Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 20, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through January 20, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markcampbell

Post Number: 254
Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2009 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is "Salome" . Shalom is a greeting in Hebrew .

Forget the reference to the bible .

Please aquaint yourself with this material first , sir .

Kingman

Post Number: 661
Posted on Thursday, October 08, 2009 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tien,

Pyramids were also built as a safe haven from a coming catastrophe projected to destroy their civilization.
a friend in america
Shawn

Marksmanr

Post Number: 126
Posted on Thursday, October 08, 2009 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

'Salome' means peace in the Ancient Lyrian language.
Reece Stiller

Getknowledge

Post Number: 59
Posted on Friday, October 09, 2009 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shawn, you mean the great flood which Noah was also warned about. I read the pyramids was effective against that as well.

im a little confused because the contact in question reads >Extensive subterranean spaces, components of each pyramid complex, BECAME (not initially?) subterranean villages of varying sizes where their human inhabitants hid from the looming terrestrial dangers and threats from outer space.

In another contact between Billy and Semjase, they mentioned something about 2012 when the sunlight will shine down a pipe-line down the center..but she told him the rest in private.
Tien

Getknowledge

Post Number: 60
Posted on Friday, October 09, 2009 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shawn, you mean the great flood which Noah was also warned about. I read the pyramids was effective against that as well.

im a little confused because the contact in question reads >Extensive subterranean spaces, components of each pyramid complex, BECAME (not initially?) subterranean villages of varying sizes where their human inhabitants hid from the looming terrestrial dangers and threats from outer space.

If it was the perfect design built initially to only be their shelter from looming threats, beside other reasons, why didnt Billy just say that?

In another contact between Billy and Semjase, they mentioned something about 2012 when the sunlight will shine down a pipe-line down the center..but she told him the rest in private.
Tien

Jgarbush

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark

I realized my misunderstanding of salome right after I hit reply. I do appologize for the mistake. As far as reading the material I have been trying to do as much reading as I can along with other things, but I just became familiar with the Meir case about 2 months ago. I'm still learning a lot.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 40
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi guys..
check this out..it says that "shiva crater" [largest crater on earth]in sea which was found to the west of mumbai,india cud be the reason for the extinction of dinosaurs 65 million years ago...not yucatan peninsula.....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33384513/ns/technology_and_science-space/

what did plejaran say for the death of dinosaurs 65 million years ago....

did man once lived along with dinosaurs as paintings are found on the pots which are found in many museums.....

Norm

Post Number: 1320
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder if Billy ever mentioned this.

Advanced Imaging Reveals a Computer 1,500 Years Ahead of Its Time.

http://io9.com/5441889/advanced-imaging-reveals-a-computer-1500-years-ahead-of-its-time
My Website

Edward

Post Number: 1610
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 03:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm....

Am familiar with it.

Possibly, I read about or seen it on a doc.

Interesting, though...

I have not come across Billy mentioning it, though. Perhaps, he may know about
it? Or, the Plejarans? With the knowledge, they do keep themselves up-to-date,
with Earth humans evolution, and their 'gadget' makings.

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 66
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 04:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

469th contact of August 11, 2008
http://theyfly.com/Neanderthals.html

"...modern human beings interbred with Neanderthals and begot offspring...."

"...modern human beings were hunting the Neanderthals and killing them, to use them as food, because the early homo sapiens were cannibals, and as such they by and by wiped out the Neanderthals...."

-----------------------------------
Did We Mate Or Murder Neanderthals?
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/01/07/tech/main6068619.shtml

"....It is clear that early humans were eating Neanderthals.."
Fear not what is not real,never was and never will be.What is real,always was and cannot be destroyed.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1141
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

[ "Did We Mate Or Murder Neanderthals?" ]

According to Ptaah, it looks like we did both = Mate 'em and Ate 'em.

Good find.

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Edward

Post Number: 1614
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 02:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Yes, very perceptive of you! Interesting confirmations!

When I was a kid, I did read about (Modern) humans and the known Neanderthal
species, living side-by-side and even clashing with each other. And the
Cannibalism brings indeed, more...perspective into the matter!

Well, Billy did mention that Cannibalism can be quite Natural, for a human
species to survive. It is even mentioned in our future to come, that there
would be situations when Man of Earth travels into space, HE TO...will once
again, be confronted with such acts, to serve. From necessity, and rational
and reasonable reasoning, Man may...apply such act of consumption procedure,
based as much as possible on Logical Logic. [Meaning, not to kill the first
human you see and to consume it! Circumstantial conditions should be noted,
and applied, here.]

Example: Even in modern times, say in Russia, in the past, in their winter
hunger periods, Humans WERE consumed, and were sold in the marketplace!

If you conduct a search on the internet, you may even find images of this past
history event. [IF, your stomach can take it, I have to add...???]

Thus, it has not always been the 'generalized' jungle cannibal, as is commonly
known: this is just Hollywood's False interpretation of Distorting the facts,
as they truly are(; and so-called historians).

And it is mostly/commonly known, that the female Neanderthals(or from other
tribes) were taken into captivity, and utilized for sexual needs, and
procreation. As has even, been the case, in modern times; thus, MAN...has not
yet lost these traits of selfish impulses, yet, alas.

Edward.

Darren

Post Number: 123
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

did the homo sapiens eat the Neanderthals raw or did they cook em first?

Earthling

Post Number: 353
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren ... they put them in an electric food chopper to make Neanderthal pate. It was very trendy at social gatherings and considered le hor dourves du jour.

Thomas

Post Number: 787
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

l'hors d'oeuvre du jour ;-)
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Markcampbell

Post Number: 327
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I abhor hor d'evour you just get hungry in a hour

Earthling

Post Number: 354
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, aka Patricks Dad en France ... sorry for butchering your language.

Appreciate the lesson.

Thomas

Post Number: 788
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No worries , I was just ribbin' ya :-D=A0 By the way, I am american but jus= t happen to be living here :-)

Thomas

Post Number: 789
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You crack me up Mark!!! :-D=A0 I think we should get back to the topic befo= re we get told to though :-)

J_rod7

Post Number: 1143
Posted on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Neanderthal Tartar, singed on the outside, gives ya more natural enzymes. They also make a good soup, throw in a few roots and wild onions.

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Darren

Post Number: 124
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hehe

All jokes aside, Homosapiens must have found (realized) it much easier to chase down and club Neanderthaw man instead of chasing after much smaller and faster prey/animals. This must be the most likely reason why they got wiped out by the homosapiens coz they were easy prey for thinking man.

Darren

Post Number: 125
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2010 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It doesn't say that in contact 469 but that must be the general reason why they vanished: they were easier to catch then smaller faster animals. Any thoughts?
http://theyfly.com/Neanderthals.html

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 246
Posted on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren,

By the Plejaren's historical report, during the time of the Neanderthals there were also GIANTS upon the planet. It is also known that some Cro Mangon humans were about 7 feet tall. The giants were up to 36 feet tall and were ordinarily cannibals, as were most other humans upon this planet through that primitive and loath term in our history. I sure am glad that those times are past!

Salome,

- Matthew

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page