Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 05, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through December 05, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Adysor

Post Number: 122
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

I know that you are right about the information from Billy. But I would like to discuss it a bit.

If the Creation is not perfect and constantly evolving through her own creations, including us. This means Creation was once very primitive, which raises the question if it was not created itself by something else. Because the human is evolving, this implies that it was once non-existant. So this is also true for the Creation if it follows the same evolution process. But then, this would be a paradox. If it was once very primitive or worse, non-existant, how did it had the knowledge and power to even create a universe with human beings to let her evolve?
Adrian.

Badr

Post Number: 433
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again Adrian,

We got a special topic for Creation too, in case you missed it!

Salome, Badr

Pureharmony

Post Number: 140
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
On another thread, Adrian said:
"So I don't see anything bad with being more evolved technologicaly than spiritually, which I think is something natural."

It disappoints me to read this. I feel it is this type of thinking that has caused chaos/problems for us in the past. We could easily harm or destroy ourselves with this type of mentality. There needs to be a balance between spirituality and technology for us to be in harmony with all of creation, otherwise the wisdom for nurturing creation may fall by the way-side. The ones without balance being too technologically minded can do extreme acts in the name of technology destroying life (like nuclear weapons testing, or other).

While I agree that technology is very important and the progression of it, I do agree with the Plejarens that a balance has to be maintained which is why it is of the utmost importance to evolve our spirit.
*pureharmony*

Pathfinder

Post Number: 175
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Shannon.

An intelligent mind does not necessarily mean a peaceful and compassionate mind. But an intelligent mind that has spiritual aptitude will certainly be more caring about technology's interaction with mankiind and creation.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Adysor

Post Number: 127
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well that's where I disagree.

An intelligent mind is required for the comprehension of universal love and compassion.
Adrian.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 54
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have found that sometimes , in some people, high intellect , or at least high education , promotes a certain cruelty about them .
That ,in itself, does not denote wisdom at all , but an intolerable ignorance that dissolves true advancement .

Apply that concept whereever you please .

MC

J_rod7

Post Number: 450
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,
I don't have a Dog in this Race, only to share some Thoughts on Intelligence.

Intelligence (Int) is found in many 'types' = Emotional Int, Social Int, Musical Int, Mathematical Int, Physical Int, and Spiritual Int, to gave Name to only a few. There are Degrees of Measure for only a few of these types, eg. Math, Language, Science, &c.

All Humans possess varying Degrees of every Type - some may be high in Math and Musical Int, and lower in Social Int for example. The mix of Types, and Degrees within Types, produces a huge variation among a large Population.

Consider these Words from Semjase and from Billy...:

**["The spiritual intelligence is enlightened by lawful spiritual principles, and directed towards the creative being, the perfection and the power of what is creative itself.

["This in contrast to the human intelligence, because the human consciousness generally only deals with single things of the material world."]** -Semjase, C10, 92-93.

**["When wisdom and truth dawn within the human and when his spiritual knowledge grows, when he is guided by universal love and when his life becomes a blessing to him and other ones, then cognition of truth has ripened within him.

["Then he becomes aware of the fragment of Creation within him, the spirit-the spiritual realm.

["Creation is present in spiritual love and wisdom.

["He who struggles for spiritual light and spiritual love, to him the door to Creation opens.

["If the human loves the truth, he loves that which is perfect and wonderful and what embodies the spiritual realm within itself, for it is also the path to wisdom's realm.

["The human shall become aware of the creative presence and let his spiritual intelligence shine forth from everything."]** -Semjase, C10, 261-266

**["Each human being must always be fully aware that there are consciousness-related differences between each human being. Consequently, no one can be exactly equal in intelligence to another. But this does not entitle anyone to see their fellow-human beings as blind and to classify them as a human being on a lower level. This entitlement also does not exist if fellow-human beings are even labouring under a religion or sect, because they are all the same human beings who are within the creative-natural laws of life and evolutional learning like all the others."]** -Billy, Basic Rules of Man, ln-8

**["Allow other people to freely express their opinions,
for they are allotted the same rights as you.

["Listen to others, to the bright and intellectual individuals,
and also to the obtuse, the foolish and those who lack learning,
for they, too, have opinions and statements to offer."]** -Desiderata, by 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Spiritual_Teachings

From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others, Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Pathfinder

Post Number: 178
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adrian,

What about the purest love of a child or even a retarded person?

There is not an intelligent aspect there but you cannot deny the true extent of that love.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."

Pathfinder

Post Number: 180
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 04:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I especially take notice of these ones.

**["Allow other people to freely express their opinions,
for they are allotted the same rights as you.

["Listen to others, to the bright and intellectual individuals,
and also to the obtuse, the foolish and those who lack learning,
for they, too, have opinions and statements to offer."]** -Desiderata,
by 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier

J_rod7

Post Number: 453
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there Pathfinder,

YUP, this bud is for you too, Friend.

In Peace
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others, Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Adysor

Post Number: 132
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 02:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, Pathfinder,

What about the love of a child or a retarded person? Can you explain what you mean by it?

What age is that child? A child doesn't always love his parents or some other people around them. If you talk about a small child of about 1 year old...then that child might love his mother and father....but not just because it's his mother or father(I don't think that he even understands those terms). But when he is crying and feeling pain, for example, if his mother/father comes and takes him in his arms and gives him warm milk, let's say, he understand that they are conforting him, so he loves them. Plus they are the only people there are near him.

Let's take a child of about 5 year old. If his parents make him work hard and punish him(beat him) and restrict him of playing with other kids and things like those....he clearly won't like them very much. Or if his parents take drugs and drink a lot of alcohol and treat him poorly, therefore he understands that he cannot love them as much. It doesn't take a lot of intellect to understand those things.

As for the retarded people, I don't know what to say because I didn't live with one. And I don't think they have this pure love that you talk about.
Adrian.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 182
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 05:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Adrian,

I do not believe that you have lived in this world and not known the feeling of love in your heart for another person, so I assume that you are deliberately avoiding the point.

first of all you are condemning our view of love as a law, and confusing law with the way you define laws. it is not a law that is enforceable and punishable by some authority. It is a natural law of Creation that is not enforced, but rather left to the free will of humans, to choose to live in harmony with creation, by observing creation's natural laws, or by ignoring them and therefore living in disruption.

For example we have our Prophet BEAM, who was willing to sacrifice his entire life to practice an observance and reverence for these laws. Why do I say sacrifice? Well this where the definition of love comes in Adrain.

Read below where a young Billy was told what he could expect from this life if he chose to follow what the Plejaren asked of him:

"Thereby you(BILLY) must however consider that you will have to endure a quite adventurous and hard life, often full of deprivation, which, from the year 1965, will still increase in a way which will demand very many strengths from you in every respect....Thereby, however, you will not be spared from very much grief, nor from slanderous accusations and hate, which in many ways will lead back to your spouse. ....Yet you must powerfully and imperturbably confront these attacks, which will also be backed up by assaults against your life, because you may fulfill your mission only if you overcome everything."UNQUOTE

Now how many people, after being told that is what they could expect, would still choose freely to go after that goal and accept that mission? That is LOVE! Billy's love for his fellowman where he was willing to spend an entire life of hardship and danger.

The Plejaren Sfaath told Billy this:

"And what your desire is - what you want to bring the humans - is oneness, peace, unity, knowledge, wisdom, love, freedom, and harmony in the deep truth and cognition that in the entire creational realm, in the entire universe, everything is one and joined together. But, this being one and being joined with all and everything, is the result of the power and the immeasurable love of Creation which gives everything selflessly and demands no payment for it." UNQUOTE

Adrian, again we see that love is a matter fo selflessness. Not a command or law as you define laws. but something that even creation offers freely without debt. That is LOVE.

Our mission is to teach this message to the world:

That we are all a part of a creation that we can live in harmony with if we choose to do so, and that creation has natural laws and directions that we can follow which help us to acheive that harmonic balance. These truths are brought to the world by BEAM and FIGU through his teaching, with the assistance of the Plejaren.

Sfaath told Billy:

"Eduard, it will be your task to awaken the Earth humans out of their sleep of untruth and ignorance. You must teach the humans further that they must hold themselves ready for the revolution of truth as well as for the fact of their duty which they have to fulfill with regard to Creation and its laws and commandments. UNQUOTE

The Plejaren see these laws as 'duties' that are required to acheive a recognition of creational truths.

"The obeying of this fulfillment of duty also comes like a revolution, because only few will take it upon themselves to consciously fulfill this obligation....This comprehensive revolution is however not built on politics and also knows no parties at all, because real freedom is arranged in its essence, accordingly, every single human has the free choice of his thoughts and feelings as well as his actions and his dealings, as every individual can therefore freely decide whether he will further turn to untruth and ignorance or to knowledge, wisdom and true love, peace, welfare, and balance and harmony. ....86. The teaching of the truth, respectively, the teaching of the spirit - the teaching of the truth of Creation - should, however, be that which points the way for every human, so that everyone can follow it according his own will, if he is willing to do that."UNQUOTE

Adrain, as you can clearly see by reading the words of the Plejaren taught to BEAM, it is always a matter of freely choosing to act upon and follow these laws and directives. there is no enforcement. It is done out of love for creation and humanity. Love is freely given. And this is why we are loyal to the mission and follow his lead.

"Thereby your group, which will be built up from you, will grow as a nucleus just as will the outer grouping which will assume worldwide forms. In this respect also electronic and other technology will be helpful to you, because in the time to come everything in this regard will develop so rapidly that that which is new, meanwhile, will already become obsolete again within a few days. Thereby you will be able to disperse the teaching of the truth to the entire world, because the information will reach its destination within seconds."UNQUOTE

Adrian, at some point BEAM's followers will accept their repsonsibility in the mission to take it to the world, a time that we cannot agree on right now, but that is surely coming according to the Plejaren, and as we make that attempt this is what we expect to confront:

"The humans' biggest problem is their ignorance with regard to Creation and its laws and commandments. This is not a problem of one single class of society or of an individual direction of belief, rather it is a problem of every single human, a problem of the whole of humanity. In this ignorance, the humans are dependent on their illusions, wishes and desires, on their addictions, vices and on all the pleasures and the material trumpery; on all that from which neither the individual human is able to free himself, nor from which the entire humanity is able to free itself."UNQUOTE

Dear Adrian, This is your ignorance! And our mission.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 183
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

to Mark C, Scott, Badr and Robjna,

I am not sure at which paragraph or sentence my previous post #181 may have become too long, but that was the best I could and still make my point the way that I wanted to. Forgive my lengthiness, if you perceive it to be so. It is purely my perspective and should probably not have been so longwinded.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 57
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That was a great post ,Ed , thanks .

MC

Adysor

Post Number: 133
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey pathfinder,

`first of all you are condemning our view of love as a law`

I`m not condemning nothing, that is how it comes up in the Meier material. Maybe it shouldn`t be called a law, but a principle or value of Creation.

`Our mission is to teach this message to the world`

To teach? That`s quite a burden on your shoulders don`t you think? I think its a strong word <teach> because to me implies indoctrination as in any other religion. Maybe presenting the teachings would sound better.

I don`t think love is teachable...but understood by each individual. I have my own understanding of love through my experiences and the types of `love` through observation.

You bring up the example of Billy Meier taking upon himself the mission millions of years ago. I think that giving examples from somebody else doesn`t justify your understanding of love. You can`t know exactly what is in Billy Meier`s mind to know how he got to this understanding of love without asking anything in return. His intellect and understanding of the universe (and Creation) might be much bigger than mine and yours. What you do is only to repeat what he has said himself.
Adrian.

J_rod7

Post Number: 456
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Pathfinder,

That which You have Discovered in your Post #182 are good Insights. However, such Insights should not be used to bring down any of our fellow Members. If You present Your Thoughts from a Neutral-Positive perspective, the Truth will become more Clear. Adrian is also with us in this Mission.

In Peace
J_rod7

Pathfinder

Post Number: 186
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 05:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jrod, the post was directed to Adrian as a response. To reply to him is not a bring down. And the word 'our' is inclusive. if you are referring to the use of ignorance it was in conjunction with its pertinence in the first sentence of the final quote.

Adrian,

I think those quotes that I used point out exactly the true definition of how law is applied here.

You seem to be twisting the meaning of the words(not an insult, an observation), to meet your definitions. For instance, 'teaching' as opposed to 'presenting the teachings'. Semantics.

One cannot teach anything to one who is not willing to listen and learn. Presentations will fall on deaf ears just as quickly as will teachings if you want to speak in your terms. And yes it most certainly is a great burden on our shoulders. but it is certainly not indoctrination in the way you compare it to religious indoctrination. Is a teacher in the science class indoctrinationg their students into a religion when they PRESENT their TEACHINGS? The only student that is indoctrinated, is one who is indoctrinated into the knowledge which it had listened to and learned. many of those students unwilling to listen learned nothing. What were they indoctrinated into?

Love is innate, and does not require being taught to be able to feel it and/or express it. you are correct. but one can be taught how to recognize it and how to apply it. It seems that you are not recognizing it in certain places and need to be taught in this regard.

We all become who and what we are based upon our own persoanl experiences. That is natural development. But to suggest that love becomes something other than love based upon personal experiences is like saying that truth is altered by one's experience of it which is very untrue.

Love is love, truth is truth, knowledge is knowledge, wisdom is wisdom and so on and these things are unaltered by individual perpectives.

i think that what you are saying is that love is recognized by a person by what they have experienced of it. for instance a child who has never known a mother's love may not know what it is like to be loved by their mother. But just because that individual has never experienced love in that way does not mean that such love is non-existent. You have never been to Pluto either. It is still there regardless. And I think it is easy for anyone to see the love of a mother for a child when it appears before them. just because one may not have experienced it personally does not mean that they would not be able to see it displayed in creation, and you won't need a telescope to see that.

Our goal is to point our fellowman to creation and help them to understand the natural laws of living in harmony with nature for the betterment of us all. One attempting to define that lofty goal as indoctrination, religious, preaching or fear mongering does not alter the truth of the love involved in the attempt. of course I cannot know what was in BEAM's heart at the time, but one can see that he has devoted a lifetime and stayed the course. One can see his love in the results and acheivements.

I cannot say what would have been in your mind had you been asked to sacrifice the same, but i can tell you what most people I do know would have said to that Plejaren. Maybe his higher understanding was a factor, but he still had the same to choice to say no that you would have had. And we know that his choice was to help. The choice to live a life of struggle and danger to help mankind cannot be deminished simply by the person's higher intellect. I am sure the first time you were shot at you would suddenly recognize that form of love as well.

Of course I am repeating what he has said himself, he is the one who is teaching me these things. who do you want me to quote, OPRAH? lol

J_rod7

Post Number: 457
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder,
As repetition of THIS is without Risk:

If You present Your Thoughts from a Neutral-Positive perspective, the Truth will become more Clear.

Salome
J_rod7

Joe

Post Number: 15
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

for some reason it isn't possible to quote what someone else had mentioned earlier so I'll quote myself.

My question was: "can someone please tell me when the human birth rate exceeds the human death rate which is probably the case on Earth then where do the additional spirits come from?"

(reply) Quote from Thomas: "Hey Joe, they are many many more spirit forms than there are human bodies at any given time..."

(reply) Quote from Scott: "Hi Joe,

What Thomas said is true. I believe this is true, because Creation gains wisdom through creation of new spirit forms. This wisdom of Creation is increased once these spirit forms rejoin Creation. Creation in a sense, is like an animal giving birth to offspring. The birth of offspring help to continue the species. Creation will always create an abundance of spirit forms to help perpetuate its own existence and increased wisdom. Off course there will come a time when Creation ceases to create spirit forms, because it will be increasingly difficult for those spirit forms to complete their journey back to Creation. This is probably a crude analogy, but that is how I understand it."

so does this mean that most of the Earth human beings haven't been reincarnated before?

J_rod7

Post Number: 459
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder,
["...post was directed..."] = Well, MahSon, Posting in Open Forum is to invite Open Response. So, then, Chew on this thoroughly enough to Digest...:

[[ "Human of Earth, wake up and look about yourself and recognize that only you alone can open your path to yourself and make life joyful and successful for yourself. Pay no attention to the belief, but rather be uplifted by the truth; avoid the religions and sects, the false philosophies and ideologies, that preach untruths, because the fundamental truth of all things is alone contained in the Creational and natural laws, and you do not find these in false teachings but alone within yourself. You are yourself the great truth-bringer for you, which is why you must let reason and understanding prevail in order to find the truth within yourself. You yourself are the embodiment of love, freedom, harmony and peace - only you must yourself create it in yourself through your own power. Therefore, it is not the religions, sects and philosophies that bring you all the high values of life but solely and alone you yourself." ]] -Billy

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/What_the_Human_Seeks

Salome
J_rod7

Pathfinder

Post Number: 192
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jrod,

is there an echo in here?

Me and Adrian were discussing about what love really is. I am not sure exactly what you are trying to interject here, sorry. Can you be more concise?

the quote you are using seems to suggest that you think that one creates their own truths, but i know that is not what would actually say so I am not sure what your quote is suggesting.

I'll wait to hear more from you before I jump to any conclusions.

J_rod7

Post Number: 461
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

[You yourself are the embodiment of love, freedom, harmony and peace - only you must yourself create it in yourself through your own power.]

J_rod7

Edward

Post Number: 1249
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adrian.....

As I understand it to be:

Before Creation ever was The Creational Force/(The)Creation, if you will, she
was pure Consciousness/Awareness. Not yet, being defined as THE Creation; and
not implemented her Creational talents of creating, yet. It is through this
mentioned Consciousness/Awareness, which in her own way, was very Spiritual
(still) within her composition and existence. Which than through an -
Inspiration - generated an - Idea - which than, implemented The Creation (to
be) of all the Matter/Material Aspects which is to be our (Course) Material
Realm. And at this point, her to be Defined and Identified as The
(First-Ur-Original) Creation (To Be).

But of course, this Consciousness/Awareness before implementing her Creational
talents (through her Spiritual Energies/Powers, which was also generated
alongside when staring the First Creation, processing, from the Inspiration to
the Idea, concept), Did Exist...within the/that mentioned - Nothing - aspect/
factor/entity/body/organ/state. Thus, this Nothing...is Nothing....but was in
procession of a Consciousness/Awareness.

So, within this Consciousness/Awareness...there was indeed NOTHING Material
present! Only the Consciousness/Awareness (, and her Spiritual (Power/Force/
Energy) Qualities, to be).

And it does not say (anywhere?), that that Nothing...can not be in possession
of the mentioned (any type) Consciousness/Awareness (within her). To me, it is
possible to be in that state of Nothing, but/and still be in possession of
a/the Consciousness/Awareness, incorporated within her. That Nothing, still
being, an existing entity of her own, but sill in Duality/Unity with the
mentioned Consciousness/Awareness factor/aspect. And of course, still
incomprehensible to our today's scientists, and common human beings...here on
Earth.

Well, Billy did mentioned that The Creation and her Birth, as being an Enigma.

Billy as well as The Creation and Beyond, truly did give us plenty to study,
and ponder on, and to unravel!

Hope I did not make it all too complicated?

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page