Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 09, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through March 09, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hector

Post Number: 359
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2008 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter's argumentation is quite logical, and i can understand his point.He basically says you have to understand the basic lessons first, prior to get into a more detailed study or advanced lessons.You can try to have access to the hard, difficult concepts, but without getting to the core or trying to fully understand such concepts like the Absolute Absolutum.The correct answers to spiritual questions will come after a certain period of time, conveyed to the spiritual student as impulses, perceptions, insights, thoughts, connections, remembrances.Once the time is ripe, suddenly he unveils the mysteries surrounding Geisteslehre concepts like the spirit, the psyche, the 6 and 7th senses...etc.All that is linked to hard study and investigative work.

I compare it to the possibility of knowing the future in advance.If you know the future you become lazy, and what's worse, you act and think quite illogically because your decisions are based on hypothesis, on assumptions that things will happen as expected.Your decisions and your free will are heavily conditioned.

And yes, to have access to the whole Meier library does not grant spiritual progress.Making another comparison with fruit, the prophet's teachings have to be "peeled" too, if that's not the case, then you can see the result, christianity and islam.

Regards.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 381
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2008 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey hector,
yes, thank you for your understanding, may i add that one who decides to study all those details of the spiritual levels about arahat athersata and the wake and sleep cycles and so much more. well there is a danger in that, like trying to catch a breath through your mouth when your mouth is full of water.
i cant speak for everyone or anyone but me for that matter, but i think it's entirely possible for someone to learn the hardcore spiritual info given (about absolute absolotum etc) and skip matters that are more suited to their evolutionary level. put a kid in a candy store and he or she will eat until they hurt. why should it be any different in matters of spiritual wisdom, if you got a sweet tooth, who are you to say you wont eat too much for your own good?

i dont think all that detailed info about the workings of the universe, it's step by step manifestation etc etc, was given to us by the plejarens and billy for nothing more than to stimulate thinking. it was not meant to be verified as true or not because for something to be truly truthfull, should it not be readily prove-able through not only introspection and meditation but also in a manner that can be taught in a school or university etc? like all proven scientific facts, all facts about animals and chemistry etc.
you know what i mean people?
there needs to be balance in wisdom.
i cant sit and watch a football game, learn all the rules, even coach my own game, with my own teams that i picked etc...
and say "i have all the details, i have thought about them through well, i am wise on the topic of football".
and yet i have not created the rules, designed the game, concieved the sport.
in the case of absolute absolotum, i have not laid a foundation, designed a universe and gave it birth. what wisdom do i truly have of the absolute absolotum in this regard?
that is my full point i wanted to make.

thank you again hector for putting my words in a more understandable and straightforeward manner :-)

and one more thing,
plejarens can barely grasp beyond the absolute absolotum (as far as i've read anyway), they are apparently millions of years ahead of us in those regards, how foolish would it be to think one can know much at all about the absolute absolotum and the like, simply because one studied and pondered filtered info handed down in a detail suited to those of the earth humans evolutionary level?

J_rod7

Post Number: 101
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2008 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,
Greetings to All,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you, had to take care of business on the home front.

Thomas, in thinking about your question:
>>"...question in regards to what you said about feelings giving thoughts their power. Where did you read this?"<<

Well, it seems you may already have the answer, wherein your post #420:
>>"I was just reading one of the FIGU special bulletins (39 I think?) and it was the one where BEAM explains fluidal forces, etc. He basically states that when thoughts, or feelings, are sent beyond the body, that the fluidal forces of those thoughts or feelings are what produce effects beyond the body."<<

>>"From some of the above mentioned writings, it occurs to me that it is the strength and/or amount of fluidal force coupled with the thought or feeling that gives them their power."<<

I have been wracking my own memories to find further references for you. It's a case of: "I know WHAT I know, but don't know HOW I know." It may have been in one of the bulletins, or Billy's writings that were posted on GaiaGuys.net, but again, I'm not certain.

We do know that we are advised to practice a BALANCE of feeling with logic. From this, my own intuition tells me that this balance is important in order to give strength and power to thoughts. This will also give power to projecting telepathy and consciousness, give power in meditation (especially the Peace Meditation), move that mountain.

MANY, many years ago, I read a book by P.D. Ouspensky on the teachings of G.I. Gurdjieff (a Russian "mystic"). Gurdjieff informs that the feelings will move around 10,000 times faster that thought, in his discussion on the powers of thought in the body which houses our spirit. I've lost my original copy (lent out or donated somewhere along the way), but found new publications of these works are available at Amazon.com. Three books which may interest you (anyone) are:
1./ "The Psychology of Man", by P.D. Ouspensky
2./ "Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson", by G.I. Gurdjieff
3./ "Psychological Commentaries", by Maurice Nicoll, MD

Also, I would suggest to use the Forum Search, enter "feelings" and search in messages. This could turn up some useful references.

Salome
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Edward

Post Number: 1036
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 02:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter......

No, I have not such experiences as you mentioned when Meditating with a
Breathing technique.

It was only for Regenerating/Recharging purposes.

It is according to Indian Yoga teachings, that it was to Balance One's
Chakras, which we know through Billy and the Plejarans, are Non existent. But,
I think myself, that the 'Psyche' does play a main role, here, some how. It
being the Gateway/Catalyzer of the Material world and our Spirit; thus, Half
Material/Half Spirit.

But than, I also came across some explanations (in other books) that through
the technique One can absorb the ions with their Charged/loaded Electrons.
Which somehow Recharges the body(ions within the body or fine matter: Spirit),
which would be through the Spirit's Life Force. We know, that the Spirit's
Life Force...is the Life Force/Power that gives our Material Body..it's Life
and Mobilization...abilities; amoungst others.

I can only say: in such state when practicing the Breathing techniques, I
slowly, almost feel as if my body becomes 'numb'; and sense as if I can feel
my Aural Forces Radiate outward. But I am still in full control. And than...
slowly a sensation of - Oneness -...overwhelms me. As if I can not sense Time
and Space: ONLY ONENESS!

So, when I am in this Relaxed Condition, I just process the mentioned
further. Till I think I have enough, and sense that I am Recharged enough, and
slowly concentrate myself on my normal breathing pattern, and open my eyes
slowly, Focus on my surrounding, until I am at my usual state of being.

But, it has been said: every Breathing Technique has it's different Effect.

Thus, what you achieved is certainly...different than what I achieved.

There are many different types of Breathing Techniques.

Edward.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 25
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward,

and many thanks for good explanation you made in your 11/1/2008 comment. about Astral projection experience that It could be only the Material consciousness in assuming/thinking....seems like OFB or (APE).
But we heard about people and even I myself know someones that do it and they can also say about very real things that have not redden or seen any thing about it before! , and surprisingly , they expres sometime very near to some information received from P,s!

Beside I remember also in somewhere in Contact works P,s and Billy also (by P,s help) did normally this proses ( even if we think to the consciousness block activity outside of the sleeping body)
so , I think it is some thing more than assuming/thinking material.
Best Regards
Salome

Indi

Post Number: 147
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 08:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would just like to make a correction to the below statement from post #1036:

But,
I think myself, that the 'Psyche' does play a main role, here, some how. It
being the Gateway/Catalyzer of the Material world and our Spirit; thus, Half
Material/Half Spirit.

The psyche is not half material/half spirit. This is an error that is commonly made.

The psyche is semi-material/partially material/fine-material, in that it is made of fine material that is invisible to the 5 material senses.

There is a description in OM Kanon 42. Line 92 that gives an order of density from coarse material to fine as being respectively the bones; the fluids, blood, tissue, vessels, fibres and tubes; the nerves; and then the tissue of the psyche, which is the finest of all.

Fine material is still material, just finer than coarse material.

The psyche only indirectly mediates between the Gemüt of the spirit, not directly, as it senses/perceives everything that is fine-material inside and outside the person, including the fine-material impulses that are sent from the Gemüt to the material area. But these are not sent directly to the psyche from the Gemüt, but must pass through the true intermediary, the Central consciousness before reaching the psyche.

The spirit is pure energy, rather than fine material, even though it uses fine material impulses to communicate with the material area.

Robjna

Thomas

Post Number: 439
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 02:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robjna, I hope you and your family are doing well :-) About your last post in this section, thank you for the info even if it wasn't directed toward me. Would you be able and/or willing to elaborate on what you know about the nature of the Central Consciousness aside from what you just posted and aside from the fact that it is half material half spiritual as BEAM has stated??? I guess what I'm interested in at this moment is the actual nature of the Central Consciousness rather than only what it does. I am trying to figure out how it can be both material AND spiritual at the same time. I know that the aura transforms different kinds of energies in the human. Does the Central Consciousness sort of do the same thing or does it have two actual seperate parts that are merely connected (spiritual and material)? By the way we can move this string to another section if anyone thinks it isn't appropriate here even though it does directly relate to thoughts etc... Thanks for your input... G'day :-) -Thomas

Edward

Post Number: 1039
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robjna....

Well, goes to show just HOW Much Misinterpretations have been Translated:
Wrongly!

The mentioned, as you described, was indeed, from the Materials here, as well
as in other translations. There must indeed be Updates made!

I am aware that Fine Material if finer than Course Material.

And I was aware that the Psyche is indeed, in density the finest of all. It
could not be others.

I am aware that the Spirit is pure energy; I was referring to the usage Fine
Material for impulses, and such, though.

But, positive to clear up the mist!

Edward.

Memo00

Post Number: 312
Posted on Thursday, April 03, 2008 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to all

it has been said by Billy that Hypnosis and Self-suggestion are useful for one´s development and for treating certain undesirable health conditions

I have a question regarding this which i hope someone can answer:

Does the language (English, Spanish, etc) in which one makes self-suggestions (during hypnosis for example) or affirmations (like Billy´s 12) have an influence in the quality of the resultant effect?

I mean: for example, I am a native Spanish speaker, does suggestions made in this language are more powerful for me than those made in any other language that i know (for example English) or it is basically the same?

thanks

take care

Edward

Post Number: 1087
Posted on Saturday, April 05, 2008 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo....

I would think, that you best try both languages, and see which one has more
effect, when processing.

As for me, I had part of my childhood in America, till about 13-14 years old.
Then we moved to Europe, the Netherlands. And I have always read and studied
English books, also because, the most informative books were in English! Thus,
I keep English as my general language.

If I would practice, as you mentioned, anything concerning Hypnosis or
Self-Suggestion, etc, I would do it in English! And not in Dutch.

From experience, English has had more effect, than when I utilize Dutch.

If I want to conjure up a vision or dream or any other practicing, if you
will, 'English' works all the time for me, and in Dutch: I fail miserably!
Even when/if I have a vision of some sort, in 'Thought'....I still communicate
in English!

Thus, I guess, I programmed myself, all those years with the English language?
I see no other reason?

But, again, this is only from my own experience. Perhaps, you can try it as I
did? See weather English or Spanish...works the best?

Always nice to hear from you....

Edward.

Artie3000

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2008 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Art, poetry are blocked so, let me take some place here

The Highest Respect to the Old nice Man,
He does for us wonderful things, as much as he can,
And He loves us, He is always smile-with,
Same as Immanuel and Mohammed before did,
And He cares about us, when we will here alone,
It is all about truth, peace and love in our earthly home,
And He knows there are loyal friends around the world,
And they will multiply, to spread His word of hope,
And they will lead to the long awaited final port,
When we all will deserve for Creation's reward,
And we will live in heavenly beautiful again world.

Best to You Billy and to Your all powerful Friends
Artie

Jpm

Post Number: 69
Posted on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i just want to share with everyone something that has been happening to me regarding my previous 'belief' in neutral thinking...

i can't specify a real example about this because there were so many that i can't remember them all and it's rather hard to explain...

example:

if i am speaking to someone now, if i am being myself, and, they say something that agitates me I will try to let it go. If this person continues with his arrogance and behavior and has crossed a moral line and i feel i should act accordingly with what he's said than, this is what happens to me...

I have reacted to this individual by being sarcastic, but, i had malice toward him about it and he could not tell because he didn't have any intuitive evidence for it...

What is scary is that i don't know if the malice is real and if it is, if i am believing in it (hating on him) too much, I am worried that someone will eventually be able to tell through their own form of intuition... (whatever kind they have, i really have no idea)...

So Basically back to the premise regarding my first sentence. Billy must be right, if your spirit power is not exactly neutral-positive than you will confuse yourself and lose yourself in every single way...

I honestly felt like i was losing my mind the past few days using neutral spirit power and i don't think i ever want to use it again, although, i am not totally positive at this point in time.

I just have to say, this is by FAR the best post i have ever posted on this forum because if i explained myself correctly according to my own advanced understanding of intuition than this whole situation is completely baffling...

Salome

I really hope this post is taken seriously, although, i am Very seriously doubting anyone on this forum even has the slightest clue of what i am telling them/speaking about...
Jpm has dedicated his life to his neutral spirit consciousness...

jpm joking quotes 2pac shakur 'Mafias on the side, my congregation high, ready to die' Excerpt from Me and my Girlfriend

Pathfinder

Post Number: 66
Posted on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 02:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to ask for your thoughts on the accumulation of knowledge with regard to the Plejaren having Billy travel the world to learn various religious teachings.

If religion is seen as the darkest of ignorance, why would we want to confuse our minds with ist teachings?

I realize that knowing the enemy is pobably part of the answer here, but I am curious if it is something that we should all consider as an endeavour or if that was specifically something expected of Billy because of his advanced ability to store information.

Personally I try to avoid cluttering my feeble mind, which I know in no way compares with many of you. But in my cae I wouldn't think it a good idea to add a study of religion to the cluuter already stored there as I am certain I would get it all confused and mixed together as one huge hodgepodge.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Cpl

Post Number: 383
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder,

One of my own personal opinions on this (and that is all it is) is that it may very well assist in the next incarnation of Billy's spirit around 2075 in addition to any help it may bring, or assistance it has been, in this one.

IMO the next incarnation of Billy’s spirit, due to occur around 2075, may bring a wisdom that will enable most of the existing religions to come together in a new format, or realignment as they come to terms with the scientific knowledge and proof of the factual existence of the human spirit, its functions and purpose, and how it operates. Such knowledge will differ from their doctrines causing them considerable upheaval.

This will IMO be a very trying time for existing religions, which may by extension spread onto the world stage and its populace; and the future incarnation of Billy’s spirit may, by accessing the spiritual wisdom and through spirit the experiences of Billy’s travels in this lifetime, be able to help the religions evolve into a fearless understanding of that new knowledge, thus diffusing the danger.

Initially religions may very well react in considerable fear and resistance as they see science taking the role of leader from them. This could possibly become quite dangerous, even perhaps on a global scale and it may require an exceptional person to be able to bring these organizations together in a new more correct (obviously not completely correct) and sober format for the benefit of the world and its populace. We need only look at history to see many graphic examples of how disastrously religions tend to handle new scientific discoveries that go against their precious and erroneous doctrines. IMO this next step is likely to be the biggest of all and so the most challenging of all adjustments for religions ever to bear.

IMO if the foregoing ends up being correct there will not be time or the opportunity in Billy’s spirit’s next lifetime to do that traveling and building of a broad knowledge base of all the existing religions before having to assist in that capacity – and I do not think that is the only role the new person after Billy will have in that future time around 2075.

Of course, the new person carrying Billy’s spirit will not remember personally any of the travels that Billy has been on but will have to, and be able to, due to the spirit’s advanced state, access those experiences, knowledge and understanding gained about those religions from the storage banks. This might also be easier for that future personage to access as the time will only be about 100 years in the past from 2075 and the basic religious beliefs will not have changed so much in such a short span of time.

Just some thoughts I have had on this topic for some time, none of which, apart from the 2075 date, have been verified, or maybe even thought of by anyone at Figu as far as I know.

Chris

Thomas

Post Number: 513
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to BEAM himself, this lifetime as Eduard Albert Meier is the last time that lineage of spiritforms will appear as a prophet on Earth. Also according to Mr Meier and Semjase, his spirit will incarnate away from the FIGU group at times and then return to it in about 800 years time from now approximately. I interpret this as meaning that he will still be involved in the "mission" in future incarnations, but never again on Earth as a prophet. If this is the case, you can probably not expect to see future incarnations of Mr Meier's spirit reincarnated in the same sort of role ever again here on Earth.

Cpl

Post Number: 384
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

Not sure if you are referring to my post or not. In case there is some reference there: Billy's spirit will not be incarnating as a prophet again but as a helper in other capacities; and many others help in some capacity or other too, of course.

Chris

Aburns87

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2009 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello all,
i had a question regarding a document i came across a little while ago... …it was called something to effect of "meditation for positive consciousness bearing" …there were 77 points listed on it...(sorry, i don’t seem to remember where i found it) …many of the sentences emphasize building solely the positive part of ones consciousness / psyche... i am confused with this because in the teachings it says that one should strive to maintain a neutral / positive outlook on life... i understand that the majority of people on earth probably tend to be more negative than positive in their thinking / feelings…. so this meditation seems logical for that… but i have a difficult time understanding how you can keep your thinking balanced if you are solely pushing for the positive… and rejecting the negative, in the process, needed to keep us balanced? …i have stumped myself trying to find the logic in keeping the sentences with the word “positive” and not “neutral-positive”

lots of love to you all,
-andrew

J_rod7

Post Number: 701
Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2009 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Andrew (Aburns87),

WELCOME to the Forum. The passage/section you have referenced, is from the text of Meditation From Clear Sight. This is the "Meditative basis to the positive consciousness-bearing" from Billy's writings. (Source below)

[ "...these 77 points are about learning to trust one's own potential and are also about getting rid of fears, living with oneself in peace and enjoying life in abundance ... Also ...one's own exaltedness as well as the health and vitality, the finder of creative problem solutions, the correct cultivation of thoughts and the successful life." ] -
-Billy

Source: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Meditation_from_Clear_Sight

Concerning your understanding of the meaning = to maintain to a neutral-positive balance

First, in your statement: [ "you are solely pushing for the positive… and rejecting the negative" ].

To be truly neutral, one rejects neither the positive NOR the negative. This viewpoint is from the known = that there are two poles in everything, i.e. everything is polarized. Opposites are necessary, or all would be in stasis - static - no movement - no growth. Every coin has two sides; every 'argument' has two sides; all feelings have their polar opposites. To be neutral is to recognize and accept both the 'negative' and the 'positive' exist in all things. I'll repeat, as this point is important = TO BE NEUTRAL IS TO ACCEPT THAT IT IS ALL AS IT IS MEANT TO BE - IS NECESSARY TO BE

Then, what does it mean to be Neutral-POSITIVE.?!? Simply put - to maintain an expectation of positive results. Be of good cheer in the face of adversity, knowing that goodness will always flow back to you. Have happiness in your labors, for this will produce it's own reward. For every solution, there is a problem. The problems exist for us to learn those solutions. That if you return hate with love, the hate will be neutralized. That to live in the LIGHT of Truth, Darkness will flee from your path.

Go Forward in the Light, in Peace, in Positive Expectation, and in the Love of Creation

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Markcampbell

Post Number: 123
Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2009 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew ;

There must be some time in the day to reflect on the positive side of things , and then some other time possibly to look at the neutral,
(why would you focus negative?)
(I guess that's what your'e inferring ),
,but a two page writing can't be faulted that it doesn't present all aspects of a subject in two pages .
Example A: Article about cooked foods
Example B: article about raw foods
Two seperate articles . It's easy .

Can't there be a singular topic focused on...
(is it ok with you? )

I actually find it hard to believe that someone would have a hard time understanding that .
It's as if someone wrote a book about auto-mechanics and you complain that they don't also include information about Hitching a ride ,riding the bus ,or walking , to balance it out .

Try to not pressure anyone to come form where you are coming from , let them write from their own perspective .

And let it be .

Aburns87

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 03:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

…thank you for your responses mark and rod … your direct words, mark, feel as though they “pierce” so it is truly the truth… it is unreasonable for “one shoe to fit all” and I should format the sentences to work so I better understand them … and rod, i really appreciate your answer “TO BE NEUTRAL IS TO ACCEPT THAT IT IS ALL AS IT IS MEANT TO BE” so it seems that any situation is neither negative or positive…. it just people that label it as such… so for example… if I break a plate, accept that i had broken the plate, then think to myself “this will teach me to be more conscious of what i am doing in the future…” is this neutral positive thinking?

thank you again for your responses!
lots of love to you all,
andrew

J_rod7

Post Number: 702
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew,

..."think to myself “this will teach me to be more conscious of what i am doing in the future…” is this neutral positive thinking?"

Exactly

BE focused in the NOW. In your example, you will have learned another lesson in acceptance to add to your growing "correct cultivation of thoughts." So you could already have the 'attitude' of acceptance building-up in your living of life.

If you go to (click-on) the source link (in post #701), you will find the list of the 77 affirmations. You could copy & paste into a Word processor - print them out for your own reference.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Aburns87

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks again rod... your suggestions are helpful and gladly appreciated...

lots of love,
andrew

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 415
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew,

Another way of looking at the concept of „neutral-positive“ is the understanding that the act of looking at things in a neutral way is in itself a positive thing. It is the practice of being the observer and seeing things as they truly are – not through rose-tinted glasses nor jaded perspectives. So it is the ability or practice of finding balance in any situation which leads to self-evaluation in such a way that more logical responses can be formulated unfettered by emotion or bias. And this practice allows us to move beyond our preconceptions towards greater understanding.

Here is an excerpt from Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums with my un-official translation:

Mensch von allem Anbeginn seiner Existenz an ausgerüstet mit Negativ und Positiv, doch eben nicht in der Art und Weise, dass er in der einen oder anderen Form ausgeartet wäre, denn wahr-heitlich ist in dieser Beziehung eine Ausgeglichenheit gegeben, durch die der Mensch eigentlich erst lebensfähig und lebensbeständig wird gegenüber aller von aussen auf ihn einwirkenden Unbill und allen Ausseneinflüssen aller Art.

"Human beings from the beginning of their existence are equipped with negative and positive, however, just not in the way that they would have degenerated in one form or the other, because it is balance through which the human being actually becomes viable and autonomous from all external incurrence and outside influence of all sorts."

In richtiger Form zusammengefügt und gebraucht ergeben die beiden Faktoren Negativ und Positiv einen Gesamtwert, der die Lebensform Mensch zu einem äusserst widerstandsfähigen Lebewesen macht, das eine nach schöpferisch-natürlichen Gesetzen und Geboten ausgerichtete Kämpfernatur besitzt und die dafür erforderlichen Fähigkeiten, ohne jedoch dabei auszuarten.

"In correct form joined and used together, both negative and positive factors make the life-form an extremely robust living being, one that is according to the creative-natural laws and orders, possessed with the necessary fighter-nature without degenerating at the same time."

If we use the term “positive” in a broader context as that which furthers our evolution forward, than even our mistakes may be viewed as positive in the context of learning from them. But in the short term, a mistake must still be recognized as a negative so that it is properly processed in our mind as something to be avoided in the future. So your analogy of the broken plate is apropos and you already have a good grasp of the concept.

Welcome to the FIGU forum.

Regards
Bob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page