Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 19, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through February 19, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ragnarök

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, January 01, 2011 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy , i spoke with the head of geology here At the Adelaide University , and Ayers rock or Uluru as it it known by the Aboriginal race is actualy a sedimentary rock formation and he discussed at length , the time he has taken to evaluate his findings , along side a team of geologists in the region and showed me samples ,in explaination .Hope this clears up some questions other members had about Ayers rock being a meteorite. Salome wayne

Rarena

Post Number: 635
Posted on Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Wayne,

Billy does not read this board I understand... He does answer questions in the mission, Billy Meier, Questions to Billy Answered section...

That is interesting about Ayers rock... I wonder if the sedementation occured on this planet or another and fell(?) it seems so out of place to the rest of the area.

Edward

Post Number: 1981
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 01:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

I was zapping away, and I watched a documentary with David Attenborough,
which was called - The First Life -, and he did indeed mentioned the
"Stromatolithen" connection, as Ptaah explained to Billy, once(; 3.5 milliard
(billion) years ago.").

David Attenborough, explained that the one Cell came about to existence and
through time it then, multiplied itself, in a Cloning fashion, and spread
throughout the planet and adapting itself/themselves to their environment and
evolving further to the so-called - Complex Lifeforms -; meaning: eyes, brain,
digestion system, etc. He also mentioned previous, the Charnia or Chrania,
link, which was a deep ocean plant, which, is where life started in a more
Material format...before the Complex Lifeforms.

Most interesting documentary! If anyone has the possibility to watch it,
please do so! It is well worth watching.

Edward.

Robearth69

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

I have a few questons that I cannot find answers to on here:

1) Are the Cherokee or "Keetoowah" the first Native American Tribe to settle on this planet?

2) If the white race come from the Old Lyra system, and the Black race come from Sirius, and the Yellow race come from Nisan, where does the "Red Race" come from?

3) Was there ever a special "mission" or "purpose" set for the Red Race?

Any information from the Pleidians in regards to Native Americans is highly appricated!

Regards,

Robert

Robearth69

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

I have a few questons that I cannot find answers to on here:

1) Are the Cherokee or "Keetoowah" the first Native American Tribe to settle on this planet?

2) If the white race come from the Old Lyra system, and the Black race come from Sirius, and the Yellow race come from Nisan, where does the "Red Race" come from?

3) Was there ever a special "mission" or "purpose" set for the Red Race?

Any information from the Pleidians in regards to Native Americans is highly appricated!

Regards,

Robert

Earthling

Post Number: 501
Posted on Friday, January 28, 2011 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robert69,
On September 21, 1981, Billy met with Phillip Deere.

Billy:
By the way, I would still like to thank you for your sensitivity today at noon. At 3:30 PM, I should have come to the contact, but because you saw that the Indian medicine man (Philip Deere, medicine man of the Muskogee Indians and a member of the Indian Council of Elders, who died on the 16th of August, 1985) was with me for a visit and that his conversation meant a lot to me, you set me aside for later. I don't actually get to see a real live Indian medicine man in the Center every day, and especially not one with whom I can talk so well.

Quetzal:
133. It was a pleasure for me, and besides, this man also brought you good insights.

Billy:
Yes, it was really fantastic – ah, you listened in? – He told me about the religion of his people, which agrees in very many things with the truth.

Quetzal:
134. I wouldn't have had to listen in because I analyzed the man and knew with whom I was dealing.

135. Nevertheless, your conversation was very interesting.

Billy:
Thanks, I thought so, too.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_148

a picture with Phillip Deere
http://steelmark.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=59852

You can search for info http://www25.brinkster.com/chancede/Meier.html

http://steelmark.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=501622&trail=

Patm

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, January 30, 2011 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robert

from 236th Contact – Thursday, April 26, 1990, 12:03 AM (Block 6, pages 245-270)

Translator's Note: The portion of this Contact Report that appears in bold was translated into English by Dyson Devine and Vivienne Legg.

Billy:
I actually still wanted to talk to you and ask you some questions about that. But now, you have talked about it in detail, so I really have nothing more to say or ask. – – But something else: can you tell me, which is the oldest and which is the youngest people on the Earth, if one excludes from the Earthlings those who were created on the Earth?

Ptaah:
191. The first three peoples who first came to Earth were simultaneously the red ones, the brown ones and the white ones.
192. But even of these, only the ones of normal growth.
193. That was about 22,000,000 years ago, as the Destroyer had done its work of destruction in the Lyran home systems.
194. The ones of other colors only then came very much later to Earth, as well as colossi, giants, titans and the dwarfed, as well as naturally developed beings, as well as dwarves, among others, from which very much later, that is to say, only about 21,000 years ago, their late descendants settled on the shores of the SANURA LAKE and lived there until the embankment broke in the western part of the lake and everything was washed away.
195. The shore upon which the approximately 40 cm [16”] tall dwarf beings lived was located, at that time, exactly there where the Semjase Silver Star Center stands today.
196. The differently colored ones who subsequently came to Earth were exclusively very strongly dark-skinned and established themselves in that land which today is the continent of Africa, from where they then spread out further, some to Australia and New Zealand and others to various other locations.
197. The yellow peoples - the Chinese and the Japanese - are the youngest inhabitants of the Earth, because their appearance on this planet was only a little more than one cosmic age ago, and indeed, seemingly exactly 25,978 years ago.
198. They came here from the planet NISSAN in the neighborhood of LASAN in the Lyra system.
199. But before that - and this was only discovered in recent years - they lived on the other side of the Sun on a planet with the name KUDRA, in a solar system that was named the NISAN system.
200. They came to the Lyra system and to Nisan 2,400,000 years ago because they had to emigrate as a consequence of overpopulation.
201. And they found the way to our original home planet by means of an old Lyran great expedition flotilla, which journeyed to the other side of the Sun and to the planet Kudra in the Nisan System, and there again encountered the yellow peoples.

Billy:
Aha, and where, then, is this other side of the Sun? If I’m correctly informed, then by the Sun, you don’t mean our Sun, and also not a sun in the old Lyran system; rather, you speak of that sun that we know as the central sun of our Milky Way?

Ptaah:
202. That corresponds with the facts, yes.

patm

Robearth69

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you gentleman. So then perhaps there is a story for all races that have yet to be individually studied or presented just yet through Billy's contacts? I specifically seek the roots of Native Americans, primarily of the Cherokee Nation.

This information was helpful, thanks again guys!

Smukhuti

Post Number: 516
Posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is also a blue race, but not sure they still inhabit earth.
Saalome.
Suv

Matt

Post Number: 160
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy - "......,if one excludes from the Earthlings those who were created on the Earth?"

Does anyone know which people are they, or have they all died out? Thx

Edward

Post Number: 1985
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robearth69....

Welcome to the FIGU Board....

The roots of the Native Americans was also of Extraterrestrial origin.

The Red Race, settled.... what is now known as America, so many thousands of
years ago. It would be quite logical that the Cherokee people are offspring of
these early settlers from outer space; as did other Tribes. And they, (just as
the other races from outer space, Yellow, Black, etc.,) settled widely
throughout the North American continent, from North to South.

You may want to conduct a Search with the Search Engine, here. Details were
discussed in the past.

Pleasant Studying...

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1989
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Svv....

It was mentioned in the past, here, that the Blue people/race were still on
Earth, and were very secret about themselves; they only came up to the Earth
surface if needed; there have been small village people whom encountered them,
if I am correct.

I think they will stay here on Earth permanently. And no ambition to leave
earth.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1994
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt....

In the past on Earth many space people had come-and-gone; as I can recall, is,
that they just like any other high advanced beings Experimented with Gene
Manipulations, and created all sorts of humans as well as a 'cross' between
the mentioned. Many have become extinct, as I can recall. Some, are still
alive but live very secluded, and barley surface.

Edward.

Lth

Post Number: 106
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I believe that info is incorrect and that American Natives were descended > from one of the original Earth peoples.

Burninsh

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, February 14, 2011 - 06:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chinese and Japanese people are only 25,978 years on this planet. Then how come they have no documented memories of they’re history. And if they arrived here with highly developed technology where it went? Corroded? So irresponsible from first settlers not to make rock hard way’s to pass information from generation to generation. Or maybe I am wrong and there is secret group of people who egoistically treasures this information that is not meant for everyone. Wouldn’t surprise me a bit…..

Michael_horn

Post Number: 363
Posted on Monday, February 14, 2011 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I once saw something about the 26,000 years-old Takeuti maps or > documents that showed the area of Japan with mushroom clouds in > certain places. The information is hard to find but the legends > about "god-men" can be found here and there. See: http://www.budovideos.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=19046

Rarena

Post Number: 650
Posted on Monday, February 14, 2011 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Burnish,

Read contact five to see why history has been disrupted. It was apparently due to catastrophe, cataclysm and destruction brought about by the destroyer comet.

Justsayno

Post Number: 336
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Burninsh, of all the spacefaring races who've had to leave the earth due to starting wars or escaping from them, it doesn't seem that they left much technology behind. Which makes sense since it would have been detroyed anyway (see Atlantis). The people who were left behind degenerated and lost their true history. The ones who did remember their history as for example the easter island tribe, they made hats for their stone figures (gods) hoping that would entice them back. And currently we have our dear Plejaren who are willing to help us fill in the blank spots of our true history.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Burninsh

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>Justsayno< Sorry for pessimism, criticism. But they’re methods are not effective. Filtrating information thought mysterious man in Switzerland’s mountains, that back’s his information legitimacy with 70’ style UFO photos, and predictions which is been put out in public after disasters already happen.

You can do it more effective by dropping drones (Oval metal eggs) on every city in the world that pop’s open on impact containing DVD disc’s (or something like that) with information on our history, nothing less, nothing more. Really costly solution, but no contact is needed because we stink obviously =). I don’t believe that earth people would start screaming AAAAAA and nuke neighbour countries. It would have reverse effect like giving hope and inspiration for people to unite over the world and view everything in bigger picture….

Markcampbell

Post Number: 607
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

stay on your medication.

Justsayno

Post Number: 337
Posted on Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Burninsh, how do you know that their methods are not effective? I for one would trust a farmer, maybe it's because they understand nature a lot better. I could also be biased since my dad was an honest farmer, lol.
A DVD dropped on all cities, do you really think people would believe it? I once found a pamphlet in my driveway that claimed the holocaust was a hoax. Do you think I believed that? Of course not because I know better. Your scenario would make everyone think that lady gaga was doing some sort of publicity stunt. Do you think letting people know events in advance is going to make them change for the better? That's been proven not to work. No one is going to save us. We have to change our thinking and feelings into positive. And no we don't stink, if we did, do you think that Billy would care about humanity this much to tell us as much as he has and risked his life for it?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 535
Posted on Friday, February 18, 2011 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"(Oval metal eggs) on every city in the world that pop’s open on impact containing DVD disc’s"

That is hilarious.
Saalome.
Suv

Matt

Post Number: 162
Posted on Saturday, February 19, 2011 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Burnish and All,

As Billy and MH said in the SROT film - "change will/can only happen from the bottom up. Its not going to happen from the top down".

That implies a huge dumping of Meier material on the populous will not work and is not the way to go. IMO, anything like that would trigger/start widespread/worldwide panic and mayhem and could even end up starting various types of wars between people's and nations.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page