Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 22, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through November 22, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kingman

Post Number: 453
Posted on Thursday, November 06, 2008 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder,

Here is an explanation from a lecture given at the General Assembly Meeting this May.

"The essence of all knowledge, experience and wisdom from our predecessor-personalities
is charged into the new memory of the subconsciousness, which means the highest value of every
single consciousness-form is transferred from the storage of the comprehensive
consciousness-block into the new memory of the subconsciousness. Everything else is
empty; only the consciousness-block-component-programs are existent—however in a
completely neutral form. The former, enormous knowledge of our predecessor -
personalities is therefore hidden as essence in the memory of our subconsciousness and
as data in the external storage-banks. From there, it can be activated through our
conscious searching and inquiring, because only by intercepting inspirations of the
subconsciousness and by consciously and continuously working with them, do the
involved consciousness-forms or consciousness-planes and the memory of the
consciousness experience a corresponding update."

The complete bulletin is available here,

http://www.theyfly.com/newsflash94/Lecture_for_GA_for_MH.pdf

Also, as I understand it, new reincarnations were normally around 150 years, but due to our over population,
Billy has said it can be as short as 10, with 70 the average.
a friend in america
Shawn

Pathfinder

Post Number: 41
Posted on Thursday, November 06, 2008 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Shawn,

so as I understand it, a reincarnate must activate the subconscious knowledge before they can make use of it in the next life.

I hope that I will learn somehwere in this process that creation takes care then not to reincarnate a spirit into a new life that has the IQ of an idiot who will never be able to access that subconscious knowlegde.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Adysor

Post Number: 114
Posted on Thursday, November 06, 2008 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder, I would believe that is our job. If everyone would be idiot on the planet, would Creation not reincarnate any spirit?? Not really, we need to take care of the health and well-being of everyone on our planet.
Adrian.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 42
Posted on Thursday, November 06, 2008 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adrian,

I might be wrong on this but I think the Plejaren teach that spirits that have only been through one life or so would be like idiots or oafs, quite retarded, and they begin their evolution in this sate and evolve from there.

from what I understand the creation processes our passed on spirits in different spirit levels based upon the degree of evolution but I was wanting to know if creation uses the same when reincarnating us.

I am a little confused over this matter.

I guess that if we are highly evolved as earth people go and are reincarnated, than it is simply going to happen that because of what we have stored in our subconsceience that we will easily surpass the idiot stage with an advanced, evolved learning curve. Is that how it works?
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."

Adysor

Post Number: 115
Posted on Thursday, November 06, 2008 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder,

I think if the mind of the human being where the new spirit is incarnated is healthy as well as the brain, there is no reason of being retarded. Much information is transmitted through the genes and as many say, in the first 7 years of home education.

Even for someone with a more evolved spirit he will be born with "nothing", an empty cup, in order to fill it up with knowledge in this life.

Even highly evolved spirits, if the body is malfunctioning, especially the brain, the person can be retarded.

That's why I said, people should take care of their health of the body and mind because it will pass to the next generation(a possibility) through the genes.
Adrian.

Cpl

Post Number: 381
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2008 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Forest Gump was an interesting case. Has anyone (Billy or a Plejaren) shared what the situation was with him?

J_rod7

Post Number: 373
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2008 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All

Pathfinder and Adrian,

My Understanding of the Incarnation 'Levels' for any group of Spirits is This:

Those of Us Spirits now Incarnate on Earth fall within a RANGE of Evolution, such that We all are nearly Equivalent in the same 'Level of Progress'.
Very few are significantly 'above or below' this Evolutionary Range.
Billy, of course, is one Exceptional Spirit.

Those among Us at the Higher end of our Range, are those We call 'Genius.' Those at the Lower end of our Range are those We call Idiots or Morons. And, as I remember, Billy once said that there were a small 'handful' of Exceptional Others among Us now. Those Others remain anonymous to Us.

Those Spirits which vary significantly from the Earthly Range of Evolution, will Incarnate and live in Different Solar Systems from ours.

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others,
Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Adysor

Post Number: 117
Posted on Saturday, November 08, 2008 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

"Billy, of course, is one Exceptional Spirit."

Why would Billy be above the "unbreakable" and "eternal" laws of Creation?
Adrian.

Hector

Post Number: 443
Posted on Sunday, November 09, 2008 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod, those you call "exceptional" are those who will voluntarily engage themselves with Billy's Mission and help him get through all difficulties. They are no geniuses, but people whose commitment and dedication to Billy and The Creation is growing faster then the rest of mankind. They will exemplarize and be a guide for many million people who will fall prey of the diverse religions typical of the new age (aquarian age). So even George Bush could be one of the exceptional ones, only if he wanted to and dedicated the rest of his life to Figu and the spirit teachings. (Of course he won't do that).

On the other hand, spirit forms are "planetengebunden" (planet bound), that means if you die here you will stay here no matter what. Just like Adysor points out, Billys spirit has not been able to leave this planet for about 385.000 years, because it is now bound to Earth, and such law of Creation is inmutable, unchangeable, unbreakable and eternal. It could be overridden by the Arahat Athersata, Petale and all the pure spirit form levels in unanimity, but as an all-time exception.

Neither Billy, the Plejaren nor Arahat Athersata want to have exclusive priviledges over those he humorously calls "terrestrial worms" (Erdenwürmer). The rules of the game must be the same for us all.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 50
Posted on Sunday, November 09, 2008 - 05:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After further study I think what I originally asked, "Does Creation reincarnate us into forms that will have intelligences to match our evolved spirits' intelligence?", or at least that is what I tried to say, I can now see that creation does not.

It could be the case that we may end up in an unhealthy body as Adrain has suggested, and would then have to suffer through that incarnation before we would have a chance to evolve again. this is solely dependent of course on the particular sickness of that body and how that illness would disable the ability to evolve, but I am speaking more of mental disability which would inhibit the evolution of intelligence and knowledge, whereas I do realize that some retardedness does not hinder spiritual and creative abilities.

BUT, the reason for being reincarnated into a sick material form was suggested as the overpopulation problem. So does that mean that if overpopulation was solved, which is liklely a moog question given the time that will take, that creation would then make sure that our evolved spirits are mated with bodies that will be able to sustain our level of evolution in a way that we will be able to improve?

Apparently, when we are reincarnated we start with no conscious knowledge of our previous lives' accumulation of information and experience. it must be triggered by an engrained logic recognition ability that also evolves and increases as we evolve, allowing us to activate the subconscious knowledge we have through our evolution when we confront situations in this reincarnated life that we have in the past.

So if we start with a fresh slate, so to speak, with ever incarnation, as a baby, than I suppose there is no reason for creation to have to find 'suitable forms' as we will still be repsonsible for the development anyway.

There are different levels of processing in the spirit realm we return to, but we are reincarnated into infantile states that we will need to rely on our logic recognition to mature and evolve.

Can anyone make any corrections to this thinking?

Pathfinder

Post Number: 53
Posted on Sunday, November 09, 2008 - 07:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to ask a question here,

i have thought that Billy's spirit had evolved to the level of AAs and would be able to return to that level at his death?

I think I read that Billy was an AA in one of jacob's psots.

Kingman

Post Number: 459
Posted on Sunday, November 09, 2008 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder,

Billy's spirit came from the AA level in a once in a universe event that will never happen again.
Billy's spirit will endure the same amount of incarnations as any other spirit that it evolves with. In other words, it must live the billions more years to re-enter the AA level. The only difference will be the spirits understanding of the AA level once it reaches it. His spirit will know even more than his spirit that had returned from that level. This is do to it's new experiences that have been acquired in its evolution to return to the AA level.

I do have one idea I think that may have some validity in why this had to happen. I think I've read some mentions of all levels of the spiritual realm can only advance when the level below and the level above are evolved as well and ready to change to a higher level. Space must be made for the shifting up of the spirit energy, or spiritforms. This seems to need a 'balance' to be maintained, as the universe always demands. Earthlings are causing a 'disturbance' of stagnant spirit growth that effects all levels in an evolutionary way. This is just my opinion/thinking.
a friend in america
Shawn

Pathfinder

Post Number: 56
Posted on Sunday, November 09, 2008 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector this is a copy from Jacob's posts on this matter:

COPY
When the spiritform in Billy returns, it won't have to catch up on the time missed in the pure spiritual-realm, but it will be a part again of the collective and be able to access all gained knowledge and wisdom during its absence and be on the same level in no-time. END COPY

Does this not suggest that Billy will simply return to the AA when he dies. An AA no lmnger has to reincarnate,billys spirit chose to do this of its own accord and will return to the AA. There is a further discuission at that board which suggests, this.

is anything that Jacob has posted there inaccurate? This discussion can be found in the Spiritual teaching board under creation itself in the march 04 archives.

Borthwey

Post Number: 47
Posted on Sunday, November 09, 2008 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Pathfinder

My interpretation of the phrase “the Creation is creative” leads me to think that there are no coincidences, that everything has a purpose, that there are no errors in Creation.
So, if a spiritform enters a body which will be born disabled, or which will later in life become more or less seriously disabled, that happens because the spirit knows about it and desires to have that experience.

You write “how that illness would disable the ability to evolve”

The exact opposite is what happens. The incarnation in a disabled body is desired precisely because of the opportunities for evolution presented.

The analogy of the process of formation of diamonds can be used here. It’s through the situations of the most hardship, comparable to the tremendous heat and pressure that the carbon suffers deep down in the earth’s mantle and which allows it to take the form of a diamond, that shape can be formed. That is the goal of creation and specifically the goal of a spirit, to take the shape of something new, to evolve, to become something better.

Lives, or parts of life, without difficulty have their value too, they are paths for expression and for creation of further desires. But deep transformation always happens through difficulties.
One who lives in creativity can transform his/her life, and does so everyday. He/she will know how to deal with hardships and apparent setbacks and will see in everything an opportunity to improve, to reach a new level of himself.

You wrote “I guess that if we are highly evolved as earth people go and are reincarnated, than it is simply going to happen that because of what we have stored in our subconsceience that we will easily surpass the idiot stage with an advanced, evolved learning curve.”

I think that it may be like that. I think that we are unconsciously accessing the storage banks all the time and that’s why certain properties of our thought are a continuation of what has been achieved before, in other incarnations. On the other hand, the building of the conscious self and the conscious knowledge will come from our direct perceptions during this lifetime. In this aspect, it will be our unconscious that will guide us to discover and to experience certain things, steering us to build our consciousness.
Our consciousness and personalities, as part of our current pattern, are vehicles for what the spirit desires to experience through us. In that sense, they too have been foreseen and chosen by the spirit, when it saw what our life would become.

David

Borthwey

Post Number: 48
Posted on Sunday, November 09, 2008 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the beginning of my last sentence I wrote "personalities" where I should have written "personality". (If the moderator could correct it, I would appreciate it.)

J_rod7

Post Number: 378
Posted on Sunday, November 09, 2008 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

Adrian, and also Hector,
I think You may have crossed some Wires here:

[" "Billy, of course, is one Exceptional Spirit." "
[ "Why would Billy be above the "unbreakable" and "eternal" laws of Creation?" ]

That which I Posted:

[ "...Spirits now Incarnate on Earth fall within a RANGE of Evolution...
[ "Very few are significantly 'above or below' this Evolutionary Range.
[ "Billy, of course, is one Exceptional Spirit.' ], = This has nothing to do with the Immutable laws of Creation.

This speaks directly to the RANGE Of EVOLUTION of the Spirits now Incarnating and Reincarnating on Earth. As Billy's Spirit has already passed through OUR Level, and through the Higher Levels as well, into the AA Level, MEANS that His Spirit is Exceptional relative to the rest of us. It does NOT mean that He has a 'Free-Pass' to Short-Circuit the Evolutionary Process. I thought the original Statement was fairly straightforward. You stand in Quicksand when You take expressions out of CONTEXT. So, then, do You Think that Billy's Spirit is NOT Exceptional? (/!\Never mind an answer, this is a Rhetorical Question/!\).

(Adrian, by the way, those little dotty thingys (...) used in Quotes are Grammatically correct, called Ellipses. There IS another Person that Posts here who DOES put those dottys all throughout his writing, yet NOT in the Quotes where they SHOULD be. Yes, that's VERY annoying, and Yes, it breaks the train of thought, & is difficult to follow. It's like someone who says: "Duh, Uh-Uh, ya-know" while speaking, but that guy Writes like that. That One also hits his 'Return Key' where it's Unnecessary, which further confuses his Posts. Perhaps You meant to point this out to that Other One?) ( Name Omitted to protect the Guilty)
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Pathfinder,
[ "When the spiritform in Billy returns, it won't have to catch up on the time missed in the pure spiritual-realm...
[ "Does this not suggest that Billy will simply return to the AA when he dies(?)" ]

Answer is that Since Billy has RE-ENTERED the Material Form, He will now need to complete the SAME Evolutionary Process, through all it's 'Stages/Levels', as every Other Human Spirit. I would expect, however, that for Billy the Process should be several Billion Years less than for the rest of us.

Peace - Out
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others,
Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Pathfinder

Post Number: 57
Posted on Monday, November 10, 2008 - 02:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

These things have been said by Jacob:

COPY
One day when the mission is really over will the Spiritform which resides in Billy return to the whole of Arahat Athersata.

A pure-spiritform has a conscious Spirit-consciousness with its own identity, and doesn’t need a material body or consciousness anymore, its also free from the cycle of incarnation.

A Spiritform can't de-evolve, that’s absolutely impossible, so the knowledge, wisdom and power that is in Billy's Spiritform, is still there,

The Spiritform who is Billy now has decided in accordance with Arahat Athersata, but out of its own free will, to teach and help us out with our evolution and get us back to the Truth.

A Spiritform in Arahat Athersata is powerful in ways you and I can't grasp, it can do anything it pleases, penetrate in every space/time continuum or even incarnate in a human body
END COPY

When the mission is over he will return to AA, free from the cycles of reincarnation, the mission being to help earth evolve using the assistance of the Plejaren. Jacob also states that an AA can do anything it pleases even penetrating time, and cannot de-evolve, so from what jacob is telling us the spirit in Billy left the AA for this mission to assist earth and has been doing so for some time including incarnations in our past, but when the mission is over, no time for how long that will take is stated here, Billy's spirit will return to the AA free from the cycle of reincarnations, with no need to catch up.

Please forgive me if i sound cocky, I am only trying to discern why there seems to be a discrepancy between what jacob is saying and what you are saying. It seems that this jacob has been trusted to place this info on the board and that his interpretations have been accepted as valid.

so there needs to be some congruency between what he says and what a few of you are saying which sounds in opposition. It is probably just the way I am putting it together in my mind, or that you know something further that I have not yet come across.

Further thoughts on what Jacob has said is necessary here.

Hector

Post Number: 444
Posted on Monday, November 10, 2008 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pathfinder there are no inconsistencies in Jacobs post. Seems like Billy Meier is the one and only exception in the universe, because never before a spirit form from Arahat Athersata decided to start from scratch like the spirit form that belongs to Billy.

With such preconditions in mind, Nokodemion (Billy Meier) is an "exceptional one" because the laws of creation in his case were manipulated in order to grant only one highly evolved pure spirit form to return to the material universe. In order this process to be completed, Nokodemion's spirit form had to be limited/crippled in its wisdom/knowledge, "degraded" so it could fit again in a human body.

It's quite difficult for me to explain these things, so excuse if sometimes i am not sufficiently clear.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 116
Posted on Friday, November 21, 2008 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To quote Bianca here:

"I have been thinking...while still possessing clear thinking and a healthy body and not escaping one's evolution as chosen by the spirit, can one consciously decide the time of when one will 'move on'?
I am not being morbid but sometimes I think about it as I am sure so many of us have, ...."UNQUOTE

death is often pondered when a person might want to end this life for various reasons. illness usually taking the priority.

Many religious persuasions bring people to believe that life is really just a barrier to their attaining a higher state of being which gives them reason to want to leave this life as soon as possible. as a matter of fact I just recently watched a documentary on the Jim Jones cult that exactly addresses this.

So when is the best time to take our leave if we have a choice?

And what in the case of a spirit trapped in a body of lower standard for its evolution that it must live through before it can begin its evolution again.

Take the case of the prophet who must experience many unecssary reincarnations to get back to his level of evolution. why make them last any longer than necessary. Once he reaches the understanding of weho and what he is in a lifetime why would he want to continue waiting for death.

Also what of a man who has been deserted in a place where he has no access to knowledge, a prison cell for life without access to a library. Some Iranian prison solitary or the like. Why would he want to live knowing his evoltuion was being put on hold?

Just some strange thoughts for the sake of discussion.

And sort of staying on the same subject, if one does consider suicide as a means to further their evolution, they do believing they are going to the spirit realm to be processed. What is thre state of our being there?

Aree we conscious during our processing stage? Are our spirits aware of anything that is taking place? Are we aware of where we are and do we interact?

that should also be a consideration before taking any drastic measures.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 118
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

a discussion in another thread brought this question to mind.

I was under the impression that a reincarnate will not have any recall of past life experiences, except possibly through hypnosis, other than truth and knowledge which is activated by logic under confrontations and circumstances.

in this other discussion it sounded as though they were saying that the Prophet is aware of past incarnates that worked with him as Jmmanuel and that they are aware of each others past identities and roles.

can anyone elaborate?

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 32
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder,

I can only guess, but someone whose spirit form is much more evolved can by someway recall some deeds done by past incarnates. If highly evolved enough, the spirit form may recall everything from the past.
Unfortunately the most of Earth people are not there yet.
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Pathfinder

Post Number: 123
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have just read this in study:

"Each human being shall live his life in such a way that – after having passed away – good memories result from his life which let him live on in good thoughts posthumously."

This suggests that we are aware at least to the enabling of thought after death in the spirit realm.

Can anyone elaborate?

Kingman

Post Number: 498
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder,

"This suggests that we are aware at least to the enabling of thought after death in the spirit realm."

How Pathfinder did you read this meaning into this statement.

"Each human being shall live his life in such a way that – after having passed away – good memories result from his life which let him live on in good thoughts posthumously."

This simply means that all the people you have touched in your life will remember you for your good deeds, and thus enabling the memory of you to exist. This doesn't mean that the deceased is having these memories.

Closer examination is always necessary when you sense something is contradictory. You would of avoided posting this question had you actually understood what was said.

It's a part of learning sure, but the quicker you can accurately discover your misunderstanding on your own, the faster the wisdom arrives. It's understandable that you misinterpreted a short statement, we've all done it.

Salome
a friend in america
Shawn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page