Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 20, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through December 20, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mahigitam

Post Number: 264
Posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Computers show how wind could have parted Red Sea
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11383620

"New computer simulations have shown how the parting of the Red Sea, as described in the Bible, could have been a phenomenon caused by strong winds."

Is there any info in the contact reports regading the partition of red sea...i think i read that this was done with the help of ET's..could be wrong...
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Rarena

Post Number: 614
Posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Other than the obvious evolutionary differences between us and our off planet friend.

Maybe Gilgamesh is a human like us who does not have the heart to watch the one he deeply cares for die... again... and again... It may be more loving to not allow total dependence (as some Earth humans...) upon one woman. Learning by example... loving with reason and logic rather than oxytocin and dopamine... more evolved love.

There is also the aspect that humans breeding from different worlds or star systems can have offspring differing largely than both the mother and father... cause and effect would be devastating for the children of his conception.

To watch close friends die is not easily done without long term effects upon the Psyche.

Whatever his reasons... it may be best to allow him, fable or not... free reign to his privacy and will.

Steev

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, September 26, 2010 - 04:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi l was reading on TheyFly an article about the Bermuda Triangle being a natural phenomenon involving escaping sea bed gasses sinking ships...l remember reading in contact notes that this was also connected with a space bodies magnet pull causing a time space disturbance...They Fly did not mention this..Any input?

Edward

Post Number: 1902
Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 02:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steev...

Welcome to the FIGU board...

I am also familiar with your input.

We have to keep in mind, that there are more Phenomenons similar to that of
the Bermuda Triangle on Earth(6-8 known), and perhaps the Magmatic Pull
scenario can be associated with any of these other phenomenons(?). Thus,
Circumstantial Factors, would play part, here...? Unless, both possibilities
are in the process at times, even...within the Bermuda Triangle(?).

Pleasant Studying...

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 449
Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

"Maybe Gilgamesh is a human like us who does not have the heart to watch the one he deeply cares for die... "

Did you go a chance to watch the movie The Man from Earth by Richard Schenkman? The protagonist gives a good portrayal of how someone like Gilgamesh would feel. The movie is worth watching.
Its not exactly profound grief, since a man from such a civilization would know the meaning and necessity of death, but its the feeling of having to leave behind your love ones while going to hiding, the constant constraint of not having the luxury to get tied up with anything or anybody, etc.
Salome.
Suv

Markcampbell

Post Number: 556
Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Steev , there were two stars whose light met/crossed under the water at a certain point , which caused a vortex anamoly . I think it transported the drowned sailors and pilots to another time in earth history , or another dimensional earth . The gas aspect was also in effect . Those stars' light no longer cross each other , it stopped in the 1980's or earlier .

Elreyjr

Post Number: 191
Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,
Is this partly the answer to one of my question over at my post # 187

3) When was the first pro-creation by ET's with Earth humans? :

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_039

"Billy:
Man, that’s incredible! Then these would, indeed, be the descendants or distant descendants of those who, 180,000 or 190,000 years ago, carried out the actual decolonization in the form that can be regarded, then, as early history of the current human race, at least for the white race. Among them, then, must have also been the JHWH who gave Henoch great wisdom. Methusalem went to this one in a later incarnation of Henoch, and Noah was later commissioned by this one’s guardian angels to build that ark, with which he actually landed, then, on Ararat."?

I am looking forward to read about the info for the other two more lineages, should it be available, hopefully with your valuable help.

Jun
My will be done

Aldo

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 03:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder how Gilgamesh's teeth can last for around 100,000 years! The only way I see is if he uses his shape shifting abilities on them. But that don't explain how he can get rid of 100,000 years of plaque buildup on them. Maybe his able to grow new ones in the same fashion as sharks do. :-)

Rarena

Post Number: 616
Posted on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Smukhuti,

Respectfully, my point was more about someone who has a one hundred (plus) thousand year lifespan most likely knows more about the true nature of that vague concept most humans here on Earth are somewhat ignorant of... that is... the concept of truthful love. Our friend's point of view would obviously encompass more... looking at the "bigger" picture rather than our own significantly shorter lifespan... and comparitivly trivial problems associated with that.

Thanks for the movie recommendation I will look into it...

Rarena

Post Number: 617
Posted on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steev,

Welcome to the board, happy studying...

As to the Burmuda Triangle these are some references written about on this deminsional gate that emits methane hydrate... in the Semjase Plejaren contact books...

Contact(C)33:Sentence(S)38, C34:S131, C81:S23, C150:S557, C250:S505...

Elreyjr

Post Number: 193
Posted on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

Ask and you shall find.

Here is the answer to my other question over at my post #187:

1) When was the first Earth human created and evolved right here without any intervention from extra-terrestrials?

please see:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Earth

the only question unanswered is:
2) When was the first human out there created and evolved right there (our and should the info be available, other Universes)?

Jun
My will be done

Cos

Posted on Friday, October 08, 2010 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry to butt into your thread.But i don't seem to be able to open one myself.
Just wondered if Billy knew anything of the Annunaki?

Memo00

Post Number: 445
Posted on Friday, October 08, 2010 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Cos

In the Contact reports it is discussed about that, but i don´t remember in which number exactly.

Only i can tell you that most of the info about the Annunaki and Nibiru etc. is pure phantasy, legends or myths. The ancient and true history of Earth mankind is better told by Billy and his friends than by so many others who include a bit of truth and a lot of imagination.

take care

Matt

Post Number: 148
Posted on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There's some discussion on Annunaki in Contact Report 228
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_228

Earthling

Post Number: 483
Posted on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 04:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cos, I am sure you are familiar with the 'search' capabilities of the internets.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_228

Cos

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks guys.

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone have any info on Selestor's Men Of Atlantis? Was some of that taken from the akashik records? Curious about it.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/smoa/index.htm

It sure makes for some interesting reading on a couple of chapters of history lost by us all. Would explain movements of peoples west to Yucatan and east to Petra etc.

Ramirez

Post Number: 522
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Colorado_dirk,

Parts of the book are available online. Sounds like a load of occult - mystical - religious mumbo jumbo blended together as an imaginative historical novel.

Compared to the factual, detailed straight talking in your face styled information presented throughout contact reports it's a load of gaudy trash.
Cheers.

Savio

Post Number: 668
Posted on Friday, October 22, 2010 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Colorado_dirk,

For more information about Atlantis, perhaps you may like to consider reading the book " The Secret of Atlantis" by Otto Muck.

It is speculated that Otto Muck's spirit-form was once resided in Plato.

Plato was the one who relayed the information regarding the legendary Atlantis.

Happy searching

Savio

Peace_seeker

Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi , all.
Could any one tell me where the 5 modern human races originate from ?
(I meant the planet where they came from.)
And I would like to know how they evolve from the most basic life form on their home planets ?
Thanks

Rarena

Post Number: 629
Posted on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peace_seeker...

The Silent Revolution of Truth DVD available at TheyFly.com may be a good place to start. Christian Krukowski has an interesting and well presented documentation on that DVD concerning that subject.

Of course the best place is to study the material by Eduard "Billy" Meier...

Speedbirdengineer

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The following URL is a very distant analogy to the teachings of Meier & the concept of the Universe that the Pleidians had shared. It explains the changes that come cosmically to the universe by 2012, The Golden Age. Interesting stuff and many different topics to select too on the web page.

http://www.vishwaamara.com/2012-and-after/earth-changes-part-1-the-cosmic-events/

Edward

Post Number: 1957
Posted on Monday, December 20, 2010 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peace_seeker....

Welcome to the FIGU Board.

Concerning: And I would like to know how they evolve from the most basic life
form on their home planets?

Well, as far as their manifestation...within the framework of Evolution: all
basic life forms adapt themselves to their life/existence environment. They
too, are dependent on Creation's main Law/Principle: Consequence(s) - Cause
and Effect. Thus, their way or direction of development is stirred through
the just mentioned Process Procedure factor, if you will. Thus any action
taken....will generate the needed Out-Come...to form, whatever the case may
be, concerning.

So, you see: their ways of Evolution development is quite similar as to ours.
Only difference may be their molecular body structures which can differ from
us human beings here on Earth, due, to the composition of their home planet,
or system, or even their Galaxy; whatever the case may be; which will reflect
the(ir) Out-Come, in appearance and body functions.

As you can notice: Consequence(s) plays a general role here, also. NO WAY, in
dodging Consequence(s), within, which all our Lives are Dependent on and
Formed by...from Birth and, to our Last Breath, till Deceased. And than, a
NEW Creational cycle will manifest, and once again, the above will Repeat
itself (countlessly), as long as we exist within the Material Realms of (The)
Creation; and to implement Perfect.

It could not manifest itself more - Natural(ly) -, no?

Pleasant Studying...

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page