Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 17, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Petale and Arahat Athersata » Archive through March 17, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Lars
Posted on Friday, August 16, 2002 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody,

Can someone please explain to me what the difference is between Petale and Arahat Athersata?

I hear that they are two higher spiritual-form planes. can they at all be equated with the mental plane or astral plane? I see they are oft spoke of as being just below or on the verge of Creation itself; and by Creation I understand that they mean Eternity, or the pure spirit world,
would this be correct???

Lars

Scott B.
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2002 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Lars,

As I understand it, the Petale level is the highest level a spirit form can achieve before it is rejoined with Creation. To get to that point takes many trillions of years. The Arahat Athersata level is also a spiritual level but has not achieved the degree of spiritual development as the Petale Level.

If I'm not mistaken, Petale is actually a collective of a number of different spirit forms joined together. When Billy has transcribed messages from the Petale level he was able to demonstrate the different handwriting styles of the various spirit forms which communicated with him from the Petale level.

The Petale and Arahat Athersata are spirit forms which have evolved beyond the need for a physical body. To get to the point, in which a spirit form does not require a physcial body takes from 60-80 billion years if, I remember correctly.

Before Billy's spirit form returned back to the physical world, it had achieved the level of Arahat Athersata. At that point, I believe his spirit form had been in existance for 89 billion years.

The Petale and Arahat Athersata level are spiritual forms existing in non-physical dimensions, but whether this could be considered the astral plane or mental plane, I'm not sure.

Yes, I think it can be stated that once a spirit form rejoins with Creation, it has rejoined with eternity. Because, if a spirit form does not rejoin with Creation it will be extinguished once Creation starts to retract into the "sleep" state.

If anyone else has any ideas on this, I would like to hear them.....

Salome
Scott Baxter

Lars
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2002 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott.

Thanks for filling me in on these two high levels.

I guess until the books transmitted from these two high levels are translated into english, We in the USA cannot know so much about these levels of Petale and Arahat Athersata.
I think they are quite fascinating.

So when a spirit form finally rejoins with the Creation, does it keep it's individual identity
or just blend as one with all of the other amassed spirits that have returned there as well?
I mean does it lose it's individual idenity as a spirit?

Lars

Scott B.
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2002 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Lars,

One book which is considered to be a very important for our time is entitled Decalouge.

This book was transmitted from the Petale level and has been translated into the English language. As far as I know, the book will soon be put into print.

Years ago I had this book translated into English because I wanted to know more about what it contained. This book contains the 10 commandments, in their original form, plus 2 more that were added. These commandments or directives contain valuable information (to me) about how to live, and to learn respect, for all life forms. Within this knowledge is the understanding that each being is responsible for his or her own destiny. Consequently, one learns to understand and show reverence, for Creation and learns his connection to all other forms of life.

If you go to the www.billymeier.com website, you should be able to find more information about this book, and its upcoming release.

Im not sure what the answer to your question is,,,it might be like asking what is it like to die and what is the after-life like???

Salome
Scott Baxter

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Sunday, August 18, 2002 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lar and Scott:

My understanding about Petale and Arahat Athersata is that they are two different levels of spirit form, if we look from 'purity' point of view. Petale is more close to transparent than Arahat Athersata.

Every planet has a akasha energy belt, though connected/related to physical body, but it is a similar idea, If more advanced race, the energy belt will looks more transparent, planet earth, with a lot of lowly developed spirit form, may looks like 'light mud' color, yellowish.

I remember reading about once Mr. Meier was taken out from earth, the beamship went though a layer of 'cloud', and he realized it is the 'spirit belt' around the earth.

As spirit become more advanced, its color will become lighter and lighter, so we can infer that the Creation's color is transparent, if Creation has a color.

Please correct me if my understanding is not correct.

Salome.

Hampton Chiu

Lars
Posted on Sunday, August 18, 2002 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hampton,

Sounds like good description you give for the matter.

I can speak from experience having had several deliberately intended conscious "Out of body travels into the spirit realms" When I was in these realms I saw that the higher I went the more transparent, brighter, and peaceful it was,
I saw and met other spirits some that still had human form in appearance, but they were transparent and brighter!

One time I had a contact from a high spirit form
and this spirit looked like glittering, sparkling white light, it had eyes but the rest of it's form
was sparkling light! this spirit then densified into a lower astral human shape-form of a beautiful female that looked like a Greek goddess!
it was a most incredible experience.

So seeing a pure spirit form is an incredible,
almost scary experience, because it is so extraordinary it defies description.

Salome, lars

Dan Frederiksen
Posted on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lars

Quite an incredible story
I'm curious, would you mind describing in detail a specific example of a visit to the spirit realm?
How long it was if time applies. What exactly happened. What did you do to start this visit. What did you speak about if you spoke to any of these spirits you met. Could you navigate. Was there anything to navigate in. how did it look etc..

thanks in advance

-Dan

Phil638

Post Number: 143
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2005 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lars,

according to what I've read so far here on this forum as well as in the meier material, all those claims people make about so called out of body travels into the spirit realms are not true and not happening. If someone's spirit leaves their body, they are dead.

Hi Scott B,

just in regards to this comment that you said here -

"Yes, I think it can be stated that once a spirit form rejoins with Creation, it has rejoined with eternity. Because, if a spirit form does not rejoin with Creation it will be extinguished once Creation starts to retract into the sleep state."

When you say the spirit form is extinguished do you mean it is killed or it doesn't exist anymore because I thought this cannot happen to the spirit and that it lives forever? I also thought I remembered reading somewhere in the meier material that there is ample time left for all the spirit forms in this universe to reach creation before this universe has retracted
and ended.

phil

Scott

Post Number: 695
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2005 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phil,

Once a spirit form incarnates into its first physical life, it is destined to rejoin the Creation.

It is theoretically possible that if a spirit form does not incarnate into physical existence for whatever reasons that it can be "extinguished" once the Creation completes it retraction cycle.

Phil I have heard two different opinions on this subject and this is the conclusion I have drawn. Its seems the determining factor is weather the spirit form does indeed achieve physical existence or not.

Regards
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 696
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2005 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phil,

In regards to astral projection, yes you are correct the spirit does not leave the body, but that doesn't mean that the material consciousness cannot be projected beyond the body.

Billy demonstrated this when projecting his consciousness to Erra to visit Semjase while she was lying in a deep coma from her injury at the center. In addition Billy's ability to project his consciousness out side of his body was instrumental in helping solve the Patty Hearst saga back in the 1970's.

Regards
Scott

Newinitiation

Post Number: 208
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear forum members

Thinking about the spirit forms, I could not help but think that although we have infinite combinations and ways to live our lives, the nature of humans is already determined along with the final destination and path, therefore according to the iron clad laws of Creation, if it can be done, the liklihood is that its already been done by those that came before us like arahat athersata or petale, this means the lives we lead is alrealy a repeat of former lives lived by those that came before, the only distinction being we are a different spirit form yet how could this be when if creation is all and all is creation, anything created by creation in the end is the same and the path within creation whatever it may be is also predetermined beforehand because creation aleady exists therefore also its laws are geared in logic even amidst people's illogicism, it nonetheless exists because it has given us the power to also be illogical.

Therefore petale and arahat athersata spirit forms have done everything imaginable in the coarse matter sphere, ones for which we are repeating right now.

Any comments

Janimetso

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2006 - 04:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Newinitiation,

I think, at the moment, that we all must find "what is already there", but this doesn't exclude all those things, matters and findings, which need to be found that are yet "non-existent" and new. If everything would be predetermined, then I really can't understand the term "evolution".

We have to learn the things already existent and also discover new ones.

These are just my thoughts and understanding at the moment.

Kindly,
Jani

Adam

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2006 - 05:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

The nature of life is such that every life form must travel its own path that ultimately leads to Creation and each and every organism is significant in that goal, no matter how small or large, in perfecting Creation.

If everything imaginable had already been accomplished then there would be no need for Creation to create new galaxies, stars, planets organisms and so on in the material universe. Existence is constantly changing and new conditions are created, that exist within the laws of Creation, that must be explored on the path to the realization of the laws.

Having said that, from what I gather, Creation is all-knowing and therefore knows our destiny but we are still required to exist and evolve.
The spirit form that is present within human beings is a part of Creation, yet one only has to look at life on Earth to realize that human beings are far from perfect, there are many lessons to learn and greater awareness to be realised. That means we must always be striving towards the truth because without constant effort exploring and applying Creations laws we can slip away from the most important values of justice, love, strength, wisdom, knowledge, compassion, freedom and so on.

Regards
Adam

Newinitiation

Post Number: 211
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2006 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear adam

g'day adam
Thanks for your wise understanding

For me it seems, the life we lead right now on this coarse matter sphere is like a stage you enter where the script has already been written beforehand and that the stage setting, the conditions and the actors who will play the part it seems has also established.

Why I feel this way is that taking into consideration for a moment our very human nature, we are tied to the external environment which makes up our reality not to mention the fact that our very material nature is also predetermined through our genetic make up irrespective of whether we evolve and add more DNAs into our physical nature as time passes, the material and spiritual consciouness and subconscious to evolve is already there along with our emotions, material and spiritual intelligence and the gamut (psyche).
The Creational forces work in every sphere of our existence, by its laws, our life is dictated irrespective of whether we have a free will to choose, we nonetheless have to choose among what we are given and what our nature dictates for surely we can't swim like the dolphins nor physically flap our wings like the birds to fly like them.
So what I am getting at is that because the Creational laws are iron clad and are not subjected to change although it also evolves, it'll always remain constant until eternity. Although there exist countless variations of life forms throughout this universe alone, they are nonetheless governed by the Creational laws because Creational laws are part of them also and given that although we have a consciouness capable of evolution and progression, we can add more wisdom and knowledge to ourselves but we can never create ourselves but use what we are given already to imitate life.

Life is definitely a mystery
But life is also a blessing given to us by Creation
The raod to discovery is definitely perplexing yet joyful.
So I feel fortunate yet more learning and comprehending must take place in order to yet see the braoder and expansive view of life beyond.

Thanks

Adam

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, May 02, 2006 - 04:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Newinitiation,

Our thoughts and life experiences make up our reality more than external environment and genetics even though they affect us on some level. As human beings, we have a choice how we want to live our lives, in fact an infinite amount of choices as to which direction we want to take.

I think of the laws of Creation as like an ordering system, without which there would be chaos and life may never have begun. Like the ordered keys on piano can be used to make music in an infinite number of compositions. The only limiting factors being our levels of imagination and creativity.

Being a human being is truly a remarkable thought, we have a spiritual intelligence, the ability to think logically, reason, acquire knowledge and wisdom and ultimately recogize Creation in all its forms at the highest levels.

Regards
Adam

Scott

Post Number: 1315
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lonnie,

You have presented some very controversial information, which contradicts what others have come to know as the "truth". Since this is the case, I think it would be wise to provide sources for this, before claiming that it is true.

Regards
Scott

Lonnie

Post Number: 255
Posted on Tuesday, October 02, 2007 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

After further clarification, I have to admit that the comment I made about "21 helpers" was incorrect. There is no such concept anywhere in the writings. I was mistaken. My sincere apologies for any misunderstanding.

Regards,
Lonnie

Scott

Post Number: 1319
Posted on Tuesday, October 02, 2007 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie,

Thank you, I think we are all guilty, including myself at times, of making mistakes, which is sometimes quite easy to do, considering the vastness of the material being presented to us in such a short time.

Take Care
Scott

The_original_dave

Post Number: 195
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 04:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone here could further explain, the Seven WE-Forms of the AA level.

1. Urjel-The Watcher of the energies of the seasons and weather.

2. Rufael-The Watcher over the Spirit-Forms of all living things. Human, Flora, Fauna and all other living things.

3. Raguel-The Watcher over every living thing that lives against the 7-fold order of Creation and the Laws.

4. Mjkel-The Watcher over every living thing that lives according to the 7-fold order of Creation and the Laws

5. Sarakel-The Watcher over the progress and the instructions of all Spirit forms, Humans and Fauna.

6. Gabrel-The Watcher over all boundaries of all the worlds from the lowest to the highest.

7. Kerubel-The Watcher over all remaining life forms that are presented by Man, Stars, Flora, Fauna and Energies.

Who are they? Are they groups of Spirit forms? And why them? Are they the only ones evolved enough?

Also, who are the ''guardians'' that live at the ''doors'' (Petale) of Creation. There names are, Mjkael, Rubael, Gabrjel, Fanuel.

Tam2105

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting question, Dave! Where did you find information about this to begin with?

Tammy

The_original_dave

Post Number: 196
Posted on Monday, March 17, 2008 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I got the information from an old post by Scott.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/4224.html?1162333621

Mehraein62

Post Number: 122
Posted on Monday, March 17, 2008 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dave
Is it originated in Billy,s work or P,s? It sounds like old Religious teachings
Wish You Luck

Badr

Post Number: 309
Posted on Monday, March 17, 2008 - 01:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone..

I think I have come across some of the names in the book OM. But I am unable to find the exact place again, as its been sometime since I read it and can't recall all the details. Didnt have enough time to look for it in depth today.

Salome, Badr

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page