Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 13, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through March 13, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Darren

Post Number: 135
Posted on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I didn't know there were giants on Earth at that time. Can you show a link to where i can read more on that. I like reading about events in that particular timeframe of our evolution.

Ramirez

Post Number: 372
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mathew,

What about modern cannibal throwbacks like the Repchilds or Rothsaurus who have a habit of devouring humans money .... and reputedly an occasional sacrifice.

Not quite Neanderthal though similar in thinking patterns. Nowdays they wear suits. That's evolutionary progress for you
Cheers.

Sanjin

Post Number: 102
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren. The history of the giants is written in the book OM. There is a translation of the section in the following link:

http://www.tjresearch.info/OM.htm

Note that there were also giants living on the Easter Islands, which is discussed in contact 69. The only translated version (which I know of) can be found in Message from the Pleiades Vol 3.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Darren

Post Number: 138
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks very much for that Ramirez and Sanjin!

Marbar

Post Number: 53
Posted on Monday, January 25, 2010 - 04:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could this be true?
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/01/11/world/main6082523.shtml

Indi

Post Number: 383
Posted on Monday, January 25, 2010 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could what be true?

Could you please provide some form of explanation about the link you wish others to blindly follow and then comment on?

Maybe you could comment on it yourself first, whatever it is?

Robyn

Marbar

Post Number: 54
Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my post number 53, the link is about the pyramids in Egypt.

Sanjin

Post Number: 111
Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2010 - 07:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I'm not mistaken, I think that Marbar wants to know if the pyramids were built by slaves or not.

Here is an answer by Billy from the "Ask Billy" section:

"Only a very small part of the work was done with the aid of telekinetic devices/forces. Most of the work was executed by about 200,000 slaves (plus animals) over a time period of many decades. A huge number of the slaves died during this process. (Altogether a very impressive work!)

The Megaliths were also constructed by human being's hand labor."

The graves which the archeologists have found were most likely not the graves from the builders, but from people who used the pyramids for different functions, like cult temples and tombs. Remember, the pyramids were originally built some 73,000+ years ago.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Bianca

Post Number: 60
Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The history of Greece is very interesting, even Billy and Ptaah can speak the language, how is Billy connected to that part of our earth's history?. And... I am curious to know, who were the people who build the Parthenon in Athens, is it the same construction methods as with the pyramids? and if ET were helping only, then they may have also build the acoustically amazing amphitheaters like the Delphi, which i experienced may years ago and was absolutely fascinated as to how such wonders were built by such 'primitive' civilizations, well, now I know better! can anyone help me with details?

Marbar

Post Number: 65
Posted on Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope this a a good place to post this. It is about the Piri Reis Map.
http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_1.htm

Tjis map was found in 1929 and historians discovered it was drawn by a Turkish admiral name Piri Reis in 1513. The thing about his map is that is shows a somehow, very accurate drawing of the northern coast of Antarctica, the northwestern coast of Afirca, the southeastern coast of South America, and some of the coast of Europe. Have any of you FIGU members or Billy or the Plejarens ever heard of this map? The thing about this map is, the only way this map can have good accuracy id someone was in a airplane over the areas on the map.

Edward

Post Number: 1684
Posted on Monday, February 15, 2010 - 03:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca.....

Well, you can learn Greek-Latin at school. Mostly in many study packets, so to
speak. Even at one of the schools I worked, they even gave Greek.

Parthenon in Athens, as many other structures...are very similar to the
Turkish constructions; thus, I would think that the Greek structures were
derived from the Turkish structures, Logically speaking(?).

In the sense, it was mentioned that the Turkish Civilization was way ahead of
the Greeks. I lost the count, but it is very tremendous in century count.

Thus, I guess, we would have to go back to the Turkish links, which may
reflect back onto the Greek civilization and their building structures....?

I think D & V, did a translation on this? You can ask Dyson?

Dyson: you there and reading.....:-)

Edward.

Memo00

Post Number: 411
Posted on Monday, February 15, 2010 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar

i have read about that map before

since human history is not as it has been told to us by our teachers it is logical that here and there things appear from time to time that seem to contradict the official facts.

I haven´t found anything about that map in the few Contact notes i have read until now.

In books and in the web one can find small pieces of the jigsaw that support Billy´s affirmations about the human being existing since millions of years ago on Earth and about advanced technology and flying machines with terrible weapons not so long ago. (fossilized footprints (with shoes), paintings in the caves depicting possibly dinosaurs, tales about space machines and nuclear wars in ancient books, maybe not everything is authentic but also not all is false)

J_rod7

Post Number: 1184
Posted on Monday, February 15, 2010 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to All In Peace

Hello MarBar,

The Piri Reis Map is fairly recent in the total Human history. This being derived from even older maps which had been stored in the Library of Alexandria, in Egypt, before it burned down. Many copies of scrolls, from THIS Library in Egypt, were made and carried to Greece and Turkey. Original versions for the Alexandria Library were obtained for the Library as copied, in true artistic forms, from libraries in and of the Kingdoms of Persia, India, Tibet, and/orNepal. In the times of High Culture in Egypt, the Library sent out Scribes to every 'corner' of the known Earth, to acquire scrolls and writings, or copies, of all known Sciences and Philosophies for the Library. This is also how the mathematics of India and Persia came to Greece.

The original was indeed made by Arial Surveys before the last Ice-Age. Made before the Axis of the Earth was turned in the Cataclysm of the destruction = the sinking of Atlantis, and the resulting Deluge (Great Flood). In that time, before the Cataclysm, The Antarctic continent was a tropical land of Jungles. The Piri Reis version is a copy from the copy, from the copy, from the original.

For a look at an even greater Map discovery, buy & read the book: The Origin Map by Thomas G. Brophy, Ph.D. This is a map set in Stones, found in the desert of Egypt, Star-dated to ~73,000 BCE. As the author describes: "[The] Discovery of a Prehistoric, Megalithic, Astrophysical Map and Sculpture of the Universe." Some truly astonishing revelations set in these Stones, long buried in the desert sands, analyzed by an expert in the field of Astro-Archaeology.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Markcampbell

Post Number: 376
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca ;

From this forum I have learned that Ptaah has a great interest in Minoan society and history , possible some interaction there . Paracleseus the mathematician , was Lyran in past lives . As far as Billy's past lives , I don't know .

Kind Regards , Mark

J_rod7

Post Number: 1185
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

?!?

Hello Ed,

As you have mentioned: ["Even at one of the schools I worked..."] ...

Just being curious: Which school was that, where located, what type of school, &c. What sort of 'work?' ... Teacher, or ...?

Peace

!?!
~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Scott

Post Number: 1934
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

King Tut died of a broken leg and Malaria...

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20100216/ML.Egypt.King.Tut/

Edward

Post Number: 1695
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 05:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott....

Yes, have also accumulated the information.

Wonder what Billy's take is on this??

Edward.

Anday727

Post Number: 93
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

...the archaeologists who found the tools on Crete noted that the style of the hand axes suggested that they could be up to 700,000 years old...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/16/science/16archeo.html

Salome,
Dejan

Mahigitam

Post Number: 109
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

215th Contact, February 28, 1987

Billy : Aha. And since we’re already talking about down there: what was up with Sodom and Gomorrah; what actually happened there – how were these two cities destroyed?

Quetzal : Several factors are to be mentioned: On the one hand, a meteorite fell to the Earth and exploded high over the area of the two cities... this led to devastating destructions of both cities, triggering a massive earthquake, by which the earth was torn open – like in Petra – and by underground volcanic activity, small and larger chunks of sulfur were flung high and across the country, which also naturally caused much disaster, and by this – as also by the exploding meteorite – many people were killed.

The remaining part of the total destruction was caused by the megalomaniac and crazy God of the Hebrews, an extraterrestrial who had his headquarters deep under the pyramid of Giza.

Corroboration : August, 2001

Scientists uncover Sodom's fiery end
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1497476.stm

"ground next to the Dead Sea is very unstable, lying on the joint between two of the Earth's tectonic plates which are moving in opposite directions. The area is vulnerable to earthquakes.Geological and archaeological evidence suggest that a huge one took place about four and a half thousand years ago - the time of the Biblical destruction.....But more conclusive evidence is still needed."
In nature there are no names... - mahigitam

Markcampbell

Post Number: 412
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recently came across a 1985 Pound coin , which had this Welsh inscription on the side of the coin :

PLEIDIOL WYF I`M GWLAD
English translation: True I am to my country

The word PLEIDIOL is curious , and I wonder if this would signify the word True or Truth . If there is a connection there ,it may have started with the Welsh Druid Merlin , who was involved with the Plejarin Keridwena . Quetzal's account of the history indicated that Merlin never knew that she was from another world , but it may have been that she had told him that her people were Plejaren .

Another one :

I came across a French coin with a beautiful female sowing seeds . In the book description , she is caled " Semeuse" , the Sower.

MC

Sitkaa

Post Number: 218
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What can be more socially/self healing than retracing through history the socially/self taboo? Such topics as racial tensions are just as important as so many other analogous life situations such as simple hunger. Soon we will all hunger to understand history. Time and timelines are awarenesses just as they are also life situations. Indeed they are just waves of conceptual perspectives, and when love is the song, everything is in tune.
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 219
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If the history of the human race shows anything, it is that societies coalesce around sexy women. As prejudiced as it may at first seem, it is just a fundamental way in which humans work together. So, if you want to build a better society, how should you go about it? Allow women to control the direction and reins of our genetic evolution.
Love is always the way

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 79
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 06:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Moderator please delete the previous and replace it with this one please !!!

Dear Sitkaa,

I fully agree with you hypothesis, however, no matter how viable the choices as they are as they may be, are still being controlled by the ruling factors of male domination! There are so many beautiful minds <--- Metaphorically speaking that are just simply not being allowed for whatever reason or reasons! Politics, religions, bitterness, hate, racism etc... the list goes on and on !!!

Things have changed yes, but we still have a very very long way to go from the days of subjugation and the suffragettes to the final viable revelation and completion of an advancement to a totally new and equal common cause ... that of us all truly being weaved together, as one!

< A fallen One...

"Many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices." ~ Voltaire

-------
Done

(Message edited by indi on March 13, 2010)
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page