Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 26, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through October 26, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 1560
Posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I am not sure how to share this, but I have found within myself I seem to have a pretty good intuition. How this developed I am not sure, and whether it is self created again I am not sure. I seem to have this very "soft" voice or something which speaks to me, but not in the sense of a voice that you can hear or distinguish, but at the same time I understand it like I was being spoken to. This "voice" answers questions which I pose to it, Usually the questions are very simple usually requiring a yes or no response. If I don't second guess the answer, they are usually right. I will give an example which occurred today. I woke up today with the idea I was going to call a friend, and visit with this person later in the day. After thinking about it, I called this person and made the arrangements of where and when to meet. We were in both agreement about this, and I told this friend I would call as I was leaving to let her know I was on the way. At some point during this, I consulted with this inner "voice" and asked would I see this person today, and it "said" no. I thought that is odd, the arrangements have been made and I don't see any reason why this should not occur. A bit later I got into my vehicle and headed in the direction of my destination. Within about 5 minutes I looked ahead and all I saw was a sea of red brake lights. The traffic came to a complete stop and there was no movement for quite sometime. Now this is unusual, because there were no signs indicating road work etc... needless to say as time went on, I realized I would not be able to complete my journey in the time I had available. Eventually I called the person whom I was going to visit and had to cancel our meeting. Now I can't attest to what this process is which allows me to receive this information, as I said more times than not it is correct.

This "voice" seems to come from within me, but I can't say for sure whether I can assign a physical location to it. In one sense it seems to be a type of guidance system, or perhaps it is only my subconscious sending me impressions of what is going to occur somehow.

Perhaps this is just simple intuition, but I am trying to understand and sense the process involved which allows this to occur.

Does anyone have this type of experience or sensing as I have described?

Thanks for listening

Scott

James

Post Number: 83
Posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Last year in the morning on the way to work I had my nose broken by a junkie who may have wanted to steal my phone. He seemed paranoid and after I told him to calm down he started punching me in the head. He was a small, dirty, emaciated guy so the punches didn't hurt much but the bastard broke my nose. After I heard it crack and saw blood spill out I basically forgot about fighting and tried to get away; he had a long jacket that part covered his hands so I was concerned he may have been carrying a knife.

The two unusual sensations I had that day: on the way to the bus stop I felt numb or "fuzzy". Also as his fist hit my face I had a tremendous sense of deja vu, as if I recently dreamed of this exact moment.
Welcome to Earth!

Syn

Post Number: 87
Posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well i got the same experience, its like a very faint voice and i have to pay alot of attention...sometimes i think im losing it but oh well...well this voice is usually right and says stuff before it happens. also sometimes it causes deja vu moemnts after i hear this little voice...sounds nuts but thats my little story
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Marksmanr

Post Number: 36
Posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott, I think what you are doing is accessing or receiving information from your subconscious, which may be related to clairvoyance.

I also have developed some forms of clairvoyance, such as feeling/sensing something extreme/bad that is about to occur (which is naturally not often though, and truthfully has only happened a few times), and having nightly dreams of the future. However like normal dreams, I forget most of the dreams of the future I have, but I always remember the forgotten dreams of the future when the event is happening or is just about to occur, which is something I am just used to now.

I have also made myself have a future vision about something in particular while awake, however I've only ever done it once.

Here's something that happened about a month ago which involved me both sensing something and having a memory from a dream of the future triggered:

It was morning tea at school, and I saw two of my friends get up and chase after eachother to the tuckshop, and I looked at them and then felt like "something is not right", which made me behave unusually and try to find where they went, but when I got to the tuckshop they weren't there, and I then had a memory from a dream of the future triggered of seeing my friend walk to the school office - and then me talking to him in the sick bay as he was waiting to get picked up to go home (and he had a highly swollen wrist). 20 seconds later I found him and saw that he broke his wrist. I then said to him that he broke his wrist, and he thought it was only sprained, but later he found out from the doctors that it was in fact broken.

Here's an excerpt from FIGU Special Bulletin 38:

In this state of clairvoyance the human is able - through his energies and powers which are engendered by the energy of the consciousness - to steer his thoughts and feelings in such a way that he is able to look into the future or the past, or that he apparently is suspended above the ground and, moving forward, sees and recognises everything which passes and occurs below him.}
Reece Stiller

Kingman

Post Number: 428
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 02:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

During my youthful adventures into the local mountains, I would always remember my journeys from a point of view above my body. I walked along with friends, looking for the lizards and snakes that we searched for. I would always know the landscape around the corner by this method of mine, and position myself to be the first person to see the critter we sought. It seems as if I was in some type of trance-like state.

Without fail, I would always be able to spot the hunted for object first, and return from the trip with the best captures. Even now, when I look back, I can only visualize what it was like from above myself in those days.

This isn't like your experience, but I thought it might offer you another example of the unknown abilities that each of us have available, yet remain latent.
a friend in america
Shawn

Scott

Post Number: 1561
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks everyone for your responses.

Hector

Post Number: 419
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to the Plejaren and their technology, they are able to monitor, examine, analize and translate the vibrations emitted by the human subconscious in order to track individuals. Doing so they can verify what certain dangerous people, like the Bafath criminals, have done or will do in the future. According to what i've read from Figu, the human subconscious works 100% logical and without errors, and it has no time boundaries. So, the subconscious, which is an integrated part of the human mind, is able to delve into past and future events. Your subconscious knows (say registers) what is going to happen to you in the next hours, days, months or years.

It is a matter of consciousness evolution how many impulses from the subconscious a human being is able to filter, to pass or to "decrypt" and make use of them in a conscious way. So those moments of "deja-vu", or unexpected warnings may represent your mind being somehow able to consciously decypher signs and impulses from past/future events. The more situations like these you experience, the more "sensitive" you are getting.....

There are many people who do not preocupy themselves with things they cannot explain. Doing so they are blocking their consciousness evolution (=what can't be explained, does not exist).

Scott

Post Number: 1562
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Hector,

If the subconscious knows events future and passed, then there seems to be a destiny associated with future events. Is this correct?

Scott

Hector

Post Number: 420
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think one's subconscious is only able to know or foresee the coming events related to ONESELF, not to others. It is bound, integrated to one's consciousness block, and it serves the individual, not the collective.

So my subconsciousness should be able to register and give details about me and the world surrounding me, but not about someother peoples' world, lives, events......I can take certain decisions and change things which are possible to me, but some other things are out of my grasp, out of grasp of my consciousness and out of grasp of my subconsciousness. So i cannot label destiny as an inevitable succession of events. Many things can be changed at any moment.

Billy told Thomas that Arahat Athersata was not wrong about other truthbringers who had to show up, but due to an accident died in the meantime. He said "The appearance of two new truthbringers were programmed to happen, but that does not mean they would complete their mission".

Billy's mission was not guaranteed to succeed, when the contacts begun, year 1942 nobody knew if he was going to complete his mission. Nobody new (except Billy, maybe) if he was going to survive 23 assasination attacks....

Marcela

Post Number: 45
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 07:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott:
You have to contact Billy and ask him about this. I think that after the initiation through meditation you are capable to hear your inner voice.

Scott

Post Number: 1564
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcela,

I don't think my experience with this is really unique, but I will try and remember to ask Billy during the next round of questions. Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards
Scott

Marcela

Post Number: 46
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 10:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott:
You are right, something similar happened to me. For example, one day I was leaving my house and I was forgetting my keys inside the house and right before I was going to close my door, “keys” popped in my head. It wasn’t a voice, but it was a thought, and I would realize that I didn’t have the keys with me. It happened several times in different situations (critical situations, but not all the time). But hearing a voice is pretty amazing…I just would like to know when and how you hear that inner voice that Billy talks about.

Scott

Post Number: 1566
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcela,

I am probably not articulating what I want to say very well. The impressions I perceive are words or thoughts that I understand, but there is no audible sound as we know sound. To my way of thinking it is not like hearing voices or commands within ones head, but a soft or subtle impression which could be construed as a voice. I can only conclude at this time, that it is learning to know something, which normally isn't known at normal conscious levels. I will give another example of this, which also happened recently, but in a slightly different light. I talked with a friend last evening who asked me to help her write a commendation for a person that she works with. Now I do not know this person whom she was writing about and she has not told me anything except to say he was a good worker. After we finished putting together what she wanted to say, I told her that I thought this person had mental problems, and that he was perhaps slightly retarded or something to that effect. She asked me how did I know, becasue she hadn't told me, I said I don't know, it just came to me. So I guess in another fashion information can be conveyed in spontaneously knowing something, that normally we wouldn't be conscious of. I have practiced the meditation Billy outlines in his book, but not enough to really make any real progress that I can tell.

Regards
Scott

Marksmanr

Post Number: 37
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I now think it may be your inner voice - impulses from your spirit that is giving you the information on if what you were thinking in regard to the future was correct or incorrect.

It could still be that you are steering your thoughts in such a way that you access your subconsciousness about the future of the particular event you think about, however that is more perception oriented thus you would instead experience visions if that is what is happening. Also it's something that is considerabley more difficult to develop...

I can't say much more though, because I don't have much knowledge in this area due to all of the Billy Meier/FIGU information I have ever read so far being translated contact reports and bulletins - I don't have any books yet.
Reece Stiller

Phenix

Post Number: 108
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gruss Kamerad Scott, Kamerad Phi_spiral, Herr J_rod7 and all the Others,

Before plunging into the 'Books' Section, i would like to share a personal Experience with you.
When i was a Schoolboy i used to receive Answers to the Questions Teachers asked directly from Within; not an Association, a Hint, a Thought, an Image or the like, but a clear, distinctive Voice(sometimes even pressing, when i did not seem to pay Attention or to react quickly enough to the Answer it gave me) giving me the exact Answer to the posed Question: like, "What is the Capitalcity of Somalia?" and i heard, "Mogadiscio"; or "(a - b)2" and i heard "(b - a)2"...
That gave me the Nickname of 'Little Genius'(i was the smallest qua Posture and Age), for i wasn't quite a calm Boy and during Classes i used to be 'dreaming', looking outside or dragging my Neigbor(s) into Conversations about Girls, Football and the like, but i was always able to answer to the Questions the Teacher, who would have caught us, asked about what he has just said, explained or the current Topic - it was as if another Part of me was all the Time paying Attention and 'recording' that Information(most of the Times, my 'Accomplices' were unable to give an Answer and were subsequently, alas, punished.)
One day i told my Mother - a gentle and caring Woman with no serious academic Education, but open to the World around her - about that Voice and, to my big Suprise, she blamed me for doing so, adding that this Voice was for me alone and that 'Such Things' prefer Discretion.
Strangely enough, i stopped hearing that Voice shortly after that, maybe because of the Believe i put in my Mother's Words, hence the rather mystical Approach towards that Voice i subsequently adopted, i just don't know; nevertheless i kept on studying hard and remained a good Student( if there is any good in learning what is taught at School and reproducing it during Exams!).
Now i am working again to reconnect with that Voice.
I am also quite often subject to a Feeling of 'déjà'.
It is, for Instance, very difficult to 'surprise' me, for, even now, i often have the Feeling of already 'knowing' what my Teachers or other People around me are telling me - you could imagine how annoying this could be, and my Friends(my Girlfriend, in particular...)are somtimes surprised, even disappointed, by the Lack of 'proper' Reaction from my Part to the 'News' they bring.

I have to say that i got the same Feeling, just of another Quality, when i bumped into the Teachings of Herr Meier; it all sounded so logical and quite familiar.

Kamerad Nestingwave,
Thanks for the Video Interview giving to Mr Randy Winters by Herr Meier; it happened to be one of my very first Acquaintances with the Works des Herrn Meier.

Salome.

Rarena

Post Number: 349
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Thank you for sharing your intimately personal experiences to us for our evolution... it is greatly appreciated... thanks...

My experience has been similar in that we used to live on a steep hill in California (San Anselmo) and it was a one lane road with blind curves and impatient Marinites in passing BMW's...

Having worked in Alaska, freezing in the dark... sensory depravation caused me to have experiences with projection of my consciousness to other areas... so... using what I learned in Alaska, and things Billy Meier has passed on to us from his intellegent friends allowed me to experiment with this "intuitive sensing" on this little one lane road up the hill to our home...

It became about 85% possible after some practice... to sense someone coming down the hill and my sense was able to detect whether it was metal (a car) or organic (a person) walking down the hill. My wife can attest to this fact as she was with me...

Another event which occurred along these lines of intuitive sensing... was when my father had a stroke.

My wife and I were watching TV one night and in the middle of the movie (no commercial)I jumped up and said "I have to call my father..." I had not called him for several months (three) and all of a sudden I got the urge to do so...

When I called his home about one hundred and twenty three miles north...his speech was slurred. He never drank alcohol so I knew it was not that... and I told him to hang up the phone and I will call an ambulance...

I called 911 which is the emergency number in our area... and they were hesitiant to call so far away for an ambulance. They finally did, and it was a Transient Ischemic Attack.

The doctor told me his left coratid artery was 95% blocked and the surgery he performed probably saved his life... He was a week or two in intensive care...

So... paying attention to the projections our consciousness takes... are important...

Davidmg

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott:

I don't often reply to most comments on figu, but yours I found your experience interesting because I have had many events in my past that I should have written it down or told someone, . . . until recently.

Myself, when I am alone and at rest and usually out of my house I might feel or receive a thought. And if I do, most of the time I consider it to be random garbage since I have A.D.D. I pay no attention to it. But one morning I was going to work and a thought came to me very clearly 3 times "dead skunk, dead skunk ,dead skunk". unknowingly my foot eased off the gas pedal as I thought to myself what was that. Not more than 5 seconds past and a skunk darted in front of me, and I swear, if I had kept on going at that speed I was going I would have killed that skunk. Realizing at what just had happened, I had to take few minutes and stop to think "where did that come from" and thank whom ever sent it. Later that day I told my wife. That particular event was a profound event for me, not because it was about the skunk. But, the last time I had a moment like that I muttered earth quake several times and the earth quake in China happened only a few days later. this is not the first time this has happened. Only when it comes to be, then do I realize I wish I had written it down. Scott, experience those moments and if you are able to, think back in time to a few seconds before it happened and think of how it has come to you. How did you feel at that very moment. Maybe after many times of recognizing the feelings you get just before hearing the voice can you anticipate a message after. Remember, you maybe at the start of something within you that many people will not understand. And us humans have been consciously closed for many years and maybe very difficult to realize the begining stage of thought reception.

As for the location of where in your body the voice comes from is not important at this moment. just knowing you have this awareness is something few people take the time to recognize and take action. In time you may find out where it comes from, but for now just listen and you will be excited when you find out that the next time you do. you will see it manifest out. But one thing I know for sure the thoughts are not selfish in nature, those thought are not to be for me but for someone or something else. I wish you the best of experinces

Shaban_1190

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 04:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

scott

this is pertaining to telkinesis, one day when i was smoking a ciggarette i put it down on the ashtray and when i went to go pick it up it just lifted about a cm into my hand was this real telekinesis or just my mind playing with me

Markcampbell

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you must have really wanted a smoke ,Shaban .

MC

Corey

Post Number: 90
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott; nice experience, because you meditate perhaps you are experiencing some unabhangig due to some Verhaltnis in your life..

Marcela

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to all:

{Randy: I have a post for you under "Forum posts"}

I found this information regarding this topic, a member asked Billy:

"The first time I saw the woman that became my wife without meeting her, I felt like a feeling or revelation that she was going to become my wife. I have diferent explanations to this, "our spirits were together in previous lives", "I could foreseen the future","I perceived a telepath message from her", "It was only my imagination and I did everything that was possible to happend", What could be the answer to this feeling?"

Answer

Most probably this was your (so-called) first thought, an impulse from the storage banks; in other words your intuition.
Certainly it wasn’t telepathy.

I don't know if this applies.
I thought it was worth mentioning this because it could be an explanation to some views that we have of the future. On the other hand, I had the impression that the storage banks contained information of the past only.

Corey

Post Number: 92
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I meant in a sense that because you meditate perhaps you are beginning to understand yourself better, and learning some of the principles in Billys meditation book. I don't think it was really unique either.

Corey

Scott

Post Number: 1568
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Possibly, thanks for your comments.

Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page