Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 28, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through March 28, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Borthwey

Post Number: 61
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 07:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Marcela, Pathfinder

This "start fresh" thing doesn't mean that each new personality doesn't receive abilities from the former ones. If it was like that there would be no point in reincarnating, as one had to learn the same things all over again. There would be no evolution from one incarnation to the other.

From the "questions to Billy answered" section:

in the 24th contact Semjase describes this process

O meu lema é: NÃO HÁ CRISE.

Borthwey

Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 07:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also from the contacts, though I don't know from which one:

Indi

Post Number: 284
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ed,
If you care to do some more exploration of this topic, I would suggest that you read or reread if you have already done so, some of the discussions in the archives of this forum on the topic of the Spirit, spiritform, and reincarnation, and the comprehensive consciousness block.

The answers to your queries are within these topic areas, and Jacob, has quite nicely given summaries of these that are to be pondered.

Billy has written thousands of pages on these topics, so, he has not failed to explain these things to his readers/students. It is maybe just that you have not as yet read it or studied it.

It is not necessary to ask Billy questions that are available in the many publications. That is not practical. What is necessary is to find a way to access the publications so you can study it at your own pace, and discover like little sparkling gemstones, all these answers, that you find along the way.

Your current understanding of the teachings is not yet fully in line with what is presented in the material. Therefore I suggest you read those archives I will point you to, and hopefully you will be steered on the correct course from them.

You are not expected as no-one is, to accept everything in the material, however, in order to study a model different to the one we currently hold, it is important to correctly identify what that model is before being able to constructively criticise it.

Note that the spirit itself is a power source, and does not have a personality as such. It is like a battery eg., in a car, which has varying degrees of power available to the person who it 'powers'. What the engine of the car or the driver of the car does is independent of the source that powers it.

The comprehensive consciousness block which is created by the spirit, is the means by which all things learned in a lifetime, that is in line with Creation's logic, is processed and the energy of that data, is added to the spirit, making it more powerful each successive cycle.

It is this CCB that creates the personality/material consciousness base vibration for the incoming incarnation, and it creates that new personality from the 'energy'(that which was logical) processed from the previous one. Thus, nothing of importance to evolution is lost, but it is all accumulated.

The storage banks, are not the same as the CCB. That you will have to discover in your studies.

It is not something that is able to be comprehended overnight. It needs to be digested and worked over slowly as anything that is undigested, will lead to a conclusion that is not fully comprehensive.

When you enrol in an institution of learning, it is not expected that in the first week of lectures that you will fully comprehend the years and years worth of material. However, as this is commonly known, teachers know that if the students learn in the steps provided in the classes, that eventually they will comprehend at the level expected at the end of the training.

The difference for us with this kind of training, is that we will never reach the end of our learning.

Here are a few links to some pages to look at on the forum:

This one in particular from Jacob on The Spriritform

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3572.html#POST11943

and more like this

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3545.html#POST12168

Robjna

Borthwey

Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About the existance of the spirit in the beyond. There are references in the contact notes to dead persons, where they are said to be existing in the beyond. Sure, what was meant was their spirits, but still this implies the existance of an individuality and a life of some sort which continues there.

From a discussion about contacting the dead:

from the 60th contact:

In the 34th contact:

Here also a certain awakening at the time of death is implied:

Yoid

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read somewhere that the spirit doesn't have feelings nor personality.What makes us human? Maybe our feelings,sensation,personality? If you takes these three things out, what do you think remain.Something like spirit who gain the data(like hard disk) and become more powerful in each lifetime or not(stagnation).Because the spirit doesn't think(as I remember) the only way to gain wisdom is through us(or rather coarse matter things).I think the spirit doesn't have a personality because it come from the creation, and it is a part of it.Our spirit is here to gain data for creation, not for individual person.Everything here is for the creation.So however we have one lifetime, even if our spirit lives forever. For now I think it is better not to remember our past lives, just the wisdom from it.Personally I wouldn't like to remember for example bad things in my past lives, like this pilot mentioned earlier.It looks rather harder to evolve in this way.

Ps.
Creation did a very good job. I think I didn't misunderstood anything.

Creational

Post Number: 132
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Yoid,

I totally agree with your post.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 305
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 05:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If the spirit is not the personality of the individual, than what is a pure spirit?

Or what is the identity of the evolved being that becomes pure spirit? Does this suggest that at this level the spirit becomes an unconscious form of energy without personality or identity?

What you are saying is that it is the body and what we accomplish with the material that makes the person who they are and what they will become. And yet what they shall become is no one but a spirit without an identity when it no longer requires a body.

to me this seems to indicate that the material is of more importance than the spirit with regards to enhancing a person's loving characteristics.

I cannot grasp this thinking as it seems to contradict itself. On the one hand we are taught that life is all about enhancing our moral character and becoming a better person through knowledge and love and that being in touch with our spirits is essential to evolving.

And on the other hand we are being taught that the spirit is nothing more than a battery source for every new incarnation and is nothing without a body to control it. And then we are told that we are evolving to a pure spirit form at some point.

Can anyone elaborate on how these are not contradictions?

Hunter
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Yoid

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!

As I know we have a consciousness block. Each time we born we have "another block", because the last "dissolves or become part of akashic records" or something like that.The block contain the wisdom we gain through our lifetime.We are using the wisdom gained from our previous lifes, which are stored in something like "akashic records".At the Arahat Athersata level these blocks (you stored through your million lifetimes) and spirit become one and we can live without body, consciusness in the fine matter world. As it is the first creation from the seven - only just in this stage is coarse matter world - what suggest that in the second and after creations there will be only "spiritforms".There will be no human life next time after big-bang - but if there will be no coarse matter there will be no time space configuration - only eternity- something is missing here?.Pathfinder - not "better person" but person who have more wisdom and knowledge.I think we are just the begining something much highly evolved fine matter being.Coarse matter is only more dense matter.As we evolve we become more fine matter beings.We are inside the creation. Everything happens here is happening by its law.Creation is evolving by us - spiritforms - it has no personality nor gender - and we are as a spiritform just parts of it."Love" I think it is a state not what we do here on Earth.It seems something like magnetism, can't live without it, you miss it , you want become one with it.I think there is no world in human languge nor feeling what can describe this state.

Ps. sorry for mistakes if there are, but what I read I understand in this way.Lot of things are missing here , lot of questions are not answered, this is what I know.If something missing maybe someone else can explain.

Marcela

Post Number: 91
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Borthwey:

When you are born again, you shouldn’t remember your past life; events, happenings, because (and I am going to get a little bit raw here), what if you were murdered in a previous life, it would be horrible to have those memories as a kid or adolescent. What the spirit collects is only good values: love, knowledge, wisdom, harmony, freedom, honor, and I forgot the last one… But the fresh start is that you are born with a “clean heart”, and society molds you into a good or bad individual upon self decisions. For example if you were a criminal in a previous life, you didn’t learn about love, morals, etc, so you will have to struggle to become a better person or maybe fall into delinquency again. The fresh start is a new personality without the memories of a previous one. It is a second chance that Creation gives us to makes things better…and Creation gives us millions of second chances :-) thank you for the contact notes.

Yoid and Hunter:

I think that personality is like a finger print. Some characteristic, like being blonde or tall…Personality is what makes us unique and different, but the spirit is neutral energy. I see IDENTITY as the collective of everything that we are. Personality, values, defects, morals, taste, etc, but the spirit only collects what is good for evolution, what makes humans good people, real humans. The identity of the spirit, if you want to say that, is pure neutral energy that collects love, wisdom, harmony etc for the next life. Somehow, and I'm still trying to learn, these values are neutral, balanced values that we need for evolution. And to know more about it, I will read the contact notes, and more important are the books written by Billy, which are in German only.

Robjna:

Thank you for the links.
Salome

Konrad

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

I'm a new member of this forum, I haven't read everything I should yet, and I can't find answer to my question concerning reincarnation. So forgive me if it's easy to find somewhere. My English is not perfect, anyway I try to express myself as clearly as I can.
Let's assume I will die one night in 2050. There is no more my conscious "I" (my old I) and I'm not aware of the time passing. Let's further assume that "I" (my new I) will reincarnate one sunny morning in 2150 or 2200, in my future mother's body as a completely new human being not aware of it's former life.
But: from my combined, conscious "I" (my old-new I) point of view, it will be the VERY NEXT morning!?
In other words: after death will we be born in far future, in completely different world (maybe on another planet or star ship) in a way like we go to bed one night and wake up next morning?
Am I right, or is it only my wishful thinking?
Salome,
Konrad

Thomas

Post Number: 608
Posted on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Konrad, your idea is not perfectly correspondent to the truth but not far off either. As I understand it, at this point in our evolution, we are not conscious of what occurs between incarnations, so you are right there. The difference between your idea and reality (according to what I have read) is that, unlike after a night's sleep when you fully regain waking consciousness in a short period of moments, coming back into the material world is a slow awakening. The foetus is conscious, but in an extremely limited way. Even after being born, the consciousness (material consciousness specifically) develops slowly with the newborn's brain.

So you have it mostly right with some slight differences...

Thomas

Edward

Post Number: 1310
Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Konrad....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

If I understand it correctly, you mean: will we reincarnate within a ' Blink
Of An Eye', so to speak?

Well, when One reincarnates from the Spirit realm as I understand it, there
will indeed be a 'moment' in time/existence that you will not be Conscious of
the processing, when in the Transcending State, if you will. There would be a
moment of 'Unconscious' (State), of (the) Consciousness/Awareness.

One can NOT reincarnate in a Blink Of An Eye, though, as you are referring
to, in: go to bed one night and wake up next morning?

You can be born on a later date, depending on 'how long' you(Spirit-form) are
permitted to reside in the Spirit Realm/Beyond. Within the framework of (The)
Creation, will than...permit you to be gravitated to the suited foetus, within
your new mother's womb, to be. But, before this all is in the processing, you
do have to reside in the Spirit Realm, according to your previous incarnations
accumulated data, so to speak. This will, with(in) the regulating of the
Creational mechanism, be than...executed.

Your data, may perhaps permit you to reincarnate within 24 hours, or the next
day, or the next week, and go so on; even can take 100 years or a bit more.
Just depending, again....on your Collective accumulated data. This will
determine the Out-Come (Timeframe), for you to reincarnate, once again. And
not to forget, you can reincarnate in any family which may not be the same as
the previous one you lived with; born into. It is all dependent, on your
Collective Data.

So, as you can notice: this all does not occur within a Blink Of An Eye, or
Over Night. We are all Processed, as I mentioned above; and each Spirit-form
is very 'unique'! Thus, all will be processed it good time, according to the
Spirit's previous Evolution, and related previous incarnation data; in an
Evaluation sort of a processing.

Edward.

Sparky

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, I was wondering do memories or skills that I have learned in this life, like music or language skills, carry on to my next life? What does stay with me through my many lives. I would dislike having to learn the truth all over again in the next life after all the searching I have done and many mistakes I have made in this one. Is learning another language beneficial to my future lives?

Edward

Post Number: 1362
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 03:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sparky....

Well, we all have our OWN Storage Bank, and thus, certain aspects in how you
lead and express or live in your life time IS Recorded, so to speak. Thus,
what you Learn and Absorb will indeed have beneficial advantage for your new
incarnations to come. [Not to forget, One's - Fluidal Forces -(body, which is
buried), which is also a Supplemental aspect/force and contains certain
properties, for the new incarnation to come; which can be beneficial.]

And we must keep in mind, that every new incarnation starts out with a - New
Slate -; and thus, generates a New Personality. So, the Spirit is the same,
from the view point of it's UR/originality beginning/generating, but Perfects
it's Character(/Contents); within the framework of the Spirit(consciousness-
form[at]), if you will.

As I understand it: when One reincarnates anew, One does have to accumulate
the aspects surrounding Oneself. But certain aspects/talents, if you will, can
express themselves as you grow mature in your life. Let us say: you can do
certain things, and pick them up...their usage, more than others, which would
indicate...you have 'tapped' into your Storage Bank, and which eases your
ability to further execute what ever aspect you are occupied with, at that
specific time.

Thus, you learning a new language in this life will indeed have great
advantage for your future life times, and will be quite beneficial.

Thus, learning "German", would indeed be very beneficial! And experience the
CODE at first hand.

Edward.

Tachyon

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, March 26, 2009 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Konrad,

Time between lives is around 150 years. However because Earth is overpopulated and there aren't enough spirits on the other side, the time between lives has shortened to (I think) 75-100 years. Also new spirits are being created for that matter as well. New spirits have not attained the life lessons that other spirits have achieves through their respective lifetimes and often are born with complications. Having said that, I can answer some of Sparky's question.

Sparky,

In laymans terms, I would like to think that as a child you develop speech (for example) quicker if you have had many lives. I think it is crazy how they say a child learns how to talk by watching your lips move. The child will have already attained the skills in prior lives and now has to tap into those skills.
For example if you play guitar and that is your passion in this life it may not necessarily carry on with you to your next life for other factors such as, are musical instruments readily available to you in your new life? You may not being able to tap back into the storage banks if you picked up a guitar when you were 20 years old in your next life opposed to if you first picked it up when you were 3 in your next life.
There are many other factors, like a stagnant society, that can obviously change your life's path.
Also, as a creational law when you are reincarnated you most often born in the same country, speaking the same language and more or less simililar situations to how you had lived when you left. So, as I speak English and live in Canada, if I were to die here I wouldn't be born an African speaking some other language. I would be born white, I would be born in an English Speaking country. Probably so the skills you learned in your last life can commence, or so they have at least something to do with your new life.

As for what would happen if, say the planet you live on is completely destroyed all the spirits that inhabited that planet are sent to the nearest planet most similar to their own. As a creations law. Creational laws will keep it's spirits devoloping, it doesn't just end. At this stage of our evolution we reside in a human entity to further mature our spirits. Just as we were something before a Human, we will be something afterwards as well. This is life :-)

Does that make sense? I am trying to put it in lay mans terms :P
Ben,

Marcela

Post Number: 130
Posted on Thursday, March 26, 2009 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sparky:

Also read this. this is a new free text in English very interesting about our past lifes:

http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/artikel/weshalb_Ist_es_fuer_uns_so_wichtig_en.pdf?download

You can get the whole text for free plus shipping costs. Very good information.
Salome

Scott

Post Number: 1727
Posted on Thursday, March 26, 2009 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tachyon,

At present no new spirits are being created for this planet. The evolution of the humans on Earth is too high for a "new" spirit to incarnate. I have never heard of the figure 75-100 years, where did you hear this?

Thanks
Scott

Marcela

Post Number: 131
Posted on Thursday, March 26, 2009 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ben:

I agree with most of your statements; however, I have to point a few things out. Billy has said (this information comes from the Questions to Billy Meier Archives) that we will reincarnate in the same society of same level of conscience of our spirit form. Meaning a person will reincarnate in a western society and not in the Amazon jungle; if this person lived in France, then he/she will be born in Europe not necessarily in the same country as I understand, but speaking the same language. Billy has said that we won’t live the same situations as past lives. He said we are born poor or rich white or brown, in spite of being of a different color or financial situation in previous lives.

In the case of a musician, we carry out into our next life, the knowledge of music and it is up to us to trigger those memories storaged in our subconscious to maybe become a musician again. This might not happen because if you don’t have access to music classes or instruments, you can suppress that ability and perform another kind of activity. It all depends in the circumstances and opportunities of our next life.

Ben and Sparky, I recommend you to read the link I posted previously about our past lives, it is a must read.
Salome

Yoid

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1.If Billy's spirit is at Arachat Athersata level, he should remember his present life as a prophet in his next 2075 year reincarnation, or am I wrong ? Petale level is needed for this?

2.Anyway if someone doesnt have children,he cant reincarnate in his family line , so he/she always have to reincarnate in family or he/she can do it in other family who never has any connection with you or your family anytime?

3.Is the consciousness level be the same or higher, but won't be lower than your present conscioussness?

4.How can I determine from where my spiritform come from(was born), or how old is?

Corey

Post Number: 152
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid,

I don't know about number one, curious about number two myself,
to the best of my knowledge:

3. this is where learning German to understand the CODE comes into effect, interwoven into the various FIGU teachings.

4. These things will happen in a much future time here on Earth. .

Salome

Corey

J_rod7

Post Number: 752
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Yoid,

From an interesting discussion posted here...:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/6825.html#POST21966

Follow the discussion at Randy's post and the response from Sonik

Billy might not remember all about his prior incarnations, as his Spirit then will be in a completely new personality. The remembrance needs to be "triggered" for any recall. This was the method used when Sfath taught Billy in his early young life.

As Randy points out (referring to the Plejarens) [ "It is apparent the Plejaren are secretive of their previous incarnations and consider it an invasion of privacy, although, for educational purposes, certain reincarnations are revealed to help us learn our true history." ] We may also gain some glimpses of our own prior incarnations from the CCB, but we will not gain TOTAL recall until our Spirit reaches the higher Spiritual level ourselves.

The Spirit never loses what it has gained. The exception to this rule (in the story posted by Randy), which has to be approved from the Arahat Athersata level, as Nokodejmon had done with those which went so far astray.

It is not necessary at all to rejoin the same family, but possibly with some of the same members if they reincarnate at the same time. A father may come back as the son, or as the wife, or as a stranger in varying relationships. But, as a rule, generally into the same level of social advancement as the Spirit. It is also possible to take on a personality of one in a different skin color, or to experience life in the alternate sex. Such is determined by INTENT during the previous life.

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Markcampbell

Post Number: 152
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tachyon ;

It's roughly 10 to 30 years now due to overpop , depending on various factors , which make it difficult to predict .

Scott

Post Number: 1731
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,

I don't know for sure if what you say regarding Sfath triggering a "remembrance" within Billy is correct? From what I understand, if Billy wants to know something about someone's past life, he contacts the Plejarens, who in turn contact the Arahat Athersata level whom are able to retrieve this information.

Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page