Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 06, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through September 06, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2007 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael,

As you have written:
>> "...if they are factual re the J-rods, MJ12, etc. may not be accurate...expressed as established, proven facts, must be backed up with solid proof. " <<

Well, as you must be aware, solid proof won't convince even the hardest skeptics. Look at all the flak and dirt heaped on Billy and the Mission, despite solid proof. However, even as I have concluded that Billy and the Mission are true from facts which that I have examined, so also have I concluded that Roswell, MJ-12, Black-Ops, secret government projects, the J-rods, our Air Forces flying VRIL machines with cloaking fields, and the disinformation programs, & etcetera ad-nausium, are also true from the evidence and facts. Please check this out, for starters:...

Our black ops people called them J-rods (I'm not sure WHY). For further reference material, direct from the "horses mouths", go to this website: WWW.POJECTCAMELOT.NET , go to the interviews, then watch (or read the transcripts) of Dan Burisch and then of Henry Deacon. Then watch the videos (or,again read the transcripts) of the OTHER eyewitnesses and former insiders, who present their testimonies AT GRAVE PERSONAL RISK, if you have time. Follow up with these two books: "TOP SECRET/MAJIC", by Stanton T Friedman, and "EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT" by Steven M Greer. When you have properly digested all of this, I will lead you to some more for desert.

Salome
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Badr

Post Number: 257
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2007 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please return to topic, and move the current discussion to a more appropriate topic.

Salome, Badr

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 337
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2007 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello scott,
thanks for that info.
anything specific about colours, i see colours all the time, and when i close my eyes. am i to assume that i will have to order the book and read for myself if i want to know what is specifically meant by "percieving colours"? in regards to the meditative state?

about the frog analogy, well i think you missed the point, but that's okay.
if there is a future situation like this one i will be more clear, thanks again.

J_rod7

Post Number: 29
Posted on Friday, November 23, 2007 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, and Warmest Greetings Badr
And Warmest Greetings Michael and all,

Badr, you are correct. This did start out "on topic" for this forum. Recent dialogues have gotten a "bit" off, however, and I apologize for that.

Michael, perhaps we should continue, if you are interested, over in the >> General Area >> Non-FIGU related >> Miscellaneous. I might have suggested "Skeptics Corner", but we shouldn't confuse those people any further with any facts (HA).

Salome
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Edward

Post Number: 954
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott and Peter....

Well, when I was a very young kid, and went to bed, I did not really go off to
dreamland directly, so to speak.

I mostly, took a very comfortable laying(on back) position and relaxed my arms
and whole body, and cleared my mind. And there were times, that I did see all
sorts of things passing by...before my shut eyes! I perceived, flashes of
colors overlapping each other, and at times also 'Symbols' of some sorts. And
then, after this all...I would fall asleep. Sometimes I tried not to fall
asleep because I was enjoying what was projecting before my shut eyes! So, I
just enjoyed the visualiation...as mush as I could(before falling asleep).

Even today, if I do the above mentioned: in many cases I will experience it.
Sometimes, I concentrate as long as I can, to keep the visualizations. If I
turn my eyes away, so to speak: the experience will just 'fade' away.
Sometimes, I then turn my eyes before me, once again...and the experience will
proceed further, and sometimes...I just loose it(and fall asleep).

Sometimes it can happen, that I enter into a state of "Consciousness
Shifting"! Sometimes I go along with it, and sometimes I do not. Just depends
on the Mood I am in. It is almost like working over-times, so to speak...if
you will...:-) If I want true rest: I do not go into it. Than I just want to
sleep.

So, I think myself, that at such a very young age, without knowing(?): I was
just 'Meditating' without even knowing this! I just wanted to relax my body
and clear my mind before I went to sleep, that is all: but I got more for the
money, so to speak....:-); as it seems!

Well, very good for Scott(& Billy) to have mentioned the "Colors"! First, I
thought I may be 'hallucinating' or something, at that young age, and todays
experiences. Well, it does clear up the mist for me....!

Some "Spiritual" experience, eh....:-)

Edward.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 338
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

that;'s funny you should mention edward, when i was a child i would do things that, upon looking back at them these days, i understand why i did those things as a child, such as just staring at a single star until everything around it disappeared etc.

not that young though, although i had a lot of dreams where by my will, i could levitate and fly. flying was and still is a big part of my dreams.

Stafath

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, March 03, 2008 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My most effective spiritual experience is cleaning the water for the first time somehow so it tastes a little colder and a ability what needs a little more work on is healing/surpressing pain or sickness.

And I also have noticed that sometimes I know what a person is thinking about ..this ability is increased since I started working on that ability when I first found it.

Stafath

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 02:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By the way this material-greedy earth is what kinda tends damage my spiritual evolving. how do I overcome that so it don't damage me?

Corey

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>From what I can gather, try to adapt your mentality that your evolution is completely up to you, and you can begin taking proper countermeasures by beginning the slow, yet rewarding process of changing as an individual, which can bring you to a place you can find shelter so to speak as you begin to learn how to live in accordance with the laws and commandments of Creation. The way home can be found by being open to Billy's advices in it's various and beautiful forms. a few ways- 1. trying to see it nuetral positive that it is the individuals who change as an individual that will eventually change the masses, and that is probably going to take a long time considering the state of the world. 2. begin reading the available official english FIGU pamplets, taking into consideration the words contained therein 3. begin Billy's concentration excercises (die Psyche), this can be a good way to feel shelter from outside forces and as the time develops where you master these, it can one day lead you to effective meditation which Billy has said somewhere is Creations greatest gift to mankind (meditation). 4. trying to see that medium labor (at work) 9 hours a day is also necessary for your personal development, not to mention study, excercise, maintaining regular sleeping patterns and other good habits a person can develop if willing. 5. considering whether you would be willing to learn German to be able to read the available 15,000 pages (and counting) written works available in German after the effort of learning a new lanquage. Corey

Badr

Post Number: 301
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stafath,

First of all welcome to the forum. My tip would be to take care of where and what you direct your attention to.

An example, instead of reading magazines full of advertisings or “window” shopping or talking about new products on the markets with friends. Focus more on non-materialistic gains like reading books, talking about subjects or ideas that improve oneself or just more intellectual topics in general, and so on..

PS: Corey gave some good examples too.

Salome, Badr

J_rod7

Post Number: 130
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Stafath,

>> "...damage my spiritual evolving. how do I overcome that so it don't damage me?" <<

Become strong in your spiritual knowledge. First is to forgive and love your own being. Then your strength and love will be seen by others. From reading your previous posts, I think that you may be an influence for healing of those you come into contact with. Meditate and re-kindle your connection with Creation. Acknowledge the light of your spirit, and direct your consciousness to express the light you have brought this time to the Earth.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Stafath

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 03:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Badr and Corey,

Thanks for the help, really.
I do have thought of that, that if a start natural bodybuilding (just want to do this for me own good)
I would also do some personal development. I first have to get my backbone right and then I can start with the bodybuilding. I just hope that getting a big strong body amongst the guys here isn't bad? Or it is?

I'm not really sure but I do think that doing something regular will help develope spirituality too or whatever it is to develope.

And also where are those Billy's concentration excercises up? I mean steps and stuff like that.

Stafath

Post Number: 22
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi J_rod7,

You bring warm to me hearth with these kind words. Thank you.

I'll start a little harder tomorrow with my spiritual life.

Thanks to my strong interests to "UFOs" I found stuff about Billy last year and immediately thought "This IS something!". Now I'm forever glad that thanks to Billy I've come out from the darkness and feel like I have reunited with spiritual evolvement because of my very ancient past life memory about a alien named STAFATH (that name came to me suddenly when meditating about "who I once was").

One more thing I wanted to say was that I found out that I have a triangle mark on my right hand, and when I found some kind of old Plejaren Alphabet (from gaiaguys website according to people here) on these forums I found that the old Plejaren I (the tringle thingy) matches the mark on my hand ..wierd but its true.

And again big thanks for Badr, Corey and J_rod7.

Stafath

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 03:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So does anyone answer to my previous questions here once again?

Corey

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the several years worth of archives here on the forums are an invaluable resource that often I refer to, not only under this heading of "spiritual life in everday life", but also the "mediation" topic, both of which, tend to contain answers to the questions I have. I usually end up reading there first instead of posting. Corey

Adysor

Post Number: 94
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2008 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

Since it looks like people are really "silent" on this forum this time of the season....
I would like to open a subject that I found interesting....I hope this wasn't discussed too much before...

It's about power of prayer....
I found a paper of a scientific study(rather poorly scientific of course) involving the prayer and it's power to heal or to accelerate the healing process.

In the paper, a doctor and nurse conducted a double blind study where 8 prayer groups from Buddhist monks to members of Baptist and Moravian churches prayed according to their custom for patients assigned to them. All that the praying people knew was the name and age of the patients who would undergo a cardiac procedure. While praying...some doctors monitored the patients and found that the prayer group would have 50 to 100 percent less adverse outcomes than the standard group....

In the paper, I also found out that a survey was done including 91000 people in a rural area... the survey showed that weekly church attendees had 50 percent fewer deaths from heart disease than non-churchgoers and 53 percent fewer suicides. The churchgoers also had lower blood-pressure levels than nonbelievers, even after smoking and other risk factors were considered.

It is a badly done scientific study because the paper doesn't show much reference except names of doctors and people who conducted the research...and also it doesn't give any reference to where to go if one wants to further this study...

I also don't want to encourage anyone to go or not to go to any church and it is just that I found the subject interesting and I want you guys to toss in some ideas.....especially from Billy Meier if he ever talked about this and of course personal opinions are welcomed
Adrian.

J_rod7

Post Number: 272
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2008 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Adrian,

Just a few words for now.

The Power of Prayer is given in the INTENT of the one(s) doing the praying. The intent is that which generates the Emotional energy, which is then directed to the intended purpose. In the studies you have read, the energy is directed for the purpose of healing, comfort, recovery and peace of mind.

True prayer need not call upon any 'lord' or 'god' to intervene. The power and energy is generated from the individual Creation Spirit of those praying. By this, I mean that aspect or portion of Creation which IS our 'individual' essential Spirit.

You have opened an interesting topic.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Jpm

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2008 - 07:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adysor,

The prayers are working because both parties are using the creational commandments, unknowingly !
"if central truth was a reality at lowly levels of the human-psyche, evolution would not be possible." - JPM

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 432
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2008 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey adrian,
my opinion is that prayer or no prayer, it is all the power of thought, anyway you slice it. perhaps religeous people, due to their intense devotion to their beliefs, initiate somekind of strong impulse. it's thought, the power of conciousness.

Redbeard

Post Number: 25
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2008 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can remember as a child my grandfather coming to me when I was quite sick and with a fever he would sit next to me and close his eyes. He seemed to be concentrating and began to rub my arms and legs, more like a downward stroke from shoulder to hand. Sometimes he would just hold his hand in one spot for a time. He didn't pray aloud or seem to be forming words. Then after the stroke of his hand or the prolonged touch of an area like my chest or forehead he would remove his hand and sort of shake it like it was wet with water. At that age of about 7 or 8 I seemed to understand that he was trying to heal me and remove something bad. I learned later in life that he used a little rental house across the road, it was part of the farmstead that he and my father owned, as a healing center.

I don't remember too much about the experience as far as whether I got well quickly or not but I did enjoy his attention and his hands were very comforting and warm. He was an amazing person that I miss so much because of all the times he went out of his way to make people feel good in one way or another.

I think that my grandfathers brother's family also were in the spiritualism movement that as I recall was big when they were younger, as he was born in 1897.

When I was involved with a particular christian church and they were heavily involved with praying but it seemed to be mostly just babbling words to me, with little or not result.

I do think that a person being prayed for will benefit the most by formulating thoughts and actions that are beneficial to their health, such as visualizing the body being healed and stop consuming every donut that passes before them.

Being a pastor or just a member of these churches is a sure way to suffer some physical and medical problems because of the cultural aspect of " we're together no so let's eat lots of bad food".

I love the saying" to seek the wisdom of knowledge", as it tells us that knowledge is not enough on it's own but we must find wisdom to manage ourselves. I'm working on it!

Jpm

Post Number: 47
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2008 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter could not be more right ! His statement is in alignment with the truth regarding this matter.
"if central truth was a reality at lowly levels of the human-psyche, evolution would not be possible." - JPM

Adysor

Post Number: 95
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2008 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting...

If the healing is done by our concentration of thoughts or consciousness, do you think the person will be healed even if he does not believe in the person doing the "prayer"?
Adrian.

Behzad

Post Number: 50
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2008 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello JPM

can you explain a bit what is the creational commandments in your idea?
Salome Friends

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page