Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 23, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through March 23, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Borthwey

Post Number: 157
Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren;

Yes they should be either pancake-shaped beings (LOL), or ant-sized (the higher the gravity the smaller the beings), at least if the planet's density was comparable to our own.

That seems to me like a mistake or an invention of the kind that is typical of Randy Winters's presentations...
David

Brncvngtn

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 05:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi darren.I wondered about that planet nippon myself if people actually lived on that planet and would tend to think the inhabitants on it would be giants compared to us if the planet was 500 times the size of Earth.
Brian C.
peace in Wisdom

Darren

Post Number: 203
Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know we shouldn't be looking at Winters material but I'm only mentioning him because I have nothing else to go by and wanted to know if these figures he gave were correct. I did a search here as well as at Futureofmankind website and found nothing that mentioned the size of Nippon.

If the moon was a fifth the size of the Nippon, like Earth is with its moon, then Nippon will be 2500 times bigger then earth! Jupiter is 1300 times the Earth.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 135
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 02:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren, you made a major miscalculationn there!

The Moon is One Fourth (1/4) the size of the Earth, so if the Moon was One Fifth (1/5) The size of Nippon it means the Planet was just slightly larger. That is to say, the Moon's size times 4 is the size of the Earth, and the Moon's size times 5 is the size of Nippon, if the Winters information is ok.

Sonik.

Darren

Post Number: 204
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sonik, I suspect Randy was reading from contact notes that haven't been translated into English yet because I haven't seen any reference to Nippon in English translations notes at Futureofmankind.

All Randy said about Nippon and its Moon with reference to their size is "that SMALL Moon whizzing around that planet (Nippon) is 500 times the size of Earth" There was no reference to size between Nippon and its Moon, so I used our Earth/Moon as a comparision. I thought (guessing) our moon was a 1/5 the size of Earth, but even 1/4 doesn't make much difference.

I have seen many errors in Winters tape collection. Is this another one?

Sonik_01

Post Number: 136
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Darren,

It's just a very sloppy, discontinuous mess, is what the Winters tapes are. He presents the info in a very sloppy and illegitimate manner that makes the info lose it's validity. He mixes up some things, adds others, and takes away some. All in all, he does more damage than someone who straight out refuses the info because if you refuse the information, the person at least has a chance to get it straight from the original source. I personally have never listened to all of the Winters Tapes but I just listened to it for a little while, read a transcript of it I got a jist of how sloppy his reporting was like. I almost shiivered when hr stared answering questions!!!!

Brncvngtn

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik.I've listened to the Randy Winter tapes too.I assume what you are saying is sloppy is the tapes about the spiritual information and not Billie Meier's contacts or were you talking about all of the tape?I don't read German and would like to knows some of the things he talked about was misleading because I don't want to be misguided especially with the spiritual information.
Just thinking about it right now I wondered if what he says about "the Bomerang" is true where he sys your thoughts go out into the universe in positive or negative form and come back to you the opposite polurization to reconsider the thought from a different view point.
I agree with you that alot of what he was saying doesn't seem like it made sense even though I can't read German,some things just didn't seem right to me.
If you can point out a few things that were wrong I would appreciate it.

Brian C.
peace in Wisdom

Markcampbell

Post Number: 425
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it's Nissan .

Darren

Post Number: 205
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik,

I agree!

I think its best if I just forget Winters material altogether and assume that as being another of his many many mistakes in that tape collection.

Darren

Post Number: 206
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I think it's Nissan ."

Thats right! Sorry I was thinking of Nippon (TV) which we know is japanese Tv station.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 137
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Brian C.,

I think mostly Winters (perhaps) didn't understand the information presented to him by Billy and for sure didn't concentrate on presenting it accurately. Like I said I haven't listened to the tapes but mostly transcripts and a few snippets here and there. I really don't wanna listen to them either because Id rather be sure to know what I know is 100% accurate instead of having someone lie to me about it. If I listen to the Winters tapes I will never be sure that I know what I know is real

By the way, it talks about the boomerang effect in The Psyche, but I never understood it. Maybe you or I can ask Billy next time in the next round of questions!

Brncvngtn

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 04:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Sonik.Yeah "the Bomerang " is supposed to be based on an effect that was written in Billie'S book "The Psyche".That book was translated to english years ago and maybe we can find it somewhere on the web.Evntually I guess we have to learn the german language on continue to read the english translations.

Brian
peace in Wisdom

Norm

Post Number: 1346
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 02:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I totally disagree. Winters tapes & videos have brought many people to the Meier case. It works as an intro & if you care enough about the case there is now a ton of ways to get the almost accurate translations & compare what errors there are in the tapes etc. At one time the Stevens books & Winters info were the ONLY thing out there & there was no Internet to look more into it. It never hurt me in my journey to Meier & I started with Light Years, Stevens & Winters.
My Website

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1093
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Norm,

You write, "It (being Winters tapes & videos) never hurt me in my journey to Meier ... "

With great respect, old friend, I totally disagree.

I see this in your dogmatic attitude towards Billy and those few teachings of which you are aware through those few translations which are available.

"Winters ist ein Profitgieriger Schurke" (Winters is a profit-hungry scoundrel) Ptaah, 255th contact, May 13th, 1996

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/randywinters.htm

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/RW.index.htm

scoundrel = one without honor; a villain

Love,
Dyson

Norm

Post Number: 1347
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson, Dogmatic attitude towards Billy. What are you talking about? I've done my homework & Billy has said some things that puzzle me as well. But I have found out over the years when i've disagreed with Billy it can come back & get you & Billys proven right. I'm not afraid to be wrong. You see I'm still hitting him about the NWO. Read my latest question to him. He talks about a powerful group again in the GOT, but never names them. All the while saying there's no NWO group. Then saying its the CIA. Well guys in the CIA retire so there must be a post CIA organization as well & if there is whats it name.
My Website

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1101
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 12:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Lets leave the PoZ alone. Please.

How can you expect Billy to "prove" that the crop circles are all made by Earth jokers with boards and strings just by him TELLING you (again)?

THAT'S dogmatic, and the antithesis of what Billy teaches. Winters poisons.

HOW do explain all those otherworldly aspects and anomalies I described? Where'd those tiny balls of magnetised pure 100.0000% iron come from - perfectly distributed in a mathematically precise manner right across the patterns and extending OUTSIDE the patterns too? And HEAPS of other scientifically proven material stuff?

Cheers!
Dyson

Darren

Post Number: 207
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

How do you know if those anomalies you speak of aren't from high tech secret service equipment instead of by ET's?

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1102
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Darren,

I don't know for sure.

But the Euclidean geometry and the overall anti-D.O. message is not D.O., obviously.

As to the anomalies I mentioned (PURE) iron and glass miro-spheres, etc. - they are not "boards & ropes and other primitive means" as claimed by Billy and the Plejaren. That was my point.

Cheers!
Dyson

Darren

Post Number: 208
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

I didn't know either. Thats why I decided to go with what Billy says on this one.

The secret services seems the most likely culprit anyway because I never believed/figured all those complex crop circles can be done so perfectly always by weekend citizen hoaxers.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1104
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren,

But Billy and Ptaah say they are made with boards and ropes and other primitive means, not hi-tech black ops devices.

And these beautiful and mysterious forms which appear in fields have been recorded for centuries, if not millennia. They are truly ancient and not new by any means.

Mowing Devil

And why would secret services create so many beautiful art works all over the world while - at the same time - viciously doing everything they can to deny the reality of extraterrestrials and ridicule anyone who suggests otherwise, including crop circle promoters??

Seriously. It's not even slightly logical.

And how could secret services know about the 4th and 5th theories of Euclidean geometry when no prior terrestrial source did? That makes no sense at all to me.

And - technically - really - how exactly are they executed?

Natürlich gab es auch schon damals zivile Beobachter von UFOs, doch wurde darüber grundsätzlich nichts in den öffentlichen Medien bekanntgegeben, wenn dies zu vermeiden war.

Naturally already in those times there were civilian observers of UFOs, but if this was to be avoided, there would still be fundamentally nothing given recognition in the open media.

Also liess man die Bevölkerung im Glauben, dass die seltsamen Fluggeräte eigene geheime Flugmaschinen seien, die eben erst einmal getestet würden.

They also led the population to believe that these strange flying devices were their own secret flying machines, which were just then undergoing initial testing.

Bewusst wurde also bereits damals das Volk hinters Licht geführt.

Therefore the people already at that time were knowingly being led into the dark.

Es wurde verschwiegen, was die UFOs effectiv waren, nämlich ausserirdische und teilweise fremddimensionierte interplanetare Fluggeräte, die von intelligenten erdfremden Besatzungen gesteuert wurden.

Silence was maintained regarding what the UFOs effectively were, namely extraterrestrial, and partly foreign-dimensional, interplanetary flying devices controlled by crews foreign to Earth.

Die Fluggeräte wurden damals natürlich noch nicht als UFOs bezeichnet, sondern mit anderen Namen belegt.

Naturally in those days the flying devices were not yet called UFOs, but were given other names.

Das aber trägt der Tatsache nichts ab, dass bereits nach dem Ausbruch des Ersten Weltkrieges der amerikanische Präsident, Woodrow Wilson, im Jahre 1915 eine Geheimhaltung im Bezug auf die ausserirdischen Flugobjekte anordnete und Massnahmen erliess, die sich mit den beschriebenen decken.

But that doesn’t diminish the fact that already after the outbreak of the First World War, in 1915, the American President Woodrow Wilson ordered a nondisclosure in respect of extraterrestrial flying objects, and decreed measures to cover himself with what had been written.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meierv7p438-444.htm

Cheers!
Dyson

Darren

Post Number: 209
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

I also remember the P's saying somewhere that we (citizens) wouldn't believe the technical gadgets/equipment our secret services have. I distinctly remember them saying that not even the military have some of the high tech gadgets. Some of these gadgets could be responsible for creating some of these crop circles which made you incorrectly believe that they were made by ET's when they weren't. Do you think thats possible?

Darren

Post Number: 210
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I meant to say "....which COULD HAVE made you incorrectly believe....."

Darren

Post Number: 211
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

I hope you don't mind if I ask you a few questions about some things you said in your 1104 post.

"But Billy and Ptaah say they are made with boards and ropes and other primitive means, not hi-tech black ops devices."

Can you please provide a link to where Billy and P's say that ALL crop circles are made by boards and ropes alone? Or where they say that no hi-tech black ops devices created CC's?

"And these beautiful and mysterious forms which appear in fields have been recorded for centuries, if not millennia. They are truly ancient and not new by any means."

Yes but that picture you provided is of a very basic crop circle? (but we're talking about complex ones?) I never seen pictures of any COMPLEX crop circles before, say 1970-80. Can you provide any pictures or evidence that there were COMPLEX CC's being created centuries, if not millennia ago as you claim?

"And why would secret services create so many beautiful art works all over the world while - at the same time - viciously doing everything they can to deny the reality of extraterrestrials and ridicule anyone who suggests otherwise, including crop circle promoters??"

This seems slighty contradictive to me considering we know that secret services are behind various ET disinformation campaigns: (promoting) abductions, ufo sightings, ATS websites, ect. (and most likely CC's too)
But how could the secret services be denying the reality of extraterrestrials, as you say, when they are in the business of generating (false) ET reports, contacts and so forth for their disinformation campaign?

Remember this in the archives -

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/8938.html#POST32092

"AboveTopSecret.com is a Government COINTELPRO (Counter Intelligence Program) Disinformation Operation that is CIA and Government funded to publish and promote disinformation as part of the U.S. Government's agenda to deflect and discredit conspiracy theorists.

The proof -

http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/2006/01/cointelpro-updates-above-top-secret.html

Other forms of proof -

Trace route on http://www.abovetopsecret.com/, the Node Name is listed and maintained by the government.

IP Address 213.206.128 213.206.129 213.206.130

Node Name Gov-bb21-lan-14 Gov-bb22-lan-15 Gov-bb23-lan-16

Location Langley, Virginia
MS 60

Network Used whois.nic.mil (for military network information)

It was difficult to get the IP Address, It was spoofed and looped over 9 times. Anyway Langley, Virginia is where the CIA headquarters is. I'm more than concerned."

http://www.redpillpress.com.au/blog/2006/01/08/are-sp00ks-running-abovetopsecret/

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page