Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 03, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through January 03, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Rarena

Post Number: 374
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also, If I remember correctly... Semjase told Billy in contact ten towards the end...

The human being is separated one from another in space, but connected to all... in Creation.

J_rod7

Post Number: 460
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That which You truly Love, You must truly set Free.

Whatever it may be, a Person, a Pet, a Thought, any Thing, whatever You Love let it be Free.

We see the World is Transitory, everything comes into being, passes through some relationship, then goes out of being.

The Truth is that nothing is ever really lost. Love, Truth, and Spirit all endure beyond the Material Illusion of Transience.

What, then, is before us, let us Respect, admire in reverence, share in Joy and Love. What is gone from before us lives on in our Remembrance.

["In order to follow the path of truth, you must become free and open, face the effective truth neutrally and without any expectations, think about it by yourself and find the truth within yourself."] -Billy

From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others, Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Pathfinder

Post Number: 194
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

in response to Thomas' thoughts on passively standing by while witnessing an assault:

this is exactly why I could not become a police officer. I had to answer a question like this truthfully and my answer made me unfit for law enforcement. i could not personally stand by, and would honestly not be able to contain my anger and would become out of control.

That was many years ago but I am not sure that my answer would not still be the same today.

However having said that about myself, i have tried to picture myself in Quentzals position.

What if we were an alien in an alien world, and to even exaggerate that position, endowed with evolved understanding that we do not have now?

the Plejaren are aware of things that we cannot even comprehend. they have seen things, and experienced things far beyond anything we can imagine. they have involvments with races across the universe, and see us as primitive abd barbaric to say the least. One act of barbarism probably does not stand out among the many that they see from our planet on a daily basis.

remember how 20 years ago the media never actually showed pictures of dead bodies and movies were far less gory than they are today? remember how we would cringe and be disgusted and shocked by things that we don't even blink at today?

maybe the Plejaren are somewhat desensitized as well. When one thinks of the many horrifying things that they must have been subjected to, our shock tolerance is probably far more sensitive than theirs.

Does that excuse inaction? How could a so called advanced spirit be so casual?

I asked this question in a sense when I asked about how so called evolved Ishwishes could abuse the terran ancestors like they did.

Evolution, to me IMHO, suggests a spirit with an increased ability to express love and compassion. So it doesn't seem to equate with the actual events of Plejaren lifestyle.

So there must be a truth here that I am missing.

And when I place myself in there shoes, which I really cannot do without the actual experiences and evolution, i can at least try to understand without a bias to being human at my level.

What i see is an entire planet of rapists and murderers. Armies of killers and terrorists raping and pillaging. Could I then take one incident out of the thousands and try to do something about it? Which one shall I choose to act upon?

Actually coming upon one in actual time may bring me closer to the action, but my sensitivity toward it has already been programmed. it is not something that would shock me, just like watching the movie Jaws would not terrify me the way it once did. or seeing a news report showing dead and mutilated corpses, which a few years ago would have made me vomit.

I cannot judge the Plejaren. I can only try to remind myself that we should not even try to compare them with humans of this world or expect them to react similarly.

I know my emotions and sensitivities have changed in a few short years. Imagine the change that will likely take place over a thousand more years of evolution?

What may be simple compassion and heroic reaction to us in comparison to how they might deal with that situation, is a little like comparing the technological state of home lighting in the 18th century to that of today.

there is a whole lot more candlepower going on there.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Scott

Post Number: 1620
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ed,

If my memory serves me, a female Plejaren by the name of Enjana was witness to some of the Gulf War Atrocities. As a result, she suffered a strong reaction and had to return to Erra for some type of help. This was mentioned in a FIGU presentation by Christian Frehner in 2006 at the UFO Convention at Laughlin Neveda.

Scott

Creational

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,
It seems reasonable for an earthling to interfere while witnessing such an assault while abiding by the earth rules and IMO it should even be encouraged.
But, the mere fact that the plejarens are advanced enough to stick to this and many other strict rules put them where they actually are. I think you may be analyzing this emotionally and not logically. I am a mother of two daughters yet I feel Quetzal did the right thing. Somehow, I think, he did not belong to that particular dimension at that point in time.
One of the greatest traits that I have observed with these people is the amount of self control and respect they have for everything from elders, friend, laws, rules, nature, creation, and so on. Humanity on earth, on the other hand, is loosing all sorts of control and respect for EVERYTHING by the minute.
Think about it, Thomas, if humanity on earth truly follow and stick to the basic common scene and rules we would not have had all of the problems we are facing right now. As an example, we know lying is wrong but we all do it and to put ourselves at ease, we simply call it a white lie.

I am sure our ET friends have witnessed worst crimes than the one you mentioned involving numerous innocent people, but for reason that deep inside me makes sense to me personally, they REALLY should not interfere, We need to find solutions from within us one human at a time or the real lesson to be learned is lost forever.
This federation, has certain limitation for accomplishing a greater purpose hence the secrecy we sometime notice in different contacts.
Love to hear any feedback.
Salome,
Zhila,

THANK YOU BILLY.

Edward

Post Number: 1251
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott.....

Billy did mentioned something, as you posted.

It seems, he means it to be: that it is in a Material Manifestation sense. And
such aspects/relations/associations, should indeed...be moderate in its
handlings/manifestations.

So, what you asked is: 'A Material Thing', so to speak.

When it gets/comes to the point: it is the Spirit Realm, which is OUR REAL
HOME, and NOT the Material Realm (, of attachment).

Remember: the Spirit Realm is where we are WE-Form(at), which is ENDLESS; in
contrary to the Material World/Realm, which is of course 'Temperary'.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1252
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott....

Thank you for the details.

So, it was a female Plejaran who had a break-down, of the events witnessed in
the Gulf War. Did not know she was a female. Perhaps a Male Plejaran...would
have had a much Thicker Coat, than her.....to have coped with it all?

Edward.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 196
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

We know that the Plejaren suffer adverse reactions to us that also include some sort of vibration related problems.

I guess I would say that whatever she suffered may not have been what we Terrans would suffer. It may not discount the sensitivity factor, it may be some other sort of reaction. was there any clarity to that degree?

And is it possible that some Plejaren may be more sensitive than others due to the level of their own evolution. I am sure that the Plejaren are not all evolved at the same level, just as we Terrans are not.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."

Thomas

Post Number: 563
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you everyone who thoughtfully responded to my posts. I appreciate all of your perspectives and I will think this over a bit more :-)

Thomas

Borthwey

Post Number: 53
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's natural for any healthy human being to be shocked by barbarism of that sort. But whether to act or not, that's another thing. This was not due to a lack of courage, of means, or of sensitivity. It's just that in this case, being a spectator didn't grant Quetzal neither the right nor the duty to do anything. Crude as this analogy may be, it's like watching a predator making a kill in Nature. One may pity the victim, but it's not proper to intervene when one is not a part of the ecosystem.

This wise and almighty God just watches and does nothing for us...

David

Matthewcreator

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David, I think you make some good statements as they are also in line with my own thinking.

I think what we are taught as youngsters, often by nature of our parents is that such acts as barbarism are not acceptable.- I certainly agree that they are not, however, one might argue that its also somewhat in our Genes...... we've read about the gene manipulation that has embedded in us the hostilities that we have as reactions etc....

Pathfinder

Post Number: 197
Posted on Saturday, December 06, 2008 - 03:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lets not forget that an act of barbarism is still a choice an individual makes. genetic or natural impositions aside, we all have the responsibility to bear the choice to act barbarically.

We also have the choice to react compassionately. I think the question Thomas brings up is more in consideration of the compassion or lack of involved in a situation like this.

What happened to the compassion of Quentzal. A human who is evolved spiritually far beyond us earth humans. One would think his utter disgust for primitive behavior alone would incite him to react with some sort of assisstance. And as Scott said the Plejaren female once fell ill over witnessing barbarism in the Gulf War.

Thomas' question is where was Quentzal's compassion for a fellow human in great immediate need?

As humans of our evolved state we cannot answer that question with the logic stored in our minds. The Plejaren are far more advanced and if we could use the degree of logic that they have reached we would probably be able to better understand why one would react without assistance.

There are many more factors at play in this and things that we are just unable to grasp. There is a teaching here somewhere about not reaching past the limit we can grasp or we just confuse ourselves. We must learn and attain at stages that do not exceed our abilities.

This is obviously one of those things we cannot understand until we advance a little farther up the ladder. Till then we know that the Pljaren are here to help voluntarily. If we must judge them, let's do it by what we accomplish with their help.

There was another incident where Quentzal had to stand by and watch passively when Billy's wife had a tantrum and endangered billy's life with tossed objects. Quentzal actually thought that Billy might die in that confrontation and yet he could not help him.

There is more to this question than meets the unevolved eye.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 198
Posted on Saturday, December 06, 2008 - 03:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Zhila,

There is also two other factors that need to be considered as well.

First of all, if they are to begin choosing to act in particular situations, which situations will they choose to take under wing? Will it be cases of rape only? Or should they also step in during cases of child abduction? What about brutal torture? There are many cases of brutality that deserve justice. How do you simply choose one over another? If you say that you choose when it takes place right under your nose, many will agree but then again, this would have to become the policy and not the happenstance because with their ability to travel and observe I am sure they see it quite often.

And secondly Zhila,

What about the whole learning from our mistakes dilemma? There is a reason in many cases that we are allowed to make mistakes which has to do with the actual being able to learn how NOT to make the same mistake again. the Plejaren understand this principle with a more advanced clarity than we do, and thus may tolerate our mistakes simply knowing that this is just another lesson being learned and stored in the Akasha records.

if we try to rationalize this as Terrans, we are trying find the sum of an equation that surpasses our mathematical education.

Borthwey

Post Number: 54
Posted on Saturday, December 06, 2008 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew

There are ways for us to express our natural barbarism in a non-degenerate way…

I’m thinking of certain types of music, sports, and videogames. I doubt that any non-genetically manipulated race has these kinds of artistic manifestations, like heavy metal, death metal and the sort.

Also the common structure of many films in which there always has to be a persecution at some point, to appease the need for a certain conflict…

This last part actually bores me tremendously, even if I like some “barbarism” in other fields…

Regardless of the eventual genetic predispositions, what prevents the occurrence of degenerated barbarism is the person’s spiritual evolution.

Many do receive bad influences from their parents and/or their environment, but it lies within the person what to accept or reject, I think…

What we receive from our parents is very determinative in many levels, but I think that it also is determined by where we came from, in what concerns the course of our spirit’s evolution…

David

Kingman

Post Number: 522
Posted on Saturday, December 06, 2008 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We can never be in the position from where Quetzal observed the tragic event for obvious reasons. Unless he responded to such a question of why he stood by, our attempts to answer it are best if done internally by each of us. We know it was very traumatic, but we don't know the actual world and evolution that Quetzal contemplates ever second. We are shared small glimpses, but the reality is far beyond our current senses.

The parts of Quetzal that Billy, and/or, Semjase and others have shared with us, describe someone I understand as extremely wise, yet still fallible. The horrors our civilization produces will not end by saving one person. The path we will be taking has plenty more in store for our future. We will be the ones who eventually stop the atrocities on our planet, as it should be done.

Our path is just that, our path, and no one can walk it but us. The Plejaren have always stated they are here to help us help ourselves. This is the only way we can grow, by our own learning. The rape and murder of the young girl is a graphic tale that can be an extreme example to grasp the idea we are solely responsible in helping ourselves. Unless all of humanity on Earth was threatened in a single moment, we have received all the assistance we are to get from the Plejaren from here on out.
a friend in america
Shawn

Redbeard

Post Number: 49
Posted on Saturday, December 06, 2008 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let us not forget that the Plejaren are directly responsible for much of the degeneration and Religious problems from their past deeds here upon this earth. There may have been much contemplation about this before the mission to terra could be allowed.

The powers that be within the Federation, based on not wanting a repeat of past indiscretions, could have made it more than clear that any interference would not be in any way be allowed. They might have threatened them with being left on earth without any technology if they crossed the non interference line! eh eh, ooooh ouch!

Redbeard

J_rod7

Post Number: 464
Posted on Saturday, December 06, 2008 - 02:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This particular act of Barbarism (rape, murder) witnessed by Quetzal, may have other implications not yet considered.

Could it be possible that the Spirit of this Girl CHOSE this end to the Drama of her Life?

Is it possible she needed this to complete some deeper lesson she had to learn?

Could the Scenario even have been agreed on by both Herself and her Killer before they Incarnated?

Could this have also been an act to teach some Value of Acceptance, Forgiveness, Compassion to her Family? To Reach and Teach the rest of US some Value?

I tend to think that nothing happens in Human Relationships purely by chance. We are all, after all, engaged in co-creating our world 'on-the-fly' through our common collective consciousness.

So the lesson here may be: "Let Us Altogether Elevate the Human Consciousness." Isn't THIS the goal of Evolution?

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others, Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Creational

Post Number: 32
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Pathfinder-Edward,

Regarding your post #198, I do feel the same way.

Thanks for your time.

Salome,
Zhila,

THANK YOU BILLY.

Kingman

Post Number: 523
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Zhila,

I inadvertently, and/or time constrained-wise, passed by several postings on this highly inflammatory subject(but obviously most of the posters here get it), and yours was one of them. And truly you have more of the reality in your perspective due to your motherhood(blessed be you!)than many of us here could ever hope to conceive(no pun intended). I am adding this additional posting now as I have gone back through the rest of the responses on this topic of Quetzal's action(we lack a general layer of the more feminine point of view due to all the testosterone floating around here).

Thank you for allowing your critical experience to become a poster(because that's what any thoughts on any subject become, posters of an event, even if the event has already passed). This is an issue that some of us here don't allow into the thought stream,(intelligent people, not necessarily wise people), experience is needed for the real ripe fruit to be discovered.

I could explain this more for others in a different thread but if they read all the posts from the beginning of the story of Quetzal observation of the atrocity of the young girl, they should get a clearer understanding. Unless of course their under the DREADED mind control(TVnews).

I hope all is well with you after the terrible fires came through California(I'm buried in the city so I just get some bad air).

Salome,
a friend in america
Shawn

Creational

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 12:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Shawn,

All is great. Thank you for your kind words. Your wit and charm is quite entertaining!

You said;
“Thank you for allowing your critical experience to become a poster (because that's what any thoughts on any subject become, posters of an event, even if the event has already passed).”

The idea that any thought becomes a “poster of any event” here is such a clever observation. It feels great to be in the company of such great human beings.

The majority, if not all of these “posters” as you properly put it are an ocean of knowledge to delve into. I just hoped that I could dedicate more to this. I still have a lot to learn here, but so far, it has been a fascinating trip for me personally.

Stay Well,

Salome,
Zhila,

THANK YOU BILLY.

Corey

Post Number: 127
Posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

archived Q & A to Billy: Hectors question posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 06:12 am: regarding false beleif systems and how that applies to our aggression genome and other physical factors

Solar's question posted on Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 02:57 am: which applied in this case Solar felt harmony in the solar plexus,

speaking of the human spirit, Billy stated as an answer to a question on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 09:35 am The spirit form is -- contrary to it's naming -- formless. It is a pulsating energy block -- pure energy and varying in size.

Corey

Adysor

Post Number: 137
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If the spirit is formless how can it have size ???
Adrian.

J_rod7

Post Number: 575
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Adrian,

"If the spirit is formless how can it have size ?"

IMO, by the 'quantity' of it's Spiritual Energy. More Energy would equate with a higher level of Evolution. Such is the Spiritual Energy of Love, Light, Intelligence, and Wisdom. Then such a Spirit-Form would be both 'brighter' and 'greater-in-size.'

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page