Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 21, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through May 21, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markcampbell

Post Number: 104
Posted on Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm-hyperventilating-from-all-the-hyphenating-stop-or-I'll-say-stop-again

Earthling

Post Number: 229
Posted on Thursday, April 02, 2009 - 03:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Atlantis destruction event?

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1517&category=Science

Creational

Post Number: 286
Posted on Thursday, April 02, 2009 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Earthling,

Thanks for sharing the informative article about Younger Dryas.
At the bottom it stated;
"Continued in Part 2 - Younger Dryas event 12,900 years ago might have been like Tunguska, Siberia, in 1908, when an outer space airburst explosion burned and knocked down millions of trees over 830 square miles (2,150 square kilometres)."

We, "The Insiders" know exactly what happened in Tunguska.

Do you have access to part two of this article?

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Earthling

Post Number: 230
Posted on Friday, April 03, 2009 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zhila:

Article archives:
http://www.earthfiles.com/headlines.php?category=Archives

Part 2
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1518&category=Science

Rarena

Post Number: 433
Posted on Friday, April 03, 2009 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To read further about Tunguska... from Billy and "friends"... you might purchase Semjase Contact Book One Page 311 sentence 87 and read it yourself from contact 00-03 February 3rd, 1953 while it is available... Send an extra 10 CHF to cover postage for the US...and Please don't send US dollars only CHF. Avaialble here: http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?cPath=21_30&products_id=62

Let me tell you... there is more content in this extremely interesting book to keep you busy for months and months... And until you read German there are pictures, letters and newspaper articles to peruse. It is my understanding they will be worth a house apiece one day...

Get em while the're hot... or not...

Billy is advanced in years... it is unclear as to what may happen when he passes into the Great Beyond as far as book publishing is concerned...

The core 49 are doing the best they can with the time they have... will it continue when Billy leaves us? I mean, Billy is so pleasant to be around... What will be the incentive to make more books if no one reads them or orders them?

Learning German is not a chore, it is a fine language that is much more descriptive than many languages. Plus... it makes you more intelligent...

Salome

Creational

Post Number: 290
Posted on Friday, April 03, 2009 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Earthling,

Thanks for the link.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 293
Posted on Friday, April 03, 2009 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rarena,

I totally second your motion. We all should complete our personal collections of Billy's material to the best of our abilities, in my opinion.
I have started on my German, but I have a long, long, long way to go.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 296
Posted on Saturday, April 04, 2009 - 03:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

In the article that earthling shared with us;
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1518&category=Science,
in an interview, Ted Bunch, Ph.D., Former NASA Research Scientist and Exobiology Manager and now Adjunct Professor of Geology, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona, states(boldly, I might add):

"The fire at Tunguska was caused by the gaseous jet from the aerial explosion of a rather small piece of comet. But that gaseous jet hit the ground like a blow torch. That’s what caused the fires in the very center of these knocked down trees."

Even if we were not aware of Pleyaren’s version of what truly happened there, I just had to share here, what I see as a perfect example of the tremendously dangerous arrogance that our scientific community often suffer from.
He is stating a total scientific speculation, as an absolute fact, and he is supposedly one of our best.
This is truly where the danger of science becoming a religion lies.
In Billy’s material, although there is a huge respect for science and its advancement, but there is also an indication of how the scientist egoistic arrogance may cause more harm than actual benefit.

In this primitive state of spirituality, scientific community must learn or be asked to prioritize the balance between the two realm of physical and spiritual, IMO.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Earthling

Post Number: 232
Posted on Saturday, April 04, 2009 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXv2Z6dinSA

Short vid on Ica Stones from Peru which reveal bits of history, one of which points to the existence of a lost continent.

J_rod7

Post Number: 780
Posted on Saturday, April 04, 2009 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Earthling,

Truly an amazing find. The stone with the lost continents certainly seems to be conclusive evidence that these "people of the stones" knew much more than science will now admit. Most likely, these people lived at that time, when Atlantis and MU were still on the Earth. Their descendants would likely be survivors of the cataclysm.

Zhila,
As you have pointed out, science MUST overcome such arrogance, and learn to speak only truth, rather than protecting their "sacred theories" and opinions. That science will yet merge their understanding of the physical world with the Spiritual values, is progressing, albeit very slowly.

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Corey

Post Number: 154
Posted on Saturday, April 04, 2009 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

some of the stones of Ica are really quite interesting the stone in the video 1:43 - 1:46 if you pause it at 1:46 it gives you a good look; indicates where the lines or seperations are for example where the dinosaur creature is holding the fish, and then above where the agriculture is (@ 1:46) according to Dr. Javier Cabrera's book "The mysterious stones of Ica" incicate different ancient cultures sharing a land mass. Quite a few stones show Pangea type continents, with other stones indicating the seperation of these continents (@ 2:37), some also show ancient volacano or some sort of goethermal type heating or at least a way of gathering energy from a volcanoe, round flying craft, humans riding dinosaurs like we might ride a horse, and pictures of floral and fauna. If I remember correctly Dr. Cabrera felt these predated our current form of humanity, and that the makers of the stones had to flee the planet they were on which Carbrera assumed was Earth, because they had either endured or created a deluge resulting in enourmous heating of the atmosphere, and they had to flee the landmasses. And according to Dr. Cabrera the stones are cached in the Nasca and Paracas regions, and he felt he could decipher or read these stones but that this was easier to do the more stones you have, like one gigantic message that is made up of millions of these individual and groups of stones. Keep in mind information about Nasca is in the contact reports I am just not sure how exactly these stones fit in, if at all. I suppose the makers of the Ica stones could be from an altogether different or earlier peoples then the Nasca peoples.

There are allegations the stones are complete falsified hoaxes but these allegations were supposedly later retracted in Dr. Javier Cabrera's book by the individuals themselves, and hoax allegations for these stones are also often disputed because of the advanced anatomical dinosaur knowledge and human surgical knowledge depicted on the stones although I personally know very little of dinosaurs or human surgery of any form. Cabrera's book is available from his surviving museum keepers his wife and daughter and you have to read Spanish, the English versions are long out of print but it has some great pictures of the "better" stones and one can call the Ica stone museum in Lima to mail order a copy of the hard to find ISBN numberless book. as a side topic I can tell you that the Nasca and Paracas areas have some interesting mummies one might associate with the obvious theme of an Incan mummy but amongst them also are quite a few taller with obvious stark blonde and red haired mummies wearing similar customary dress indicating a similiar cultural tie/ some of these mummies from both groups can be seen at a museum in Lima I believe. Although unfortunately in later years the mummies in the desert have been slowly stolen by graverobbers stealing the ancient jewelry, clothes, and bones to sell them for some form of profiteering due to little interest in thier history. Getting back to the caucasion mummies I guess it is possible their decendants are the giants stealing white women who venture into the Amazon that one can read about in AYTF these giants have also been encountered by a few other individuals in the Amazon, but I wouldn't suggest approaching them because they are said to be quite fierce in self defence and can dissappear like an element of mist without so much as a sound...

Indi

Post Number: 302
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2009 - 12:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey
I met Dr. Cabrera in 1991, and have a copy of his book in English. I visited his museum at that time, and was amazed by the number of 'stones' he had already collected, and that there might even be more. I did study the information from the book back then, and Dr. Cabrera certainly believed he had found genuine carved stones.

It was during this trip to South America, that I also came across information about the origins of people on earth, which I did not realize was from the Plejaren, and Billy, until I read it a few years ago.

Re the Ica stones - there is only one reference I have found about it in the contact notes, and it is #212.
Billy asked Quetzal if he knew of the stones, and the claims surrounding them.
Quetzal said he did know all about them, and that they were forgeries. I was quite saddened to hear that, as I have been with quite a few things I believed to be true, and have since found out were not, from the contact notes.

Here is the exerpt in German on this:
von Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, Gespräche, Block 5 pps.189-190

Billy: Dann noch eine Frage in bezug der <gravierten>, die seit Beginn der Sechzigerjahre <aus¬gegraben> worden sein sollen, und zwar in der Wüste von Ocucaje in Peru, beziehungsweise in der Nähe der Provinzhauptstadt lca. Die in die Steine gravierten Figuren, so wird behauptet, sollen vor mindestens 100 Millionen Jahren entstanden sein, hergestellt von Menschen einer Zivilisation mit sehr hohem Niveau. So stellen die Gravuren z.B. technische Geräte dar, die heutzutage in der Optik und in der Chururgie usw. Verwendung finden. Sogar Transplantationen sind durch die Gravuren dargestellt, so aber auch ausgestorbene prähistorische Tiere verschiedener Art. Auf den Steinen sind sogar Gravuren zu funden. die Menschen oder menschenähnliche Wesen auf Flugsauriern usw. zeigen. Bekannt wurden diese Dinge zu Beginn der Siebzigerjahre. Aufbewahrt wurden die Steine in Lima im <centro>, doch grundsätzlich sollen mehr als 10 000 solcher seltsamer Exponate in der sogenann¬ten <steinernen> eines gewissen Dr. Javier Cabrera in lca sein. Weisst du, was es mit diesen gravierten Steinen auf sich hat?

Quetzal
72. Das Ganze ist mir bekannt.
73. Die gravierten Steine entsprechen Fälschungen, die auf einen Mann namens Basilio Ochuas zurück-führen, der die Formen, die er in die alten Steine gravierte, aus Zeitungen, Zeitschriften und Fach-Jour¬nalen entnahm.
74. Ochuas war ein Grabräuber, der seinen Lebensunterhalt damit verdiente, indem er alte Gräber schändete und die Grabbeigaben stahl, die er an Touristen und Sammler verkaufte.
75. Mit der Zeit halfen dem Fälscher dann auch verschiedene Familienmitglieder, um die Steine zu gravieren, und zwar anhand der Zeichnungen, die Basilio Ochuas aus den Zeitungen und Journalen angefertigt hatte.

It is hard to believe that so many stones, with the content there was could have been forged by these people.

I am sad for Dr. Cabrera and his life's work.

Robyn

Corey

Post Number: 155
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2009 - 06:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

Thanks for letting me know- I have always wondered about those stones- it always seemed strange how the depicted craft could ride the tail of a comet it would be difficult to control start and end coordinates.

Corey

J_rod7

Post Number: 832
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ancient History = For those unaware of History, current events will take them by surprise.
History DOES Repeat itself. =

In one of the two major Sanskrit epics of ancient India called the Mahabharata, there is a passage, which many Indian scholars believe to have been written 24,000 years ago, that tells a story about…

“Gurkha, who while flying a swift and powerful vimana hurled a single projectile charged with the power of the Universe from which an incandescent column of smoke and flame, as bright as ten thousand suns, rose with all its splendor.

"It was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas. The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. Hair and nails fell out; Pottery broke without apparent cause, and the birds turned white....After a few hours all foodstuffs were infected......to escape from this fire the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment.” ---
--- Source..: http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/indexplanetsofgod.htm

This also reads like the description of the people under the FireStorm of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And those Nuclear Suns were just little ones, compared with the MEGATON warheads of today.

Salome Gam Naan Ben Uurda, Gan Njjber Asaala Hesporoona

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 76
Posted on Tuesday, May 19, 2009 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

I dont know if this is the right place to put this.

The following is a excerpt from http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Interview_with_Billy_(1998)#Is_it_true_that_humans_have_more_than_one_life.3F

How did human beings on Earth originate? Did they really evolve from the ape?

The purely terrestrial Man, the one who truly originated on Earth, is a natural product of the Earth's planetary evolution. First came the most primitive forms of flora, the lichen and the like, which exuded material that transformed into amino acids. These, in turn, generated new compounds from which higher plants originated that also embarked on the path of evolution. Ultimately, additional amino acid compounds derived from this process and resulted in yet higher life forms, such as fauna, the animal kingdom. All continued to develop and were subject to this waxing and waning process just as the plants were. They lived and died and from their remains and subsequent mutations/transformations, still newer amino acid compounds and such resulted, which ultimately led to the humanoid life form, the human lineage. These beings were not a purely human race at the beginning but were a form from which several lineages could develop - and this is precisely what transpired. The first humanoid life form split into several species from which developed the humanoid life form as well as other distinct classifications. However, the base lineage was initially human. Through evolutionary processes it slowly transformed to the point where fundamental differences began appearing. While the purely animalistic life forms continued the development of their own species, the humanoid life forms separated - one line continued its evolution as the human form in the natural, predominant form; the others split into various species from which the ape being came into existence with a multitude of variations. And yet, variations emerged even among these archetypal human beings, and one can actually say that several human races existed even at this early stage of development. This, then, contradicts Darwin's theory since Man did not derive from the apes but that the apes derived from Man and are by-products of the ancient, archetypal human evolution.

Here is a news article which talks about a fossil find which scientist, probably wrongly assume, is the missing link. It a skeleton of a 47 million-year-old primate that could indicate what our ancestors looked like.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090519/twl-fossil-is-human-evolution-missing-li-41f21e0.html

Thanks
My Website - www.ufofacts.co.uk

Edward

Post Number: 1405
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 01:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen and All....

Just to mention, that just this weekend, scientist researchers have displayed
the small - Missing Link - as they call it, of the 74 million year old Monkey
baby! Which was found in an acid bed, in Germany some years back, It was
found in two pieces, if I recall correctly, and now both piece have come together
to be one, and is being displayed as our/their Missing Link...of Monkey evolving
to Man!

I knew of this information some years ago, and now...they have finally made it
public, to the related so-called - Missing Link -.

Seems, they are still trying to Mislead MAN....once again, with their/the
above mentioned theory! Which of course, Contradicts all facts presented to us
by Billy and the Plejarans. [And most of us know....Darwin...Messed up...!! As
with many other aspects....; as mentioned in the Contact Notes.]

Edward.

Redbeard

Post Number: 89
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 06:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is much debate between so called intellectuals and those defending the biblical version of creation. I have discussed the Meier version as another possible version as well as logical and personally acceptable to those having trouble with the idea of previous ancestors being apes with some religious family members with a little,very little success.

Most religious minded or trained people really are attached to being in their minds as the chosen people created by the hand of their god, it just feels so right.

On the other hand the evolutionists now speak very similar in closed minded ways about their chosen belief system. It seems like the more education, training, indoctrination, and association with established lines of thinking the more closed the mind can possibly become even though proof on either side at this point in time doesn't exist to convince a cement head.

In a recent discussion with my relative I suggested that it may be possible for the creative force that made everything to take as much time as it wants to in creating everything after all what's the hurry when eternity is at you disposal?

With some all you can hope for is a crack in the cement between the ears and let nature wear them down.

Matt B....

Edward

Post Number: 1406
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Just a typo correction, on the 74 which should be 47...:-)

Edward.

Adysor

Post Number: 145
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How do you know for sure, Edward, that this is not actually the truth after all? Other than being told by Billy Meier.
Adrian.

Norm

Post Number: 1266
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought there was a natural evolving ape like creature that the Lyrians manipulated to create us. So maybe they found one of those.
My Website

J_rod7

Post Number: 891
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

**~**

The great variety of the apes, gorillas, chimps, &c came forth from the degenerate sexual practices of some of the early Earth Humans. These early Earth Humans were themselves degenerated extraterrestrials which came onto Earth far sooner.

[ "The genetically-altered human beings have struggled to survive ever since their arrival in the SOL system so remote from Sirius, its planets and intelligences. The newcomers propagated offspring and ceaselessly evolved as terrestrials. Soon they will have developed the capability to embark into the Universe's vastness and to their Ur-Ur-points of origin. These actions contradict the unjustifiable claims of terrestrial scientists who contend that Man on Earth, in his current form, is the Ur-product of Earth - let alone Charles Darwin's stupid-primitive false premise that Man descended from apes. There do exist, however, some purely terrestrially-created human beings on Earth but they display their own evolutionary lineage, which is independent from the apes, while the apes descended from the original, respectively earliest, human beings." ] --- Billy (emphasis added /rod)

For the complete history, read the conversation between Billy and Ptaah; especially the 23-page paper from Billy, included in the conversation in Contact 251, from 1995...:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/index.php?title=Contact_Report_251

Billy and Ptaah discuss several topics including:

> The departure of the Plejarens
> Ancient human history
> Future official contact with extraterrestrials
> Predictions and prophecies for Earth
> Ed Walters a fraud
> Man-made aerial vehicles
> Neo-nazi and extremist groups
> Natural disasters

Peace

**~**
Rod

Kingman

Post Number: 596
Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod.

You posted this statement from Billy;

"There do exist, however, some purely terrestrially-created human beings on Earth but they display their own evolutionary lineage, which is independent from the apes, while the apes descended from the original, respectively earliest, human beings." ] --- Billy (emphasis added /rod)"

My understanding of this statement does not have apes, gorillas, chimps, etc., descending from sexually degenerate 'EARLY EARTH HUMANS, as you wrote. Billy's statement says this-"... while the apes descended from the ORIGINAL, respectivly EARLIEST, human beings." With the word ' ORIGINAL ' being key here.

I have read of degenerate humans who did become involved in bestiality, but I do not recall these having created species that we observe living today.

I think you need a little more information to back your statement.
a friend in america
Shawn

Edward

Post Number: 1409
Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 01:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adysor and Norm....

Adysor: Well, this is something you should find out for yourself. I would
agree with what Billy mentioned that the UR human of a planet evolved into
what it has become: Human(ly), than that of Monkey/ape-like species. And as is
mentioned, in the Contact Notes: Some have evolved OFF the path of the Human
(being) factor, and Devolved into a degrading ape-like creature and became
extinct.

Norm: Yes, there have been intervention and where Ape-like creatures were
manipulated to create some sort of a human-like species. May have been the
above mentioned, which were genetically manipulated to see if they could still
bring them back(salvage)...to a Suitable Human species, perhaps; if not for
their own scientific gain.

So, Generic Engineering/manipulations is something else, than evolving
NATURALLY within: Itself; without intervention, what so ever.

And we still have to keep in mind: We humans evolved with a Human
THINKING(and Intuition) Consciousness, in contrary to the Ape/monkey, which is
still defined as an - Animal - which in turn, handles itself within the Animal
Instinct(ive) consciousness, which we should still make Distinction of.

So, we should still Distinct: the Humans, that Devolved OFF the HUMAN path/
factor...and that of the Ape/monkey ANIMAL...which from their UR birth of
generating...are two Separate types of creatures/creations. Which would apply
to the just above mentioned. The first, Intuition Consciousness factor and the
latter, an Instinctive Consciousness factor. To Distinct Man from Animal, STILL, if
you will.

But, it can be quite confusing, if One is not that informed...of the just
above mentioned, though. So, the above mentioned gives good 'hints' to the
matters. And the rest: One should analyse and unravel Oneself. And draw One's
own conclusions.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page