone have an exterrestrial (e.t terran spiritforms) trait list ?

Since they're older than the native spirits of earth perhaps they display physical or mental traits of their ancestry?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page