Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 06, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through February 06, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 528
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hunter,
Have you yet completely read Contact #1.?
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Redbeard

Post Number: 52
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 03:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Pathfinder, IMO I think that you are touching on the realm of thought in regard to creations love and also the original creation and it's source or also it's effect upon everything. If you remember that all the physical universe started from a something small and expanded to what it is and will become.

If you think of the cause and effect law and how when we think we create our future, so also it would logically follow that creation's force is thought based.

How or from where the original creational thought and then the corresponding force first started, well maybe you could ask Billy!

Let me know if I found the right path} of your thinking.

Matt/Redbeard

Pathfinder

Post Number: 261
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I just don't know redbeard,

I am having great difficulty getting anyone in here to actually be specific about what they believe or what they teach.

If you are saying that creation comes from the begiining thoughts of a creator, and grew from there. than yes you are on the right track.

But I am not sure that everyone here is all agreed themselves on what BEAM's teaching is on the matter because some are suggesting that creation does not love or hate or have any feelings whatsoever and that creation is simply all that is created.

As I continue to ask what they suggest is the very first creator, and you can use whatever word you want to replace creator with that satisfies how you see it, I only get replies about creation.

I am not asking about creation, I am asking about whatever it was that created creation from the very first thought or action.

They don't seem to want to go there as though it is a source of antagonism to them because they are not certain themselves of how to address that question. However as soon as I suppose that there must have been an original creator of some sort, they all come down like a plague on me as though I am talking nonsense.

I would honestly like to know exactly what BEAM teaches on this specific topic. But I am not having any luck here.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Scott

Post Number: 1642
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder,

I am not sure who is saying Creation does not love. Could it be those individuals are interpreting that love in human terms?

In the OM there are numerous references to Creation and its love.

Canon 32:

560. The most beautiful of all gifts is to have the Love of Creation.
655. Everything lasts its time, but the Love of Creation lasts forever.
821. All depends on Creation’s blessings.
876. The wealth of Creation lies everywhere, one only has to know how to pick it up.

I think some of what you’re asking lies in the book, Genesis, which talks about the origins of the UR Creation. I will dig out the book and some of the translations I have from it.

Regards
Scott

J_rod7

Post Number: 536
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder, Creation is Love and Logic. Have you read Contact #1 yet? Go do it.
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Scott

Post Number: 1643
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder,

This may give you a different perspective of Creation as more than just an indifferent force or just all that has been created. In the OM Canon 31, Henok in an earlier time visited with the "Glory" of Creation. Now I don't pretend to know the mechanics of this form of communication, but what Henok interpreted it as Creation communicated within him as "no sound to his ears."

650. And the Glory spoke unto me: "Henok hear my holy words, but also come here close to me.

651. And the Glory of Creation let me stand up and go hither close before it, while I lowered my countenance, for awe welled up within me, and the blinding light of grandeur blinded me.

Of course this is an unofficial translation, but it may inspire you to read more of the books and discover what in my understanding the teachings reveal.

Regards
Scott

Pathfinder

Post Number: 265
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Scott,

I hope that some of the other members will read this post. Some here believe that Creation is void of personal emotion or interaction for some reason.

I would very much like to read more of these sources that you have provided.

I have read some of the OM that has been offered translated, and am awaiting their english version when it is finished.

Rod, I have read the first contact many times over.

Hunter
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Earthling

Post Number: 138
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 04:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think most of us have had significant, impressionable, memorable experiences; either spiritual or spiritual/material. Some of them, whether they were of 'creation' or not, is impossible to say.

One night during sleep, something in me awoke. This body felt like a glowing, supple, living, hollow shell of a depth of an inch or two. There was an exploding bliss, ecstasy going on, although the thought description of that experience was destroyed at the exact moment of formulation/conception. Its recognition/birth was its death as well. As soon as a thought attempted to make its way in describing what was going on, it would explode. It was a state of constant explosions of thought/knowledge trying to creep in and describe this movement. Thought/knowledge was always outside this movement/energy/creation??. It would try to describe it as ecstasy or bliss but that description would explode the nano-second it arose so that it never had any existence.

Was that experience, an experience of creation? I had no way of knowing.

Scott

Post Number: 1644
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hunter,

You stated: I am not asking about creation, I am asking about whatever it was that created creation from the very first thought or action. Have you read the spiritual terminology section:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/4224.html?1162333621

Some of these explanations may help if you haven't already read them.

Scott

J_rod7

Post Number: 539
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Earthling,

You describe a most beautiful "awakening experience."

Only you, yourself, can find the True meaning. I cannot tell you for certain what it means, I can only offer an opinion.

As you are aware, your Spirit is always 'connected' with Creation.
When you came from a state of sleep into consciousness, the 'Barrier' was open between your Conscious mind and your Subconscious mind. This allowed for your Psyche (from the Spirit Gemuet) to become present in your consciousness. Certainly a most wonderful experience, one which it is hoped that you may be able to repeat.

Please do a search for Gemuet. Phaethonsfire Made an excellent post (Saturday, February 21, 2004) wherein he discussed "The Structure of the Spirit."

Salome
Rod

Memo00

Post Number: 328
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

i think it is MUCH more logical to think that this "Glory" of Creation that is written of, is Arahat Athersata or Petale.

here are two quotes from the questions to Billy:

"Creation doesn’t think and doesn’t interfere with the human beings’ lifes. Creation created the natural and creational laws, and that’s it."

"Regarding "Creation is love": This has nothing to do with feelings or the term love as it is usually understood... ...Love in this sense is connectedness/association/union (Verbundenheit) and existence at the same time."

take care

Redbeard

Post Number: 55
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On the subject of love and the creation it occurred to me that when
Billy experienced a short portion of time in direct contact with Creation as his body was temporarily dematerialized it was very much like sliding into a warm bath after working outside in the cold, only 1000 x better perhaps.

His experience and the description of it (contact note July. 1975)
that it would be easy to deduce that our spirits in the body are extremely inhibited from experiencing the love or may aspects of Creation that are obvious and natural outside of the material body.

This designed barrier that comes with life in the material body must be necessary, even though difficult, to force us to develop the will and consciousness strong enough to make great efforts at uncovering what seems hidden yet we can smell the aroma of it through our spirits and long for a taste or how about a big helping.

Just my thoughts and pinnings.

Peace from the Redbeard

Earthling

Post Number: 141
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jrod7 - thx for your explanation & follow up suggestion.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

I have a question.

You material universe is the first material universe in the evolution of our creation.

Does the creation go through 7 awake/sleep cycles creating 7 material belts or is this material belt the only one our creation will have then the next 6 awake sleep cycles before it becomes a central universe (creation).

I ask this because there seems to be some confussion in my understanding, Randy winters has said that our creation will create 7 meterial universes in this 7 awake/sleep cycle and on the spiritual terminology page on this forum it says (If I have read it correctly) that creation only creates one material belt in this 7 awake/sleep cycles.

Any help on this would be greatefull

Thanks
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

J_rod7

Post Number: 605
Posted on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Stephen_moore,

To let you "in on the little secret," Randy Winters is not an official spokesman for the Spiritual Teachings, nor is he a representative of FIGU in any capacity. What Randy writes is mostly his own opinions and perspectives, and by this may not have "all his ducks in a row."

An excellent avenue for your research, is the concept of 'Seven Great Times' of Creation. Sorry, I don't have the references in front of me just now. The Truth is that This Creation will have but One Material Universe, the First - this one, in the seven cycles of wake-sleep creations.

Another excellent resource is the book: And Still They Fly, by Guido Moosbrugger, available from: http://www.theyfly.com
I have found a LOT of good information in this book, the newest version also contains "The Henoch Prophecies."

Hope this will be helpful for you.

In Peace, Salome
Rod

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello J_rod7

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I have been doing some reading on our friend Randy and now will try to avoid his writings etc.

I will be purchasing a few books from Micheal Horns site in the near future. I have the Talmud Jmmanuel and in my view it knocks the socks off anything I have read in regard of historic writings.

10 out of 10 for Billy and Isa Rashid for achieving getting Jmmanuels true teachings out to the world.

Thanks
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

Scott

Post Number: 1693
Posted on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephan,

I would also recommend reading the Spiritual Terminology Section which goes into more depth regarding the Creation.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/4224.html?1162333621

Regards
Scott

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott

I read the Spiritual Terminology section a few days ago which was the start of my awakening you could say, from Randy Winters false speaking about Creation. I read it last night to after seeing your post and I can now see the errors in what Winters says.

I could sit here now and write a list of the errors in Winters words. For one he says that our spirits have a face and now I have the knowledge from you good people here a FIGU I can start to truely have truthful accurate knowledge of Creation.

Thank you

Thomas

Post Number: 591
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A thought on Creation: Creation itself is only relatively perfection since no absolute perfection exists. However, Creation is absolutely logical, based on the things I have read from FIGU. With this in mind, it is curious to note that, in its grand master plan, Creation in its perfectly logical wisdom, has created human beings that begin, and largely remain for their material incarnations, almost completely illogical most of the time.

Question for you thinkers out there:
How is it possible for a source of perfect logic to create something completely out of tune with logic, even though it be a temporary state in the run of our evolution?

Question 2:
If Creation, in its logic, reasoned that this path of traversing a period of growth through experiencing illogical thinking and living was necessary, then how did the original Ur Creation start from the void and move up to its currently unimagineable level of evolution without itself moving through its own illogical, material existence?

And before any of you say "Hey, the Creation has us humans to do that illogical living for it" then remember that the original Creation far surpassed our simple human existence in its evolutionary level before it ever created a material universe.

Something to think about...

Borthwey

Post Number: 67
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, the so-called illogical behaviour is not illogic to the one who perpetrates it. It’s probably the best reaction, given the person’s view of things.

It’s simply a sign of intelligence. It’s creativity at work.

From Creation’s point of view, it’s not illogical either because it’s part of a mechanism which leads itself to evolution.

Creation assures that everyone is confronted with their creations, at some point. Then we can get a new view, reject some things and embrace others, according to what works best.

Life is about discovering what works best. We as a culture still have a certain way to go and discoveries to make, until we devalue many of our current cravings.

Creation is in us and it is us, and in that sense if we are illogical, we can say that it is illogical, or that it goes through an illogical stage in its evolution. But at the same time it’s also perfectly logical because it successfully accomplishes what it seeks: to exist, to manifest itself in all of its aspects.

Just sharing some thoughts…
David Guerra

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 409
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas: "How is it possible for a source of perfect logic to create something completely out of tune with logic, even though it be a temporary state in the run of our evolution?"

By the law of polarity, everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its' pair of opposites. Like and unlike are the same. Opposites are the same differing only in degree - they are two extremes of the same thing. The terms "hot" and "cold" simply indicate varying degrees of the same thing - a rate of vibration. But there is no absolute hot or absolute cold and a thermometer will not tell you where hot stops and cold begins. Nor will a tape measure tell you the difference between large and small or high and low. For Creation to know what is a "logical" choice it must know what is an "illogical" choice. Likewise, humans may act predominantly illogical for a period before they act predominantly logical - which is the principle of rhythm or cycles.

Thomas: "If Creation, in its logic, reasoned that this path of traversing a period of growth through experiencing illogical thinking and living was necessary, then how did the original Ur Creation start from the void and move up to its currently unimagineable level of evolution without itself moving through its own illogical, material existence?"

A tree trunk can divide into smaller branches without ever being a branch itself.

Regards
Bob

J_rod7

Post Number: 609
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,

Food for Thought & Something to think about ... surly leads to a feast of ideas, to which I bring one dish for the 'Pot-Luck.'

"The Principles of Truth are Seven; he who knows these, understandingly, possesses the Magic Key before whose touch all the Doors of the Temple fly open" -Kybalion

The Seven Principles are...:
1./ The Principle of Mentalism
2./ The Principle of Correspondence
3./ The Principle of Vibration
4./ The Principle of Polarity
5./ The Principle of Rhythm
6./ The Principle of Cause and Effect
7./ The Principle of Gender

To your Quest: "How is it possible for a source of perfect logic to create something completely out of tune with logic..." will be found answered in the 4th Principle - Polarity.

All in Creation has it's opposites. Two sides to every argument, two sides to every agreement. Love and the absence of Love, Peace and the absence of Peace. Two aspects; two poles; the Positive charge of energy is balanced by the Negative charge of energy. All Polarities have many degrees in a spectrum between their absolute Poles. The endpoints of all Polarities unite in an endless cycle (circle).

There is no growth without adversity, no strength to be gained without resistance to push against, no evolution if all is created already in perfection. The Illogical paradigm is necessary to achieve to the logic within.

The countless Billions upon Billions of Human Spirits which come forth from Creation, will each and every one follow each one a Unique path to solving the illogical paradigm. This then, is our gift to return to Creation - the nearly infinite solutions from illogic to logic. The collective Wisdom we gain in each of our unique ways, is the Strength of Spirit from which Creation grows Stronger, Wiser, and Unique from all other Creation before and after. The Ur-Creation itself will have passed through all these Cycles also in it's own way.

Now, if someone will contribute some dessert...

Salome
Rod

Mattopenminds

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 01:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,
Have you ever walked home using the same route every day and then, one day, just get tired of that route and want to try a different way home? Even though you know that sometimes bad people hang around the corner on that new route, would you curtail to your fears and keep going the same way until you just die of boredom? Could you maintain this for billions of years? So if you, as a man, like to change now and then, don't you think Creation who you are a part of also tries every possible avenue in order to evolve like you despite the risks?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page