Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 28, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through February 28, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Earthling

Post Number: 172
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hunter: Doth protest too much! ...it seems for the sake of the protestation itself; as a form of personal pleasure and as an attention gathering device, akin to a teenagers modus operandi. (Not that I swallow everything whole without a peep or two)

You have threatened, in a huff, to leave this forum on several occasions, only to shortly reappear more energized than ever, to continue with your rebellion without a cause.

If you spent half the time reading Billy Meier material [in the form of available books or what is available online], as you do with your rebellions, your time would be far far better served for your own personal life and the entire universe(s).

Markcampbell

Post Number: 81
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought children only remember their past lives up to age 3 or 4 .

Better till age 7 , I think , that way they can give voice to their past lives .

MC

Marcela

Post Number: 92
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Hunter:
This is my last attepmt to show you what I have learned here. I do this because I think you really want to grasp the meaning of the spirit.

Contact # 10. Semjase said:

107. For what is a human?

108. He is only a figure and a name.

109. If one takes away a human's name and figure, what will remain?

110. What remains is the fundamental essence, the existence--the spirit.

111. The human who fails to see this will be driven around and away by the slightest breath of air, without hope for rescue; (he will) always (be) striving to find a firm hold somewhere that, however, will never be offered unless he searches for, and finds, the fundamental truth.

Copied from: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_010
Salome

Rarena

Post Number: 399
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

As to the subject of "bodies" reincarnating... it is my understanding it is not possible... Death, as we call it... is like a hard drive on your computer... You turn it off and it is essentially dead... but you can turn it on later and it will be again complete...

The planet the beings lived on becomes their recording device so-to-speak and the body dies and again becomes part of the Earth.

The part of us that lives forever, that spark that creates life... does not live as we, the material entities combined with the spiritual entities to make one entity... and it is difficult for us to grasp the concept of being alive yet not alive as we live as humans... being.

It is a very subtle concept, which many reading may not fathom even after reading it several times...

Being more material in nature, less spiritual it is easy to forget the most important part of us... that part that consumes our lifetime frame of reference into a small magnetic and electrical component and whatever the spiritual is composed of... and keeps only the best most useful parts as our memory (hard drive) to be with us forever in our spiritual counterparts...

Death cannot come to that which does not live... and that is the part we are combined with... which exists forever...

When we die, we enter the great beyond... It is a concept that is very alien to us... yet when Billy entered the timeless null time and the spaceless null space he felt a peace that he did not want to leave (Contact 31)maybe being in what we term death is like that... If so... it is very settling to know we will be able to communicate to each other without voices and ears... but to learn, we need a place like Earth to carry out our "school work" in the class of Evolution 1A...

J_rod7

Post Number: 590
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to All in Peace

The TJ's Spiritual Teachings

It must first be made clear that "spiritual" and "spirituality" here refers to the human spirit -- one's own spirit -- as a real entity. It does not refer to the religiosity within the dominant religions, such as Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

In the Talmud of Jmmanuel (TJ), Jmmanuel often talks about, and teaches of, the individual human spirit. This occurred in places that may be familiar to the reader who's aware of the Gospel of Matthew, since that gospel's writer usually did not alter the TJ's geographical context or its order of events, and only lightly edited its healing events. He only altered what was heretical for him and the early church, or was otherwise unacceptable to a Jewish scribe converted to Christianity in the early 2nd century. Most of Jmmanuel's teachings do fall in this category, however.

Jmmanuel's teachings on spirituality commenced after he was returned by his contacting aliens to the land of Galilee after having been instructed by them for forty days and nights. However, even before then he already had acquired firsthand knowledge of his spirit and spiritual power, due to having spent many years in India, studying under their masters, during his youth and early manhood. His teachings about the human spirit accompanied his healings, which began after he acquired his first four disciples: Peter, Andrew, and the two Zebedee sons.

At his Sermon on the Mount, he taught, among many other things, that it is good to be rich in spirit, to be spiritually balanced, and to continue learning throughout life. Doing the latter is essential so that in the course of many incarnations -- reincarnations -- your spirit can approach the perfection of Creation itself, which created your spirit in the first place, and with which your spirit will eventually reunite. He taught that one's spirit grows in power as it becomes more and more knowledgeable through continued learning converted into wisdom.

Also in the Sermon of the Mount, he gave an example of how to pray to one's spirit. This prayer then was altered into the Lord's Prayer by the writer of Matthew. At this time Jmmanuel also taught that although one may receive answers to prayers even if under the influence of false teachings or religions, it is better to receive out of knowledge of the actual truth. In the same sermon he mentioned that fasting can be good for the expansion of your consciousness and spirit. But the need to concern oneself with increasing the knowledge of one's spirit -- spiritual evolution -- received his greatest emphasis. Frequently Jmmanuel advised against accepting false teachings, which he did not hesitate to identify, as such teachings hinder or prevent the growth of one's spirit...

One of his most definitive teachings about reincarnation occurred when he was questioned hypothetically by the Sadducees about which surviving brother would get the widow as his wife in their next lifetimes. (In Matthew, this was strongly altered, with "resurrection" being substituted for "reincarnation" or "new life.") His reply included the straightforward statement that in their next lives they would all be strangers, not remembering their past lives, with no law saying then or now that some man deserves some woman as a wife. He added that only the true prophets, who live in wisdom by following the laws of Creation, can remember their former lives. Jmmanuel's teachings on reincarnation do not include being subject to reincarnating within a lower animal life form, and differ in this and other respects from Hindu concepts.

In more teachings about the immortal human spirit, Jmmanuel taught that it stems from Creation itself, being a tiny piece of Creation's spirit, and that each time the body dies the spirit lives on in the beyond, where it continues to gather wisdom out of its accumulated knowledge, before reincarnating. According to the extent of this wisdom, the spirit itself determines its future incarnation and subsequent activities (TJ 23:45-46). These teachings are quite consistent with what one finds in modern studies on reincarnation.

From...: http://www.tjresearch.info/spirituality.htm

Which is The web site of Jim Deardorff, Research Professor Emeritus, Oregon State University

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

J_rod7

Post Number: 592
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 02:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark, Greetings to All in Peace,

As to children (small Humans) being able to remember past_lives (up to ~7-Yrs)...

If such small Humans are not 'brainwashed' to the prevalent attitude that "it's not socially acceptable," then memories can extend into maturity. The ability for re-call of these memories should be with us for a lifetime. I write this from personal experience.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Markcampbell

Post Number: 83
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod ;

Thanks for your comment . I reckon we do lose alot from the time we start in life ,due to all the scorpions that we pick up with naked hands .

MC

Scott

Post Number: 1688
Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew/Redbeard,

Regarding your question to Billy and his experience during his space flight with the Plejaren. I don't believe it is the same in between lives. Billy was still in possession of his physical material consciousness and was perceiving his experience using these perceptions. These consciousness related senses do not exist after death because they are part of the psyche and the material consciousness. Of course I could be wrong, but this seems to be how I understand it.

Regards
Scott

Thomas

Post Number: 595
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone. I have a question that I would like to ask of you all. It is in relation to the purpose of our existence in general. Since we are here to strengthen and further the evolution of Creation through our own evolution (albeit in miniscule increments compared to Creation itself), is all of the rest of our daily living nothing more than a crutch which must merely be endured while we move onward in evolution, or, do you all think that the little things we endure in daily life really have any use for Creation in the end?

For example, once we get to the Petale level, will any of our daily drudgeries matter anymore?

It is with this thought/question in mind that I ask myself if any of the little things in life are really worth doing if they don't directly further my evolution. Obviously self preservation and other things are necessary, but the rest, like certain forms of entertainment, etc. seem completely useless even if they are fun. I find that the more I understand the lessons, the less I have the desire to do frivolous activities...

Anyone else feel this way???

Markcampbell

Post Number: 91
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 02:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that in the Petale, the daily no longer exists , because time is not relevant in the same way anymore .

Corey

Post Number: 143
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

when you hit Plejeran level your daily drudgeries matter so much you do not really look forward to shifting into the Petale level, your developing mindset towards your daily drudgeries is what helps you develop (Entwicklung) even if your planatery society is not as compressed and unterentwicklung as it could one day develop into...

Corey

Redbeard

Post Number: 64
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,
Speaking from the experience of my own life I would have to say that balance is the key with all things. In regard to the seemingly insignificant things in life, it is difficult to eliminate all things, although some activities, like entertainment, do take from our time of self development.

However, I took about a 8 month break to study and meditate and even though I did do work around my home with regard to maintaining, I actually began to regress in some aspects because of the lack of discipline that comes naturally from just handling the issues of life, and being forced to set regular hours and eat right, sleep, ect.

Self management is key, and having a life that includes a measure of challenge that makes us to stay moving and yet organized to include all aspects such as physical work, intellectual and spiritual study, learning as well as time to relax and empty out stress and rest.

A real balancing act which challenges most people beyond their abilities so that when we fail, we learn. You should get many perspectives on this question because what some folks have worked out others can only dream of.

Millions of years to accomplish the spirits evolution entirely but great progress can be made if we stay focused, flexible and find a little help from our friends like you.

Scott,
Thankyou for your reply, these things are so hard to put into words but my line of thinking was in regard to our access to creation itself and how that once we are out of body then it would be like entering into the fine matter world with direct connection and actually melding with it to some degree.

Your Thoughts?

Matt/Redbeard

Cpl

Post Number: 415
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IMO, Thomas (and I open these comments to everyone not just Thomas) no experience is ever fully wasted -- for us. Many of our actions and activities may not contribute to the evolution of our spirit, but there are reasons why we do those things and if nothing more a lesson to be learned that something more productive of eternal betterment (spiritual evolution) could have been engaged in. Eventually we learn so much that all our lives become a constant mirror of Creation in action.

I do not perceive any daily activity to be a daily drudgery. Whatever we do, be it eating a succulent meal, taking a long walk home from work, to cleaning the toilet, we are -- aware of it or not -- an essence of Creation in action.

When we see Creation in everything how can anything be a drudgery? In our daily lives what Creation and we can learn and live is to be a part of Creation in each and every tiny act of our lives.

Does that include blowing my nose? We blow our nose because we need to and nothing more. It seems ridiculous to think that is of any consequence to Creation or the Petale level, but if the need is there and it is not met, the human may end up compromised in his activities and perform less than par. S/he might in an extreme situation get sick and might even die from a sickness brought on all because s/he didn't clear the nose of germs. There would then certainly be a lesson to be learned for the human being; and is any knowledge useless to Creation?

If, as stated, this grand cycle is the only round of Creation's physical existence then it seems to me Creation may well learn everything physically possible from this cycle.

Just because Creation, or we, go on to other things does not mean those earlier things experienced were irrelevant; they are part of what has brought us here to where we are. Are the things I learned in kindergarten irrelevant? I never think of them now but they helped lead me to where I am now. Was my choice of what color socks to buy irrelevant? It will all depend on the person. For one, it is totally irrelevant, and they may not even think about what color they are buying. For another though it might be that buying a certain type put them in the mood to go and do something that was really beneficial for self and others in some way. Was the choice then important, or should the beneficial activity have been engaged in irrespective of buying a certain color of socks? There are always issues for human's to look at. The human is a complex being.

Many forms of entertainment may well be completely meaningless in terms of spiritual evolution, but you never know where interesting lessons pop up; and it depends more on who or what the viewer is than what the entertainment is. He who walks with Creation will find its lessons in everything. Even bawdy entertainment will just inform of man's impermanent emotional condition and how this activity is leading nowhere; and perhaps the viewer's real development is to come in explaining that to others (perhaps present) in a way they can appreciate. Now there's a challenge that if risen to and solved would really develop the spirit.

Yesterday I bought one of my favorite walnut scones and as I sat eating it I was overcome with the profound significance of how insignificant my enjoyment was for my spiritual development and Creation. It was not gaining anything from that -- certainly not directly; but I felt that I was. I was getting in the mood to work better and that might benefit my spirit. Do I need the walnut scone to perform in such a way? No. But I felt it helped me and I, like all humans, am a stepping stone for Creation's furtherance.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying good food. It is part of being a healthy human being; but to be lost in that enjoyment would be frivolous and glutinous and this would take one away from ones spiritual evolution into material addiction.

So IMO the little things we do are not irrelevant. For one they show us how much or how little we are at one with Creation as we go about those daily duties, be it washing the dishes, blowing one's nose, giving important instructions to others, studying, or just feeding the cows.

IMO the true measure of man is how s/he performs these everyday duties rather than the special events performed that are spotlighted in public.

On that long dreary walk back home from work, if that is what it is, remember Creation is walking with you every single step of the way. And if Creation is in everything it is in the sludge cleared from ones path everyday too. How blessed it is that Creation is everywhere and in everything.

It comes down to what we indulge in; and Creation is the only thing really worth indulging in. All other indulgences are a personal waste; but this does not mean other things cannot be enjoyed.

Everything can contain a lesson for the learning. How many heads were inconvenienced with apples falling on them before Newton realized that lesson and created a giant step forward for science and mankind?

Chris

Thomas

Post Number: 596
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris, I had similar thoughts about how one can find lessons, or be at least lead to them, anywhere, even in fiction. Anything that brings us forward is useful then, even if we aren't immediately aware of it. This I suppose also includes purely recreational activities.

Corey, may I ask how you have such personal knowledge of what it is like once you reach the level currently occupied by the Plejaren? I don't remember reading anything like what you stated anywhere in the books from FIGU so far. Thanks for stating your source of info if you don't mind.

Matt, thanks for your comments as well...

Thomas

Post Number: 597
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark, I am aware from what I have read that time is not the same in that level but there is indeed time even in the purely spiritual planes of existence. It is just at a different rate. We can discuss this in a different section if you like...

Corey

Post Number: 144
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, outside of quoting a specific source or page number I am assuming that being born into a space federation such as the Plejeran's to know an existance and elaborate duties that are so much more developed and purposefully maintained it is easy to imagine one would probably become quite attached to those duties and that existance that is so purposeful technological and spiritual developed then let's say for example, a waiter's duties here on Earth might be, as for a such person among a federation to acheive such a high spiritual development within their society that they are close to the Petale plane, I am assuming that such a person would have become quite attached to their pure human existance of which their duties are a part of especially after the duties of Intellektleben through Kreationsleben (page 5/6 of the Nokodemion book) as well and although I cannot say for sure, but for a human to be good at such a high being spiritual state as the Petale or Arahat Athersata planes one must have been very good at being human to know such a Dasein being after so many incarnations.

I wanted to help you feel better and help you not to forget to enjoy your existance and your duties but to make the most of it and your duties even if they are like mine and not always the most seemingly beneficial, but you are incorrect I posess no knowledge whatsoever but your mediation question is also easily answered from Billy's book but maybe you should wait for your some of your more exclusive friends to help you with that one.

Corey

Post Number: 145
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

* we represented or meant "earth resident".

Thomas

Post Number: 607
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thans for your responses Corey. Imagining what it might be like for the Plejaren is not the same as knowing. That is all I was trying to say.

Edward

Post Number: 1305
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 02:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas....

Speaking of - Every Little Bit HELPS -, if you will(; again).

Well, as I understand it: we can just live our lives to the Fullest! Provide
that it is still in the Framework of Reasonable Common Sense and Logic, of
course. We/you know HOW Consequences works, not?

Just enjoy life in what manner YOU see fit. When it is your time to be
processed by Creation, if you will, the Negative aspects will be 'Filter Out'
anyway! Remember, Creation makes usage of the Positive Energies within her
Being. This way you will do her no harm, as well as the Creative Energies she
utilizes to further Expand, herself....and ALL, Within Her(; including the
Petale, amongst others). And your Drudgeries will be 'Long Gone', when you
enter the Petale realm. "It is all HISTORY", as they say.

Drudgeries or not: just Experience life as you think it, fit to be.

The Creation will process what is needed and appropriate for her, and in the
WHOLE within her framework of existence. So, do not inhibit yourself, in a
'not sure' type of a situation/way or something of thinking/living, I would
say.

Thus: - Every Little Bit HELPS -!

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 642
Posted on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As We Come Together in Peace

To the Honor of ALL WOMEN...>

Translated from an Ancient Tibetan Text. This is but a small part of that recorded during the passage of Jmmanuel through the mountains of Kashmir and North India during the time of his age from 12 to 29.

[ At this time, an old woman approached the crowd, but was pushed back. Then Issa said, "Reverence Woman, mother of the universe, in her lies the truth of Creation. She is the foundation of all that is good and beautiful. She is the source of life and death. Upon her depends the existence of man, because she is the sustenance of his labors. She gives birth to you in travail, she watches over your growth. Bless her. Honor her. Defend her. Love your wives and honor them, because tomorrow they shall be mothers, and later-progenitors of a whole race. Their love ennobles man, soothes the embittered heart and tames the beast. Wife and mother-they are the adornments of the universe."

[ "As light divides itself from darkness, so does woman possess the gift to divide in man good intent from the thought of evil. Your best thoughts must belong to woman. Gather from them your moral strength, which you must possess to sustain your near ones. Do not humiliate her, for therein you will humiliate yourselves. And all which you will do to mother, to wife, to widow or to another woman in sorrow-that shall you also do for the Spirit."

[ Said Issa: "Not far hence is the time when by the Highest Will the people will become purified and united into One Family."]

[ "So taught Issa" ] = [ The SAME as we know by the name - Jmmanuel ]

From the source at: http://reluctant-messenger.com/issa.htm

Salome

Rod

Elreyjr

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings,

after reading the poem of our friend, Miraj-raha, my personal experiences appeared to me as a slide-show. as late as it is right now and after so many trials and tribulations, my search is still on.

could you my friends spare some time to share your thoughts for the benefit of all with the same concern:

if it is the evolution of the spirit which is primordial, what were or still are the implications of the genetic manipulation on the material component of a human being done by the Giza intelligence on the following

o reincarnation?
o consciousness of the spirit?
o meditation?

hoping for your valuable insights,
Jun Sarmiento

Michael

Post Number: 749
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Miraj-raha's poem was great, sorry it took me so long to acknowledge it.
Michael Horn

J_rod7

Post Number: 671
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jun,

First, to clear up a misconception here. It was not the Gizah intelligences which 'did the dirty deed.' Genetic manipulation was done by the Sirians to create an aggressive class of 'warriors' to do their battles - fighting and dying for them. The Sirian 'Overlords' became fearful of their own creation, and set out to destroy them all. Another Faction, having compassion and mercy, rescued a large number which were eventually transplanted to Earth. These were the early progenitors of the Humans on Earth.

Some of the more obvious effects of genetic manipulation are:

*/ A shortened Lifespan, so we wouldn't live long enough to discover and undo the genetic changes.

*/ A great increase in Aggressiveness, needed initially to be good at warfare.

*/ A crippled Telepathic ability. All Humans have a natural, inborn psychic capability, including Telepathy. The Sirian Overlords did not want us reading their minds, the genetic changes caused our natural psychic abilities to be greatly attenuated - ALMOST shut off.

[ "Through the negative genetic manipulations, or Evil, as the earth person understands in general, characterized as very strong and unnaturally aggressive, is still not so greatly reduced in the earth-human that they could not degenerate again in every respect and so this is in the excessive generation of offspring which has led to the overpopulation and all evils of every type resulting from it, as well as to religious-sectarian insanity and nonsense in often fanatical ways by which the destruction of the planet is threatened in its entirety, the destruction of the whole environment and the life in all its’ forms." ] - From Phi_spiral, post #398 on Jan 10, 2009, here: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/9605.html#POST37960

The result on reincarnation is due to the OVERPOPULATION which is the result of - along with aggressiveness comes - the Fast-Breeding. As so many bodies are being created through procreation, the time for fully processing of each Spirit in the "between-lives" has also shortened from 160-years average, & cut down to nearly two-thirds or half what it should be. This leads to many Spirits reincarnating and returning too early, somewhat confused and/or with "unfinished business."

The Spirit is not Conscious until it attains to much higher values of Evolution (not while on Earth). Consciousness exists at our current Evolutionary level as a fine-material form while the Spirit is incarnate (embodied). Suggested searches in the Forum for Keywords: Gemut, Psyche, Fluidal forces, &c.

Meditation is affected only to some degree, as with the attenuation of the psychic abilities. Continuous practice of meditation can overcome certain of these deficiencies, including some recovery of the psychic capabilities.

These are brief summaries, for which you will probably have more questions. Once you gain a familiarity with using the Search feature, you will find many questions already answered, or at least addressed with other references. Hope this helps get you pointed in the 'right direction.' If a broader discussion on any of these subjects of your current interest should happen to 'break out,' feel free to jump right in.

Salome
Rod

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page