Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 04, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through December 04, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 433
Posted on Sunday, September 07, 2008 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey adysor, i think so. why not?
but i think that, as long as the injured persons disbelief is weaker than the confidence or belief of the "healers" then it should work?
that's just my theory.

Redbeard

Post Number: 27
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2008 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Adysor, I get the impression that there is much more to be understood about our ability to effect our physical and mental as well I suppose our spirits as well. Look at the T.J. with so many examples of people knowing that they can and will be healed, like the lady with the disease that touched Jmmanuel's clothes.

I want to post this translated excerpt from one of Billy's meditation books that touches on the potential of our abilities that we can and will learn to master, whether it's healing or some other manifestation of our evolution.

The true wealth of the meditative basis to the positive consciousness-bearing rests in the true insight and in the true knowledge, learning and experience, that the omnipotence of one's own thoughts and feelings steers all functions and processes of life as a whole.

It is obvious that there is more mystery that what is known. Jmmanuel was taught and equipped by the best in the universe so we shouldn't be too hard on ourselves that we can't do all he did. It would be nice though to be able to remove someone's burden once in a while....

Redbeard

J_rod7

Post Number: 279
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

Peter, may I suggest, your theory breaks down at the concept of 'belief'. Belief is NOT the essential element here.

The essential element is the Spirit-Power, the Spirit-Energy expressed through the Psyche in conscious Intent. This is an INNATE ability of ALL Human Spirits. We are born with this.

Redbeard, neither do I accept the the concept of 'mystery'. Mystery is a hold-over from the old religious dogmas. People were told "Don't ask, it's a mystery" by those priests, rabbis, mullahs, whatever, when people asked those questions of real meaning and import.

The "Mysteries" are meant to confuse, obfuscate, hide the Truth, and keep the 'crowds' under control.

Logical thinking persons do not need either beliefs or mysteries.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Edward

Post Number: 1183
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 03:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adrian, Peter and All....

Yes, it would indeed have to do with the - Mind Over Matter - processing.

With a very Strong MIND(in combination with the Spirit-power/force)...One can
truly achieve and accomplish great heights, as the Moving Of Mountains, as they
say...and as Jmmanuel once mentioned.

Than there is NO miracles what soever in the game: but only the healing with
True Creational Spirit-power/force, in a collective format, and remedy the
concerning individual.

A Collective - Mind Over Matter - processing.

Wonderbaarlijk, what an individual as Jmmanuel could archive, as a human being
with such skills, not?

Edward.

Rarena

Post Number: 340
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mystery is a correct term describing knowledge not yet gained as in: The Mystery of life... First page of the Geisteslehre (spiritual teachings, mind apprenticeship).

Redbeard

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear J_rod7, I am sorry to have used a word that is unpleasant to you. I was using it to refer to how much we don't know and if we are willing to admit, how little we can prove to someone else as proof is known in a court or otherwise being 100% convinced.

My dictionary defines mystery as something that is hidden, inexplicable, or unknown.

It seems that you have some held over dogmas of your own. What you wrote reminds me of my church days, with people that, out of fear, forbid the use of certain words and concepts because it doesn't fit in their personal perception of the truth.

My post was positive and the meaning clear, as I was perceiving the truth of how much me don't know. That doesn't scare me, it excites me to know that this life I'm living is not the end of things but just the beginning.

I would miss the lines that are in the Talmud of Jmmanuel that refer to the mysteries of life.

TJ 15:15 "Truly, I say to you, life and the knowledge of truth are only valuable and good when they are achieved through one's own thinking or through the resolving of MYSTERIES that are recounted in parables.

TJ 9.42 "Jmmanuel went about in all the cities and villages, taught in their synagogues and preached the MYSTERY of Creation and of the laws of nature, so that the consciousness could attain omnipotence.

TJ 1:1 1This is the book and arcanum of Jmmanuel, who is called "the one with godly knowledge," who is a son of Joseph, of Jakob (Jacob), of the distant descendants of David.

Did you know that the meaning of arcanum is a secret or a mystery?

If a minister of whatever religion tells me that something is a mystery why would I be offended? Obviously this person doesn't know the answer to the question yet, so what, move along and find the answer yourself somewhere else.

I understand where you are coming from with your distaste for religion but be careful of your assumptions, they may be incorrect.

With great mystery,
Redbeard

Kingman

Post Number: 386
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Life thrives towards the unveiling of mystery.

'All Knowing' sounds like hitting a brick wall.

No mystery,

no direction,

no mystery,

no driving passion for 'discovering'.

Discovering,

a most desirable goal for any healthy mind.
a friend in america
Shawn

J_rod7

Post Number: 280
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All, Greetings in Peace,

Well, I truly apologize for 'tipping over the apple cart'. Yes, I've gone too far, without properly explaining my full thinking.

My objection to the term "mystery", is in the manner used by the closed-minded ones of religion. I made this point in my prior post:...
"The "Mysteries" are meant to confuse, obfuscate, hide the Truth, and keep the 'crowds' under control..by those priests, rabbis, mullahs, whatever, when people ask those questions of real meaning and import."

So, being somewhat of an anarchist, my objection is to religionists, and the institutions of religion in general. I would like to tear them all down. Religions have perpetrated intolerable evils on all the peoples of Earth. To their evil ends, they hide behind their mysteries.

True mystery is the source of profound art, music, communion with nature, and the essence of life. One must become somewhat of a MYSTIC to appreciate the Mysteries.

Then, there is the need to balance the logical aspect with the mystical aspect within ones' approach to life. I'm still working to achieve this balance myself. If I were perfect, I would have no need of any more incarnations.

That we are all here now, is our need to remain on the path of Evolution back to Creation.

Salome
J_rod7

Redbeard

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings J_rod7,
Thanks for to follow-up post, I totally relate to your meaning as religion is hard to tolerate once your free from it. All of us must try to influence others away from it, if only one person at a time. I know some have sent emails and other people try to talk to others but it seems that if I am in that Neutral-Positive place it happens much smoother when I'm in that state.

Peace to you,
Redbeard

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 435
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello rarena, pay attention here...
the response was in regards to a conversation that was started about religeous minded people.
therefore i threw in "belief" as an example. although i clearly wrote that it's the power of conciousness, the power of thought.

J_rod7

Post Number: 284
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2008 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Peter,

In my prior post...
The essential element is the Spirit-Power, the Spirit-Energy expressed through the Psyche in conscious Intent. This is an INNATE ability of ALL Human Spirits. We are born with this.

You're on the right track with "that it's the power of conciousness, the power of thought".

It is the conscious intent which provides direction for how and where to apply the Energy and Power of the Spirit.

We are all paying attention here, for our benefit, for our growth, for the knowledge we share with each other, for mutual support.

Peace on your house
J_rod7

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 436
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2008 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there rarena,

the title of this topic is called "spiritual life in everyday life"...

i am aware about spirit power and it's relevance. ther is not a day that goes by where i dont think about the power of my spirit. is that a suprise to you?

let me ask you this, what kind of a person jumps head first into a lake without measuring how deep it is?
in all honesty i find your post arrogant and ignorant.

where do you get the nerve to put me in a students chair, when you cant even sit still in your own?
all great minds gain there wisdom from simple things. a rocket scientist can learn much from a daisy.

i think there's a handfull of people here who seem to feel they are in a position to teach, to lay down some wisdom to others. a great teacher does not need to find students, great students will find a worthy teacher.

i have a teacher that is far above you in all aspects, it rises with me as i awake, and lays down with me as i go to bed. drys my tears when i cry, and washes my face when i trip and fall in the dirt. embraces me when i am lonely, and gives me room to roam when i feel crowded and closed in.
why dont you go and sit infront of a daisy and see what you can learn, it would be a lot more beneficial to both of us.

no offense.

Scott

Post Number: 1521
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2008 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter, who are you directing your post to Rarena or J_rod7

J_rod7

Post Number: 285
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings in Peace to All,

Scott, I think Peter may be somewhat confused. We all get that way from time to time.

I find that if my balance gets off neutral to either too positive or too negative, my emotional responses will swing like a pendulum. It then takes some time for the oscillations of the emotional swings to return to neutral.

Peter, I am my own teacher, my own 'guru', if you will accept that. I do not even pretend to teach you or anyone else. I will share from my perspective. You don't need anyone to show you where the bear has been in the woods, it will find you.

Peace in your heart, and upon your house.

Salome
J_rod7

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 437
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello scott
it was to j rod. sometimes i mix the two up. sorry for the confusion

jrod
i am not confused but nice try. good luck to you then.

Scott

Post Number: 1578
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Two new articles on Michael Horns Website: http://www.theyfly.com/spiritual/spiritual.htm

Earthling

Post Number: 76
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2008 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott. In particular Billy's article titled "Human Beings Without Work or Other Valuable Activity Go to Seed", is particularly fabulous.

Simply a fantastic piece.

Thank you Billy ! (and Michael Horn & Scott for bringing it to my/our attention)

http://www.theyfly.com/spiritual/Human%20Beings%20Without%20Work.html

Scott

Post Number: 1619
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Does anyone know what the spiritual teachings say in regards to attachments? When I say attachments I mean to people, places and things. I know everything in the material universe is transient therefore no matter what one attach's him or herself to will eventually change and eventually vanish. When I get attached to people, it seems natural and normal to continue that association, but according to at least certain eastern teachings, this will eventually cause one suffering, because of this attaching to something which is impermanent.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks
Scott

Earthling

Post Number: 103
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 04:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott: Isn't the question of attachment really fear asking that question? Fear is always related to the past or the future.

the past - Fear of losing what you have.
the future - Fear of not getting what you want; which is what we didn't have in the past. If you have bad health, you want good health. If you don't have money, you want money. If you're lonely, you want companionship. etc

We get attached to certain experiences (of people, places, things, sensations ...) and they become a source of pleasure (and security). Then we want them repeated, for eternity. Its more a question of the unending search for security, permanent security and by extension, happiness & unending happiness; do such things exist? Religion & philosophy are created (and marketed) to fill the void for our demand for permanent , eternal, unending security. Religion & philosophy even solve the problems of our fear of death, of coming to an end, by creating (out of thin air) its opposite; ideas of eternity, security, permanence.

Then naturally they must offer ways and hows. So meditations, prayers, study, yoga, this, that & the other things. And if they don't solve our problems, they say: "work harder, study harder, you aren't meditating/praying correctly, its your fault, not ours" So we then get attached to religion & perfecting their methods.

What a merry-go-round!

A couple UGK http://www.well.com/~jct/ quotes come to mind:

"Attachment becomes a problem because of our wanting to be detached. What is wrong with attachment? Permanence: we cannot hold onto attachments forever. Knowing that, one gets onto the merry-go-round of detachment. All this looks very attractive to you because you feel that you now have the mantra which will help you cope with the aches and pains attachment brings you. Then you get attached to the concept of detachment and spend a lifetime trying to make the goal of being detached into a reality,"

"You will practice attachment or detachment for the rest of your life, but will never be free from either attachment or detachment. You will always be caught up in the two."

Pathfinder

Post Number: 188
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Is this an attempt at reverse psychology? lol

let's take a look at the Basic Rules of man as suggested by the Plejaren. After reading through them one theme stands out above all, ' That we be true to ourselves.' We are constantly advised to be always seeking further truth, and creating our own experience based on what we manage to discover in our continuing and unfolding search. We should create our own world based upon what we learn, but we should not become our 'own little world' belieiving so strongly in what we have created in ourselves that we become closed-minded requiring no further knowledge.

"Each human being shall pay heed to his internal and external freedom and shall never bind himself to any things from which he may not be able anymore to detach himself, or (things) that frighten him of the step toward freedom; be it concerning purely material things and values or a human relationship, or concerning a family or a community of any kind."UNQUOTE

I think this is advice that suggests that when we form relationships with anything, be it personal or material, that we do so with the understanding that things will change as we evolve our understandings and knowledge. We must always strive to be free from attachments that would chain us down because the only way to move on as we learn is to remain unchained.

but having said that we are also advised thusly:

"Each human being must be intent on fostering interpersonal relationships, to devote attention to familial relationships as well as friendship, comradeship and acquaintances. Parents, brothers and sisters, friends, acquaintances and the fellow-human beings in general must always be a source of joy and of peace, in the form of a freedom which has a unifying and expanding effect in each and every way."UNQUOTE

as we can see, freedom can also be attained in relationships in the way that we grow through them as well. Experiencing the love of our fellowman is part of our learning evolution and should not be ignored. experiencing the unity of fellowship and harmony is an evolutionary step that we must take in order to evolve further in the same way that we further our knowledge base. Love is a knowledge as important to learn and understand as any other gathered knowledge, and should be part of the world we create around us.

"Each human being must shape his life by creating events, so as to find in it love, happiness, joy, peace, harmony, balance and freedom..... Each human being by himself shall endeavour through his own efforts to form and fulfil his existence and existential duties in all forms of justice, honesty, reason and intention etc., namely in the spheres of consciousness, character, virtue, thoughts/feelings, and the psyche. In this way the human being shall create a firm motivation for rising within himself, without humbling himself in any way, not even in a religious or sectarian manner."

Life is our own personal responsibility. We are the creators. And our foremost obligation is to ourselves because only by being true to ourselves can we offer evolution to creation.

therefore, in being true to ourselves first, we can never allow ourselves to be chained down by relationships. we have an obligation to ourselves as creatures of growth to be free to grow, and so we must cultivate our relationships in ways that meet our need to be free. Much in the way that a farmer tends the land he presently seeds, with love and personal care, knowing that he must later move on to another field and leave that one behind in order to grow.

IMHO
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Rarena

Post Number: 373
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

As to companions and persons in his life... Billy has had lifelong friends who to this day are by his side...

Not to mention that some have been with him spiritually since his spirit was Henoch.

To me that indicates truth of attachment as for human interactions... and spiritual, well we can't prove that as far as I know... but according to some... it is true...

As for ideas... they are constantly changing until truth is found... and then there will always be someone to augment... and search further...

Pathfinder

Post Number: 189
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do not see anything in the teachings that suggests that we cannot make lifelong attachments. the teachings merely advise that we not become attached to the point of contradicting what we discover along the way.

if we are confronted with circumstances that ask us to compromise our principles in order to maintain an attachment then that creates an issue where we need to apply the quotes I used above. Be true to yourself.

How many times have people been confronted with issues where they are forced to choose between what they think is right and wrong in order to accommodate and compromise?

Spiritual teaching suggests that we create our world, our personal environment in such a way, that when we are forced to make that decision, we will always choose what is best for our own personal evolution.

That may sound selfish and incompassionate, but the truth is the truth, and what would be the benefit in compromising your principles and your evolutionary progress, only to be run down by a car that night, and then have to go through that process and make the right decision in the next life some 100 plus years from now?

Or sacrificing truth for something that could change the very next day and leave you unable to get back to that same opportunity for years?

When we establish our world we need to be constantly of the mind that truth and knowledge is our goal at all times, and that any of our own personal situations can change in an instant but the goal should never change. If relationships can keep up with the goal that is wonderful. When they cannot, the relationship comes second knowing that evolving and Creation are the priority. In next lives these relationships may or may not return, but the knowledge base will, and the means of righting mistakes as well.

So will we make the mistake of compromising our principles in this life, and not learn from the mistake, only to have to do it in the next life all over again? How many times will we do this before we learn?

Attachments cannot be the thorn that keeps one hanging on the same vine for eternity.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Thomas

Post Number: 561
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone, I have an open question to you all. It involves knowing in daily life whether or not you should interfere when something bad is happening to someone. To give you a little background, I read a contact report that described Quetzal watching in horror from his ship as a very young girl (I seem to recall she was 11 years old) was brutally raped and murdered in the middle east somewhere. He watched as she was slowly tortured and mutilated but did nothing to stop it. Eventually he said, the girl found an end to her suffering in death.

I am aware of the noninterference rules self-imposed on the Plejaren, but I am curious: When should one stand by an avoid interference versus stepping in to help?

In Quetzal's case, I am unsure why nothing was done to help the girl in such a way that the murderers/rapists wouldn't have realized the interference had taken place. This is what happens when impulses are sent out to specific groups of people such as scientists, etc. I fully understand some of the reasons for general non interference but I find it difficult to understand how anyone, even the Plejaren with their rules, could stand by an do nothing to help this child in some way, even if it wasn't something obvious. I am not being cynical. I just would like to know what the reasons might have been for this. It is one thing to avoid searching for, and correcting all Earth's problems, but quite another to stand by and watch such an attrocity right in front of you when you have the power to easily stop or change it.

Once again, I don't want this taken as an attack on Plejaren policy. I just am trying to better understand the reasons behind their actions or lack of.

Additionally it has to be pointed out that on more than one occasion, the Plejaren HAVE stepped in for lesser reasons and done such things as erase people's memories, etc...

Anyone with an actual thought out response, I welcome it here. Please no hasty opinions though. I am asking that anyone responding please actually think about the subject a little before posting.

Thanks in advance everyone...

Thomas

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page