Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 15, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health » Archive through September 15, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Indi

Post Number: 322
Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 05:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to make a comment on the zinc issue.
And, I am qualified to do so.

The information about 'Curazink' being the best form of zinc supplement to take, must be put into context.

Earth science knows and has known for a long time, the importance of zinc in the diets of humans and animals. This is not new news.
The product 'Curazink' as reported in the contact notes, was tested by Ptaah, and found to be the better one compared to two others he tested at Billy's request. However, I would have to say, that even Billy complained about its cost, which was why he asked Ptaah to test it and the others.

Zinc bioavailability is something that has been studied in our own science, and finding forms that are more bioavailable than others has been on the scientific nutritional agenda for a long time.

My conclusions after reexamining this info from Ptaah and the already existing studies on earth about Zinc are that any multimineral formula or zinc complex that contains a Zinc chelate as its form of available Zinc, will give you the required amount for ongoing balance in the body.
There is very little use in taking more zinc than is needed by the body unless you have a deficiency. Taking far too much could lead to functional disorders.

Vegetarians, Vegans, pregnant and lactating females need more than other adults, but that is logical.
I had a patient who was taking a medication for epilepsie, who had lost his taste, libido, and was confused. This medication interfered with Zinc absorption and adding zinc, in this case in the form of Zinc Gluconate, removed his symptoms and created a balance once again.

Zinc is one mineral that it would be difficult to overdose on though, so, is likely ok for people to supplement themselves, but if taking in conjunction with wholegrain products, anything with phytates still intact, then these high-fibre foods will stop absorption of Zinc.

My offering is, that it is not necessary to buy 'Curazink' from Europe, and pay extra money for a supplement that is not likely to be of much more benefit than ones found on your home soil.
All the minerals are important for our health, and taking only one at the expense of others, can create an imbalance.
Zinc, like any other mineral is really only of use in a functional sense. It cannot 'cure' anything, except a deficiency and deficiency-related functional disturbance. Taking it, like the other minerals, and taking trace minerals, and having a balance of these that is required for functional health, is what all people should be doing.

As I said above, look for a Zinc chelate at least, and about 10 mg for an adult per day, and you will likely be getting what you need.

Nothing that Ptaah or I have said, cannot be found on the internet. It is a good opportunity to 'study for oneself' before following any advice, no matter where it comes from.

I hope people on this forum will at least listen to my thoughts on this. It might save you some money.

Robyn

J_rod7

Post Number: 942
Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A product which has 50-mg Zinc Histidine, PLUS 3-mg Copper (essential to take along with Zinc), is Country Life - BioChem - Prosta-Max For Men.

This is available from www.iherb.com at:

http://www.iherb.com/Country-Life-BioChem-Prosta-Max-For-Men-200-Tablets/1706

Fine print:
[ Please note: This product nor website is NOT endorsed by FIGU. This information is NOT intended for diagnosis NOR treatment of ANY condition. ]

[ Always consult with four out of five doctors before taking anything into your body. Ignore all advice given here. Only view this webpage with both eyes shut. There is no useful medical information here, so go there at your own risk. ]

[ Only people with Logical Reasoning abilities intact should consider anything not endorsed by the infallible medical profession under the auspices of the FDA/AMA/CIA/DEA/FBI. ]

[ Don't take my word for anything. Self-Responsibility means: figure it out for yourself.
(Fine print meant to assuage the concerns of mods.) ]

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Indi

Post Number: 323
Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wanted to clarify re Zinc chelate.
I should have written Zinc amino acid chelate.

R

Redbeard

Post Number: 96
Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All, I just wanted to pass on this link for zinc. This company has developed a way to supposedly reduce pharmaceutical grade minerals to their smallest molecular form thereby making it as bioavailable as possible.

http://www.eniva.com/products/prod_min_zinc.html

Matt

Tjames

Post Number: 297
Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi and all,

Thank you for that info. I am most definitely considering all options here.

I did however purchase the german product to try last week.
I am going to look into cheaper solutions over the long run of course.

Especially since one A) may not need an larger amounts meaning smaller and reasonable dosages.

Which, this seems to be found in most American products. and because:

B) Running the risk of overdosing is a possibility, hopefully one uses research and

common sense when taking the supplements. Additionally, I would like to say thank you all for

finding products with zinc histidine. That helps a lot. I talked to the nutritionist at my local

health food store and he said he would order any product for me and keep it coming in.

However, the product by Jrod7 seems like a winner which may be easier purchased through my favorite

means, the internet! Thanks :-) But, I am also taking in consideration that curazinc allegedly

works better in preventing apoptosis (early cell death) and also in detoxification studies.

So, since the potency may be a little better I might be able to stretch out the times I take it, no?

Or, on the other hand find the American product with a host of wonderful things

I need anyway and take it more frequently. Anyway, Thanks guys!

Salome friends,

Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 449
Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi TJ,

To answer your question, I was able to find the brand of zinc that I referenced in my previous post at my local health food store for only $8 and I am spared shipping and handling costs, so I did not research or pursue it any further than that. And that dosage already exceeds the amount the Plejarens recommend for supplementation within my age group. The same company also offers it in 100 mg dosage but there are not many people or situations that require that much. I used to be much more concerned about my daily nutritional supplements, but today I am equally concerned about not having the most expensive urine in town, if you catch my drift. ;-)

Regards
Bob

J_rod7

Post Number: 943
Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings to All,

For an excellent article on Immunomodulation, there are two links
from this page: *http://www.iherb.com/Immune-Support.

First, (and IMO, best) is: Immune Support Natural & Alternatives

Under the section header: Preventing or Treating... Herbs and Supplements there, in the first paragraph, is another link, a well considered discussion on Zinc: "... nutrients ( zinc, for example)..."
Recommended to read this for better understanding the scientific reasoning.

Second is: What is low immune function Dr. Murray

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
To add my own thoughts to these two (three) articles: While in University (many moons ago), I did a full semester research study on the Synergistic Aspects of the Micronutrients. (Got an 'A' for the research paper). The importance of Synergy is that: A= NO BIOLOGICAL SYSTEM is Optimized from singular interventional therapies; and B= the MICRONUTRIENTS do not occur singularly in Nature for good reason.

Considerations of A= Biological Systems are comprised from 1- individual CELLS working together in unison to perform tasks, 2- individual ORGANS working together to perform tasks, and 3- the direction from the BRAIN to the Organs to accomplish various tasks, usually referred as the Autonomic Nervous System, which may also receive direction from CONSCIOUSNESS (example Yoga), in the MIND-BODY CONNECTION.

Considerations of B= 1- All cell functions need a Blend in Ratio of Micronutrients. 2- If the cells receive an abundance of one micronutrient, there will be a depletion of others in less supply.

Example: Coffee provides Vitamin B-1, but very little, if any, of the other B-factors. The cells which use B-1 (like Brain cells) will "ramp-up" their energy expenditure based on the elevated B-1 (wakefulness), resulting in depletion of all other necessary B-factors; result: "the jitters" of "nervousness."

Example: Intake of Essential OILS = [without going into Cholesterol modulation or Krebs Cycles (look up via Google)], the Ratio in most diets is REVERSED from Optimum. Most people eat a diet high in Omega-6 and Omega-9 Fatty Acids, with very little Omega-3. Early deaths from Clogged Arteries, Diabetes, and Heart failure results from this diet. The OPTIMUM RATIO for good health is a 6 to 1 intake of Omega-3 to Omega-6 with very little Omega-9 Fatty Acids. My Opinions are based in Scientific Research, which you are invited to do for yourself, as well.

These are only two example of many in consideration of Synergy in the Biological System and the Synergistic Aspects of the Micronutrients. My own research for my paper included source references from around 32-35 sources, a 50-page Exposition with a 10-page Synopsis. Obviously, this cannot be reproduced here, so you are encouraged to begin with the little pieces of the grand puzzle from the references in this post.

One more Excellent resource is from the work of Dr. Hamer at www.germannewmedicine.com

The human genome is made up of approximately 35000 genes, or three billion chemical base pairs. The continuity in cell division from cycle to cycle, is dependent on the correct RATIOS of the correct nutrients with all ESSENTIAL Proteins present. The Energy production in the Cells, is also dependent on the millions of Mitochondria IN each cell to receive correct ratios of nutrients. This is more meat for your research, otherwise this post will fill a few more pages here.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
[ * Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This website has not been endorsed by FIGU. ]

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Tjames

Post Number: 298
Posted on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob,

It would seem wise to take the most readily available, cheapest and easy to acquire substances (speaking in general terms). Having just listened to "dead doctors don't lie" by Dr. Wallach a couple nights ago, making so called expensive pee doesn't sound like such a bad idea, specifically when relating to ABSORPTION and how much the human actually needs. This is especially important when considering almost all diseased deaths are caused by mineral deficiencies. But that is another topic.

I try to get the purest substances regarding all of my minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids and calcium whenever possible. I buy in discount where I can and try to find a balance at all times.
There is in me the insatiable thirst for knowledge and my personality is inclined to all types of research so usually short snippet results or answers often leave me asking for more. What I'm talking about here is need to know more about these substances and their overall capabilities. After all, my field of study is Science so I tend to delve a little deeper than some. That is not to say that I know any more or less than most here, only that I may be inclined to research to know how it works.

Regarding overall genetics which is my field of interest I am interested in knowing the difference between 10mg of zinc histidine (the name brand) vs. 10mg, 20mg, 30mg etc. of a competitor manufacturing zinc histidine taken with other forms of zinc and or the interaction of other metals etc. etc.

These things interest me greatly so I simply want to find the best way for the human body to "copy" itself through the process of transcription by the DNA, thereby extending the human lifespan.

Salome,

Tim

J_rod7

Post Number: 1001
Posted on Sunday, August 16, 2009 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DNA is found to influence Light Photon Energy.

Watch this VERY interesting video bit, (7.5-minutes),
[ "Gregg Braden Phantom Photon Exp + Pleiadian Clip & Bashar Clips on Paralell Realities" ] = found on YouYube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zf1QMPneIk&feature=related

Now, be advised, this also includes a 'bit' from Barbara Marciniak. She purports herself to be a "channel" for "Pleiadean contacts." WE know that such "contacts" are nonsense, however there may be an explanation why some people make such claims (beyond the "fame or money" factors). ...

Many of us on Earth are originally Spirit which embodied first in the Lyra-Vega Star systems. Our ancestors came to Earth millennia ago, some interbred among with other Earth Humans. So there is BOTH the DNA and the reincarnating Spirits here from the Lyra-Vega AND the ancestors which came here as "the aggressive" humans escaping from the Sirian 'Overlords'. It's in many of us in our DNA; and it's many of us as Spirits now reincarnating here - a sort of "double whammy."

Therefore, IMO, such persons "channeling Pleiadeans" are expressing from their own subconscious / unconscious minds. If undistorted by conscious intent, such revelations from the unconscious minds may still yet hold some Truths worthy of consideration.

My two Pesos

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Ramirez

Post Number: 239
Posted on Monday, August 17, 2009 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A very nice find Rod.

Gregg Braden goes into more detail with this clip which goes some way towards explaining the mechanics of the 1st/3rd weekend peace meditation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzRHuI-pS74&feature=related
Cheers.

Rarena

Post Number: 470
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Ramierez,

Hello, my name is Randy... nice to meet you...

Genome Science?

Gregg Braden is close... but no cigar...

After observing the video you've provided above, there was nothing new there... typical new age lingo: belief, compassion, and stuff...

Reading the material from Billy Meier, I learn with every sentence did not learn a thing from Gregg.

It is important to begin with a good base of truth and not be mislead with hypothesis which are yet to be proven. Looking for the truth is okay, but why not learn from a master rather than a gee wiz pseudo-scientist?

Dyer, Sagen, Dali Lama, belief, compassion, abundance, divine wisdom, all that... you will find... is not quite as it seems and this guy is captured by it... hook... line and sinker...

Ramirez

Post Number: 242
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randy.

Indeed a pleasure.

So as you hint .... where is the cigar ?
Gregg Braden certainly appears to be in a different league compared with say David Wilcock and many of the other mix & match sensationalists.
So if Greg Braden is close and Billy would be right on the mark where would you point towards to get some answers.
Cheers.

Rarena

Post Number: 471
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Again, nothing to do with Genetics...

It is one's own mind and his consciousness, where everything, all roots and fruits and
all human phenomena has the power to become reality.

Macht der Gedanken; the power of thought(mind) Pg 45 issue 1998

Translated from:Die Wurzel und Früchte aller menschlichen Phänomene sind das eigene Bewusstsein und dessen Gedanken,
durch deren Macht alles in die Wirklichkeit umgesetzt wird ...
Ausgabe: 1998

More? http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?cPath=21_27&products_id=52

Gedanken

Creational

Post Number: 347
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tests Begin on Drugs That May Slow Aging:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/18/science/18aging.html
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Ramirez

Post Number: 246
Posted on Thursday, August 20, 2009 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Randy.

Found the book .... written in German .... which I dont read. So no point pursuing that issue.
If it was in .PDF format then a chance as suitable translating software is available.

Thanks anyway.
Cheers.

Cpl

Post Number: 475
Posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - 04:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those who want some links to telomerase and TA-65 these may help. The only source of TA-65 still remains well over $6,000 for 6 months. This is down from over $20,000 so it may become affordable to the public soon, assuming the gene itself which switches this on doesn't become available.

see links:
http://www.tasciences.com/science.html
http://www.tasciences.com/ta65molecule.html
http://www.telomeraseactivation.org/index.html
http://rechargebiomedical.com/index.html

The gene to make the enzyme telomerase is switched off. TA-65 throws the switch on and rebuilds aging telomere.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Tjames

Post Number: 307
Posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Chris!

I read all the pages in every link you put forth.

I found them extremely interesting. Research needs done to activate telomers within the bodies chemistry w/o having to take a supliment "for the rest of your life" LOL

Remember the aging was related to an "aging gene" according to the Meier information. If TA-65 activates that gene, which it appears not to, but I think it activates the lengthening or production of telomerase. They didn't say whether it activated any specific gene but only told the end result.

In either case this TA-65 treatment caught my eye and I'll be following it.

Take Care,

Tim

Silence

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys. I haven't found anything about this in the search option.

Are you familiar with Brooke Greenberg?

She's a 16 year old girl(as of 2009) that apparently hasn't changed mentally, physically or emotionally in the last 12 years. She's the only known case of this sort in the world.

One link from youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcBDQr2FAww&feature=related

Ramirez

Post Number: 271
Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 03:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Silence.
If you examine the lives and deeds of various religious leaders, scientists, politicians, academics, captains of commerce and so on you might find that the person in question is not alone.
Cheers.

Silence

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, judging by expierience - your probably right. I just repeated what I think Dr. Richard Walker said in the video. We could say - "the only well documented case that went public in contemporary times" or something along those lines

Getknowledge

Post Number: 50
Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This case reminds me of a curios question i have about how the Plejaren age.

Since, Semjase, being 300 at the time, was considered to be like a 30 years-old earth woman, does that mean when she was 150 years old she would still looks like a 15 year-old earth teenager?
Tien

Ramirez

Post Number: 274
Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Getknowledge.

Apparently not if you take into consideration Florena's portrait as she was I think 167 at the time it was painted.
You will find it and others on www.futureofmankind.com
Cheers.

Psycloud

Post Number: 85
Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In "Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums" on page 230

The maturity to marriage by the plejaren becomes reached first in the age of 70 years. This indeed doesn't mean that they would not be capable already with the age of 20 to carry out a marriage, purely seen physically, because they are gender-mature already with an average age of 12 years of age.

and for those who want to see the german

Die Reife zur Eheschliessung wird bei den Plejadiern/Plejaren erst im Alter von 70 Jahren erreicht. Das bedeutet zwar nicht, das sie nicht schon mit 20 Jahren fähig wären, eine Ehe zu führen, rein physisch gesehen, denn geschlechtreif sind sie schon mit durchschnittlich 12 Altersjahren.

That tells me that this girl is much different than they.

Hope that helps.
Ken
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page