Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 06, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through March 06, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Earthling

Post Number: 196
Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 - 04:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, you basically said you currently have no time and space, to set aside, to meditate.

On the one hand, you think meditation would be productive and on the other you think it may be counterproductive.

When you aren't able to set aside time or space for meditation, perhaps you internally chastise yourself because you think it would be helpful and because Billy Meier talks positively about it; or you rationalize the fact that you can't make time for it saying it may be counterproductive.

I am suggesting that if you want to set aside time to sit in a pyramid, fine ... if not, meditation is not something separate from your moment to moment, everyday existence.

J_Rod says the same thing in a different way - "Meditation-in-activity."

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Before, I became Enlightened
I chopped wood, carried water!

After, I became Enlightened
I carried water and chopped wood!

Hidden, often missed by reader (Change)!

I Changed, (movement with no movement) I'm not the old being but a new and better being in every way!...
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Borthwey

Post Number: 69
Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meditation is about connecting oneself with what one is doing... right?
If it is working against what one is doing in the daily life, it is not beneficial.
David Guerra

Syn

Post Number: 135
Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well im slowly making progress in meditation or atleast i think i am.

when i meditate i can get into that trance like state where i cant feel my body anymore and get a warm feeling. i can get to that point faster and faster. just thought i could update some ppl.

ps.its still a pain to concentrate and get into that state though. but hey im making progress..yes im aware i suck in explaining stuff. i really need to learn german to express myself better.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, February 09, 2009 - 05:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Syn,

Have you ever lost a set of keys? I don't know about you but they can be right in front of your nose and you can't see them! Then when you're not thinking about it anymore and are using the spare set of keys, the damn things show up! (Arghhhhh!)

It is an expression of faith, no matter how long it takes. And this puppy is not written in stone so there!.... You most definitely may understand but definitely don't have to like it!

A picture is worth a thousand words: DVD/VHS "Kingdom of Heaven" - preferably wide-screen (Ridley Scott)-see it! if God/Allah or your Higher Power wills it! One mans beginning, search, travel and a new beginning!

And besides, my wise old mother once said "Don't ask for anything you want! You just might get it!"
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Syn

Post Number: 136
Posted on Monday, February 09, 2009 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

bronze your response jsut went out the window, no clue to what your trying to say.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, February 09, 2009 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sad...
maybe someday, okay?

Syn

Post Number: 137
Posted on Monday, February 09, 2009 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

or you can explain what you meant o.0

-Gerald Massey

Edward

Post Number: 1304
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas....

Concerning: Or rather, would every little success be worth having even if not
followed by continuing practice?

Well, - Every Little Bit HELPS - as they say, not?

Just take it all Step-By-Step; if you have the energy to meditate one evening
and not the next: so be it!

Just, gradually try a build up the energy for the next session. I know what
you mean, when being tired to even meditate. If you take it Step-By-Step, as I
mentioned above, the day will come that when you are tired, you will be -
Energized - but your meditation! This has occurred to me in the past; work
hard...come home from work and am TIRED! But, just bite in there, Thomas. You
will receive the same results I had.

Now, if I am tired, I just Meditate! And before I know it, I am all Energized
and can still enjoy the evening.

My mother once said to me: when I am tired, she said....I noticed that after I
just lay down on the sofa, for about an hour, just clearing my mind and
thoughts, not falling in sleep, I than can feel Energy filling my body and
than feel Clear and Wide Awake, and can further enjoy my evening.

So, I said: Ma, what you did.....is Meditation!

She opened her eyes wide open! So, I explained to her some details, of the
concerning. So, now she would Meditate, in her manner. Remember, Billy said,
it does not matter HOW One Meditates, as long as One does in his/her most
effective manner.

So, take your time, Thomas. You will get there.

Edward.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That... Dear one, will be left up to you!
Mat ;)

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 05:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

Thank You Kind Sir, Perfect!

Mat ;)

Syn

Post Number: 138
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

your post has nothing to do with my progress with meditation.

-Gerald Massey

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Syn,

Do me a favor and go to this link! (For the Moderator - Hope it passes inspection!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samatha

I don't know if you favor Buddhism but check out the fundamental workings, that is if... you haven't already done so! Also don't be afraid to check out the Links, Wikipedia has proven itself to be pretty good, not perfect, but really reliable!

Mat ;)

p.s. my kids accuse me of talking too much, so I'll shut up and do what I do best, Watch!

Corey

Post Number: 146
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Earth,

*the peace meditation this Saturday and Sunday ...

-Salome
Corey

* 6:30 & 8:00 pm Zurich CET Saturday 8:00 p.m. Sunday Zurich CET

Phenix

Post Number: 237
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey.
I stopped reminding the forum of the schedule of the Peace Meditation, for it appeared that i have been having it wrong.

I am neutral-positively delighted you take this over - right?

Salome,

Adam.

Corey

Post Number: 146
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

anytime, actually I missed your reminders. Hope you have a good mediation.

=Salome
Corey

Creational

Post Number: 209
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Syn,

Congratulations on your success in your meditation. If you don't mind, Will you please share your methodology. Have you done the sun/candle concentration excercise? I am finding it quite difficult to focus.

salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Syn

Post Number: 149
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

memorize
"Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!"

i always start out by thinking about a flower or oceans crashing or me laying down on a beach, somewhere pleasant. focus on that, block everything else out is required. make sure your comfortable because your rear will get soar and itll hinder your meditation. your back straight to help on your lungs to breathe easier. breathe in through your nose and out. make sure to block everything else out and the house/room is absolutely silent. i can relate to billys experience when loud noise appear during meditation it really does give you a killer headache. if you are still having trouble focusing, try purchasing omega 3 oils. it helps develop the brain fatty acids and brain development. which also can improve focus :-)

so going back to focus. once you start focusing and still remain true to yourself you can or may start to feel like a tingly feeling. when i felt this for the first time it felt wierd but relaxing. at this point for me, everything was a black out. then slowly it begin to slowly brighten up to an almost baby blue ish color and i was feeling like i was in a warm bath. this is as far as it goes for me since im still mastering this and trying to get to this point faster and faster.

when i get to this point and i slowly stop meditating, my body is always burning and i can see small steam. no sweat, so i thought that was wierd. but i can tell you i was warm for the whole night and i was in a very cheery mood. and so was my room mate!!

-Gerald Massey

Creational

Post Number: 216
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Syn,

Million thanks for your speedy and informative response. You said to memorize the salome peace phrase; do you say it throughout the meditation while focusing on a pleasant subject?

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Syn

Post Number: 150
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yuperuni through the whole meditation.

-Gerald Massey

Creational

Post Number: 220
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Syn,

Thanks again for sharing. I will try it this way for a while.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Tachyon

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

I recently started participating in the peace meditation and also meditate in the same fashion (without the saying) any given day. I found it difficult at first but it's becoming easier as the routine becomes set. I live on a busy street so quiet is the only issue.

I try to sit facing north, in a posture like Syn suggests and thinking positively about more or less the same things. I sit cross legged with my hand on my knees, palms up with thumbs pointing (generally) north and fingers pointed back toward me. The very first time I tried to picture the Tree of Life symbol and from there it naturally drew towards a place I spent most of my years. Wildlife, dense forest, unexplored lakes and constant streams, the calmness of the lake and so on.

As for the peace meditation itself, I found myself naturally reciting "Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!" in my head as if it were instinct.
Ben,

J_rod7

Post Number: 693
Posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to All in Peace,

As seen in these posts, the specific "METHOD" is an individual process. There is no 'wrong' way, since it is the results that count.

The combined Energy in the union of purpose is the essential result. The Peace Meditation, like oil on troubled waters, has a calming influence on the mental vibrations of the whole of Humanity.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page