Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 06, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through October 06, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 894
Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here ya go, Norm...:

The Man-Monkey Connection

Semjase confirmed Meier's presumption that the Darwinian model of humans descending from monkeys was nonsense. She added that the monkeys were actually the result of a "coupling" between early existing humans (degenerated descendants of earlier extraterrestrials) and another animal. Semjase said that the "intermediate mutations, partly human being/partly monkey," are known to us as "Africanus," "Peking Man" and "Neanderthals." She claimed that, as of 1975, descendants of four different kinds of these mutations existed and are what we call "Yeti." (Seventh Contact February 25,1975 Sentences 117-136)

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Ptaah: Naturally, because what my father explained to you corresponds with the truth.

Darwin war ein renommiersüchtiger Mensch, der alles Unerlaubte und Unrechtschaffene tat, um sein Image gross herauszubringen.

Darwin was a human who craved renown, and did everything illicitly and dishonestly to greatly build up his image.

Die darwinsche Evolutionslehre in bezug auf die Erdenmenschen, dass diese ursprünglich aus den Affen hervorgegangen seien, beruht wahrheitlich nicht aus eigenen Gedankengängen oder aus eigenen Forschungen, sondern auf einer tibetischen Legende, dass alle Menschen von acht Affenstämmen abstämmig seien.

The Darwinian teaching of evolution in regard to the Earth humans, that they originally arose from the apes, is truly not based on his own thought processes or from his own research, rather on a Tibetan legend that all humans descended from eight different branches of apes.

Die Legende machte sich Darwin zunutzen, wobei er zur Bekräftigung und Beweisführung seines Betruges gewisse Knochen eines Affenskelettes zurechtfeilte und das Ganze dem damaligen Wissenschaftsgremium präsentierte.

Darwin put the legend to use, whereby he suitably filed certain bones of an ape skeleton in order to substantiate and provide a line of evidence for his deceit, and presented the whole thing to the scientific body of the day.

Billy Darwin als Begründer der sogenannten modernen Evolutionstheorie studierte ja eigentlich Medizin und später dann Theologie, wodurch er mit Buddhisten aus Tibet in Kontakt kam.

Billy Darwin, as founder of the so-called modern theory of evolution, actually did study medicine and then later theology, whereby he came into contact with Buddhists from Tibet.

Allgemein wird er zwar als Naturforscher gehandelt, aber ein solcher wurde er erst, als er an der Weltreise des Vermessungsschiffes ‹Beagle› teilnehmen konnte, das von 1831 bis 1836 in den Weltmeeren unterwegs war.

Indeed, he was generally dealt with as a naturalist, but that role started as he took part in the world voyage of the survey ship "Beagle", which was underway on the world's seas from 1831 until 1836.

Ab 1842, so habe ich nachgelesen, begann er seine umfangreichen Reiseergebnisse aufzuarbeiten und systematisch das umfangreiche Material in bezug auf die Entstehung der Arten zusammenzutragen.

From 1842, as I have read, he began to work on his comprehensive travel experiences, and systematically collected his extensive material together in regard to the origin of the species.

Geologische sowie tiergeographische Beobachtungen liessen ihn an der Richtigkeit der altherkömmlichen Lehre von der Unveränderlichkeit der Arten zweifeln.

Geological observations, as well as those of fauna as it pertains to geography, caused him to doubt the accuracy of the traditional teachings of the inalterability of the species.

Dabei entstand auch sein Hauptwerk ‹Die Entstehung der Arten durch natürliche Zuchtwahl›, das anno 1859 einen Wendepunkt in der Geschichte der Biologie darstellte.

From that also arose his main work, "The Origin of the Species through Natural Selection", which constituted a turning point in the history of biology in 1859.

Mit der Selektionstheorie, die zum Darwinismus resp. zur darwinschen Abstammungslehre führte, erklärte er die zweckmässige Anpassung der Lebensformen an die Umwelt.

With the Theory of Selection, which led to Darwinism, respectively to the Darwinian teachings of descent, he explained the purposive adaptation of forms of life to the environment.

Dass er dabei auch durch den Betrug der Bearbeitung von Affenknochen seine Lehre zu untermauern versuchte, und dass er die tibetische Legende - dass alle Menschen aus acht Affenstämmen hervorgegangen seien - als Wirklichkeit präsentierte, führte dann zur Irrlehre, dass der Mensch vom Affen abstamme, wobei sich diese bis auf den heutigen Tag erhalten hat und selbst die Wissenschaftler diesem Betrug Glauben schenken.

That he thereby also tried to underpin his teachings through the fraud of his adaptation of ape bones, and that he presented the Tibetan legend - that all humans are arisen from eight branches of apes - as reality, then led to the erroneous teaching that the human descended from apes, whereby this has endured until today and even the scientists grant their belief to this deception.

13sb32.htm,http://www.theyfly.com/lost/Archives/meier.p6-11,13sb32.htm

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Norm

Post Number: 1267
Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was talking about the original creature that was used for the creation of the earth human. It may have looked like a monkey or rodent type creature. I remember them saying the Sirians or Lyrian used some type of natural creature that they speeded up the evolution. It would sure be nice to have a Plejaren picture guide for some of this stuff words can only say so much.
My Website

Edward

Post Number: 1414
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 03:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm.....

I understand what you mean. Am familiar with it.

But, we have to keep in mind, as Billy once mentioned, that the Earth is in a
path of being a cross road for many ETs to stop and conduct their Experiments
on Humans as well as Animals; which in true, created many Different sorts of
species, many became extinct and some are still alive, some have degraded into
a wild species, branching out, etc..; as was mentioned of the Big Foot, etc,
as example. It be done through natural 'coupling' or genetic engineering, etc;
what ever they had in house, so to speak. Each ET group had their own
technology advancements, and trying to Progress. As Billy once said: to make a
list of them all, would be too long to list in names. And they all, directly
or indirectly, contributed to Earth what she is now, today.

So, there was indeed, very much Experimentation done, in the past. And what
you are referring to is...somewhere down that list.....; Plejarans(and
forefathers), did say that they do at times, lend a hand, to speed up the
Evolution of a human species. It could be through the above mentioned methods.
And as we know, when compatible enough, through Telepathic Impulses. And
due, with the consent of the High Council of Andromeda, I would think.

That is why, I mentioned it could get quite 'confusing' at times, when the
above information is not known, or familiar to you/anyone.

Edward.

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 56
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Although Rasputin and the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand are not exactly ancient Earth history, they aren't precisely Current Earth Events, either, so I'm opting to post the following here.

From the book by Colin Wilson entitled 'The Occult', on page 499-500 is the following:

"There was one time in which Rasputin may be said to have meddled in politics. He had on two occasions strongly advised the Tsar against going to war about the Balkans, which were claimed by Austria. In June 1914, as everyone knows, Franz Ferdinand was assassinated at Sarajevo by a young Bosnian patriot, and as a consequence, Austria declared war on Serbia. The world's destiny was in the hands of the Tsar, for he now had to make up his mind whether to stand by Serbia and declare war on Austra, or let the Balkans solve their own problems. This was the point where Rasputin's advice would have made all the difference between war and peace. Unfortunately Rasputin was not around to give advice; he had also been stabbed by a would-be assassin in his home village of Pokrovskoe, and was hovering between life and death for weeks.

When I was writing my book on Rasputin I noted the coincidence - that Rasputin and Archduke Ferdinand had been struck down at about the same time - and tried to find the actual date when Rasputin had been stabbed. The accounts seemed to differ; the most reliable historian, Sir Bernard Pares, seemed to think it was on Saturday, June 26, 1914. But Maria Rasputin's book on her father states quite definitely that they all arrived at Pokrovskoe on the Saturday, and that it was the following day, Sunday, when Rasputin was stabbed. This was made even more likely by the fact that he was stabbed after he returned from church. So Rasputin was stabbed on the same day the Archduke was shot. Maria Rasputin gives the time as shortly after two in the afternoon.

I now looked up the assassination of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand. He had felt certain he was going to die even before visiting Sarajevo, telling his children's tutor: 'The bullet that will kill me is already on its way.' Shortly after ten o'clock that morning, a home-made bomb was thrown at his motor-car, but the Archduke and his wife were uninjured. They attended a ceremony in the town hall, leaving half an hour later. It was on the drive back through Sarajevo, at about eleven o'clock, that Gavrilo Princip, a consumptive young student, leaned forward and fired two shots, killing the Archduke and his wife. The carriage was travelling slowly because it had taken a wrong turning, and was now turning back on to its correct course.

Sarajevo and Pokrovskoe are, of course, on different lines of longitude, so the time in the two places differs. I set out to work out the difference. There are 50 degrees of longitude between Sarajevo and Pokrovskoe. It is a simple sum, because the earth passes through 360 degrees when it does a complete turn in twenty-four hours. That is: 180 degrees in twelve hours, 90 degrees in six hours, 45 degrees in three hours. So to turn through 50 degrees it takes exactly three hours and twenty minutes. The Archduke Ferdinand was murdered shortly before eleven. Rasputin was stabbed at 2:15, and 10:55 in Sarajevo was exactly 2:15 in Pokrovskoe. The man whose death caused the First World War, and the man who cold have averted the war, were struck down at the same moment. The coincidence is as extraordinary as any I have come across."

Just something for the other history buffs out there. I happen to have a personal kind of thing for Rasputin and the Romanovs (Russian history in general fascinates me).

Peace;

- Gaia

Rarena

Post Number: 445
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very well researched... by not paying attention to the laws of Creation those things tend to occur.

Also the coincidence and global positions are very provocative and interesting.

This kind of detail could lead to some interesting universal findings... in areas other than history.

Hector

Post Number: 498
Posted on Friday, August 14, 2009 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seems like experts and explorers have found the remains of the Bafath' underground base....

According to the contact notes, The plejaren eliminated any trace of the Gizah' intelligences crafts, devices, appliances, mothership and architecture below the Giza Pyramid. But they left all the natural & artificial caves and tunnels intact. The experts claim this underground system of tunnels and caves is related to the Pharaohs and the ancient history of Egypt...lol...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32417238/ns/technology_and_science-science/

Edward

Post Number: 1464
Posted on Saturday, August 15, 2009 - 02:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector....

Am familiar with what you posted. Very interesting it is...indeed!

I was wondering if the Plejarans even got rid of the Fluidal Forces, present
and which radiated into the walls of the tunnels, etc; with the knowledge,
that the Bafath must have utilized these natural tunnels, etc., for other
purposes or destinations, while they were active.

Good to bring it up...though.

[Any responses: please, at the Fluidal Forces string, thank you....]

Edward.

Norm

Post Number: 1289
Posted on Monday, August 17, 2009 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector, I wonder what Billy would say about this find. Here's another article on this topic.

Egypt - Ancient Cities under the sands of Giza - Tony Bushby (2004)PDF

Link to file:
https://download.yousendit.com/MnFnTkZyTERsMHp2Wmc9PQ
My Website

Smukhuti

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Here is another report published back in 2004 about an alleged finding of Atlantis near Cyprus (as Billy mentioned where the lesser Atlantis was) and speculation that the Giza pyramid being a lot older than currently thought of.

Are these people reading Billy's contact notes?

http://english.pravda.ru/science/tech/29-09-2004/7123-atlantis-0

J_rod7

Post Number: 1002
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings to All in Peace

Norm, thank you for that most interesting link. Imagine what could be said if they knew the truth about the Bafath.

One Very interesting phrase seemed to jump right off the page (metaphorically writing ):

[ "That massive complex
particularly impressed Herodotus and he spoke in awe of the structure:

[ "There I saw twelve palaces regularly disposed, which had communication with each
other, interspersed with terraces and arranged around twelve halls. It is hard to believe they are
the work of man
, The walls are covered with carved figures, and each court is exquisitely built of
white marble and surrounded by a colonnade. Near the corner where the labyrinth ends, there is a
pyramid, two hundred and forty feet in height, ..." ] (emphasis added /Rod)

PS = Norm, there is a 'dead-link' on your website: the Gaiaguys Meier Site

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Enlightenedatlast

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For anyone who has not seen this latest news: http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/08/13/caves-giza.html

British Explorer Andrew Collins found Cave Complexes under the Giza Pyramids. So far there is little information, but I cannot wait to see what they find, if he is not stopped by Zawi Hawass. I hope he is not, only because it will show further proof our humanities existence on Earth and most likely the slave/war mongering type of beings that resided under Giza.

More and more mysteries are being found everyday.

Salmoe to all.

Amanda

Michael_horn

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 02:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://theyfly.com/Meier_Beneath_Pyramid.htm

Enlightenedatlast

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to Everyone:

I was wondering if any of you have heard of the Cahokia Mounds along the Mississippi? I came across it yesterday and starting researching it (because of the pyramid and ancient native american peoples). I found that there "Points of Observance" are one in the same with the Creative Commandments.

Here are their "Points of Observance":

1) We must never kill anyone but in defense of our own lives,
2) we must never know any woman besides our own,
3)we must never take any things that belong to another,
4) we must never lie, nor get drunk,
5) we must not be aborishous
6) we must give generously and with joy and share our subsistence with those who are in need of it.....

There is so much more. Come to find out... they received this message and these points from "a man that appeared to them who came down from the sun" (extraterrestrial Human, is how I would understand it). The man told the Cahokia that he had seen from on high that they (the cahokia) did not govern themselves well, that they had NO master, that each of them had the presumption enough to think himself capable of governing others, while he could not even conduct himself. The man from "the sun" told them that in order to live in Peace among themselves they must observe the points that I mentioned above.

This was over a 1000 years ago. And in the Americas along the Mississippi.

To my understanding, the Museum is looking for people to help translate some of the symbols and such that they are having a hard time with. The museum has forms that you can fill out to help with the Archaeology digs or whatever you can help out with.

Because this is so very close to Creation, to the truth, I am going to go to St. Louis to help probably in the Spring because we are nearing winter and I am sure they won't be digging during the winter. I live in Massachusetts and I will opt to drive to St. Louis myself. If anyone else is interested in this journey of knowledge, let me know.

I think with the spirit symbols that Billy has published, along with the old languages, maybe we can put this piece of the puzzle together. Billy said the pieces are out there, and I feel this is one of them.

(P.S. – I have lived in the U.S. all my life and never knew the cahokia mounds existed until I stumbled on an article about them yesterday. I suppose my spirit was guiding me or maybe someone else helped, either way..... I'm glad I found cahokia.)

Salome to all.

Amanda

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 54
Posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Amanda,
Sounds exciting please keep us all posted will google myself.
Peace John

Markcampbell

Post Number: 249
Posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Amanda ;

It seems to me that this might be an example of a Plejaren instruction . The native American Indians are descendants of the Lyrians .

Salome , Mark

Thomas

Post Number: 715
Posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark, I read something that contradicts what you said.=A0 I read that th= e red race (including the Native American Indians) where one of the origina= l Earth-origin races.=A0 I may have a faulty memory but this is one of thos= e things I have read several times over the last decades of my reading the = material :-)
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Memo00

Post Number: 386
Posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark

if i remember well it was mentioned that the red race is one of the three races result of the natural evolution of the Earth and doesn´t come from other planets as the black or the yellow race.

And yes, Billy has said that their religion has many common points with the true teachings.

take care

J_rod7

Post Number: 1033
Posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings All, Peace Be With You

Mark & Thomas,

Referring to Contact 7, in respect to the races: ...

Billy --
My next question concerns the Earth Human race. We have here the yellow, red, white, brown, and black Human Beings...

Semjase --
102/ On the Earth do exist, not only the five colored races you named, but also others completely unknown to you. 103/ They partly live in places where still no Human Being has found them.

111/ The Heavens's Sons, or star travelers, as we used to call our forefathers, were at home on many kinds of stars, having very different kinds of climate, thus they also evolved races who were able to accommodate themselves since the beginning to those climates. 112/ According to the climate, also skin coloring developed itself, of which there innumerable colors in the Universe. 116/ The present different colored races are thus descendants of the different colored ancestors, who came from different stars.

(So yes, there will be Pure White Humans, Blue Humans, Green Humans, and the Gray 'Squirts' (short and tall Humans). ...
But, ya know, I've never heard of 'fat' star travelers) --/Rod. )

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

From Contact 251

Part 1 here: http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/Contact251Part1.pdf
Part 2 here: http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/Contact251Part2.pdf
Part 3 here: http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/Contact251Part3.pdf

Billy speaking with Ptaah, From Part 1:
"Two large, genetically-manipulated peoples fled from the Sirius regions and settled in an area on the other side of the Sun. This meant they landed within, and then inhabited, a very distant part of a remote solar system; indeed, on planets beyond the galaxy's central sun, the sun of the Milky Way. Eventually, however, they were discovered by space travellers from the Old Lyrian lineage, whereupon they emigrated into the Lyra regions. Ultimately, within more recent terrestrial history, they came to our planet, where they settled in China, Japan and other locations," --(The origin of the Yellow Humans. /Rod)

"Five remnant races fled to Mars from the Sirius regions, while two other races embarked in direction of the sun on the opposite side of the galaxy, as explained previously. The five races fleeing to Mars and Malona/ Phaeton were joined by two other creator-overlord races."

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

From Event Timeline of Earth, here: http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Event_Timeline

22,000,000 years ago --- The first three peoples who first came to Earth simultaneously.
They were the red ones, the brown ones and the white ones.
This came about because the Destroyer had done its work of destruction in the Lyran home systems.

387,000 BCE --- The ET Asasel created Ledon, the father of the dark race (the native African race) with an Earth Human female.
Semjasa created Adam, the father of the white Human race.
Sartael created Tet-el, the father of the red (American Indian) Human race.
Giant humans of up to 33 feet height arise from the mixing of ET Human and Earth human over several generations.
The prophet Henok is born.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

So then, we see two different origins for the red races, the more recent is the inter-breeding of Sartael with an Earth Human Female. (Was she also red.?!. We don't know, this would be speculation).

Now, let there be Peace. -- Salome

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Jgarbush

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, October 03, 2009 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found an article regarding Osiris's tomb which is under the sphynx. Here's a great lecture to back up a lot of what Billy has been saying.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5387825475001846186&ei=KwjISvTLNZr8qAOh4qmCBg&q=tomb+of+osiris+documentary&hl=en#

Jgarbush

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2009 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought this would be appropriate listening material. This is a lecture on the ancient pyramids in Egypt and starts to prove what Billy is saying is true.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5387825475001846186&ei=KwjISvTLNZr8qAOh4qmCBg&q=tomb+of+osiris+documentary&hl=en#

J_rod7

Post Number: 1046
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2009 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings Jgarbush,

WELCOME to the Forum. it is a pleasure to see you posting here, a pleasure to meet you.

That Video, "The Tomb of Osiris Documentary," is an excellent find. You are correct where you declare that this "starts to prove what Billy is saying is true."

One thing said there really grabbed my attention: The Ancients of Kemit / Kepher taught the essence of Spirituality, and the Business of Religion grew out of the Spiritual Teachings. OH, how True, as we still see today in the religious businesses of Rome and Mecca, and the Radical-Right Fundamentalists. Kepher is the principle of becoming in this new life, and of the transformation in the Evolution of the Spirit.

As was also mentioned, how far in antiquity -- 63,000-years -- was this advanced civilization, which corresponds very closely with the ~73,000-years as we know from revealed information.

An excellent book from an Astro-Archeologist (Archeoastronomy), which gives evidence of the real Antiquity, is "The Origin Map: Discovery of a Prehistoric, Megalithic, Astrophysical Map and Sculpture of the Universe" by Thomas G. Brophy, Ph.D., with a forward from John Anthony West (mentioned in the Video).

The Star-alignment dating revealed in this book also gives dates for construction of this structure as 43,000-years BCE and/or 73,000-years BCE. This Structure was found in the (now) desert on the plains of Nabta Playa, more than 100-Km West from the current Memphis on the Nile.

And of course, there WAS a greater River to the West of the current Nile, When the land was lush and green. This is also revealed by the surveys done recently by satellites orbiting above the Earth.

Jgarbush, Thank You for posting this link to a MOST interesting documentary.

Salome

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Jgarbush

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2009 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> My wife and I looked up Salome. I think what you are meaning is Shalom. > Salome makes reference to the be heading of Jon the Baptist.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 57
Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2009 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy/Ptaah explained the Giza Pyramids were constructed under the direction of extraterrestrialsw to line-up with the stars to represent where they came from, and also the distance of earth from the sun at that time.

Was there no other initial function or purpose? Is that all?

http://www.theyfly.com/Pyramids_Stonehenge.htm
Tien

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page