Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 21, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through October 21, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 2199
Posted on Sunday, September 18, 2011 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tien, Michael and All...

I just posted a related posting to Mihigitam, at: Discussionboard of FIGU »
The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission...

Perhaps, it could shed some light?

Edward.

Earthling

Post Number: 591
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 03:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding 'dark wanderers'-

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2011/09/billions-of-dark-planets-roam-the-milky-way.html

"Astronomers have discovered a new class of Jupiter-sized planets floating alone in the dark of space, away from the light of a star. The team believes these lone worlds were probably ejected from developing planetary systems.

The discovery is based on a joint Japan-New Zealand survey that scanned the center of the Milky Way galaxy (image above) during 2006 and 2007, revealing evidence for up to 10 free-floating planets roughly the mass of Jupiter, known as orphan planets. These newfound planets, located at an average approximate distance of 10,000 to 20,000 light-years from Earth, are difficult to spot, and had gone undetected until now.

"Although free-floating planets have been predicted, they finally have been detected, holding major implications for planetary formation and evolution models," said Mario Perez, exoplanet program scientist at NASA Headquarters in Washington."

Cpl

Post Number: 568
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps this sheds some light on the Dark Wanderer. The Destroyer was formerly called the Wanderer, and in 9792.5 B.C. it ripped 7 asteroids from the Asteroid belt. Six have already impacted the Earth in history. The seventh would appear to be heading our way within the next three years.

Contact Report 150 (1981) Part 4 English Translation gives the details on them all including the last one:

9792.5 B.C. – 575.5 orbital period years Special Event: Destroyer rips 7 large asteroids from the Asteroid Belt casting them into various dangerous orbits and which, in coming times, will endanger the earth. One of them probably in (the year) 2014.

9545 B.C – Deluge - Special Event: The seven large asteroids from the Asteroid Belt reach earth’s orbit and crash into the world oceans: one in the North Sea, one in the Indian Ocean, one in the Chinese Sea, one in the sea off the southeast coast of Australia, one in the Atlantic and one in the Pacific, producing a huge deluge on a worldwide scale. The last one continues on its orbit.

Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Edward

Post Number: 2201
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

In relation to Michael's post and Christian's response of Nibiru (Comet), it
has been related to the Mayan 'Doomsday' scenario of 12-12-2012, and some
other Cult Religion aspects. Which we know, has nothing to do with any type of
Doomsday scenario what-so-ever but only perhaps the shifting away of our Moon
if Nibiru is pulled into Mar's field which than makes Mars our NEW Moon to
be(?; Billy's input...).[See: Discussion board of FIGU » The Mission » Misc.
Discussions on The Mission...; post to Mahigitam.]

Astronomers, pros and amateurs say, it can past us by between 2012-2039, etc.
and may be in a collision course. Some NASA sources say, it will not harm us
at all...but just pass by.

I tried to make a script for my Celestia Astronomical Simulator, and did come
across some data but, Nibiru is still way out of reach of Earth on 12-12-2012
and even if many thousands of years passes by. The data is not correct. But,
at least it is something to go. Some say, on diverse discussion boards, that
the data is consciously being kept out of public eyes? Perhaps, to not create
panic, whatever?

Thus, I find it of no use posting any screenshots of Nibiru...when it is not
totally complete, as it should be with the correct specifications.

Edward.

Matthew

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear FIGU friends,

So there are currently two threats to Earth we know of from space;

Apophis (The red meteor)

An asteroid, about the size of football field, which Astronomers will know more about the trajectory of in 2013 when it becomes visible again from the Earth. The Russians are planning an intervention against it (Link from Randy about this: http://archaeologynewsnetwork.blogspot.com/2011/02/russian-scientists-say-apophis-will-hit.html). This is good as Ptaah informed Billy that, according to Quetzal's research, we need to act against it or it could devastate Earth on April 13th 2029 or 2036,

and,

Nibiru (The Dark Wanderer, Plejarens' Dark Giant)

A comet, several times the size of Earth. This has no visible emissions hence dark & difficult to detect. This could be like one of the Jupiter-sized orphan planets Earthling made reference to (Post 591) but these are far away and not identified as threats unlike the bad boy Billy describes which I assume has not been officially identified, or at least, no discoveries of it have been made public. Official detection may occur in the event of a significant solar burst, strong enough to travel out to it and so reveal its shape in the wake of a burst to detecting equipment which could relate to the prophecised solar activity in 2012.

Despite worries concerning these space bullies and 2012, I feel I must remind everyone about Billy's prediction (future fact) regarding San Francisco. Although SA is devastated by Earthquake, the fact remains that there is a San Francisco to devastate when this event occurs. We can assume that things will not be massively different up until this event as cars are still being manufactured in the USA by people who still live and work in cities, etc. My understanding is that it will be years even decades past the 2012 date before the San Francisco Earthquake occurs so it may be that until we see wing mirror-less cars with glass roofs everywhere, that San Francisco may be one of the few confirmed safe places on Earth during the 2012 unfolding drama.

Salome,

Matthew

Cameronjamieson

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all
this is a youtube link(cut and paste) to David Hudson the finder of white powder gold or ormus. He's been out of the public eye for 12years because of the scientific studies and trials done. I posted here because he thinks this is the white shew bread the priest of the pyramids ate, and thats all they ate. there is 13 youtubes to watch ,, it is scientific though he is christian so sift the chaff from the wheat.
There may be a connection to the pyramids, for certain he has found something of a new metal science.
It may have health benifits? it may be a way to mine like the Plajaren do?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54OEjpojSE4

Ryn_odom

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody,i would like to get in on the subject of this discussion regarding the next potential collision earth may be facing. we are not going to be informed if it is a clear and present danger mass panic would be global, regardless, either it will happen or it will not, maybe it is time for a cleansing. I hope that doesnt offend anyone , its just a thought.

Ykmp

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Leader of discussionboard,
I am still a novice, though I started reading Billy Meier's writings in 2009. Please let me know if the following question is appropriate for this topic, and if not but still of interest, where should it be submitted:
Would it be possible to make available from the Plejaren's records, a lost encyclopedia compiled in China more than 600 years ago?
This encyclopedia was compiled under the direction of the 3rd emperor of the Ming Dynasty, Chu Di, to organize by topic all the then available writings in China. It is said to be composed of more than 23,000 "rolls". Only two copies were ever produced for use by the emperors and their scholars, and were largely lost through fire, war, and pillage. Only about 600 rolls have so far been found worldwide.
The content of this encyclopedia is of high interest to the scholars of China. Its availability could serve as a helpful introduction of Billy Meier's writings to the Chinese people.
I look forward to learning your advice. Solome,
Martin Peng
Martin

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Fellow FIGU members

A Question for Beam or other Members

Was Kamagol II the person know as Ludvig G. Braathen?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludvig_G._Braathen

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Scott

Post Number: 2188
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 08:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Although I have never heard of Ludvig G. Braathen, why would you think Kamagol II was this person? From what I have read they both died in 1976, but I didn't notice anything else which pointed to them being the same person.

Regards
Scott

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Scott

He departed this world on the 27th of December 1976

I had a feeling that he would show up in google, probablly 1st place in google if i searched for the date as he would have been modern for his time and used his knowledge to gain wealth maybe a bit of glamour,he would be into modern technology especially flight and heavy machines, transport, land, wealthy, from the north of europe,nobody died on that day of any note or that would fit the profile of someone like him.

I see you are a Moderator, i am new here so take it easy on me please ;-) I have read all of the Contact notes and am reading the forum, have read about 20% of the forum so far, Very Keen you could say. I feel i have grown a lot, gained gewalt and will use my meditation in ALL my next lives to find my FIGU mates and The Laws of The Creation. I was so lost before.

Please help me find FIGU and The Laws of The Creation in my next lives. We had The Laws of The Creation stolen from us. :-(

I dont see FIGU show up on youtube if i search UFO topics, i think Beam should. Certain keywords would get a lot of traffic on youtube, The contact notes videos could go in many different topics, a hot one i think is cold fusion or alternative energy and upload the contact notes where Beam mentions the Cold Fusion experiments with Rossini. Meditation KEYWORD topics for videos that mention meditation.

Thank You Beam and FIGU
Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 31
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

One question:

Did Fred Bell ever have anything to do with Semyase. Although he is deceased now he, in fact stated that both he and her we very very close well prior to her initial introduction to Billy.
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Scott

Post Number: 2189
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

From little I know about Kamagol II, he was part of the "Giza Intelligence" and most likely would not have been a public figure. Secondly there is a birth date ascribed to Mr. Braathen, whereas Kamagol II was stated to be over 4000 years old. I agree it is coincidental their date of death appears to be the same day.

If you have read 20% of the forum, that is quite an accomplishment, because there are thousands of posts.

Welcome to the FIGU Forum.

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 2190
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bronzedesk,

As I understand it, none of the Plejarens mix with earth humans except the very few times which have been mentioned in the contact notes. It has been stated the incompatibility of earth human vibrations to the Plejarens would prevent any such associations. The following link lists others which FIGU has distanced itself from: http://us.figu.org/portal/Home/AWordtoOurReaders/tabid/68/Default.aspx

Regards
Scott

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 32
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What if any, is the reemergence of Semyaza's Soul have to do with Billy's Hopes for the future of mankind?
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Markcampbell

Post Number: 707
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fred Bell is known to the Plejar as a fraud with his stories of contact with Semjase.

Scott

Post Number: 2191
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk,

Are you talking about Semjasa who was bound by the codex to assist in the mission? I'm trying to understand your statement/question?

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 33
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 05:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes that's it exactly!

Scott

Post Number: 2192
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk,

The obligations concerning the codex have been fulfilled and the codex is no longer in effect. The spirit form of Semjasa is reincarnated and has been helpful in the mission. This person has even wrote a book, concerning the mission, but I'll let you figure the rest. :-)

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 34
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Scott... I feel somewhat dumbfounded at the moment. How has this individual verified himself with Billy and where is the book?

Scott

Post Number: 2194
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 05:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I understand it, this information was conveyed to Billy with the assistance from the Plejarens. It wouldn't be right to reveal this information on a public forum without the consent of the person.

(Message edited by scott on October 20, 2011)

Norm

Post Number: 1449
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I met Fred Bell at a new age convention in Miami. In the end he sold me over $2000 worth of his new age equipment. That according to him would assist me in curing my condition. All I can say is that it didn't work. And was a complete waste of my money.
My Website

Ramirez

Post Number: 624
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2011 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Was it snake oil Norm ?
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page