Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 04, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through November 04, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markc

Post Number: 703
Posted on Monday, October 06, 2008 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pledja ;

It's the material consciousness that does the work .

MC
Mark Campbell

Pledja

Post Number: 41
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2008 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ThankS Markc, i really apprecite it

Pledja

Post Number: 42
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2008 - 06:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also, I would like to Know. Does the spirit ever give the initiation if we are listning? I ask this because about a year ago i was meditating when Life,change,Teachers appeared before my eyes and all i coud do was just look and watch it pass on. I was not dreaming, Im not crazy nor schizhophrenic and sense then ive come to understand what that phrase stands for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Marcela

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pledja:
I think that would be a good question for Billy when the section to submit questions is open, because it is something that I would like to know too.
Interesting experience by the way, I wonder what it means, or what it meant to you...

Edward

Post Number: 1205
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pledja...

You are not very clear with your questions, but I will attempt to answer, OK?

Well, it could be that you were Consciously...tapping into your Subconscious.

And thus, certain aspects of the past can be conjured up and converted into
visual images within your mind, or better said: projected within One's
so-called Third Eye(; Pineal Gland, related; which forms the (Extra) Sensory
Perception[ESP] mechanism, for such aspects...etc...).

No, indeed, you may have not been dreaming; it was more in a 'vision' format,
as I understand, which I have occasionally, also. As I think may others on
this board(; which through meditation enhances this talent).

And NO, you do not have to be - schizophrenic -, when in reality, this is not
related with your mentioned Vision(s).

When One is not that balanced and sound of mind, than, perhaps schizophrenic
behavior, would be suggested(?).

Edward.

Pledja

Post Number: 43
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Edward, Your reply is greatly appreciated. Does anyone know when the question to BEAM section opens? I always miss it!

Phenix

Post Number: 91
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gruss, Kamerad Pleja,

If you won't find an answer to your request regarding the 'BEAM Question' on the Forum, do send me your email address (if you regularly check your email) or your mobile number and i would make sure you were informed in time.
Here is my email address: aepsilonm@hotmail.com

Salome.

Marcela

Post Number: 43
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pledja:
You have to check almost everyday; they open that section every two to three weeks, and if you check the date of the last post you can get an idea.

Marksmanr

Post Number: 35
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Pledja, J_rod7 made a good post 4 months ago on how to know when the "Your Questions to Billy Meier" section is open, which you can read here.
Reece Stiller

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 452
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there pledja,
when i meditate, sometimes words will pop into my head or phrases.
when i would calm myself down, at a certain point i would ask myself questions, and written answers would appear.
what i noticed, is that stuff that i seem to make up with my own fantasy is filled with slang words, "it's, we'll, don't" etc etc.
but when i'm doing it right, the answers are in a logical language, like "it is we will, do not".
do you know what i mean?
i had a dream one day, and in the dream i found a book. i flipped to a page that had a poem of a sort of tribute creation. when i awoke, i could only recall the ideas in vague bits and pieces.
so i meditated and "retrieved" the information from the book in the dream.
since i have not mastered this technique, only scratched the surface lightly over this passed 2-3 years, i miss some words. but never the less, when this started coming about i was very intrigued.
so what i a saying is you should explore that deeper, that matter you mention in an above post.

Thomas

Post Number: 506
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For the Questions to BEAM Section, it is my understanding that Christian asks BEAM during the weekend of the peace meditation on the third weekend of the month and then he transcribes the responses for us a few days after. I might be wrong about this, but it seems to be the case that that section normally opens shortly after the third weekend of each month, though not always. I start looking around that time...

Pledja

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for all you guys replys i really appreciate it.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Pledja,

I am simply curious here and would like to ask you a question.

When you speak of your spiritual self, how would you describe it?

Pathfinder

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, November 02, 2008 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pledja,

the reason I ask this is because the way you have been wording your questions 'sounds' as though the spirit you refer to is extrasensory.

I believe that a person's spirit is ones self, that you are the spirit within yourself. I was just curious if you believed the same or you have the notion that the spirit in you is some other entity that needs to be triggered or activated or reached in some way. Another personality so to speak.
To the death with my Being!

Lepuniv

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, November 02, 2008 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

I'm back to the forum.

I checked through the reseach engine what was posted on Jmmanuel and Billy's meeting (plus read a lot in the archives) and I should say, that I'm still not satisfied with the answers given about Nokodemion's being next to his "older version" when Billy and Jmmanuel met.

Everyone seems to agree that when it gains wisdom, one's spirit changes so that it's no more the same.

Then, a meeting with "one's future self" is vertually possible, since , in between, one's spirit will have gained wisdom and will have changed.

I even read that Jmmanuel and Billy had not the same spirit but that their spirits were of the same lineage...

This is confusing.

For, in spite of his changing all the time, Nokodemion can still be named the same and spotted somewhere in Switzerland. So, there must be in it something unchanged, which enables this spirit to be called the same and located somewhere.

Would it be something like it's "envelope"?

Furthermore, imagine I learnt something yesterday, so I gained wisdom, so my spirit changed, so my spirit today is no more the same as yesterday, but my spirit today is from the same lineage as my spirit yesterday.

If this be true, all along one's life, we do not have a unic spirit but a lineage of spirits... only one at each "moment" of course.

Is that correct?

The main issue remains the changed/unchanged within a spiritform.

Can someone give an input?

Thanks

Salome

Lepuniv

Marksmanr

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, November 02, 2008 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One's spirit is always the same spirit with the same history/lineage, but it's state of evolution/amount of accumulated wisdom is constantly progressing.

You could say that a water drop is currently in the air - falling down to the ground, and 1 second later, although it is the same water drop, it's state of falling has progressed. This does make it different, but it still has the same history and still is 99.99% the same as 1 second ago.
Reece Stiller

Lepuniv

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2008 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the case of the drop, if we suppose it stays unchanged while falling, the quantities which vary are its altitude (its potential energy) and its momentum and kinetic energy (velocity being comprised in the momentum and k energy)

Those can be called qualities, quantities or caracteristics of the drop. They do not change its essence.

If I understand you well Reece, wisdom is a quantity attached to the spirit - the essence of the latter remaining unchanged - which increase brings about indirectly the possibility for the SAME spirit (in this case) to be in 2 bodies at the time (via a time travel).

It means that wisdom is a sprit's property which enables it to be INDIRECTLY incarnated in numerus bodies at "the same time".

In this case , the property of the thing (wisdom) is more important than the thing itself (the spirit)...Its all due to wisdom, not to the spirit!

Food for thoughts!

How can we verify if this is true?

Is wisdom a caracteristic which is located beside the spirit or are the 2 different essences miscible?

This would complicate the notion... but would certainly imply then that the spirit changes, which then would be contradictory to what was said before...

Thanks

Salome

Lepuniv

Kingman

Post Number: 441
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2008 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lepuniv, do you have a reference for this,

"I even read that Jmmanuel and Billy had not the same spirit but that their spirits were of the same lineage..."

If your not finding the answers in the archives, asking Billy directly in the 'Questions to Billy Meier Answered' thread will be a good place for an accurate response.

Having a past life personality meeting oneself may be explainable by the energies called Fluidal Forces.

Another event of a spirit being in two parts is the time where Billy projected his awareness to the planet Erra when his concern for the life of Semjase became overwhelming. That describes spiritual consciousness in two places, as his physical being was still on Earth.

I don't know the answer you seek. The challenge in grasping what the spirit represents in this situation, is forming a correct idea of what are the qualities of such a thing as a past dimension. Describing the fundamental physics alone will require a lifetime. The same goes for the place of the AA spiritual plane.

It's safe to say that receiving an answer to your questions will gain you an avalanche of greater questions.

Billy also has described wisdom as Creation, and Creation as wisdom. To gain true wisdom, is to evolve ones spirit towards the realm of Creation.
a friend in america
Shawn

Marksmanr

Post Number: 41
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2008 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lepuniv, I don't know the answer to your question (which is partly due to me not having much knowledge on how time travel works), but here's some information in regard to "Is wisdom a caracteristic which is located beside the spirit or are the 2 different essences miscible?"

From "Introduction to the Spiritual Teachings" (by Semjase at the 10th contact):

32. Wisdom is an elemental, tremendous power.
33. Wisdom is light.
34. And wherever a light shines, darkness and ignorance vanish.
35. But ignorance is the actual darkness, and it is overcome by the light of wisdom.
36. Wisdom is a characteristic of the existence of the spirit and the consciousness, and it bears within itself the qualities of happiness, truth, knowledge, balance, beauty, harmony and peace.
37. Wisdom is light.
38. However, wisdom is the characteristic of a human who has recognized the existence of his spirit and cooperates along with the spiritual laws.
39. Wisdom is using the spirit force.
40. Wisdom and spirit are two things that amount to one, in the same way as sunlight and the sun are two things.
41. The sunlight results from the heat of the sun, which she herself first has to generate through her processes.
42. Thus, there is also an all-creating existence in the universe that, on the strength of its force, creates forces that constantly and imperturbably follow and enliven the endless eons-as truth, knowledge and wisdom, (and) according to a given uniform guideline-along certain Creative laws.
43. This forceful existence, however, is Creation.
44. And therefore, there is only one existence that rules throughout the universe-only one Creation, only one truth, one knowledge and one wisdom-and that is synchronous and unchanging for all times.
45. The eternal truth is not subject to any variations and changes, and its laws must never be revised and adjusted to new times.
46. The spirit force is vital and dynamic, namely in such an amount as it embodies the wisdom within itself.

Reece Stiller

Lepuniv

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2008 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Shawn,

You're right, I'm going to ask Billy about it.

Thanks!

Salome

Lepuniv

Lepuniv

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2008 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Shawn,

I can't find the thread neither through the research engine nor through the tree view.
Where is it then?

Thanks

Salome

Lepuniv

Lepuniv

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've found it, it was hidden in "the mission" section.

Salome

Lepuniv

Hector

Post Number: 433
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lepuniv, i would define wisdom as the sum of all vital experiences o a human being since its first conception (when we started as cavemen) until now. All those vital experiences are registered during lifetimes, during incarnations.

The spirit/spirit form would represent the recipient in which the most pure and important "essence" of such vital experiences are stored.

So the spirit of Billy Meier has far more wisdom/vital experiences than that of Jmmanuel, because in the meantime he has had reincarnated some more times.

Also, encounters with living creatures in past of future times is only possible if you create kinda "singularity", that is you temporarily alter the laws of physics using consciousness powers or technical means. Without external help it would be impossible that Jmmanuel and Billy could talk face to face. They belong to different dimensions which are incompatible. To make such present-past dimensions compatible, you have to spend enormous amounts of energy . This is a creational security measure in order to avoid living creatures experience illogical processes like being in two different places or different time epochs at the same time. Once you cease to spend energy, your present time dimension is accelerated back to its original time. So nobody is able to stay in the past forever, and therefore the past cannot be altered. That's how i understand Billy's explanations about time travel.

Creation laws do not permit chaos, illogical happenings, and absurdity. Every effect leads back to its cause.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page