Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 30, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health » Archive through July 30, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 252
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just sent this email to Paul Daives and Catherine Hughes at Arizona State University (beyond.asu.edu). Perhaps they will take me up on my offer (although I hold my breath not at all);

Dear Mr. Davies and Ms. Hughes,

Regarding matters pertaining to the existence of extraterrestrial life, being the American media representative for the only person, Mr. Billy Meier of Switzerland, who can actually make an ironclad case for proof of such, I'd like to make a comprehensive presentation, at the university, to support my claims.

As a very frequent media guest and lecturer, I am very comfortable with challenges of all sorts, which are made especially easy to handle by virtue of Mr. Meier's abundant, still irreproducible physical evidence and - more importantly - by the voluminous amount of specific, accurate, scientific and world event related information that he published years, even decades, before "official discovery". (It also doesn't hurt that well respected scientists like David Froning and Michael Malin have gone on record supporting the authenticity of Mr. Meier's evidence.)

Mr. Meier published information, in the 1950s, pertaining to "unnatural climate change", "climbing global warming" - and even the two U.S. wars with Iraq (which he referred to, in 1958, as "the first gulf war" and "the second gulf war"), the second of which he said would be led by a president who was the son of a former president - is even more stunning.

The Meier case is either the biggest, most impenetrable hoax...or the most important story in human history. And I think it would be exciting to see what your faculty and student body would conclude from my presentation of the evidence.

I suggest you glance at these articles, with just some of the recent examples of Meier's preemptive publication of specific, scientifically accurate information:

http://theyfly.com/articles/WILL_HUMANITY_WAKE_%20UP%20.htm

http://theyfly.com/newsflash94/UFO_Skeptics_Throw_in_the_Towel.htm

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/01/prweb3512384.htm

Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Michael Horn
Authorized American Media Representative
The Billy Meier Contacts
www.theyfly.com

Justsayno

Post Number: 233
Posted on Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow Michael, you are good! Let us know if they take you up on that.
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Edward

Post Number: 1767
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael and Sheila....

Will second that, Sheila!

Give'em all you got, Michael....

Edward.

Earthling

Post Number: 436
Posted on Friday, May 07, 2010 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think somewhere in the contact notes, it was mentioned that Neanderthals were raped &/or mated with humans at the time.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/07/science/07neanderthal.html

"Neanderthals mated with some modern humans after all and left their imprint in the human genome, a team of biologists has reported in the first detailed analysis of the Neanderthal genetic sequence. "

Michael_horn

Post Number: 271
Posted on Friday, May 07, 2010 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://theyfly.com/Neanderthals.html

Smukhuti

Post Number: 364
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,

Would agree with your point in post 1270 in the contact note thread.

Emotions are essential for us to react in truly humane way. And the human expression of emotion could manifest in either positive or negative way. But at the same time these are among the levers through which we make mistakes and learn. So if through spiritual evolution, the need to learn through emotions gets redundant, so be it - in a natural way.

But I wonder if the Plejaren view quicker evolution more precious than a natural one and how they find the perfect "balance" in doing genetic conditioning? Knowing about the positive degeneration suffered by our Creator overlords, they must be extra careful and has being doing the "balance" act quite successfully.

Reversing any genetic manipulation and genetic conditioning for eliminating diseases and for space travel are altogether different things.
Salome.
Suv

Redbeard

Post Number: 188
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod/Suv,
Your discussion brings to mind a question as to how long ago, in relation to their 50,000 years of peace time period that they have enjoyed, that they reduced the emotion gene.

In previously reading the contact notes I don't recall the genetic emotion changes but I will check it out. I do remember Semyase getting quite emotional during some of her times with helping billy, as being upset with his suffering, if memory serves..
Peace be to you, Matt

Michael_horn

Post Number: 277
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's an interesting article that talks about the idea that there may be aging genes that are inherited and that give a predisposition towards 100 year life spans, etc.:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/biology_evolution/article7127753.ece

Smukhuti

Post Number: 365
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

Feelings of jealousy, hatred, anger etc...are these suppressed to some degree among the Plejarens?
If yes, how are they complimenting the natural learning curve of committing mistakes through these expressions, learning from their mistakes, gaining in wisdom, evolving, and hence naturally reducing these feelings/emotions?
Salome.
Suv

Smukhuti

Post Number: 366
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a confirmation from 217th contact of at least a part of my question above:

26. Since then, since this law gained validity and became observed absolutely, it is valid with us that every crime or other degeneration as well as every inheritable disease of the body and its organs, every immunodeficiency of any kind, and every form of harmful aggressiveness, jealousy, and vindictiveness are just as non-existent as also hatred, envy, desire for validity, egoism, and many other characteristics that bring the human being discord, unkindness, and other harms."

Self defence capabilities are not impaired, neither their free will as in:

27. But at the same time, it should be noted that through this, our own decision in all matters and concerns is in no way impaired, as well as not our drive for self-preservation and our drive for self-defense, when this is demanded.

But the question remains as to how they compliment learning through the negative effects/experience of jealousy, egoism, etc.
Salome.
Suv

Indi

Post Number: 481
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Response posted in 'Thinking and Thoughts'

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1159.html#POST50316

Creational

Post Number: 406
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

Another one of the prophesies fulfilled?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/has-the-elixir-of-youth-come-of-age-1971341.html

“Scientists claim that by 2012 they will have developed drugs that delay the ageing process”

Love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Techieatwork

Post Number: 120
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi all.

I think this teenage girl holds the genetic keys to that discovery (about stopping / slowing the biologic calendar)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcBDQr2FAww

I hope this is not a hoax, pictures of her with her younger sister along the years seem to indicate is a real case.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Edward

Post Number: 1791
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 02:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael....

Reminds me of those small populated mountainside people whom live over 100
years old!

They, say, that they - inherited -...this from their forefathers, and thus,
have no problems living so long; as did their parents...and their parent's
parents, etc.... They just eat and drink, as the usual person, even drink
alcohol more than the average person. Eventhough, some scientists have said
that the mountain (clean/pure) AIR is to contribute to this long age ability.

But, it speaks for itself, that there had to be a GENE of some sort..which had
to be inherited to further make it possible for their offspring to continue
further in this longevity processing.

But, as you may know: it is all in our Gene Pool, when it gets down to the
point.....; Consequences(: Cause and Effect)...Before as well as After!

Edward.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 306
Posted on Monday, July 12, 2010 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This article is interesting because it may hit on two important elements, the aggression gene AND the role that the environment, nurturing plays in influencing people towards criminality, violence, etc.:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127888976

MH

Sitkaa

Post Number: 317
Posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's an interesting news item from CNN: apparently a black couple produced a white baby. Reading through the clip, what is really striking to me is the lack of statements about love and caring for the new baby; instead everyone involved is just shocked. It really shows how fundamental to our psyches racial affiliations are. But then the news clip doesn't get any more specific about other negroid characteristics besides just skin, hair, and eye colors; there is probably more to this story than is being told.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/07/20/black-parents-shocked-to-give-birth-to-white-baby-girl/?hpt=C2

Certainly it is possible for a mother of one race to artificially inseminate and produce a child of another race, which kinda obviates the un-necessity of racial affiliations. However, that doesn't discount the impact of resultant progeny's intrinsic vibe. Maybe someday we will all work towards producing more wise and beautiful and vibrant children, regardless of what race (or species) serves as the vehicle for the soul.
Love is always the way

Markcampbell

Post Number: 515
Posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like the way the editor added a diversion just for those who were stunned beyond comfort by the article , as so :

(See pictures of pregnant belly art.)

Elreyjr

Post Number: 159
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Sitkaa,

"Maybe someday we will all work towards producing more wise and beautiful and vibrant children, regardless of what race (or species) serves as the vehicle for the soul."

When say, all precautions, best selection, adherence to Spiritiual recommendations are met, I am strongly hopefull also that it is going to be so.

One small point though, Billy has just mentioned in the Q & A section that there is no such soul. Probably you meant "spirit" instead?

Jun
My will be done

Sitkaa

Post Number: 320
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: use of the word 'soul'

The difference I can see between 'soul' and 'spirit' is one of degree. To me the soul connotes a more definitive or subjective flavor, whereas the reference of 'spirit' is somewhat more interchangable as both verb and subject. In light of this, I can agree that 'spirit' is more accurate, but for a curt statement about the aspect of us that rides piggyback through the lifetimes, 'soul' works for me.

Still, I will keep the nomenclature in mind. Feel free to call me on it, should I forget.

Thanks,
Michael
: )
Love is always the way

Indi

Post Number: 517
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 08:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael
Billy has made a clear distinction between soul/psyche and spirit. I don't agree that the difference is one of degree. One is material, and one is spiritual.

It would be too confusing on this forum to have you or anyone use 'soul' where 'spirit' is meant without defining each time, and that could become labourious as well.

Robyn

Edward

Post Number: 1838
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 01:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa...

Yes, I read and heard of it, also. It is quite Common, though.

Well, we must not forget that such phenomenon also occurs in African when the
child is born with White Skin(; sometime Freckles!), Green/Blue Eyes and White (curly)Hair.

Alas, the last I heard is very sad: that these children are being hunted down
and killed. Some say, because One can posses strong Voo-doo(Black Magic)
powers, and some say they will bring a curse onto their tribe; go so on.

As you can notice: just plain old Ignorant state of mind, here...and/with
Superstition.

An - Ignorant Mind - can indeed be very Distractive....alas to say.

Edward.

Davidmg

Post Number: 63
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my opinion, every child is beautiful. Children are the ones that hold our future. At the time of birth children have no hate, no prejudices, no concept of greed, no limits of time, no little hand toy to change the channels. Everthing is a wonder to their eyes. Even so simple as the smile you make for them.

It is society as a whole that continually allows for impure programing of our people through complacency, neglect, lack of reason, stupidity, hate, fear, and laziness. Then we as a society can expect no less of our future than that we as a whole have allowed to transpire. Metaphorically speaking, if you throw a ball of hate, greed, anger at a wall, that same ball will come back at you. The same goes for any other actions. The rules of life can simple if one cares to follow them. But, some where during the course of our lives we have forgotten how simple life really can be.

Davidmg

Sitkaa

Post Number: 329
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2010 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why do men build rockets, and then shoot them off? What point is there to this endeavor? Some excuse can perhaps be proffered, but I would argue that this behavior is irrepressibly innate.

Here is a video of men getting together to fire off a big rocket, just for fun (and it does look like a fun thing to do). The men look like kids without a clue as to what is really driving their behavior (but it looks fun, none the less).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=959E5Oh7gPM

What is it that drives us to want to do such wacky things? What irrepressible innateness?
Love is always the way

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page