Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 11, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health » Archive through September 11, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ufoman

Post Number: 38
Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2011 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I want ask billy but I don't know how to contact hm or I don't know how to speak german.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 119
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 03:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi. Firstly I should apologize for posting this here. After having looked around for some time trying to find the relevant thread, I began to feel quite frustrated. My question is not ageing related, but I guess it is close enough. I don't know.

It concerns the cryopreservation of humans: suspended animation, stasis, hibernation, hypersleep, but cryonics more than any of these. I was wondering if anyone can direct me to any information regarding this as to what the Plejarans think of it, the processes especially. What I'm trying to comprehend is how someone can survive this state if the heart and brain has stopped? I'd tried looking it up elsewhere, like hypothermia, which is a similar situation. Does the brain stop entirely? What has Billy said about this? How is it possible?

I don't recall seeing a film where this is explained. If anyone knows of one, please say.

Thanks
Joseph

Memo00

Post Number: 492
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph

many years ago Semjase suffered an accident at the Center and almost died (she was automatically teleported). Later Billy used his powers of the consciousness to visit her at Erra and saw her "dead", (she wasn´t really dead) later it was explained to him that she was kept alive using some sort of cryopreservation, the Plejaren took her to the DAL universe and then using technology from a more advanced race regenerated her brain.

If i remember correctly cryopreservation as it is practiced today on Earth is not useful as one dies before being frozen and so the spirit is no longer inside the brain. One would have to do it before the actual death and probably using a different technology.

Also it has been explained that some not so advanced races use some sort of hibernation during their space flights along with drugs so that their bodies can resist. At some point of time we will use this technology until we learn how to move instantly to any place in the universe.

Salome

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 120
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Memo00 for your reply. The more I think about it, the more incomprehensible the whole concept of being cryopreserved seems to me. I'm merely enquiring for creative reasons (sci fi, to be precise), so nothing serious. I can't help myself from wanting to be more factual. Not an easy subject to be factual about, though. I'll just have to use my imagination. Oh, damn!

Justsayno

Post Number: 374
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph, I was recently watching weird or what hosted by captain kirk, which brought up this very subject. Here is a link to the article:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/4760467/Frozen-baby-is-brought-back-from-the-dead.html
Ten years later she is doing well and there is nothing wrong with her. Which makes me think a person's ability to hibernate gets lost with time. As this type of seemingly miraculous recovery does not seem to happen with older people who get frozen. So the loss of the hibernation factor seems to disappear the older you get? As do other abilities children have for example levitation and seeing orbs (bio-organic entities)?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Justsayno

Post Number: 375
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Or is it simply the fact that the telemeres are at their longest, the younger you are?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Ufoman

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is possible I can contact the sirian lineage, whther they were these benefactors or creator overlords?

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 63
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2011 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ufoman: No.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 489
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2011 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ufoman:

'No' as in not at all possible, and 'No' as in a completely inadvisable, we are nowhere near ready, just don't do it kinda 'No'. 'No' as in stop trying to escape, and work with what ya got. There is plenty of opportunity for growth to go around here on Earth.

If you really want to start working towards leaving our fair planet, consider that it may realistically take a few lifetimes to get somewhere else. You can start addressing this now by developing, for example, antigravity machines. There is enough for us to yet discover in this one field alone to keep a person quite well occupied for at least a lifetime or two, and possibly quite abit more.

Now that would be more grounded and progressive at the same time, directly dealing with your desire to meet the Sirians. Hopefully you will keep the rest of us apprised of your progress. Please don't take this too directly, it is meant as just a gentle suggestion.
: )
Fur leben.

Ufoman

Post Number: 40
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2011 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I never said we, I said I want to meet the sirians. I hope noone except me will contact with them. I have something to ask of them. but I cannot tell you or anyone!

Edit by Jacob:
The chances of you ever being in contact with the Sirians or any other ET human race for that matter is 0 (zero), in this lifetime.
I recommend you think in much more realistic ways.

(Message edited by jacob on June 07, 2011)

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ufoman,

text deleted..........

I am amazed at the tolerance of the moderators and forum participants alike. You really should thank them for letting you contribute solely to the waste of everyone's time.

Best of luck to you with your odd endeavors.

(Message edited by indi on June 08, 2011)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 664
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ditto , Dirk .

Justsayno

Post Number: 379
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ufoman, it's Sheila here, let's not get off the track :-) You have a request for them? When you know that outside interference is not allowed? What are you trying to do, get some poor sirian jailed for helping you out? Ask yourself the question you need answered. Your spirit is all knowing. Also (and I may be wrong about this) if you are wondering if you were some big god/famous person in a former life, you may have been or not. But unless you can use that information to help you in this life, it is useless to you. I mean if you were someone famous in a previous life, how the heck can your ego live up to that and exceed it in this life? The only person I see that has done that, is Billy himself.

Ufoman

Post Number: 41
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2011 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey sheila. The not interfereing is a lyrian/vegan/pliedian/hydean law. It does not affect sirian in fact,Ii have request from sirians and this is my own deision. The evil and tyrantic pleiadian that wishes to enslave and force people to follow their teachings rather then their own way should punishble. Plieadian have no right ot interfere with sirian buissness. As my ancestor of the sirian lineage. Thus no lyran/vegan lineage should be allow to prevent my contact and request wit ha sirian. In fact pleiadian made tons of contacts and inferenece but want humans not to be helped but be enslave by them. My mission is not to help others espcieally lyran/pleiadian orvegan or anyonee with lyran/vegan blood. my rrequest to the sirian have nothing to do with the other lyran/vegan lineage so they have no bussness to jail them. The earthling are not one people and not eveyone wants to follow the pleiadian if they use force they will be wars.

Kingman

Post Number: 871
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think posts such as Ufomans(#41) have no place at this forum once it has become clear the poster is stuck on expounding their erroneous viewpoints in an unrealistic manner. We don't need this kind of nonsense at this forum, do we? This line of thinking is clearly off the mark in the sense of why we all gather here. Ufoman needs to research much farther into what he is believing before we allow him such access to these airwaves. I don't even need to quote any of his words to make my point. Freedom of expression is one thing, talking like your 'in the know' is another.

These threads are read by very many people and having someone with their outbursts of an incredibly dubious nature get free reign makes no sense. These are so obvious a distraction we should be smarter than this. Am I saying squash this persons opinion? In no way. But can we use some form of protection to help our postings maintain their level of reality, even if what we talk about is of a difficult nature to start out with.

Like maybe a disclaimer before a raving lunatic(of course not Ufoman) makes some outlandish statement. Example: The crazy words you are about to read in no way reflect upon the thinking of 99.999999999999% people in the world.

Maybe a standardized version worded properly would help. Because, in the long run, every bit of lunacy the detractors get posted here will effect someone, somewhere, towards unnecessary negativity.

Now that's writing a lot of words for me to say something about a post I don't relate to.
a friend in america
Shawn

Justsayno

Post Number: 392
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow isn't that the American way. If you don't like something, make it disappear. I believe in freedom of speech, which in case you didn't realize has to be given to both sides to be effective. How did all your kindness disappear in one post, Shawn?

Kingman

Post Number: 872
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila,

Previously, I've sat by and just read all of Ufomans post. Not saying a word. Very democratic of me there. There is a point where yelling 'FIRE' in a crowded theater can be illegal and deadly. I think a cut-off point to some of the continous nonsensical postings that poison our archives here at FIGU is necessary. Woudn't you agree?

If I remember correctly, Billy punched a fellow, who was time travelling with him and Asket, in the nose right before meeting Jmmanuel because he was spewing nonsense. By listening to nonsense over and over, it is possible to conclude someone needs some straightening up. I think Billy was thanked by the individual after that event for, 'knocking some sense into him'. Do you remember that event Sheila?

I never said "make it disappear". Please try to refrain from using my mouth as your misconception. Ufoman is off the charts and misdirecting the worthy discourse here. Or are you under Sirian control also and can't see the challenge with Ufoman's posts, I'm just saying.

It's something to stand up for the underdog, but to always back these extreme posters like you do of lately, me thinks you does protest to much. Keeping a steady stream of 'over the top' unvetted postings flowing through FIGU keeps someone happy somewhere, it's just not me.

Of course this is right on topic under aging and AGGRESIVE genes, lol!

Have a nice day Sheila.
a friend in america
Shawn

Jacob

Post Number: 681
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can we all go back to topic at hand please ? Please no personal vendetta's, etc. Ufoman has his freedom of speech, or his post would not be here.
It does not change the fact that Ufoman utters such extreme statements that he would do well do seek professional psychological help, urgently even.
Honestly his post shouldnt be here at this location, but under the complaints section against the Plejarens.

Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Sitkaa

Post Number: 494
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 06:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Ufoman,

thanks for the laugh,

: )
Fur leben.

Dez

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I had a friend who suddenly started saying wacky things like Ufoman. My friends and I advised him to seek some professional pyschological help, which he did, and was diagnosed as being Bipolar. He went on medications and later thanked us for pushing him (instead of ignoring him) and for being honest with him too.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 241
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2011 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ufoman,

It is you alone who could clear it up or confirm everything for yourself.

Be well always,

Jun
My will be done

Cpl

Post Number: 564
Posted on Saturday, September 10, 2011 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aging gene/longevity research: If this hasn't already been broached here, I've just seen a very good TV program "Can we Live Forever?" (American TV 2011) on the longevity gene FOXO3A.

The gene enables worms to live twice their previous lifespan; and our centenarians have this gene active. It has also been dubbed the Superintendent Gene due to its switching on a number of other protective genes. Sounds to me like this gene should be everyone's birthright.

I think Billy mentioned the longevity gene was known some time ago but it didn't come forward then. Perhaps this is it? Coupled with a telomere lengthening tune up we would probably be living a few hundred years.

Here are some links for information on the longevity gene. The last one is a NOVA video. More can be found under a Google search on "FOXO superintendent gene":

FOXO3A gene link: http://singularityhub.com/2010/02/19/want-to-live-forever-better-hope-you-have-the-right-foxo3a-gene/. 10 Sep 2011.

Genetic Research And xtended Lifespans [FOXO]: http://beforeitsnews.com/story/767/901/Genetic_Research_And_xtended_Lifespans.html. 10 Sep 2011.

NOVA Video link [FOXO]: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/body/can-we-slow-aging.html. 10 Sep 2011.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Edward

Post Number: 2188
Posted on Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 04:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris....

Interesting, yes....

Well, all we have to do is - Reverse - our Aging Gene to it's original
configuration, which was down-graded from 1000 to 100 years, +/-. By Reversing
it we can Up-grade it back...and achieve the 1000 years, again.

If the researchers can do that, than we have fulfilled what has been said in
the Prophecies.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page