Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 22, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through December 22, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Pathfinder

Post Number: 164
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yes redbeard and it is exactly this force that interests me more than anything else.

That mysterious force that cannot be discovered or revealed to us. Some have dared to call it god and place a face and identity to it. Some refuse to acknowledge it at all. Many honor it, and most dishonor it. But personally I cannot bring myself to think of it as a simple egg or seed. There must be more complexity and intelligence to this powerful force than that.

BEAM and the Plejaren have attempted to describe it as best they can, in ways that we can grasp, but my guess is that even they cannot know the exact mystery behind the force. Defining it is one thing, maybe only time will be able to do that with accuracy. But understanding its interaction with what it creates is something tangible and attainable. That is what we must focus on.

we know it is there and it is the reason for existence. Just because we don't know its origin does not mean we cannot interact with what it does reveal to us.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

J_rod7

Post Number: 449
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Zhila,

"Zhila Taymouri, am a spirit like dew separated from my origin, the ocean of Creation, joining the river of life following the ant’s path only to go back to the ocean of happiness, the Creation."

Thank You for sharing. I have also dreamed the same dream, in Meditations. To lift off from the Ocean of Creation. To float along in the Sky with all the other brother and sister drops of Spirit. To fall with them all into a Forest, nourish the other Lifeforms there. To find a way into a Stream flowing back to the Ocean of Creation again.

Your Post entirely, is a beautiful Expression.

Peace upon Your House, and with all You Love.

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others, Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Creational

Post Number: 28
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

Dear J_rod7,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to read my post. It was so nice to come back from a long trip and have your heart warming comments. I am so glad we share dreams, may be these are the reason why I feel right at home with this group.

I have come to realize that as I am reading about the “Creation”, “Spiritual Teachings”, and all the pertaining materials by Billy, it feels as if I am waking up from a long deep sleep but finally becoming truly awakened. These are precious stuff and need to be dealt with accordingly.

Peace upon your loving dwelling as well.

Salome
Zhila,

THANK YOU BILLY.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 359
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Redbeard: “…if it's necessary for creation to be creative in order to evolve then it may be likely that for us to evolve, being part of the creation and part of the created, we must also be creative in order to evolve also. If that rings true the next question might be what are the creative things that make the most use of our time?”

Our thoughts. From one moment to the next. Our thoughts create our inward and outward manifestation. From correct thinking, everything else follows. It creates your life experience and your spiritual evolution.

From Macht der Gedanken, p.19

Der Mensch ist nebst der eigentlichen universal-schöpferischen Kraft in sich selbst eine eigene schöpferische Kraft, die sich in Form der Macht der Gedanken und der daraus resultierenden Auswirkungen manifestiert. Sobald dies erkannt wird, folgen schnell weitere Er¬kenntnisse und daraus resultierendes Wissen nach, wie z.B., dass die eigene schöpferische Kraft in Form der Macht der Gedanken aus dem Bewusstsein entsteht. Dieses prägt jedoch nicht nur die Gedanken und stattet diese mit Macht und Kraft aus, sondern es beherrscht auch die Art des Denkens, so also das Denken in negativer oder neutral-positiv-ausgeglichener Form. Versteht der Mensch in dieser Folge seine Gedanken in richtiger und gesunder Weise zu lenken, dann wird er dadurch nicht nur zum wirklichen Herrscher seiner Gedanken, sondern tatsächlich zum Herrn und Meister seiner selbst und seines gesamten Lebens.

My rough, unofficial translation:
"The human being is in addition to the actual universal-creative force an independent creative force which manifests itself in form of the power of the thoughts and the consequences resulting from it. As soon as this is recognized, fast other realizations follow and from it resultant knowledge, as for example that the own inventive strength originates from the consciousness in form of the power of the thoughts. However not only the thoughts shape this and equip these with power and strength, but it has also command of the type of the thinking, so therefore the thinking about negative or neutral-positive-balanced form. If the human being understands to steer their thoughts in this correct and healthy manner, they turn not only into the master of their thoughts through it but actually to the master of their entire life."

Regards
Bob

Marksmanr

Post Number: 48
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the translation Bob. :-)
Reece Stiller

Edward

Post Number: 1250
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 03:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adrian.....

I will post here, OK. [Excuses moderators, have accidently posted where
Adrian's questioned was asked. And thought to put it here.]

As I understand it to be:

Before Creation ever was The Creational Force/(The)Creation, if you will, she
was pure Consciousness/Awareness. Not yet, being defined as THE Creation; and
not implemented her Creational talents of creating, yet. It is through this
mentioned Consciousness/Awareness, which in her own way, was very Spiritual
(still) within her composition and existence. Which than through an -
Inspiration - generated an - Idea - which than, implemented The Creation (to
be) of all the Matter/Material Aspects which is to be our (Course) Material
Realm. And at this point, her to be Defined and Identified as The
(First-Ur-Original) Creation (To Be).

But of course, this Consciousness/Awareness before implementing her Creational
talents (through her Spiritual Energies/Powers, which was also generated
alongside when staring the First Creation, processing, from the Inspiration to
the Idea, concept), Did Exist...within the/that mentioned - Nothing - aspect/
factor/entity/body/organ/state. Thus, this Nothing...is Nothing....but was in
procession of a Consciousness/Awareness.

So, within this Consciousness/Awareness...there was indeed NOTHING Material
present! Only the Consciousness/Awareness (, and her Spiritual (Power/Force/
Energy) Qualities, to be).

And it does not say (anywhere?), that that Nothing...can not be in possession
of the mentioned (any type) Consciousness/Awareness (within her). To me, it is
possible to be in that state of Nothing, but/and still be in possession of
a/the Consciousness/Awareness, incorporated within her. That Nothing, still
being, an existing entity of her own, but sill in Duality/Unity with the
mentioned Consciousness/Awareness factor/aspect. And of course, still
incomprehensible to our today's scientists, and common human beings...here on
Earth.

Well, Billy did mentioned that The Creation and her Birth, as being an Enigma.

Billy as well as The Creation and Beyond, truly did give us plenty to study,
and ponder on, and to unravel!

Hope I did not make it all too complicated?

Edward.

Redbeard

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, December 06, 2008 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bob, Thankyou for your reply and the translated material, and yes that passage does address the creative power and the direction of it.

I have also noticed a lot of references to and the use of the words FLUIDAL and Fluidal Energies used in close relation to thought as sort of the useful material that plays a part in the positive or negative effect from the persons thinking. Sort of like choosing which colors, brush and canvas to paint your portrait with or a scene. One set of colors (thoughts) creates a completely different mood and feel to the end resulting created work.

I recently have been studying many references related to the word FLUIDAL and it would indicate from the choice of the word to indicate that the fine matter, thought effected world has some similarity to liquid, flowing and shapeable as effected by other like material such as our creative consciousness ability to force thought into it or upon it.

Here is a meager portion of Special Bulletin #38

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_038

[As a rule, the reason for that is a particular human's strong thought-currents and the fine-matter-electromagnetic light-speed vibrations, respectively, fluidal energies, that come from them. The human momentarily directs his strong thoughts at a certain person (or persons) who then perceives these vibrations and recognises what is transmitted thereby.]

[So, fluidal energies free themselves from a human through strong thought-currents which are perceived by certain connected humans and are grasped as a hunch or are correctly interpreted.]

[The fluidal vibrations of the world of thoughts are coupled with the fluidal vibrations of the world of feelings and, in this form, the thoughts and feelings constantly go "on journeys" and, indeed, as a factor of the fine-material.]

Hmm. Fluidal? What say Ye?

Matt

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 361
Posted on Saturday, December 06, 2008 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt

Fluidal is descriptive of its free-flowing, uninterrupted nature as in the way one might describe the “fluidal” movements of a graceful dancer, and at the same time to its’ ability to linger in a locale, somewhat like spilt water on a table top. A better definition can be found in Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte und andere Dinge:

Bioelektromagnetische Fluidalschwingung — Bioelektromagnetische Fluidal¬energie — Bioelektromagnetische Kraft: Dabei handelt es sich einerseits um die Schwingungen des Mentalblocks resp. um die Schwingungen, Energien und Kräfte des Bewusstseins, der Gedanken und Gefühle sowie der Psyche, anderer¬seits jedoch auch um die Schwingungen des Körpers und der gesamten Organe sowie des Charakters und der Persönlichkeit. Allgemein wird jedoch in bezug auf die genannten Begriffe nur von elektromagnetischen Schwingungen sowie von Fluidalenergien oder Fluidalkräften gesprochen, weshalb auch in diesem Buch immer die genannten Hauptbegriffe verstanden werden müssen, wenn die Rede von Mental-Schwingungen, Fluidalenergien und Fluidalkräften ist.

My rough, unofficial translation:
Bioelectromagnetic fluidal vibration - bioelectromagnetic fluidal energy - bioelectromagnetic strength: Not only does it concern on the one hand the oscillations of the mental block respectively around the oscillations, energy and forces of the consciousness, the thoughts and feelings as well as the psyche; but on the other hand, around the oscillations of the body and the whole organs as well as the character and the personality. In general though it is speaking about the concepts only of electromagnetic oscillations as well as of fluidal energy or fluidal strength, therefore in this book these main concepts must always be understood when the speech is of mental oscillations, it is Fluidalenergien (fluidal energy) and Fluidalkräften (fluidal strength).

Regards
Bob

Rarena

Post Number: 377
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Redbeard,

Good discussion topic...

We are what... 98% water as beings our bodies are that anyway...

So it seems logical that being made of water, certain atomic structures are made and kept at death... coarse matter patterns... which continue after death of the body... and actually store information, with proper burial for the next life.

Apparently they can help us in our reincarnations to come by allowing a pattern resonance to meet us and augment our life.

Although, to me... anyway... this appears to be a course matter component of our makeup and less of a fine matter or energy/spirit connection. ( I may be wrong on this) Even though people often see resonance patterns (which are incorrectly termed: ghosts) yet they have qualities of water, that is... an electrical light blue color which undulates in slow motion as if waves of a visable flowing water vapor...

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 362
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt

I have some additional "thoughts" regarding your question about fluidal forces, but I have posted them in the section: Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidforces

Regards
Bob

Redbeard

Post Number: 50
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rarena, Phi_spiral and all,

Now here in this segment of Billy's teaching he uses these words, and I crudely summarize, ELECTROMAGNETIC VIBRATIONS with ENERGIES and FORCES flowing all around us carrying DATA or INFORMATION of CREATIONAL NATURE upon which EVERYTHING IS BUILT and HAS IT'S ORDER and MOVE FREELY in TIME AND SPACE.

FIGU Special Bulletin 038
{These fine-matter electromagnetic vibrations, with their energies and their forces, are - along with those of animals - available in their billions from humans and vibrate through all space and through the ether.}

{If the human consciously directs his perception onto these fluidal vibrations, then he can receive very much information, yet if he diverts his perception away from them then he can no longer perceive what information flits past him, unnoticed, in the space of the seventh sense, respectively, the perception capability, although these data are constantly present all around in infinite number.}

{There are innumerable data, appertaining to humans' brains (also animals' brains), which constantly have an effect all around, which are, however, not observed by the human due to the atrophying of his pineal gland because he is ruled by purely rational understanding and he displaces that which is of fine-matter.}

{As a matter of fact, in the entire universe, everything is built up on information of a creational nature, consequently nothing delivers so-called and non-existent chance nor chaos, rather everything, and indeed also all matter, is constructed on information.}

{Truthfully everything therefore has its order - determined through information - which manifests through the law of causality, respectively, cause and effect.
Likewise, the thoughts and feelings of the human (and so forth) also do that and, like atoms, they move freely in space and time.}

Very, very interesting,

MATT

Kingman

Post Number: 531
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

Yes, very good topic, I'll continue at the other topic as mentioned by Bob.
a friend in america
Shawn

Pathfinder

Post Number: 244
Posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does Creation love you?

In an attempt to comprehend the character of Creation one must ask this question because they cannot help but try to put a familiarity to the mystery.

Somewhere in BEAM's teachings there is made mention to the 'effect' of Creation. This was in reference to Creations being in control of things which includes our own simply being alive and existing.

So whether one wants to call Creation by a name, or refer to it as a mystery or force, one must acknowledge that whatever it is, it is an intelligence that acts toward us, and if that is the case interacts with us.

Does Creation therefore also have feelings toward us?
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."

Earthling

Post Number: 131
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 04:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder,

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t27/jeodom/big-wave1.jpg

Does the wave have feelings toward the surfer?

The wave creates the surfer.... there is no surfer without the wave.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 247
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 05:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The wave is a picturesque analogy of being carried along by creation, but it is not sufficient.

The wave did not create the surfing individual, it only became a vehicle when the individual chose to ride along on it.

Memo00

Post Number: 325
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

Love = Unity, Oneness

Since absolutely all that exists is part of the one and same thing (Creation) then you can say that there exists love (an unbreakable bond) between you and the Creation. (even if you are not aware of it) Love is the essence of the universe, ALL is ONE.

Just beware of that kind of thinking that gives the Creation human characteristics just like Religions give human personality to their gods. That is, this love we are talking about here is not the false "human" love which comes and goes but real (everlasting) love. Creation "will not pay" any special attention to you or anyone in the entire universe. The will, the love and the wisdom of the Creation is expressed in the laws, which will never change and are the same for all, for all eternity.

The Creation can mean ALL that exists, all the universes, absolutely ALL, but it is spoken also of Creation as each individual universe.(Our universe is a Creation, Asket´s universe (DAL) is another Creation, etc.)

i hope this helps

take care

Kingman

Post Number: 567
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pathfinder,

Your statement,

"The wave is a picturesque analogy of being carried along by creation, but it is not sufficient."

OK, I'll give you the real perspective of the surfer on the wave and maybe you'll discover more to the analagy than just the bare surface(surf-ace, no pun intended).

The greatest aspect of the surfer and the object of his desire is the complete mastery of the wave they choose to challenge. This only comes about by a very pronounced compassion for this desire. The surfer learns early on that the wave is the master. This becomes real obvious if they are serious about this goal. Much pain, fear, awkwardness, embarrassment, time, inner dialog and execution of fearlessness will have to be dealt with as the experience of the surfer grows.

Unlike a bicycle, one is constantly needing to learn their skill or suffer the consequences. I would have to say the most obvious part of being a surfer is it's you against nature. There may be other people in the water, but they have their own wave to catch. So, it's you(surfer), and nature that create this picture. As the human, we designed better tools to accomplish this goal. Technology was the friend of the truly dedicated surfer.

The surfer was an eventual creation of Creation, so we can only see ourselves as fortunate DISCOVERERS of Creations love for us. It was enough for myself to think about all those thoughts that one has as we begin to see nature as the real teacher.

The analagy of the surfer can be describe much further than the surface I've scratch.

Feelings? Well if you consider love a feeling. We know it's 1000 times more than that, but I wouldn't want to think that love is void of feelings, would you?

Let's respect our deprived surfer, because we all know he will never find the perfect wave and will never give up that goal. The learning of lifes realities will emerge on this quest and with thought being the main product of surfing, his discovery of love will be a natural one. And if that's not from an all loving energy beyond anything we will ever contemplate, the heavens must be void.

Feelings aren't a descriptive to hold up to Creation, it's just a natural part of anyone who begins to know it's a natural part of anyone who discovers there is only love waiting for them and nothing else. Is love not everything? Then feelings are a part of it as well.

Feelings? Such a simplistic human thought, uggh!

Salome,
a friend in america
Shawn

Earthling

Post Number: 132
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As Shawn says: If you want to ride the wave, you must abide by the waves laws. There is no use arguing with the wave.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 251
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, as I said, the wave did not create the surfer, the wave , the water, the motion of it, and the desire to swim are all things and part of the effect of creation on things it has created.

So it is not an analogy of the relationship between the creator and the things it has created.

Memo, I understand the need to be cautious of trying to put a face to creation, but the love that you speak of is more of the universal love. What I am speaking of here is the individual relation between creation and the effect that it has on its creations.

this 'effect' is a direct action that creation expels toward that which it creates in order to accomplish a particular result. For instance to remain at the beach with you, the effect that gravity plays in causing the tides would be an effect of creation. The planetary motions which create day and night and cause many particular day/night effects on the planet are another example.

the first division of the cell which becomes a new incarnation is an effect of creation. An 'effect' of creation would be described as events that could not take place without the interaction or first action of creation to cause them to happen.

therefore to what extent does this effect play a part in our daily lives? Are you suggesting that once a law of creation is set in motion that creation does not need to have any further role? This is a common theme.

IMO, I am suggesting that our lives involve much more interaction than that though, and I think that creation must be more presently involved in causing effects in our lives that keep us going.

am I getting this thought across at all?

Hunter

Pathfinder

Post Number: 255
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

Who is arguing with waves?

the thought here is about the love of creation and how it interacts with its creations. i am not arguing with creation.

J_rod7

Post Number: 524
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Friend Hunter,

As you are able, as you continue to study, to Meditate, you may Begin to actually understand Creation.

Creation IS the greatest mass of intelligent Spirit. All 'individual' Spirits come forth from Creation, are never separate from Creation. 'Separation' is an Illusion of the Material World, which is also known as The 'MAYA'.

All Energy of all the Universes IS Creation Energy, and is not separate from Creation. Therefore then, all Energy is the manifestation of Creation Intelligent Spirit. All Matter, every Atom, Is Creation Energy which is slowed in Vibration to form the Material Universes. Then that rock is Creation Spirit Energy. This Planet is Creation Spirit Energy. Your body, the Vehicle of your Spirit, is Creation Spirit Energy.

Creation created creation from the LOVE of creating. Imbued with Creation Love - is ALL the Universe. Creation is to be Revered, but not to be worshiped - you would be just as correct to worship that rock.

The law of Cause AND Effect is but ONE of the Laws of Creation.

Continue to study, to Meditate, see if you can actually find Answers for yourself.

Happy Hunting

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Memo00

Post Number: 326
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder you wrote:

"...Are you suggesting that once a law of creation is set in motion that creation does not need to have any further role?..."

"IMO, I am suggesting that our lives involve much more interaction than that though, and I think that creation must be more presently involved in causing effects in our lives that keep us going. "

Role?

Interaction?

What are you talking about?

The Creation is ALL, ABSOLUTELY ALL, there´s not a single thing in the universe or beyond in which the Creation isn´t there, there isn´t a single thing, positive or negative, which isn´t part of the Creation itself.

How could it be more or less present or "active" than this?

When you breath, when you eat, when you walk, when you are awake, when you are asleep, in the stars, in the galaxies, in the insects, in the atoms, it is there, because it is ALL.

The Creation is the air that you breath, the food that you eat, it is the thoughts that you think, it is the eyes with which you are seeing right now, it is you brain, it is your consciousness, it is LIFE ITSELF!

Creation is not something outside you and me, and it isn´t a passive observer of all his creations. Each human spirit is life of his life, and each time one of us advances even a little the entire Creation advances. It is absolutely impossible that in any special or particular event Creation would be more or less "present" or more or less "involved" regardless of it is something positive or negative, big or small. If it could be like that then the Creation wouldn´t be the ALL.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 258
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am aware that the teaching here does not acknowledge the singularity of a Creator.

There is no sense in arguing that point with quotes and teachings on the oneness of creation when I am trying to suggest a different component to that teaching that you are unwilling to go to.

What I am trying to get you to look at is the mystery of the very first creator, whatever that was, is. It has been spoken of here ion these teachings as a mystery that only the Creation itself can know. And it has been acknowledged in these teachings as some power that creates an "effect" that manages and makes things able to take place in existence tht would otherwise not be able to take place.

It is THAT singularity that I would like to discuss. Call it what you want, but it is not the oneness of creation or the all in all that you speak of. This oneness that you speak of is what the singularity that I speak of created in the first place.

Can you bring your mind far enough back to the very beginning to reach that point?

Hunter

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page