Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 30, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through November 30, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Indi

Post Number: 258
Posted on Saturday, November 01, 2008 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ed
There are 7 known levels of 'Intelligence' that are known, and it is the lowest of these, the Absolute Absolutum from which Creations and Creational Universes are spawned.

Jacob has generously given much information to the forum, and some on this -- if you put into the search engine using 'And'as your preference, the words 'SEIN Absolutum' you should be taken to some info on that and the info from the topic 'Creation Itself' should give you a summary.

here is the list of levels:
7. BEING-Absolute Absolutum
6. Sohar-Absolute Absolutum
5. Super-Absolute Absolutum
4. Creation-Absolute Absolutum
3. Central-Absolute Absolutum
2. Pre-Absolute Absolutum
1. Absolute Absolutum

The books that elaborate on this are in German at this time (but that didn't stop some of us).

There is much to read from a search such as this. Read first, digest and ask later.

Robjna

Markcampbell

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, November 01, 2008 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward Pathfinder ;

Off the offical information path here , I hope you don't mind .

Having pondered this mystery myself for some time , my opinion is that the self-awareness is part of the initial forming of the Creation . The other factor was nothingness. Once it noticed that there was nothing there , it started to add what it needed to become something at all , and from there developed reason , as if it were solving a puzzle .

All of this is only due to the 'scratching of my head' , so to speak , which started when I was young , and heard a Creation story of Indian origin .

MC

Pathfinder

Post Number: 22
Posted on Sunday, November 02, 2008 - 03:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robjna and mark,

Thanks for your efforts.

There is a great deal of information here of course, as there should be regarding a topic of this complexity.

What I find when pondering it is that it feels too much like opinion and ongoing commentary based upon each individuals' take on the matter.

And with my feeble abilities I find myself bogged down trying to sort out which individual seems to be the one that is getting the information accurately and what credibility to give to each individual.

I would not want to be misled by gathering information from a source where the topic is still in a learning phase and being debated.

On top of that it seems to me that many people are delving into the sub-atomic structures of things demanding extremely detailed and structured answers to questions that go far into the realm of being beyond what we can grasp and comprehend anyway.

For me that is just beating my head against the wall.

I will be content to simply decipher the teachings of Billy and the Plejaren and avoid cluttering up what I learn with the arguments of those attempting to unravel the mystery of the creation's deepest knowledge.

after all it has taken creation a great deal longer to reach its level of evolution than where I am now at. So why would I assume to be able to understand the things that probably take many thousands more incarnations to grasp.

What I seek is what is pertinent to the levels and livlihood of humankind's stage now and how i can do my part to mkake things better individually for myself and the whole.

The reason I asked about the intelligence levels of creation was because Semjase advises us to trust in creation, as though it is a separate intelligence from the whole, which would be somehwat like trusting in our creator. But being one with creation, and evolving to add to its BEING, I am thinking it is more along the line of trusting in what those before us have learned and added to creations' font of knowledge.

Therefore I am coming into the train of thought that the intelligence and/or consciuosness of creation is more akin to a font of information collected from experience gained by what it has created and evolved into.

The idea of nothingness is beyond me, incomprehensible. And I do not even care to try to unravel it. i have a headache already thanks,lol.

But I would like to learn more from the Plejaren about the relationship between an evolving creation and what it creates as it evolves.

thanks again.
To the death with my Being!

Edward

Post Number: 1219
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2008 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc and Sting.....

Very well put, Marc.

To add, that there was even a moment that this Nothing within that Self-
Conscious Force...obtained an - inspiration -, as Billy mentions. Which was
the Cornerstone of her fundamental existence within the framework of The
Creation.

And from there on: "it got the ball....rolling", as they say.

And from there on, Creation went Full Throttle! :-)

And Expanded herself, endlessly.....

Edward.

Creational

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greeting to all members,
“9. The human may create wondrous worlds in a dream, just as Creation consciously creates the worlds.” Semjase at the 10th contact on Wednesday, March 26, 1975, 3:20 pm.
While I was taking my baby steps reading this precious material called the introduction to the spiritual teaching by Semjase; consciously and subconsciously reiterated her list in my mind; I was deeply inspired; so I wrote;
Creation is indeed the truth, the source, and The Absolute Reality.
We are but the creation’s dream; just as we can create amazing worlds in our own dreams, Creation dreams us.
Through our soul, we are merely a fraction of the mighty Creation and Part of its imagination for development; hers through ours inseparably.
Our pseudo-reality, pseudo-individuality, and pseudo-independence, is only to fulfill this Creation’s dream of expansion; otherwise we are all but one.
Analogous to a beautiful dandelion detaching its flowers or us tearing ourselves to pieces all the way to our cellular level; and sending each piece on their own journey only to bring back collected knowledge to put ourselves back together each time better than the last;
Incidentally, such examples are numerous in nature for our detection.
And yes, there is both pain and pleasure involved in this process.
To understand the Creation in which we are a minuscule yet important and inseparable part of, and to tangibly realize our authentic relation to it, let’s consider Creation as an ocean.
Each person’s soul is like a drop of this ocean’s water; a molecule; which is the smallest possible part of this ocean, yet with the same characteristic.
First, by evaporating, we separate ourselves from this Mother Ocean called Creation and fly high to the vast sky picking up bags & parcels experiencing it all, but we know intuitively that we need to take this experience back to our origin, the mighty Ocean of Creation;
After all, this was, is and always will be our mutual agreement with the Mother Creation from the beginning.
So that we could add to our WHOLE fulfillment and expand our horizons;
Then, by condensing back into dew, we try to find our way back to the ocean from the top of a mountain; realizing that all throughout this journey, nature is our assistant and guide.
So we trickle down a nearby spring on the top of a high mountain, which becomes a stream, then a river; little by little, easing our way back to the one and only mighty ocean, having had to face with numerous challenges; Which by the way, is truly the only way to be able to add to our much sought after gathering of information.
This, the accumulative knowledge, is our real thirst and factual quest in this endeavor.
If we loose our way back to the Ocean by not observing and then following the obvious and natural path called the creational and natural laws, we simply degenerate and eventually become extinct, like many have had been, before us;
Otherwise, by flowing down the slope, the natural way, the easier way, we eventually rejoin our origin and rejoice.
The residue we picked up in our journey now becomes our common Ocean’s newly found assets as experience, and as knowledge.
And the cycle begins again, over and over all the way to eternity but each time with a new found knowledge.
And this, my inseparable friends, is the purpose of life and our mere creational fulfillment in which we truly are a part of.
But in reality, this is not actually a circle; circle is limited and closed while life is not, it goes on and on like never ending cycles through reincarnation just as the evaporated ocean’s water; but how can we visualize it? Let’s try to put a physical dress on it.
It is much, much bigger than just a circle; it should be truly called, “the spiral of creation” and not erroneously the circle of life. A spiral, in which at the end of each cycle it whirls both up and down endlessly; thus "the double spiral helix of creation" confirming the model shown by the new age prophet, our beloved Mr. Meier.
We all know this intuitively but unfortunately, we are so dangerously lost in this journey that BEAM has voluntarily become a necessary liaison to lead us to the right way over and over again, if he has to, in hope of leading us to the right direction. And I personally and sincerely thank him for this.
Heed to creation and every single selfless loving calculated notion of her.
Zhila Taymouri,

While I was reading this post back, I thought about the meaning of my own name;
My first name is Zhila: it bears three meanings, a dew, a river, and happiness.
A droplet, a tear, or dew which bears a resemblance to our soul, a drop of universal consciousness if you will; it also means a river which is always running, representing our time bounded physical life that eventually and irrefutably leads to another meaning of this name; the immeasurable, timeless ocean of happiness, the ocean called Creation.
My last name is Taymouri: The follower of ant’s path; then I should naturally become the follower of the natural and creational paths and laws. Don’t you think? So here I am joining FIGU to do just that. Creation is indeed a wondrous marvel.
Therefore, to summarize, I, Zhila Taymouri, am a spirit like dew separated from my origin, the ocean of Creation, joining the river of life following the ant’s path only to go back to the ocean of happiness, the Creation.
This is the story of the "Creational" spiral; my user name here in FIGU.
I may be one unknown individual but my name tells the story of us all.
Guide me my comrades, tell me if you too feel that I am in the right path.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Salome
Zhila,
The inevitable evolution facilitates our retreat back to our source, the mighty Creation. Let us then praise this absolute foundation called Creation and be a part of this universal evolution or be extinct as a species. After all, it is up to us.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Worth reading , Zhila !

I particularly enjoy this part :

"Then, by condensing back into dew, we try to find our way back to the ocean from the top of a mountain; realizing that all throughout this journey, nature is our assistant and guide.
So we trickle down a nearby spring on the top of a high mountain, which becomes a stream, then a river; little by little, easing our way back to the one and only mighty ocean, having had to face with numerous challenges; Which by the way, is truly the only way to be able to add to our much sought after gathering of information ."

Very Creative , Creational .

Salome , Mark

Pathfinder

Post Number: 67
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 03:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,

Inspirational!

I would also like to toss in this thought to see what our members think about accuracy.

When we hear 'fragment of creation', in my language that tends to mean a portion of or a small piece of, and I am not sure that is how it is meant in Billys teaching. as you so intricately compare it, a drop in the ocean.

I like to add to that by saying that as a drop of water in a tidal wave we may only be a drop of many billions of drops, but the power we contain as a mere drop within that tidal wave of creation is going to overpower anything material.

my understanding is that fragment simply mean a part of creation, not necessarily a small portion, or a little bit of as it sounds but simply a part of. i say this because my understanding is that every spirit, each one of us has the ability in us to be as powerful as creation if we knew how to access our spiritual power to that degree. the only reason we cannot move a mountain or create a planet is simply because we have not evolved our spiritual abilities to that point through knowledge and wisdom yet. Which is waht we all strive to do as that fragment of creation.

But rgeardless of our personal level of evolution, in each and every one of us is the entire degree of power of creation with all of the same power and ability. It simply lies unused because of our lack of understanding of how to access that power. The only power that we may not have access to is the knowledge of that first creation, which is only realized at the final stage of evolution when a spirit returns full circle and becomes creation itself.

so theerfore I do not see myself as a 'little piece of', or a 'tiny portion of', when I think fragment of, but instead I am 'the same as' and 'one with' Creation.

Any corrections?
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Hector

Post Number: 447
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 04:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila now you know why the 5th prophet Jmmanuel spoke in parables and metaphors. He was able to perceive the creational power in everything, be it a conversation, human relationships, nature, etc etc. The Laws and Commandments of Creation apply anyplace, anytime and to any entity composed of matter or energy. These Laws are everywhere, they seem to act "silently", but no, it's us, creatures who have the ability to evolve consciously, who have to "unveil","discover", "unravel" the mysteries of the Creation.

Creational Laws aply to everything, to us, to the oceans, to the rivers, to the sky.....So just by observing how nature works, we human beings can resemble how Creation works. Nature can be described as the laws of Creation which are being applied to a specific location (a specific planet for example).

You are a good observer and you are beginning to asociate and integrate the Creation to your daily life as an inseparable part of it.

Semjase did explain these processes well in her "introduction to the spirit teachings":

140. The human should be constantly aware of what is creative, without which he would not be able to draw a single breath, could grasp no thought, could not realize, see, hear or experience.
249. Creation is included along with everything that was created; with everything that unfolds itself and develops further.
268. The human shall become aware of the creative presence and let his spiritual intelligence shine forth from everything.
269. He shall recognize that even in the vast, infinite and open space the eyes of that which is creative are directed towards him, and that Creation is the true intelligence that sees him with those eyes which keep everything safe and are endowed with a sense, and which are able to answer everything.
270. Therefore, he shall live consciously-spiritually under the eyes of that which is creative; he shall live with the consciousness of that which is spiritual, that is infinite power, of which he must always be aware.
271. Then he can never be weak.

Regards,

Thomas

Post Number: 515
Posted on Saturday, November 15, 2008 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. In his new book, Mr Meier states that although everything is one within Creation, that this does not mean that we are equal to Creation. I was thinking of how that could be so and I think I came up with a rudimentary example of this from physical life:

In true holograms (the kind that require a reference LASER beam to be produced and also to be viewed), the glass hologram plate can be broken and each fragment still contains the entire image, though with a weaker intensity. Each fragment is still the entire hologram but by itself, the fragment doesn't have the power of the whole together.

In principle, we and Creation might be like this. If Creation is the entire hologram as a whole, and we are the fragments, it would explain how we are the same as Creation as a unity, yet how we don't each have the full power and abilities of Creation.

As I said, it is not a perfect analogy for certain reasons. One of which is that, unlike the broken hologram fragments, we are never seperated from our unity...the Creation.

Something to think about.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 81
Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2008 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is no way to be equal to creation until that second that one goes from pure spirit to creation spirit and learns the mystery of how creation actually began.

until then we are one with creation in that as a part of the pie we are the same anywhere throughout the pie, but only the pie knows whose hand mixed the dough that created it.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."

Edward

Post Number: 1233
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2008 - 03:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas.....

Very well....put!

Creation IS: The Mechanism. And WE(Spark(s))....are her Components, if you
will.

You got the idea. [All will come in good time.....]

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 427
Posted on Sunday, November 23, 2008 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Pathfinder,

Here is for You, a Link to an important discussion of Creation, this between Billy and Semjase, in Contact 18...:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_018

I think You may find this full of Light and Meaning for You.

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others,
Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Thomas

Post Number: 530
Posted on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone, I just had sort of a revelation. This might have been mentioned before on the forum, so I apologize if it's redundant.

Originally, I asked myself how it is possible that Creation could allow some of the most extreme suffering and torture of really innocent people and even animals in some cases. I asked myself, "If Creation is really something like a loving and wise parent whose children abuse each other, how could it allow the bad children to harm the good ones without stepping in?"

Well I think the answer finally smacked me in the face: free will. Creation has given us all free will as spirit-bearing human beings. If we have free will then Creation cannot interfere after the laws of Creation have been formed and set in motion. Otherwise it isn't really free will because Creation might interfere at any time, thus thwarting free will.

I am beginning to see it something like this: Creation is like a very wise parent whose children are fighting amongst themselves. However this parent knows that none of the children will be permanently hurt, and that both the good and the bad children will grow in knowledge and wisdom from their own perspectives. Eventually, as this wise parent knows, the children will stop fighting and realize that they love each other, and that they can all have much more than they would gain individually if and when they work together in peace and love...

So we are the children. And even if the horrors suffered by some are beyond imagination, it will never destroy the spirit in each of us and the suffering will pass. It is worse than unfortunate that circumstances often cause the truly innocent to suffer the most, but the justice is in the fact that, while everyone keeps their Creational right to free will, no one will escape its laws and EVERYONE will evolve into wisdom, love, and peace eventually.

One additional thing: I asked myself why then is free will just not reduced and/or eliminated in favor of elimination of suffering? Well to me it seems evident that Creation NEEDS us to evolve in this way because the alternative would be lacking in same way for its own development. Apparently we must grow individually in a free way in order to evolve our own faculties which can then add to those of Creation we we pass beyond the Petale level into Creation. If Creation just sort of loaned us its own knowledge and controlled us, then there would be no growth and origination of new strength, wisdom, and power for Creation. Instead of growth, it would be more like a division of what already exists within Creation. I do not immediately have the details worked out, but my limited reasoning and feeling related faculties tell me that this is likely the case.

Let me know if you all see any flaws or similar in my reasoning. Somehow I feel at peace for having pieced this out in spite of the real nightmares that exist in the world.

With honest love and peace in my thoughts and feelings to everyone,
Thomas

Pathfinder

Post Number: 136
Posted on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 - 05:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, I think you hit the nail smack on the head Thomas.

as a matter of fact, the suffering of the innocent was one of the reasons I began to believe as a christian, when I was a christian, that if there was a god, that he must be no longer involved in the daily lives of his creation the way the Bible seemed to teach. I began to believe that god must have created everything and then simply left it to its own devises.

Of course, I have moved far from that position now, but the suffering of the innocent and the seemingly casual incommpassion led me to look in other directions.

And now i would not want to actually say that creation is incompassionate for the sake of free will, but I would rather look at it this way.

And I try to force myself to practice this daily in my line of work. I drive a city transit bus in heavy traffic and deal with people all day long. For 22 years I have developed a distaste for society because of what I have seen and experienced. It was not until I began to learn the teaching of the Plejaren that I am now being able to deal with this in other terms. Which brings me back to what we were saying.

When I am confronted with people out there that seem to act without consideration, or that do the stupidest things, I force myself to immediately remind myself that they do these things because they simply have not learned from their mistakes yet and have not learned to act differently.

their slower level of understanding a better way to act, is not a reason for me to become agitated and upset myself. it simply means that they are not yet evolved to the point of acting differently. For me to be angry with their slower pace would be the same as me being angry with a sapling because it has not yet grown large enough to be a tree.

I am no longer dealing with inconsideration and troublemakers, but I am now dealing with a time factor. they need more time and how can I be bothered by that? Now instead of waving one particular finger out the window, I use all five.

This simple change in how I look at life has altered many aspects of my state of BEING.

Creation is the same. There is no innocent and evil, there is simply the time it takes to evolve. if you want to define the implorable actions of some as evil, than so be it, but we know that as they evolve they will progress beyond their evil ways. so it is merely a matter of time.

we do not expect the young hunting pup to have the immediate skiill of its parent. we give it the time it needs to mature.

And Creation is allowing us our free will so that we can evolve, you are correct, but the tolerance is simply waiting for us to catch up.

Taking a race horse out of the starting box and placing him at the end of the track isn't allowing the horse to learn how to race.

Kingman

Post Number: 514
Posted on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Creation always gives us enough rope to hang ourselves. Once we learn that the rope is the line back to Creation we begin to use the rope in ways that are, well you know, more loving, logical, wise, compassionate, etc.

No, this analogy isn't a take on a spaghetti western. Two points if you can guess that movie.

Salome,
a friend in america
Shawn

Pathfinder

Post Number: 144
Posted on Thursday, November 27, 2008 - 03:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Shawn,

Blazing Saddles?

Oops, excuse me! lol

Sounds more like a page right out of Spurgeon!

J_rod7

Post Number: 438
Posted on Friday, November 28, 2008 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,

Short and Sweet = (Post #530) Your remembrance of Free Will is Beautifully Expressed. A fresh Perspective. Thanks for Sharing.

In Peace passing all Understanding
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others, Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Thomas

Post Number: 540
Posted on Friday, November 28, 2008 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are welcome J_rod7. I had been frustrated by this question for a long time and when the (possible) answer struck me, I decided to post it in case someone else might be asking themselves the same sort of questions.

I am glad you appreciated it :-)

Redbeard

Post Number: 46
Posted on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas and All, after reading post #530 I was reminded of something in the MEIER material, and now I'm going to have to dig till I find it, that stated in order for Creation itself to evolve it had to be creative and to create in order to evolve itself.

I pondered this and the thought came to me was that, if it's necessary for creation to be creative in order to evolve then it may be likely that for us to evolve, being part of the creation and part of the created, we must also be creative in order to evolve also.

If that rings true the next question might be what are the creative things that make the most use of our time?

What sayest thou to that?

Matthew

Cpl

Post Number: 387
Posted on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew,

This is close to a question I am continually asking as I see posts here: How can we creatively express Creation in our lives. While the answers are legion, creativity is greatly expressed on our planet in the form of, naturally, the creative arts. The real question I see is then, "How can we creatively express the arts as an expression of Creation?

One day, and it has already begun, the fine arts will be just that: creative expressions of Creation. There is nothing stopping or preventing anyone from doing this now.

This is an active switch from your quite relevant question of the passive "what are the creative things that make the most use of our time?" to "How do we most creatively -- in every sense of that word -- use our time?" Which, if I'm interpreting you correctly, is essentially the same question.

Thomas

Post Number: 553
Posted on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't now how to respond to that Matthew...

Pathfinder

Post Number: 159
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 04:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi redbeard,

I also recall reading those things. One of the things Billy teaches us is to learn as many various things as we can. Skills was among those things he suggested. And to follow his example a study of man's philosophies.

And as well as the creative arts I wonder if it would be also beneficial to think of creative as meaning clever, for example devising clever ways to accomplish goals by using creation as your toolbox. hense devising ways to avoid the use of fossil fuel would be creative. in other words ingenuity can accomplish goals that are more than just eye pleasing but also provisional as well.

Redbeard

Post Number: 47
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's difficult to express a moment of revelation or connection with a force such as the creator of all that I know of as real and within my limited senses, and perception, which is capable of so much, and yet creation still has a need to grow, evolve and achieve.

Some force is driving creation itself to evolve just like it is all of us. Creativity itself set up and motivated to be creative so that it may evolve to an end or goal of ????

Matthew

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page