Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 07, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through July 07, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Justsayno

Post Number: 191
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe Christian F. could give Billy's answer again, but only this time in german. Maybe that could solve it once and for all? I know Billy talks about some extraterrestials as having a human form, so would he say man instead of human?
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Darren

Post Number: 212
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I forgot to also include that the secret services are also generating (false) ET reports, contacts, abductions, ect for their supposed future alien invasion hoax as well as for thier (present) ET disinformation campaign, but most people here knew that anyway.

The future alien invasion hoax is probably the main reason behind why they are making all these CC's for; so they can point to them as further evidential proof that we are being visited by aliens. IMO their building their (false) case history on ET's.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1109
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren,

"But Billy and Ptaah say they are (ALL) made with boards and ropes and other primitive means, not hi-tech black ops devices" is what I wrote (a few times now).

Look through my recent postings and you'll see where I've repeatedly provided the same URLs to the same articles by Vivienne which provide the links you are still asking me to to provide you here.

If you look at the video I recommended, you'll see lots of very complex crop circle designs in medieval Anglo-Celtic art. And the book I recommended is also a good source of info in that regard.

Do your OWN research, mate, or you'll get nothing of value out of it. :-)

I've given you HEAPS more than enough to get on with.

Cheers!
Dyson

Davidmg

Post Number: 41
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How would Mr. Meier reply back if someone was to re-word the meaning of "Crop Circles". Would He answer differently ? Mr. Meier is very logical. If a question is referring to circles then Mr. Meier may answer back only about circles and maybe not about the other complex designs or patterns. I must say for a select small group of people who are capable of producing very complex patterns in the middle of a dark night is very impressive.

Any thoughts that maybe some of the crop designs are made in the few hours at night through process of highly focused sound waves. What frequency whom ever is doing this is way beyond my knowledge. But what I am beginning to realize is that sound wave are the key to many mysteries yet unsolved.

Just thoughts

Davidmg

Darren

Post Number: 218
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

Thanks for the links, and i apologize for the late reply but there was a lot of material there i had to go through, and some of it i glossed over.

On closer inspection I now think there could be a possibility that some of them were made by ET's but that would be a very small number. Yes there are some things that don't make sense, but I'd rather not continue to discuss them now, instead let it be.

Sorry for not checking out those links the first time.

Gib_niner

Post Number: 109
Posted on Friday, May 07, 2010 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey all,

just a quick question - on the nazca lines.
Ok in contact 229 it explains how the drawings are made by humans - all thats fine, however - have been watching this new histroy channel documentary...

http://www.youtube.com/user/DennyFromSpaceAgain#p/u/7/-Pg446AZdy0

at the beginning it clearly shows how the mountain must have had been made flat at some point, which i had forgotten about, wow, literally chopped off mountains. (!) (good footage of scenery in this doco by the way (esp. part 9)- years ago you'd have to make do with a black and white photo in a book or something that just just gave an idea or estimation of the whole thing - think its fair to say that there is a bit more on offer here)

Anyway, so ok the pictures or 'scrapes' were done by humans, thats fine, but does anyone know the how or why of the 'runway' if we will call it that - or the artificially flattened mountain as it were?? Not really an expert on nazca lines etc. - would be interesting to know. dont recall that there was any mention of that part (flattened mountain) when Billy was talking to Ptaah about Nazca and Mayans.

Guess we can probably take it as a given that ETs flattened the area using high-tec. (?)
However - dont see the point of a vast flat area runway - ETs would not usually need or require this. or would they perhaps? if the bunch that settled in this area were a little less developed technologically than P's and the rest? although technologically good enough to laser off the mountains. lol
though maybe they just needed a very long area just for Parking in - either one Hell load of beamships sitting side by side or... alternatively - maybe just instead...one very long (cigar-shaped?) mothership is all.

also btw - if you let the video run on, at the end, Daniken talks a bit more about the mysterious character of Enoch - is interesting.
Giorraíonn beirt bóthar,

Sean.

Edward

Post Number: 1784
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2010 - 01:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sean....

Nice piece of investigation you did there!

Well, I guess, just like any type of - Airport -...there must always be a
large area of ground for clearance space, if you will. Which is very common,
and I guess...this configuration was taken into account.

Perhaps, a very Small Mother ship may have found itself above the grounds;
with the knowledge, that the Plejarans did mention that a Mothership of a
certain size has to keep itself within the code of not even think of entering
the Earth's atmosphere. [We know what happened to the Tunguska Mothership,
not? They even broke this code; mechanical problems or not.]

Makes me think of the Cigar ship I encountered in the mid 70's, with a couple
of band members on Easter morning, 3.00; which may have been just within the
size configuration that it could enter Earth's atmosphere. But, it was LARGE!
BIG! Or, they may have broken the code, also?

And we have to keep in mind, that the last thorough investigation by the
Plejarans and Federation was that a great majority of UFOs, crafts, etc. were
of EARTH Origin; Natural phenomenas (as even Michael posted, a couple of
weeks back), Electric distortion...similar to Barney and Betty Hill's
experience, and go so on!! Much was cleared up. Thus, there was NOT 'that
much' Real/Authentic Extraterrestrial visitors as Man had presumed! So, this
brings us into a different perspective of perception, concerning the
mentioned.

Thus, EARTH Origin, could be Time/(inter-multi)Dimensional travelers, etc.,
still WITHIN Earth's configuration of existence.

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 974
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2010 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where did you hear about this code?=A0 It sounds a little like the material= has been scrambled again, even if not intentionally...
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Gib_niner

Post Number: 111
Posted on Tuesday, May 11, 2010 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey edward, wow - you saw a cigar shaped craft - with a couple of band members

-- top stuff! (i.e. - way to go!)

and re: link..yeah just just thought it was some nice good scenic footage there is all really - (hard to know about the mountain, seems very strange indeed) although, now that you mention it, do think i remember all-right about how the motherships are tending to be typically staying quite a fair ways out or away-from from planets themselves.
also on another pt. - one of the guys speaking in that clip is pretty much getting it fairly close then isn't he when he is throwing out conjecture on what the Nazcans may have been using the designs for, just walking along (or as he says walking along the 'spiritual labryinth' as it were)- using the scrapes for cult religious purposes/ceremonies... experiencing 'epiphanies' and so forth. The usual cultic-erroneous human behaviour! - criminally so wrong. (and at that, typically involving quite a mind-boggling degree of needless barbarism no end!)

229th Contact

11. On the holy god day that was set at that day when day and night were of equal length, the entire people were walking in long marches over the scrape pictures and honouring the gods, and they performed rituals and ceremonies to the honour of their great and powerful gods.
12. In order to make their gods peaceful, “lower” human beings, like slaves, enemies and “unwanted people” etc. were sacrificed and killed in such a way that they were bound onto special altars, and a heavy wooden thorn or stone thorn was driven into the forehead and the skull, and a cactus thorn was driven through the lips, to shut up their mouth for all times and to silence them.
13. Those ceremonies were executed by the priests, who were “holy” men and who led a prosperous life.

11. Am heiligen Göttertag, der für die Zeit der Tag- und Nachtgleiche festgesetzt war, wurde den Göttern gehuldigt, indem das ganze Volk über die Scharrbilder wanderte in
12. Und um die Götter friedlich zu stimmen, wurden ‹niedere› Menschen, wie Sklaven, Feinde und ‹Unerwünschte› usw., geopfert und also getötet, indem ihnen auf speziellen Altären, auf denen die Opfer festgebunden wurden, ein schwerer Holzdorn oder Steindorn in die Stirnpartie und in den Schädel getrieben und ihnen ein Kaktusdorn durch die Lippen gestossen wurde, um ihnen für alle Zeiten den Mund zu verschliessen und sie zum Schweigen zu bringen.
13. Diese Handlungen wurden von den Priestern durchgeführt, die ‹heilige› Männer waren und ein wohlhabendes Leben führten.

ok Salome.
Giorraíonn beirt bóthar,

Sean.

Edward

Post Number: 1786
Posted on Tuesday, May 11, 2010 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sean....

Positive to know that you remembered the relating the Code.

I am familiar with the Barbaric Rituals, yes. One way for those False
GODs(ETs) to keep the humans 'under their thumb', as they say; if not through
their own ignorant evolution.

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 192
Posted on Friday, May 21, 2010 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/File:2_moons_over_Prehistoric_Earth.jpg
If the ancient earth had 2 moons, i think there would be something left behind on earth regarding their existence in the form of geological evidence & so on....

If anybody could get their hands on this book(What if the Earth had Two Moons?, http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/culturelab/2010/05/ten-speculations-on-the-solar-system.php) or know well enough about geology could say something about this...

p.s: by the way in the above photograph of 2 moons, is that photo taken above the surface of earth through clouds(horizontal shapes)?
The real does not die, the unreal never lived - Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

Thomas

Post Number: 983
Posted on Friday, May 21, 2010 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That photo was taken from one of the moons as I recall, and not from the Earth. Earth is the more distant body in that photo I believe.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 489
Posted on Friday, May 21, 2010 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The photo is viewing one of the moons rising the horizon with the earth directly behind it , taken from the surface of the other moon , during prehistoric times .

Scott

Post Number: 1989
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2010 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think we have to be careful with the image depicting two moons. That image was taken from a video of a Wendelle Stevens Photo Album by Randolph Winters. Considering much of the falsification of Billy's photos, unless it is in the contact notes, I am not sure it is a legitimate image...

Mqhassan

Post Number: 93
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that we are going too far with this without further analysis. The Moon we have was mentioned to have been inserted into Earth orbit only 4.5 million years ago. Stabilizing the Earth's axis helped in the development of the human race.

If we had two moons before, where did they dissapear in several million years ?

There should have been clear PL literature on that, and what happened to them.

Time travel should have a limit to a maximum value, as there are physical limitations on that.

It requires further study

Salome

Mohammed

Jonzie

Post Number: 71
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2010 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wasn't Venus the other moon until it was pulled into its current orbit? I know I read that. Let me try to find it.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

Edward

Post Number: 1793
Posted on Tuesday, May 25, 2010 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jozie....

I understand what you are referring to.

It was the time that the Destroyer Comet...made her way some 75,000 years
ago, or something and, caused devastation and destruction. And some 10,000
years ago, reentered the Sol System, Venus was tipped from her original obit
which was around Uranus! Thus, if she were orbiting around Uranus, she was
indeed a 'moon/satellite' of, the mentioned. Thus, in such manner she, Venus,
obtained her own trajectory within our system...and no longer functions as a
moon/satellite.

Edward.

Jonzie

Post Number: 73
Posted on Tuesday, May 25, 2010 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, it originally started as a moon of Uranus. Then I thought on the second pull, it was caught in our orbital field. Then on a THIRD tug was pulled into its current orbit. I was sure it was a three step process. I could be wrong. I am sorry if I am wrong but I think I'm right.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

Justsayno

Post Number: 268
Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2010 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_01

1#SECOND_.22MOON.22_OF_EARTH
SECOND "MOON" OF EARTH
Research into Earth's close and distant surroundings revealed that a second, much smaller moon is trailing Earth on a complicated track around the sun. Astronomer Paul A. Wiegert
of the Department of Physics and Astronomy, York University, Ontario, Canada, reports that the recently discovered mini moon is an asteroid 5 kilometers [3.1 miles] in diameter. To the naked eye this mini moon appears invisible as it moves around the Earth in a "horseshoe orbit." The approximately one-year orbital period for this second Earth companion is strongly influenced by our planet. Saturn and its two satellite moons,
Janus and Epimetheus, form a similar configuration with their triangular-celestial-body pattern. The asteroid, respectively mini moon, is known as "3753." Every 385 years it approaches the Earth to within 12 million
kilometers [7.5 million miles], approximately 31 times the mean distance from Earth to the Moon. For this reason, the threat of a collision with our planet is virtually non-existent, even though this chunk repeatedly intersects Earth's orbit.—Calculations reveal that the last close encounter occurred more than 100 years ago, and that in 1998 the minimum distance to the asteroid moon will be 50 million kilometers [31 million miles], or approximately 130 times the mean distance from Earth to the Moon. According to some calculations, and in spite of its complicated orbit, asteroid 3753 has allegedly already been Earth's faithful companion for several millions of years.
However, the Pleiadians/Plejarans have stated that the chunk has only orbited the Earth in its present position for approximately 75,000-80,000 years, from the time when planet Malona or Phaeton, respectively, was destroyed.
Billy
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Norm

Post Number: 1374
Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did Billy ever have anything to say about the Baghdad Battery? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2804257.stm
My Website

Edward

Post Number: 1803
Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2010 - 01:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm....

I think he did. It was discussed at the previous PAR board, in the past.

I think it was Shannon, who came with some interesting insight. You will have
to ask her for the details.

Edward.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 507
Posted on Wednesday, July 07, 2010 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ancient Device excavated from US government property

This apparently ancient device was excavated from government property and quickly buried again with several others like it . That is a dumpster to the left , so it's huge .There were writings on it that looked like cuneiform , heirogliphs and Sanskrit.

Lth

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, July 07, 2010 - 12:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is your answer:

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesD/color2.jpg

It is a magnet from a fusion energy program.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page