Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 09, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through December 09, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hector

Post Number: 456
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pathfinder, there is no damaged DNA strand. That's a false theory spread by some impostor "pleiadean contactee" called Barbara Marciniak. Such DNA strand damage speculation is pure nonsense. We terrestrial human beings only suffer from a single modified gene, probably P16, which was criminally introduced to us a quarter million years ago in order to transform us into killing machines/mercenaries. That gene also shortens our lifespans.

Meditation is no tool for "getting cured", for "reparing DNA strands".....Meditation is self-education, self-motivation, self instruction, it is learning to observe things in a neutral way using concentration and attentiveness. Using meditation you become wiser and you get rid of negative unnecesary things like hypocrisy, hate, lies, greed, lazyness, prejudice, excessive materialism.....But meditation requires infinite will, strength, discipline and practice, meditation does not fall from the sky. Meditation is not suited for lazy people.....

About the storage banks: These banks are made of spiritual stuff, (feinstoff) that is emotions, feelings, memories, thoughts, essence of vital experiences and the like. These storage banks absolutely cannot be modified, changed, affected, transformed or whatsoever. There is only a process of "filling" these storage banks with more vital experiences, more wisdom, more knowledge, more emotions, feelings and thoughts. It's like a radio broadcast. You as a listener can tune to the right frecuency an listen to a radio broadcast, but you cannot modify its contents. Access, yes. Change, no.

Regards,

Adysor

Post Number: 120
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey pathfinder,
in regard to post 137, sorry it took so much time to respond.

"once a spirit has learned and mastered the skill of teleportation, that would cancel out many of the technologies for travel."

Really, how do you know that?....can you do it?

"Science , in many instances, has been as bad as religion with regard to being short sighted and stubborn headed about certain claims."

That is how science advancement works, and if any, spiritual advancement will be similar in a way I presume.

"I can easily envision a planet where the spirit life has evolved spiritually making use of spiritual skills which relinquish any need for technology at all."

And as Indi said, those are not spiritual powers.

"they would farm the land and live in harmony with nature"

This looks very similar to primitive people(except the harmony part). Just because you were told that's how "advanced people" behave, doesn't mean you have to copy them.

"I do not have a problem with technological advancement, I just think that considering it as important as the spiritual aspect of evolution is a mistake. Technological to my way of thinking would be material, and we are taught that material is temporary and that we should place the emphasis and priority on the spiritual."

At the moment, technology does seem more important than spiritual advancement, not to mention that the Pleiadians themselves, according to Billy, use technological devices in order to enhance the brain and other parts of the body. As far as I know, they use technology for medical purposes and not only "powers".
Adrian.

Adysor

Post Number: 121
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder, again, post 160

Since when spirits become "bad"? And since when meditation affects DNA?

What does the DNA has to do with the Spirit?

Do you know at least how DNA works?(I don't know much but I don't think it has anything to do with "light/energy strand")
Adrian.

Badr

Post Number: 432
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adrian,

There is a topic for spirit forms and there is one for meditation why continue here if there are more appropriate topics around?

Salome, Badr

Pureharmony

Post Number: 137
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,

Telemores affect the lifespan, as opposed to gene P16 as you mentioned. For instance, cancer has an unlimited telemores so it actually has the ability to outlive the host. Of course once the host dies, it does too. In other words, cancer has an immortality (unfortunately). Anyway I believe I am getting off topic of the thread here, so I will stop here about this.

Regarding DNA and the spirit/energy and meditation, to Adrian, I'd like to mention the tesla coil pyramid experiment in which the energy organizes itself into a double helix. Perhaps that has a connection to DNA I feel but again I'm off topic so we'll have to continue this discussion on another thread or by email.

(Sorry moderators!)
*pureharmony*

Pathfinder

Post Number: 167
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,

After reading your post i have just spent the last 2 hours trying to find the place in the internet where I may have read about this DNA and corrolated it with the Salome mission.

It seems that you may be right.

I do recall in the beginning reading about this mercinak person. but I acnnot say that she is the only place I gathered that information from.

However it seems that I also cannot verify that from any other source either. Can you tell me if you are familir with all of the winters and horn you tube videos? I am windering if I might have heard this on one of their videos as well.

If not, and I am confusing the teaching of mercinak with FIGU, than this is exactly why th FIGU board must remain open to personal viewpoints so that they can be countered when necessary as in this exact case.

Had you not brought his to my attention I would have continued beliving this, and had the moderators been sucessful in keeping me from making my views known, you would not have had the opprtunity to reveal the truth to me.

With all of the disinformation that is out there, and the depth of study involved, it is vital that FIGU be able to confront the disinformation with facts as you have just been able to do. I hope the moderators take note of this particular incident.

Thank you Hector, I will continue to double check what you have shown me.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Pathfinder

Post Number: 168
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adrian,

No problem friend, we all have other things to keep us busy.

With regard to teleporation, there are various references to that ability in the teachings. Billy is capable of this ability.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."

Pathfinder

Post Number: 169
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 11:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adrian,

please disregard what I said about DNA, it seems that I may have been confused by conflicting teaching in that regard.

Hector

Post Number: 457
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 04:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pathfinder, i'm familiar with Billy's books in their original german language. And also, i've read this forum for almost three years now. The Question/answer section is a must. I also check the german forum. So i try to galvanize/integrate various sources of information into a whole. I'm not a "hardcore" Billy Meier fanatic, because now a know in a precise way what the word fanatic means.

Anyway, the name Edward means "guardian of the treasury", and any reader of Billy's books sooner or later feels like another "guardian of the treasure", because this renewed time the information is conveyed/presented without errors/false interpretations/direct falsifications. There is a certain responsibility to PRESERVE and keep this immense ideological treasure INTACT. Otherwise we'll have another Christianity/Islam 2.0 in the future. Not in my name.

Ideological diversity yes. Shitting on the renewed teachings no. Bear false witness no. Curse the "truth" no. How to keep a certain balance? The so called passive resistance, applied to ideological debates. Let everybody tell whatever they want to tell, but correct them anytime it's necessary, if they are being incorrect or not precise. That includes others correcting me anytime, anyplace.

Marciniak is a spiritual impostor, just like the pope, dalai lama, cardinals, bishops, clergy in general. They are not ready/suited to give advices/impart spiritual lessons. All those people (called by Billy false prophets) only want to lobotomize/hammer 5th hand opinions onto others, just to take advantage of them, be it money, power, favors, position or all at the same time.

Pathfinder, we all make errors, such process is vital in every human being's path. But if you make the same errors again and again without learning your lesson, then such person is being irresponsible and wasting his evolutionary cicle/life/existence. Evolution related mistakes are welcomed. Non-evolution related mistakes are not welcomed because they do more harm than good (murder, suicide, post-21 day abortion, robbery, torture, damaging the environment...etc etc).

So, my best advice to you: If you want to be an ACTIVE, but not PASSIVE part of the Figu community, you have to bear a certain responsibility with you: To defend and protect the highest moral, ethic, human and creational values, everytime, everywhere, everyplace. As a Figu friend, you have the responsibility to be a role model to others, a mirror where they can reflect themselves and extract valuable information from you. This is not pure amusement, but giving advice, counsel, assistance to others regarding the highest thinkable values. (=Laws and Commandments of Creation).

So Pathfinder, i'm very glad that you belong to our community if your are helpful, informative, rational, coherent and willing to contribute/invest spiritual capital in here.

Pureharmony, perhaps you meant telomeres instead of telemores? In that case youre absolutely right...

Pathfinder

Post Number: 177
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector,

your words are wise and devotional and certainly worth consideration.

I agree with most of what you have said.

However I am a little cautious about becoming too extremist when it comes to devotion to a teaching, at least until I am more certain of all of its intricasies. to be otherwise would be simply blind faith.

I do want to be able to promote BEAM and become loyal, and at some point will likley reach that level, but at this time I am still studying and learning. I do want to promote a love for creation and truth, and to oppose deceit and blind faith as well. I was hoping to be able to use the opportunity that this board makes available in its present format to accomplish further knowledge, but if the board becomes censored so that opposite views cannot be put forth, than I lose that opportunity to compare and learn.

I take your words into consideration and will look further at what you have said. but I am saddened by FIGUs lean toward censoring.

Rarena

Post Number: 370
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder... whomever you are...

Conciousness powers and abilities are fine matter attributes... opinions are course.

Truth is not dependent upon opinions... It is... or it isn't.

Opposite views... are your views and therefore opinions...

Censoring? Devotion? Often used as religous terms.

Hey, we all do this... it's a learning process... It's interesting that those of us who know the least... critcize the most... actually a fair indicator... of one's consciousness...

Those who require the truth must be proven... such as landing on the White House lawn, (seeing is believing) will not see it when they see it...

It is said the American Indians did not see the illegal immigrants coming in ships because they did not know what ships were and thus allowed their minds to block them out.

Doubts, distrust and criticism are not servicable to our mission.(Semjase 9th Contact Friday March 21, 1975 6:23PM near Schmidrüti, Switzerland)

Ships

Markcampbell

Post Number: 55
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ed pathfinder ;

I think you are doing well , considering what has been said concerning your stance , but , really , if we started to discuss auto mechanics , for example , or if we didn't , would that be breaking any ethics ? One may argue that this is America , land of the free speech , etc.

Your comment that to get some information wrong and then be corrected serves a purpose , is a little self-serving . It means that " I am here , to make this one percentage of my ruling , my way of doing things " . You know very well that you can't even buy a sandwich without having to observe some statues of some kind .

It's just being considerate to everyone here , especially the ones who have been here for a while , to take the strong advice .It's been given by moderatorship , and it's been given by forum members as well as passive members of FIGU .

It is a big time waster , and inconsiderate on your part to just post freely , letting your mind wander . What if I want to read your posts , but not your "war and peace" length rambling ?

This is how it is , but moderatorship has been very very patient . The more they give , the more one thinks that it should be given when in fact they were too lenient in the first place . That is the human element , which they are generous with .

Of course you may think that I'm being aggressive with you on this , but this has come up over and over and over and over and over ....
Accusing FIGU of unfairness is quite unfair in itself .

I have more to say , self-brevity edits .

MC

Thomas

Post Number: 556
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 12:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hector, I just wanted to make a correction about something you said. The storage banks are indeed of fine matter but fine matter of physical nature, not spiritual. Spiritual matter is super fine. This is not just an assumption on my part though. BEAM has said that when a planet is destroyed, the storage banks of that planet may be destroyed but the records continue to exist in the larger scale storage banks of the galaxy and universe for example. No spiritual matter can be destroyed by physical means, thus the storage banks could not be destroyed by destroying a planet if they were indeed spiritual. This is not to say that the storage banks are not connected to, and supported by, the spiritual realm. It just means that the storage banks themselves are not spiritual in nature.

Anyone that has contrary info from BEAM's material, please let me know. I do of course make errors :-)

Thomas

Pathfinder

Post Number: 179
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Point taken Mark,

I am nobody here and should not expect to have my viewpoints considered by those who are of much more prominent stature here than myself!

thanks for putting me in my place at the back of the line where I belong.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 56
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hahahahurrhurrshivermetimbers , now i feel like a villain Ed ... again .
But it's the hard word , sir . It's the word that no one wants to hear , but oh , won't you be glad later on that you did , because then you'll know . And you'll see other people fly in here from cloud nine and they want to change the way things are in the forum because it's different at "uuu.freakshowufo.con" .

As far as prominent stature , I don't now what you mean , unless I acknowledge the manipulativeness of such a comment , and , I can't bring myself to imagine that you would say such a thing . I appreciate down-to-earth characters like yourself , especially those who respect honesty .

I probably didn't mention how glad i am to see you here on this forum . Your'e a great example of Americans who are waking up , so welcome , welcome . I got news for yu ; your'e at de front of deline or else i'd be asking you if could cut in .

Don't mention it, Mark

Kingman

Post Number: 517
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 04:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

Regarding the idea of spiritual matter versus physical matter, couldn't one just say that they are both energy? Simply put, everything came from Creation. Energy in it's gradations carry different characteristics as it expands/contracts, speeds up/slows down. What is physical to us we understand to be energy condensed. But I wouldn't want to think that a rock is a form of condensed spiritual energy. Maybe it's hell for a bad spirit.

So then this is the coarse matter(physical), our friendly rocks, and our fine matter is our thoughts, ideas, experiences(memories), storage banks,etc, and our super fine energy is where the spiritual nature starts by description. Is it correct for me to interchange the terms, matter and energy, in this previous sentence?
a friend in america
Shawn

Thomas

Post Number: 558
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is necessary to differentiate between the types of matter and energy in conversation in order to be clear in what we are saying although yes, matter and energy are two versions of the same thing. It is like if you say give me some ice in my soda and the bar man gives you water instead. Ice and water are the same thing but in two different forms. The difference it makes is the difference between a cold soda and a watered down soda :-)

Edward

Post Number: 1253
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 04:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena(Randy)....

As far as I have once read, in the past, is...that the Indians DID foresee the
coming of the White man....over the - Great Waters -, as they say.

It was through the visions of the medicine man or the like, whom described:
white skin humans with white and dark hair on their faces(beards) and came in
large canoes(ships). They though, with good intentions, but alas, it was the
reverse. They (White man) had NO relation...to the Indian's Great Spirit
above....as they first thought it to be.

Edward.

Matthewcreator

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all - I'm new to the FIGU Forum.

I would like to find out if there is anyone who has successfully learned to manifest a physical form out of their power of thought manifestation?

Here's some history about me as a person...and my development spiritually with my conscious.

I started learning about Billy in the early part of 2007. I've read extensively the multiple pages and pages of contacts in addition to other viewings of DVD's etc.

I'm also knowledgeable with Meditation and Spiritual "essence" of myself. I'm a very in tune with my spirit and because of this I am a person who meditates frequently. I have developed somewhat of, what I would call a more clearer conscience then most that I know around me.

I've also had successful mediation episodes where I was able to feel the "floating" sensations, and other vibrations around me. I've had a couple of experiences being able to manipulate the energies inside of myself to cause the feeling of a moving up and down along my physical body.

Unfortunately with all this said, I've not successfully met my "higher self" or any other spirit forms yet. I guess I may have, but not have been conscious about it, if it has occurred. None-the-less, I still feel and KNOW, that there are others around me which I cannot physically see due to the difference in vibrations of energies.

I greatly know the power of thought and the effects it can have on myself and those around me.

Here in Minnesota USA there is a master meditator and he successfully via telepathy, meets with his own spirit teachers from the Astral Plane. This Astral teacher talks about creating our own reality and the power of thought that we have within ourselves to do so.

This is the reasoning for my question above ...

Memo00

Post Number: 323
Posted on Saturday, December 06, 2008 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew

im not an expert or anything, but from what i have learned i can tell you that: you should be careful and you must keep balance between meditation and other "spiritual" practices and everyday life, ´cause if there is imbalance in this then you can fall victim to delusions and mental disease, in other words one should live here and now and not search too much for sensations, "supernatural" things etc.

You should also know that if someone can use telepathy, know info from dead persons, or know things that you keep as secret, etc. that isn´t proof that this person is in contact with anyone from the spiritual realm etc.

Also it may be useful if you search in the forum for info about euphoric meditation.

And last i will mention that: i perceive in words that for some reason you think that you are better than other fellow human beings (even if its done unconsciously), which in each and every case is a false belief which you should get rid of, that thought is poison and is a hindrance for anyone´s evolution.

i hope you dont take my observations the bad way

im just being honest and trying to help

take care

Matthewcreator

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand about what you are saying about keeping meditation practices separate from other "spritual" types of practices.

I believe delusions and mental disease are also forms of what I would call "clouded conscious" and are far more controllable (or at best, eased) through the power of thought with the correct thinking.

I understand also living in the "here and now" although, do I have a choice? - I try to imagine my ideal, and if my thoughts are powerful enough, at some point, my ideals will start to manifest into my reality. And No, my ideals are not such things as material items ... I'm simply happy, being happy.

About meeting spirits .... I've personally never done this, regardless of my other experiences. I'm also not just referring to people that have past one. - Just as is our "higher self" - we can expect to have Spirit Teachers or Spirit Guides. Often they are of value to us in their own way, sometimes for a specific purpose, sometimes to help us learn more about our concious and sub concious thoughts and controls.

I've been told by people that have left their bodie and into the Astral, have gone to places such as a cemetary. I've also been told by these people that they have in fact talked to a lot of people and they tend to see more Elderly and "old fasion" spirits waiting for "the coming of christ" and unfortunately that is preventing them from crossing over.

I've looked into Euphoric Meditation before and I don't do that. I have a set of relaxing exercises that focus my breathing. It will take me 10-15 minutes before I can feel my spirit body "floating" away from my physical body, at which point a few minutes will pass and if one is focused, can exit their body conciously, and enter the Astral Plane.

I don't really know how all this specifically ties into the Pleadeans, but I'm sure they are all for knowing thy own spirit. I would also think they would not frown on someone consciously trying to change their way of thinking for a positive manner, after all, they talk often of this.

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 257
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector,

Although Barbara Marciniak is probably an MK Slave of the CIA and is certainly full of it, it is incorrect that we only possess one modified Gene. Contact 251 describes the modification of our 'Genes', thus producing 7 different Races of gene-modified Warriors. There are so many Genes involved in our Gene-Modifications, in Fact, that though we will remove the Effects of one of the Aging Genes in the next Century or so, other Genes are predicted to remain until Millions of Years in the Future when our Descendents populate a Planet in the Sirius Region, when the last of the modified Genes are finally purged. I would presume that at least one of the Aging Genes is in our Mitochondrial DNA, thus causing the rapid Mitochondrial Degeneration seen in our Species. The other Place to look would be in Genes involved in Telomere Decay, but I suspect that the Mitochondrial Gene will first be altered, probably with a Supplement or Vaccine of some Kind. The Aggression Genes are probably not going to be fully removed for a long time.

Salome,

- Matthew

Hector

Post Number: 464
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 06:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew maybe i was oversimplifying, i wanted to correct one forum member about a dangerous theory spread by Marciniak in which she states we humans originally had 12!! DNA helix strands, and the missing ones could only be repaired/regained again by "enlightment", "ascension", "nirvana" and all that new age nonsense. I wanted to warn Pathfinder about these new-age cheap elucubrations...I oversimplified because Figu people have used the term "aggressive gene/aggressor gene" quite often, and i made an incorrect generalization. Thank you for the correction.

Regards,

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page