Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 03, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through April 03, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 754
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott, and Warmest Greetings to You and to All

If I may, this will quote here the words written by Billy in Message From the Pleiades, the Contact Notes, Vol I. Some among us here may not have seen this information previously.

In the very opening pages of this book, is the introductory section called: My First Observation by Billy. Billy has had views of the craft, and been receiving contact messages since the age of 5-years. Billy now writes of a time in the summer of 1944 of the four-hour meeting with Sfath, at age 7-years (Billy born February 3rd, 1937).

[ "...Sfath, himself, who now informed me telepathically about being prepared for a very important and most difficult mission. ... From his explanations, I had been selected for this before my birth..." ]

[ "Sfath explained to me many other matters, taught me, and gave me data and information about which I must remain silent my whole life" ] ---

---(Speculation = Billy may have by now shared some of this among the Core Group.
Billy is now with Sfath in his 6-meter "Pearl-like" craft at 70-Kilometers above Earth. /Rod)

[ "The stay with Sfath lasted a bit more than four hours, during which he transmitted great knowledge to me" ]

[ "...after which he then placed a formation of innumerable wires and tiny instruments around my head" ]

[ "...and suddenly I realized great things inside of me. All was suddenly inside of me a great knowledge, recognitions of many kinds of old and new things." ]

[ "...the explanation [from Sfath] that now I would have the abilities which were awakened in me by the instrument, which abilities had been developed inside myself at an earlier time. I would not lose these abilities now, ..." ]

To this I would say that at this time, early in Billy's life, he was "inculcated" with the remembrance of his prior life as Nokodemjon and his prior lives as Prophet to Humanity. If not from Sfath, then from who else? This was the most logical time and place, and the person of Sfath, from whom Billy could have re-gained this knowledge.

Certainly, more recent knowledge of other people, would come from Arahat Atersata, and we also know that Billy has received knowledge directly from the Petale level.

Scott, would you share here your opinion or insight, if you see it differently.

To the Honor and gratitude for the Prophet, Billy (BEAM), which brings to all of us Earthworms, the knowledge of Creation and the Truths of the Spirit.

In Peace

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Yoid

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Same level of social advancement as the Spirit - mean what?
If i am a doctor now in my next reincarnation i will be plumber? Or vice versa?
I read somewhere that the face remain the same but only the body changes in reincarnations.
How can it be?
If I will be a women next time there should be some changes.
Why the face is so important?
Or maybe all of these things are wrong?

J_rod7

Post Number: 755
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid,

Social level of advancement means the level of the society, instead of level of occupation. If you live in a society now with high technical knowledge, you would not reincarnate into a society that lives in mud huts where ignorance prevails.

The face is a reflection of the personality. It will not be exactly the same in each life, but the eyes will especially radiate the essence of the same spirit from life to life.

The poets have said also - the Eyes are the Windows of the Spirit

In Peace

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Rarena

Post Number: 429
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 01:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid asked the question of Billy's spiritual progress and it seems like he/she may has missed the point of the spirit being separated from the physical and the knowledge does not go both ways between course and fine matter.

We as physical beings... our body comes from physical beings (genetically)... we as spiritual beings come from spiritual lineages that do not follow physical lineages... Otherwise how would a space traveller who dies on another planet have the same parents? Their spirit form is locked to the planet they die upon.

He would never be born, but that's not the case according to the Plejaren...

Billy and indeed all of us come from more advanced spirit forms than our physical form. We gain knowledge and wisdom in each and every life and it is added as evoutionary advancement to the spirit CCB (Total Consciousnous area or block) It collects like a memory and is used only on the spiritual realm of the great beyond... of which we are all a part.

So it seems logical that it matters not which parents or profession we had in a previous life. The more advanced a person... the more professions a person would be able to learn... since they had performed similar professions in previous lifetimes.

Also, whether a person is a plumber or a doctor it matters not.. in regards to respect... your prejudice shows... eh eh... we should have equal respect for each other regardless of fincancial status or profession.

An example of how the Plejaren view this typical Earth Scientist behavoir was exhibited by a man who supported commonly held scientific facts yet was a traitor to Billy and the Plejaren by divulging probable contact dates to spys...

Semjase in Contact 51 concerning this man dissagreeing with the age of the Earth as being 646 Billion years:

In ignorance of the real events concerning the formation of planets, the Earth Scientists reckoned all concerns in this matter by wrong values, in consequence of which they have to achive wrong results; and they do no want to become educated…

For hundreds of years already they try to account for all concerned with their very faulty mathematics, by which they rarely reach true results… In spite of this they maintain their accounts accord to the truth, even if they have to correct these years later, which is quite troublesome for them, because they don't want to confess their faults to the broad public. They are and remain simply unimprovable priggs.

End quote...

It should be understood it is not necessarily the mathematics that are incorrect... but the history or facts upon which the mathematics are based...

(I.E we have the Hubble telescope now... yet scientists for years... proclaimed the Earth to be ony 4.5 Billion years old yet we can look into the telescope and see 16 Billion years ago in the same galaxy!)

Semjase about the revelation of similar arrogant scientific superstition:

It is silly nonsense since this fellow is prejudiced with Earth astronomy thinking incorrectly that the rotation of the galaxy is 25,729 rather than 25,860 years as our calculations indicate.

Semjase goes on to say <paraphrazing> the exact point of spring by Earth scientists… is so far behind the actual time on this and other matters it is laughable to and also since they are so staunchly defended by the Earth man…

As to reincarnation or past reincarnations those are very private areas, which are not to be public knowledge especially to those so prejudiced as to distinguish someone as better or worse judging them merely by their professions.

The eyes remain similar in subsequent reincarnations but not always. It is interesting to note that the Plejaren can medically replace just about every organ except the eyes...

And yes... you may be a woman plumber in your next life or even a garbage man or woman... We tend to meet ourselves in each life exactly as Creation deems necessary for our own individual evolutionary path... it is our own free will that ultimately guides which profession we choose when we get here.

Scott

Post Number: 1732
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,

It is hard to say based on the passages you quoted that Billy's past life remembrances were triggered at this time with Sfath. This might be a good question to ask Billy.

Regards
Scott

J_rod7

Post Number: 760
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Scott. Good suggestion to ask this of Billy. I'll do that at the next round.

Salome

Rod

Yoid

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena!
Also, whether a person is a plumber or a doctor it matters not.. in regards to respect... your prejudice shows... eh eh... we should have equal respect for each other regardless of fincancial status or profession

ehhm i met so many people who doesnt have any respect for others, that's why it is hard to say it works in real life.The professions don't matter because I just used it for example(I have met many highly educated idiots and many not educated cowards).Of course we should treat each other with respect, but you will always find dumb and dumber ppl around you.

J_rod7

Post Number: 762
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again Yoid,

It is being the objective of the Spiritual Teachings to Evolve our Understanding of Creations Laws.

Then by your own growth, you will come to see that the Spirit of every Human Being is a Spirit from Creation. As you have observed, many are still ignorant of the path of evolution.

Ignorance or not, they all are SOMEWHERE ALONG THE PATH. It is not our duty to place judgement on any other Spirit, for ALL will eventually find their way to this Truth. Maintain to your Neutral-positive respect towards those you see as coming along behind you.

By your own example, those will become aware in some measure of a new Light within you. Keep to yourself such 'Pearls of Wisdom' until those may ask "from where comes your knowledge." They, themselves, must open their own doors of of perception.

Salome

Rod

Edward

Post Number: 1370
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 02:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid...

Concerning your: Same level of social advancement as the Spirit - mean what?
If i am a doctor now in my next reincarnation i will be plumber? Or vice
versa?

Well, One can be(come) any of the one you mentioned!

One can be a plumber, for example....and still have the IQ of the doctor, so
to speak. But, in this life time has his profession as a 'plumber'; which
does not make him an ignorant human being.

And he can also be... your mentioned 'doctor', and even have the abilities of
the 'plumber'! But, in this life he is a doctor and not a plumber! [And take
heed, it also depends on what sections of his brain he utilizes in this life
time. Plumber section or the doctor section, so to speak.]

Billy did give a number of examples of very High Developed and Evolved known
human beings from the past, whom were very Smart and Knowledgable and with
a very high IQ...whom now have a live as a simple farmer or human, in a very
inconspicuous existence.

So, you see: it is all dependent in what for 'out come' is calculated for
you; through your past incarnations, if you will. Thus, the above mentioned,
does NOT mean...that One will 'degrade' Oneself, as Being. See it more as a
'rewarded' incarnation to live a life of simplicity and enjoying all that
Creation has to offer, you. [Always remember: All you have worked for and
accumulated and achieved in your existence of incarnations - you keep -!]

BTW: farcical expressions are not that important. It is the - content - of the
individual/being, that counts! And if you do reincarnate as a woman, of
course, your farcical expressions would be much more 'refined' than that of a
man.

Edward.

Jonas

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My Dear Rarena

In regard to your last comment, in regard to profession ,that through my own experience is not totally what you want to be, there are forces actng upon us when things go horribly wrong day after day until you have no choice but be forced into a proffesion just to feed yourself what ever it is. I could tell you about some people I have worked with and met and no way you would believe me and what they had done, some times I find it hard to believe . You all talk about evolving from who and what we are now to a spirit that has no recollection in the new evolved state of spirit. As I have asked Billy and Christian in the next batch of questions , whats the point of any of the teachings if it is just to serve an energy that could not care less what becomes of the human form or the soul or any body here cause one day none of you will exist we will evolve wheter you sit in a dark room and stare at a candle or not.

Sorry for being so bold but in my life I've seen some bad people and they always come out on top via there underhanded and vile ways.I believe the families that run the world know this and couldn't care less about the human race as one demented rich guy told me life is all about sex drugs and rock'n'Roll. Creation is in it for its own needs ,Our human existance is that compared to a sheded skin of a snake that rots and dissolves away, while creation moves on regardless of whether we blow the Earth up or not, become peacefull or not. So we are just something creation travels in and discards like dog poo. So can some one please tell me I'm wrong and explain because now I'm really considering the path of the rich business man which my catholic teachings have often given me a guilty conscience of, if I was to charge some one triple and get away with it like the big heartless corperations are doing to all of us.I don't doubt any of Billy's teachings I just realised through them there are no riches in a place called heaven and we(us in the forum and Billy) will never find eternal peace, we just will never exist ,I suppose thats peace.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 03:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beloved all:

Do you practice what you preach, even though you're here in hel and do you maintain and ultimate perspective at all times.

I pray "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference!"

I was always taught to walk the walk and talk the talk. Like any good father/mother I go by faith?
Are you the true marker?????<----don't take that wrong, it's metaphorical!

Ish in German.... means "Me"
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Yoid

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So the same spirit uses every time different ppl to evolve,who has nothing in common to the previous persons.Hmm...as I see the creation is going to be perfect,it isnt at the moment.The whole thing about reincarnation,spirit is okay,but leaves many questions.I dont like that one day my body will die,so as you shut down your computer...nothing.But in the meantime my spirit lives forever but I dont know, because I died in the meantime.So what gives me to know, that the spirit is and will be forever,if I die as all of you one day and the whole thing we have done will be forgotten,just the wisdom remains for eternity for the spirit? Why should I care? I think thats a good question to answer. Thanks

Scott

Post Number: 1736
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas, what I think is missing in current mans thinking is the idea concerning reincarnation. We wouldn't be in the mess we're in now if this idea was foremost in mans thinking. We are experiencing the result of this false idea of live for today; because that’s all there is mentality, which I believe is based on fear and or ultimately the fear of death. If man knew that in his future he would experience the results of his efforts either positive or negative, this might cause him to think about what he is doing and why. Yes, you could say this is hell on earth, but really how did this come about? This was not thrust upon anyone, but is the result of ideas and belief systems set into motion thousands of years ago. Perhaps now we are starting to see the elements which have created this noxious brew...

J_rod7

Post Number: 766
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear friends Jonas and Yoid,

Ay-Yi-Yi, Where to begin?

Has your life been so empty until now? The false things you have learned before, have made the life in this world a hollow thing, have stripped the meaning of the Spirit from you.

You now are here where the water of the Spirit is free to you. Be filled with the Truth, Your thirst will be quenched.

Please read this post (and those which follow) from Phaethonsfire (Jacob) ---

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/4188.html#POST14002

There will come a time in the evolution of our Spirits, when we will remember ALL the knowledge and wisdom we gain from this and every life we live. There, then, we become fully conscious, never again to lose any of that we have gained in all our lives.

Know, too, this world may pass away, but the Truth and Spirit are eternal. Everything we each gain will be our gift to Creation when the final stage in our Evolution is to merge back into the conscious Spirit of Creation.

This is only for starters in the endless waters of Spiritual Truth. Drink deeply, friends, there is more than you can yet imagine.

Salome

Rod

Jonas

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 - 01:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guys Good news

I Asked Christian, Billy's right hand man, I think he is a teacher because we are all learning from him and Billy. Billy is spring of information constantly flowing and the guys around him are catching it for us.

Anyway the story is creation doesn't need our help or our friends help from outer space, i have come to the conclusion it couldn't care less wether we are good or bad because it is all an expirience for it but, for us to benifit(AS the Human race) out of Billy's knowledge and all the work the guys at FIGU are doing , we must tap into the force of creation as it may have already been and stil is by the families running the world today. Thats our reward or benifit and some where in the many volumes of german and half translated notes is the key to immortality that if placed in the right hand or hands could do alot of good or just give you an incredable life. Thats the quest find the door to creation for the human body and soul before you die following the laws of creation itself.

Me I was on deaths door many times, the last time i thought and new it was over for me I went to a priest to give my last conffesion. that Day in front of the priest near to the end of my conffesion, we saw and felt a spirit come down from above in the room, pushed us back into and nearly knocked our chairs over. A sight less than a split second at which point it was all that mattered and made it quite clear in my mind what entered the room was but less than a trillianth of its power. This happened almost 20 years ago and I have been searching for answers since then Billy pops up describing a force called creation the rest is history. The answer is creation for every thing, and tapping into it, I know it can be done somehow because it does exist. So anyone know about any relavent teachings of creation by the PJ's

Cheers guys and thanks for the answers

Rarena

Post Number: 431
Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid,

Where did you read that Creation was perfect? If it is a small part of us, how could it be? It as you is constantly improving (evolving) with our help.

Jonas, it was most likely a fluidal energy since there are so many people buried in churches and fluidal energy inhabits the bones...

Yoid

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, April 02, 2009 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There will come a time in the evolution of our Spirits, when we will remember ALL the knowledge and wisdom we gain from this and every life we live. There, then, we become fully conscious, never again to lose any of that we have gained in all our lives. -it would be nice.

Through us learn the spirit - so we are only things who are used by the spirit - the problem is that the next person who use my spirit has nothing common to me - as a stranger.What would you say if I were you in next life.Nothing in common.And if Creation has its cycles and in the middle(we are at 47 mld. at the moment right?) every spirit has to reach its highest level before new cycle begins,then we have lots of time to evolve before final countdown,even if the Earth blown up by us.In this case the spirit remains, and therefore our reincarnation begins on next closest Planet on where the spiritual development is closely the same.

J_rod7

Post Number: 771
Posted on Friday, April 03, 2009 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Yoid,

Now you are on the right track in your understanding, The next person to use your Spirit will be you, yourself. The body you have in THIS life is you. The bodies you have had in all your previous incarnations have been you. The bodies you WILL have in all your following reincarnations will be YOU.

ALL experiences, all that you learn in EVERY life is YOUR gain. You are never someone else, but the incarnation in each life does take on a new personality each time, not that of anyone else, always your own.

This is how you may learn something new each reincarnation to add to what you have gained. You are making it too complicated in your mind, where it is just this simple. Does this help your understanding?

Salome

Rod

Yoid

Post Number: 26
Posted on Friday, April 03, 2009 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks J_rod7.Its clear now.I have some other questions, maybe stupid:

After Arachat Athersata level we dont have to reincarnate, we are become fully consciouss right?
What happens when we pass back into Creation from where we come from originally.Spirits rejoin , and become one,so individual spirits cease to exists or we start live in the Creation as individual spirits?
And if we start live there what is it like?

Scott

Post Number: 1737
Posted on Friday, April 03, 2009 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Reincarnation Experiment

http://www.reincarnationexperiment.org:80/

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 48
Posted on Friday, April 03, 2009 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid

Some Links that will help you understand

http://www.ufofacts.co.uk/new%20website%20test/Figu%20related%20terms.htm

http://www.theyfly.com/newsflash94/Lecture_for_GA_for_MH.pdf

http://www.ufofacts.co.uk/new%20website%20test/Billy%20Meier%20Wiki%20-%20The%20Future%20Of%20Mankind%20-%20FIGU%20Special%20Bulletin%20038.htm
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

J_rod7

Post Number: 777
Posted on Friday, April 03, 2009 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Yoid,

For your questions on Arahat Athersata, please allow me to refer you to "resident expert," Jacob - aka: Phaethonsfire. Jacob has written some excellent pieces which are inspiring to read.

The first one for you, is here...:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/5417.html#POST14035

Next for you is here...:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3560.html#POST11925

This next is from our good friend, Scott Baxter...:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/9389.html#POST7758

To finish this tour, a post from Hampton Chiu,
also read the response from Lars...:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/9389.html#POST7767

There is a LOT more on this, posted in the archives. To explore, use the Search at the top of this page, type in: Arahat Athersata, set "Keyword options" for " "And" (Match all keywords)" and set "Match method" for "Whole words only."

I can't really tell what it's like to live there, I haven't been there yet. And no one else here on Earth has been there yet, either.

Salome

Rod

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 49
Posted on Friday, April 03, 2009 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid

After Arachat Athersata level our spirit is still not perfect enough to become one with Creation, There are seven more levels of evolution we must go through to become perfect. But we no longer need the Human body to progress to perfection. The evolution of Creation is based on the number 7, The Creation has 7 awake and sleep cycles, The Abolutum has 7 evolution cycles (Which we know nothing about).

In regard to what really happens to our spirits when we return to Creation I personally don't know. Maybe Billy does or someone else can shed some light on this.

So after Arachat Athersata level we not longer reincarnate into a Human Body but we still need to evolve more
Thanks
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page