Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 29, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through November 29, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kingman

Post Number: 444
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 - 07:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,

Billy has explained that you can get left in the past. Your spirit would also stay in the past if you became stranded or if you were killed by circumstances. The level of the spiritual evolution present in a travel to the past, would cause your spirits evolution to re-experience the lessons being learned in that time period.

What isn't clear is how would the spiritform, when ready to reincarnate, find a suitable human vessel that wasn't already destined for a spirit of that already lived time.

Solid objects can be brought back in time, deposited, then upon returning to the present, one could conceivably retrieve the objects, unless they became deteriorated from age, or found by someone else before you. Billy did say the past would be unalterable as far as historical events are concerned.

It's possible I may be mixing these conditions I'm describing from circumstances that aren't within the idea of traveling to the past. I say this in light that everything else you explain, is what I have also read in the materials.
a friend in america
Shawn

Hector

Post Number: 434
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawn, yes there is a myriad of possibilities and probabilities if we talk about time travel/dimension travel.

I wrote the above because i did read in the german forum that the case of two spirits of the same lineage like Jmmanuel & Billy cannot coexist in the same dimension forever. They can temporarily coexist, but special measures have to be taken.

I suppose things are different when you are stranded to a world, place or time where no earlier version of yourself exists.....Creation has special measures and laws to forbid paradoxes, at least that is what i interpret from the teachings. A paradox means that you can share the same "scenario" as an earlier incarnation of yours. Such scenario would not grant evolution, but it would pose obstacles to it.

If no paradoxes, absurdum or illogical events occur, then everything is possible.

Regards,

Markcampbell

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 - 10:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lets say that two versions of the same person meet via time travel and there has been a change in physical size due to weightlifting in the latter version . They are the same person , but only one can fit into the previous size shirt .

Now I'm confused .

Kingman

Post Number: 446
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2008 - 02:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Hector,

I failed to mention the pendulum swing of the paradoxes.

I am reminded now how the paradox aspect spoiled the imaginative possibilities I was conjuring in thoughts on me traveling back to hang out with myself( two of me, one works while the other vacations, then switching places, or, when disagreeing on some issue who would prevail).

An experience with too many unnecessary possibilities pondered for this earthworm

a friend in america
Shawn

Pathfinder

Post Number: 30
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2008 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hhaha Mark you kill me!

hey, does this mean I have evolved and come back in the same body?

Sorry guys but Marks witicism just made my day!
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Markcampbell

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2008 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Pathfinder , it wasn't me, but a future version of myself . So what are you talking about , as if I won't know later ?

MC

Pathfinder

Post Number: 40
Posted on Thursday, November 06, 2008 - 05:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you need to think hard on a new career my friend, lol. Possibly a comedian!
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."

Lepuniv

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, November 10, 2008 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kingman,

This is the reference you asked, from Thomas (member):

Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2007 - 05:15 am: Edit Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Trevor, I couldn't resist but to respond to your question since I have read some info directly about your questions. As far as time travel is concerned, according to BEAM, there are multiple types, so it seems to depend on which type is used as to whether your spirit would stay in the past or return to the present. As far as the spiritform of BEAM meeting Jmmanuel, it is very simple. They are the same LINEAGE but not the same spiritform. The spiritform changes over time as it evolves and it does not occupy all time epochs at once. It has access to the past but it doesn't co-exist in its PRESENT form both now and in the past. "

Salome

Lepuniv

Kingman

Post Number: 461
Posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lepuniv,

That quote is a real reference, I'm just not sure it helps clear up everything. The type of time travel we are posing as an option isn't explained fully.

I am reading this:

"They are the same LINEAGE but not the same spiritform. The spiritform changes over time as it evolves and it does not occupy all time epochs at once. It has access to the past but it doesn't co-exist in its PRESENT form both now and in the past. "

To be saying this:

This explains that the Spiritform, once it leaves the present to travel to the past, it will not also exist simultaneously still in the present. It can only be at one place or the other, even though the Spiritform of the same LINEAGE will occupy the same past time together, they are in effect not identical. As an observer in the present, we would not see BEAM again if he was left in the past.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just trying to understand this near paradox-like condition. Time travel is complicated in all its forms, and I can't really explain what all the scenarios that play into the exceptions that are potentials when Billy's Spiritform is part of that equation.

I guess your post doesn't included a question so I'm not sure what I'm doing. Is Thomas accurate is my point, I think.
a friend in america
Shawn

Lepuniv

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kingman,

Is Thomas accurate? This is the question!

I've got to ask Billy about it.

Salome

Lepuniv

Kingman

Post Number: 465
Posted on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lepuniv,

Carefully work on this question of Billy's time traveling spirit, to the point it makes it possible for Billy to answer with a, 'Yes', or, 'No'. He'll appreciate your attention to that detail. Don't hesitate to build a picture of your question, just keep it as simple as possible. Good luck!

Salome,
a friend in america
Shawn

Lepuniv

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Shawn!

I'm waiting for the section to be opened again and then I post my message.

Salome

Lepuniv

Edward

Post Number: 1228
Posted on Saturday, November 15, 2008 - 03:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All.....

I would say that Thomas, does have/make a very good point, there.

When the 'spark' of the NEW Consciousness...to be, is generated and detached
as an individual component (from the Creation), it is Unknowing, and Ignorant,
even Dumb, if you will; but in the positive sense. With this mentioned
process, the Spirit energy, is not yet at a/its processing capacity yet, of
being very powerful, and thus, is also standardly somewhat 'weak' in its
functioning. But (still,) strong enough...to (co)exist side-by-side with each
other...to function as a Functional Spirit-Form/Consciousness.

As the Spirit(-form) and the additional Consciousness manifest as a
Duality/Unity/Union, they will both in time through reincarnation Strengthen
their abilities; thus: becoming more Powerful in every incarnation they
manifested themselves into.

The more the Consciousness gathers (new) Insight and Knowledge, etc, through
reincarnation, the More...this will reflect itself...on the - Radiance - of
the mentioned(: Radiance will Increase), inclusive...the Spirit
Power/Force/Battery. [They become 'compatible' together, as they Evolve.]

So, every incarnation makes the Difference of the existing's manifestations;
of the mentioned.

But, I will let you all decide for your self, if Thomas is correct or not.

I just thought what I mentioned would shed some Logical light, into the
matter.

Edward.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 99
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have the Plejaren spoken of any planet they are aware of, or individuals that they are aware of that have evolved to the half human half spirit form?

I know they cannot incarnate on earth. So I assume they incarnate on some suitable planet that can contain their level. have the Plejaren ever come in contact with these?

And what happens to an extraterrestrial that dies on earth? How would a higher evolved spirit be reincarnated? i recall reading that you are reincarnated on the same planet that you die on which is why some of the Plejaren ancestors had to evolve on earth. but the laws of reincarnation state that a higher spirit cannot reincarnate on a planet of lower evoltuion.

I am just a little mixed up here.

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 28
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder;

The Plejaren have established contact with just such half-material beings from the Andromeda region. You'll find more information on the matter in the contact notes.

It seems to be the case that if such a being were to die on this planet, they would simply wait to incarnate until everyone else was more or less at the same level they are.

Peace,

- Gaia

Pathfinder

Post Number: 103
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 05:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Gaia,

Is it the case that when an AA or higher evolved spirit becomes trapped in this realm because they had died here, that they only have to go through one incarnation then, and after that because of their higher state of evolution they then go to a higher realm to be processed, or are sent to a higher evolved world after their processing?

I am a little confused over Billy's case.

I have read that an AA has the power to go and do anything, and no longer requires a material form, and from Jacob's writings he says that Billy does not have to go through the cycle of reincarnations anymore and will not have to wait.

But I have read where others are saying that he must go through these incarnations all over again.

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 30
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder;

Once a spirit-form has evolved to the level of AA or higher, it is at absolutely no risk of ever becoming 'trapped' here on Earth (as it were).

Billy's case is absolutely unique -- something that was never done before and will never be repeated. The full answer to your question is a bit lengthy, not something I have time to go into at the moment -- I'll get back to it in the next day or two when I do. (I could probably give you a rough idea of what happened right now, but I'm a pedantic person, so you'll have to wait until I can go over it once more and verify the accuracy of everything.)

Peace,

- Gaia

Kingman

Post Number: 484
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder,

You have every right to be unclear on what will happen to Billy's spirit due to the aspect of his spirit being brought forth from the AA level. There are many clues that we all tend to overlook when we hear of the descriptions that are given to help clear the truth. I think one of the biggest twists in grasping the Creational Laws that apply to this situation are the special circumstances that brought Billy's spirit out of the AA level.

While it could be explained in a few sentences, it by no means makes it so I would be able to understand the depth and energy a spirit would experience in such a 'once in a Universe event'.

There's a conversation between Billy and Paath where they speak of Nokodemion's path towards the involvement of his endendered peoples. It's a very peculiar exchange that you may get some insight into Billy's spirit. The conclusion in this instance gets to become emotional at some level and Billy desires it to be discontinued.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_238

Pg 406-413 translated by Dyson and Vivienne goes into details that will give you a different way to understand how such an event can come about.

A powerful moment the more you understand the dynamics of what was transpiring between Billy and Ptaah during this contact.
a friend in america
Shawn

Phenix

Post Number: 146
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten Tag, Kameraden,

A new Day has just started - Laßt uns der Schöpfung achten!

Honorable Member Pathfinder,
You might find some Answer to your first Question in Post 99 at 'The Essence of the Notes'(http://www.geocities.com/maurice_osborn/Reports.htm), namely here:

http://www.geocities.com/maurice_osborn/ES06.htm

Salome,

Adam.

Phenix

Post Number: 147
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PS:

I would like to add the following Link to my Answer to the first Part of the Question of Member Pathfinder in his Post 99 regarding other Races in the Universe.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8067845237354291040&q=source:016199140490420348056&hl=nl

(specially from 1:58:45; but the whole Material offers an Opportunity to see Sir Wendelle C. Stevens, Mister Michael Horn and Herr Christian Frehner at Work! )

Salome,
Adam.

Joe

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 04:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

can someone please tell me when the human birth rate exceeds the human death rate which is probably the case on Earth then where do the additional spirits come from?

Thomas

Post Number: 543
Posted on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Joe, they are many many more spirit forms than there are human bodies at any given time...

Scott

Post Number: 1612
Posted on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 02:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

What Thomas said is true. I believe this is true, because Creation gains wisdom through creation of new spirit forms. This wisdom of Creation is increased once these spirit forms rejoin Creation. Creation in a sense, is like an animal giving birth to offspring. The birth of offspring help to continue the species. Creation will always create an abundance of spirit forms to help perpetuate its own existence and increased wisdom. Off course there will come a time when Creation ceases to create spirit forms, because it will be increasingly difficult for those spirit forms to complete their journey back to Creation. This is probably a crude analogy, but that is how I understand it.

Regards
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page