Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 01, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through September 01, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jpm

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2008 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

my search didn't match any documents with that information except for a post by hector which said in 50-60 million years we will be half-body, half-out of body spirits.

I'm a newbie, may someone inform me of the plejaren spirit-form ages on ERRA?

thank you

8-12 Billion years., try reading the archives in the spirit-form section starting in 2004

Scott

Jpm

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2008 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i found the information i was looking for in one of your posts Scott. Can you confirm that the plejaren spirit-forms are 6-12 billion years old please?

Current ET reincarnated spirit forms on earth are 6-12 Billion years old.

Jpm

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

im sure that im not the only one on the forum that knows he is an e.t. spirit. the e.t. spirits on earth might be just as advanced as the plejaren but they are de-tuned because of the earth spirits. i miss my old home and everyday i think about being somewhere else.

J_rod7

Post Number: 266
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jpm,

Certainly there are many Spirits on Earth now whom have migrated here from other stars. We do not, however, any longer consider ourselves to be e.t. As we are now incarnate in and with all Human Spirits in the Earth, we are all now Earth Humans, no matter where our origins. So THIS Earth is our Home for the present. This is the reality and the truth.

It is incumbent upon every one of us, to 'pitch-in' with whatever wisdom and insights we can, to bring peace, love, and awareness of Creation into the consciousness of all others. After all, do we not all originate from the same Creation Spirit.?.!

Make yourself right at home now. Join with the rest of us for the common Evolution, in the Silent Revolution. Help solve some of the problems here. We need you, and we welcome you.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 429
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

heyjpm,

out of curiosity, i ask why you think you have a e.t. spirit?
i think it's reasonable to suppose that any number of people involved with figu can be of e.t. origin in spirit, on the other hand the same can be said about people without e.t. spirit forms.
my guess is that if you have an e.t. spirit form, that you will have recieved impulses from one source or another or both etc. naturally your dreams and intuitions will in some degree point to this.
i doubt anyone will on earth, be at the level of the plejarens. sure there are a good handfull who are a fair bit more reasonable and wise than the average earth human populace, but lets not decieve ourselves. the fact that you posted a message in the manner that you did adds weight to the opinion that you are nowhere remotely near the level of a plejaren spiritually.
nevermind about the exrta many billions of years that they have on us,,, but think of this...
two spirits may incarnate the same amount of hosts over the same amount of time. lets say billions of years. but it is not guaranteed that they will be even remotely in the same level of spirit progress.
more importantly, of all the spiritforms of e.t. nature on earth, atleast a few hundred thousand are bound by responsibility in regards to their hateful and evil deeds. anyone with an e.t. spirit should first seek to discover the truth about there past, thendiscover their responsibility and act according to it. then and only then would such a person be able to outwardly demonstrate that he or she has earned the reward of being reunited with their "family".
i guess it can be said that those who see no use or importance in delving into their past lives and such, propably dont experience such impulses that lead them to that direction for a few reasons, one of which maybe simply, they dont have an e.t. spirit and will never take interest init in their life. that ofcourse is only one of many various reasons.

hopefully i have filled you with some good food for thought. i too can relate to you.

well, i am intersted in your explination of why you think you have an e.t. spirit. this topic interests me very much.

Badr

Post Number: 409
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

Seen as you are posting under the spiritual teachings section it might be an idea to mention that the information you are talking about is your own theories and conclusions rather than the spiritual teachings given to us by Billy and FIGU.

Just so the readers that are looking to read FIGU info don't get mixed up with our own theories that sometimes doesn't match that of FIGU.

Salome, Badr

Markc

Post Number: 680
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

personally i dont care if im am et spirit or if im just am from a big old amoeba that learned to write with it's glue-hand .. if i'm good as an earthman then that's enough . but why the false self-respect , the self aggrandizement ?

when i was a kid , every boy i knew used to be daniel boone or davy crockett , and every girl used to be cleopatra . so you can see , that when i was a kid , which was in the nineteensomethingwhileago's , kids were quite at home with the idea (that came from where ?)that they were reincarnated from someone else . now , certain ones have to be a lyran , bardan , or sphinkterians .

by the way , my apunians can kick your apunians , at futbol .

so instead of all the false activity , turn off your mind , surrender to the void , it is not dieing (JL).

MC
Mark Campbell

Hector

Post Number: 403
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If we talk about ET spirit forms here on Earth, we have to classify them in two different categories. On the one hand there are all kind of space travelers who died on this planet and got caught by its planetary reincarnation cycle. In this category we should include former Malona and Mars inhabitants.These spiritforms are generally older than the terrestrial ones. Aprox.20 million years.

In a second group there is a group of 144218 ET spirit forms which are very closely related to the Nokodemion spiritform, these 144218 human beings took an oath, they made a promise at the time, aprox. 12000 millon years ago, that they would dedicate their lives/existences to spread the Geisteslehre, the Spirit teachings, the teachings of the Truth (Die Lehre der Wahrheit), always guided, directed and assisted by the spiritform of Nokodemion and their subsequent personalities. The Mission duty is to prevent all those peoples and worlds which are descendants of Nokodemions creations from degenerating and living aside, contrary to the Laws and Commandments of Creation. The past events involving barbarian, violent, out of control and destructive human civilizations, remote descendants from Nokodemion's peoples, those events must be prevented so they do not arise again. It should be quite probable that you belong to one of these 144218 if you will feel the unstopable inner need to explore all kind of spiritual knowledge, that will be goal nš1 in life, and you will be capable of distinguishing religious and scientific false teachings from the truth as presented by Billy/Nokodemion, without doubting.(This last sentence is my own personal hypothesis).

The facts about Nokodemion and the group related to the Mission can be read in Billy's latest book "Die Geschichte Nokodemions" (The story/history of Nokodemion), a book I've read a few days ago.

Moderators and friends, please feel free to correct what you consider inaccurate.

Earthling

Post Number: 38
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 05:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J-Rod ... isn't that the problem for humans anywhere on earth(or in the universe(s))? that we'd rather be somewhere else, doing something other than what we're presently doing? Whether one thinks they are of ET ancestry & not on the right planet, a Native American in search of their romantic glorious past, or just someone doing a job they don't like. Isn't the very thought of being in the 'wrong' place, doing the 'wrong' thing, an escape from dealing with our current situation? Either we escape into some thought created fantasy or we do something about our present situation.

Here are a couple quotes from some philosopher on the subject:

Boredom is a bottomless pit. As long as you think that there is something more interesting, more purposeful, more meaningful to do than what you are actually doing, you have no way of freeing yourself from boredom.

=============================

Because you think there is something more interesting than what you are doing, there is restlessness -- because you have an 'ideal way' of doing things, a 'perfect way' of doing things. Why is this going on?

Q: We want to feel that we have spent our life usefully.

UG: And at the end of your life you will tell yourself that you have wasted all your life. You are not doing anything to change; you have invented a 'next life'. Your dissatisfaction is very artificial. If you were really interested in mankind, you would really be doing something to change.

Once the question "How to live?" is dropped, living itself becomes the most important thing. You must be free from the burden of culture. Of course you can't just throw away the culture -- for example, taking a morning bath and all that. But it's so simple -- I also take my bath -- what is so religious about it? You think that there is something more interesting than what you are doing. If that is knocked off, what you are doing becomes very, very interesting.

Jpm

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

peter,

i have mental illness, so i cant speak english, my native language that well. first of all, i KNOW i have an et spirit, noone should take offense at the truth. secondly, about the i might be one of the ets that did something bad in his past and the plejarens wont let me reunite. if thats the case then ill find somewhere else to live because i know its wrong but i am proud of the past i KNOW i have for various undisclosed reasons.

some of the comments u made in ur post to me are wrong by the teachings, i dont have to time to go into them but i will give u an example that u said.

"i guess it can be said that those who see no use or importance in delving into their past lives and such, propably dont experience such impulses that lead them to that direction for a few reasons, one of which maybe simply, they dont have an e.t. spirit and will never take interest init in their life. that ofcourse is only one of many various reasons."

the impulses are a given, EVERYONE et or not experiances them. technically everyone "knows" about their past lives. only, in a different way.

Badr

Post Number: 410
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share with you guys something that is worth noting, a post of JPM was rejected as he has for some reason resorted in labeling the Plejarens in ways that are disrespectful to the people that have cared more about us than our neighbours, and have taken so much time for our benefit and progress.

So JPM, this is a warning if you do not respect the people that have done so much for us. That most of us consider as friends, although we have never met them, than this forum is not a place for you.

PS: please get back to topic...

Salome, Badr

J_rod7

Post Number: 267
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Earthling,

You were addressing your concerns to Jpm. Yes? Just pointing out that you addressed me, instead.

Your well written post does indeed relate to what Jpm has expressed.

Salome
J_rod7

Earthling

Post Number: 39
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sorry J_rod7 ... My bad, as they say these days. You are correct; that was for Jpm.

fwiw, from what you wrote, I think we have expressed the same sentiment in slightly different ways.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 430
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey jpm, i think it's pretty clear that those are my guesses, theories, just some thoughts that's all. i'll be sure to keep those ideas off of figu forum. sorry that you have a mental illness, but i understand your writing, i just would like a clear straight answer from you. well,take care of yourself then and good luck.

hey badr, good point. i'll just keep my theories to myself.(not meaning to be rude)i have to mention something. i think what you wrote in your post #410 is in bad taste.not only is it in no way related to the spirit teachings of figu, but also you took something that could have been dealt with privately and presented it like somekind of childish gossip. and to claim it is worth noting, is a bit odd (atleast to me).
what i wrote is ofcourse just theories, and thanks for reminding me of the importance of staying foccused. it is easy to get off topic sometimes. perhaps sometimes it is good to moderate oneself aswell.
no offense.

Badr

Post Number: 411
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2008 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Peter,

I have posted a reply in a more appropriate topic...

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/8864.html?1216662273

Jpm

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2008 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My open letter to our forum,

Since I think that some of the very important truths of our time come from the inside-out so to speak, I want to share one of my experience(s) with you. I can't elaborate that much because of my illness and lack of knowledge in this area. When I was an infant, I do not know how old I was, I had a vision of a spiritual nature. The Akashic Records and/or Storage Banks might have been involved although I'm not positive. My vision seemed to be in my "mind's eye" and was certainly in more dimensions than 3. I felt at this time spirtual enlivening* through the scientific law(s) of reincarnation. I know Billy has mentioned visions in his information but I have not read much of it because I have not paid for the contact notes. I'm curious as to if he has made any mention of visions like these(?). I'm suspecting that this type of vision mainly occurs when you are still very young, only because this is the way it has/did manifest in my life.

I also want to mention and note that I have found an error in FIGU's presented publication...

Billy has claimed from what I read that it's not possible to keep the same personality in the next lifetime. I did read (I'm positive) somewhere that he contradicted himself also about this in a statement that FIGU approved of and said was also true (that it IS possible). I know that the personalites in the next incarnation create a matrix and mix together, but, the purported fact that has been more often than not published through FIGU is that it's a totally different personality, and, that is not true. It is however true that the matrix technically makes a different personality, but, it can be similar enough to be called the "same" (as is my case, I have had the same personality 5 times in a row, being male each time). I understand that perhaps Billy is being very specific when he implies; "in each new incarnation a new personality is formed"; (Billy's quote was paraphrased); but, I just want to clear up that it can be the "same" because i know from reality-based spiritual experience.

I hope you've found this post informative.

Thank you for reading it.

JPM

spirtual enlivening - this is a term i have used in my post that I have invented in a Billy-like fashion to convey meaning based on my experience. I cannot define something for which I have no knowledge. Below is my perception of what I felt like when I was in the field of this spiritual force.

What does "spiritual enlivening" feel like ?

When you feel this spirtual force in combination with spirtual knowledge it actually CONFIRMS that this knowledge is true.

$ a note for the moderators $

although I am always open to new interpretations of spiritual material, I have claimed some things true in my post because I am 99.99% they are.

Jpm

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2008 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i know alot of things based upon spiritual experience but i am afraid to share. i think that the people on this forum will think i am bragging. when i use the word "know" in any of my posts it means that it is highly probable or certain. i "know" the following things:

1) how people "can" keep the same personality between lives

2) why whats in your material unconscious affects your next life

3) why spiritually advanced people can keep their personalities easier if they choose to

although i have only listed a couple of items, i know alot more. the reason why i only shared those is because i am 100.0% certain i know them. the spirtual "world" is becoming extremely clear to me with every passing day. i almost feel like to know the truth about anything all i have to do is use my logic and i will arrive at the correct or highly probable answer. i wish i could talk to michael horn through email about all my thoughts since he is so familiar with spirtual truth himself because of Billy.

Salome

Jpm

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2008 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i'm sorry for not putting this is my previous post. one of the things that people might think im bragging about is this...(im going to say it anyway).

these are the things i know about my spirt-forms history:

1) this is the second planet my spirit has been on (i was somewhere else and now im on earth).

2) i was half ishwish in not my last lifetime, but, the one before it, learning to master the spiritual powers (not sure of the math, second to last life time should i have said?).

these are things i know for sure based on my spirtual vision; i dont care if billy or figu thinks that its not true because i know that it is. i THINK i might have been a lyrian. BTW: a correction i want to make in post #29 of mine is: i know i have had the same personality and have been male AT LEAST 5 times in a row. i do not remember any lifetimes before the 5th to last one. the reason i have remembered my lifetimes is because it was extremely important to me at the time i was experiencing the vision and i CONSCIOUSLY made an effort to remember them through my spirtual abilities. i made the effort because i wanted to REMEMBER when i got older that, i could not die or grow old (the truth about reincarnation). i am 22 years old now in this lifetime, in my body, on the earth. my real name is Jay and you can call me by it on this forum if you wish...

i am so happy i found this forum...

Adysor

Post Number: 89
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2008 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Billy has claimed from what I read that it's not possible to keep the same personality in the next lifetime. I did read (I'm positive) somewhere that he contradicted himself also about this in a statement that FIGU approved of and said was also true (that it IS possible)"

From what little I read so far, I know that Mr. Meier said that in each new incarnation a new personality is formed...because the personality from the past life died when his body "gave the spirit" therefore...one can only create a new personality...out of millions personalities in the process of reincarnation, sometimes the personality is similar but not exact same....As you can say about 2 humans... if you examine them generally, you will see they act the same way, have almost identical personalities...but if you look closely, they are really different and unique as is everyone else here on Earth.

By the way...if I follow Mr. Meier's word correctly, this is stuff not yet discovered by human beings in a more scientific way...therefore it can only be examined with human logic. In fact, reincarnation is not even recognized as fact...which again I think it's fair cuz nobody proved anything yet....or will anyone ever?
Adrian.

Phenix

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jpm,

If there is anything you think the Forum could do to help you to have a direct contact with Mr Horn, do let us know.
I obviously speak for myself, but i have no reason to assume that the other Comrades won't be willing to assist you.

Salome!

Adysor

Post Number: 91
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JPM,

If you really are 100% sure that you are what you are....and you are happy about it...and you don't care what other people say....than why do you post this? What do you think you might get? More respect...? 1 thing I learned is no matter what you were before ishwish or half ishwish or the king of kings....now you are a new person and have to gain the respect you had before again if you did it in the past it will be easier today...
Adrian.

Jpm

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adysor,

i enjoyed reading your well thought out post. i can't prove my vision to anyone, only to myself, that's what i implied when i said, "I think that some of the very important truths of our time come from the inside-out so to speak, I want to share one of my experience(s) with you.".

i understand based on my wording of post #29 that it can be interpreted in different ways.

Upon further inspection of my posts, i have decided to post my unprovable thoughts only to Billy Meier if i get the opportunity.

Salome

to moderators: if i'm using the word "know" alot on this forum, in the sense of what my vision showed me, is it allowed/will anyone think i am bragging? like i said, i have only proved many things within the confines of my own mind and spirit...

J_rod7

Post Number: 269
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jay (Jpm),

If you want to write an E-mail to Michael Horn, log on to his website at...: http://www.theyfly.com/

There, you will find a contact link. Michael is quite busy, you may get a 'form-letter' at first, and if he can answer you, he will send a follow-up.

While on TheyFly website, I encourage you to read and study the contact notes, bulletins, and Spiritual teachings which are archived there. There is also an excellent selection of books and DVDs available for sale from the site. I recommend the book "And Still They Fly" by Guido Moosbrugger, and also the DVD "The Silent Revolution of Truth". Get both of these for starters.

Salome
J_rod7

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page