Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 26, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through November 26, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 1451
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2011 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, Yes it was. Now that he died after Venturas show it is going to turn him into a star of conspiracy fans. I would think if the Powers that Be wanted him dead they would have done it before he even made it on the show.
My Website

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 35
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2011 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gad Zucks!!! Norm,

$2000.00 for snake oil? I pray that you're not serious and just joshing! However, it's a hell of a way and an expensive one at that for you to learn the truth about this man simply just by being pinched like that!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Darren

Post Number: 299
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 01:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yep, that sucks when you get ripped off, especially that much money!! (I don't know Norms illness but must be a bad one to be willing to pay that much.) I cringe when I look back when I got suckered into paying $150 for snake oil.

Ramirez

Post Number: 626
Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For shape shifting reptilian oil it might be worth it but then how could anyone verify it's the real thing and while were in that area what makes holy water holy, flat dried bread brought from a supermarket the body of jc or wine brought from a liquor store the blood of jc ?
Cheers.

Norm

Post Number: 1456
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2011 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm telling the truth!
My Website

Savio

Post Number: 687
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2011 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

I could imagine the situation.

I would do the same if I were in your situation.

Best

Savio

Edward

Post Number: 2257
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 03:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm....

If you are desperate...it can happen...alas...

Nothing to be ashamed about.

The lost of money is something else, though.

You will always have Charlatans whom make profit on the backs of the
unfortunate, alas....

Edward.

Eduardo

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Helo everyone,

Does anybody can explain me what really happened to Sodom and Gomorra? Real cities? With what they were destroyed? Who destroyed them? And why?

Thank you so much.

Teesoft

Post Number: 86
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduardo here is an excerpt from CR 215 which answers your question

Billy:
Aha. And since we’re already talking about down there: what was up with Sodom and Gomorrah; what actually happened there – how were these two cities destroyed?

Quetzal:
117. Several factors are to be
mentioned

118. On the one hand, a meteorite fell to the Earth and exploded high over the area of the two cities, which would now actually be designated as larger villages.

119. This led to devastating
destructions of both cities, triggering a massive earthquake, by which the earth was torn open – like in Petra – and by underground volcanic activity, small and larger chunks of sulfur were flung high and across the country, which also naturally caused much disaster, and by this – as also by the exploding meteorite – many people were killed.

120. The remaining part of the total destruction was caused by the megalomaniac and crazy God of the Hebrews, an extraterrestrial who had his headquarters deep under the pyramid of Giza.

121. His punishment for the disobedience of the population of Sodom and Gomorrah against his commands was that he let two small atom bombs ignite over the two cities, which finally leveled everything to the ground, killing all humans and animals.

Salome,
Tosin.

Eduardo

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2011 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Two bombs plus the meteorite!!?. I mean was not enought for him that the meteorite fell?

Eduardo

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2011 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello everyone,

There are some people saying or claiming that extraterrestrials had something to do with the cause of the black death. Apparently there are some reports of people saying that before they got sick with the virus they saw strange lights and clouds over the sky. Also they even suggest that what we know today as the reaper was an extraterrestrials. Does anybody know what was the real cause of this virus?

Thank you.
Peace..

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 47
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2011 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Black Death was caused by fleas carried by rats that were very common in towns and cities. The fleas bit into their victims literally injecting them with the disease. Death could be very quick for the weaker victims.

But have you noticed that every great tragedy or change for the good or bad seems to have a lot of UFO sightings.

I am of the belief that some are the watchers while the others are really just here for the sight seeing and recording of each major event in history as it occurs. ~Holiday Cruise ~ Planet Erra? Got to scratch your head on that one!<-- "No pun intended!"
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Edward

Post Number: 2287
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 02:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edwardo....

As far as I know, Black Death related to the Plague in Europe was due to the
immense Hygiene problems of that time. Everything was just 'dumped' in the
streets, from sanitary, to filthy wash water, etc.

Another explanation was of that it originated from Asia, when there was war
and someone had the idea to Catapult Corpses into the settlements of their
enemy which resulted that they contracted the Plague to be and from here it
spread widely into Europe. [Of course, the above mentioned could have
contributed, as well...]

Possibly, fleas and rats could have played a role, here...in the spreading,
here of.

Edward.

Eduardo

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems that the idea of ancient aliens is growing and growing which each day that goes by. There is a new TV series from the History channel called ANCIENT ALIENS. They are theorizing and coming up with new ideas that extraterrestrials are visiting our planet since ancient times. In my opinion they have some good evidence and ideas. I believe that they also have a lot of misinterpretation, false claims and lies but I think that the basic idea is a good fundament to make people contemplate the idea of extraterrestrials, in other words to open their minds a little bit more. Does anybody know anything about this program? What are your thoughts? Also one of the leading producers on the TV series is the writer/author Erick Von Danicken, whom I understand came up with idea of ancient aliens after the publication of the book Chariots of the Gods. Does anybody know about his ideas? What are your thoughts?
Thank you.

Rarena

Post Number: 722
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is my understanding it was most probably caused by a bacterium contained in the flea's degestive tract which caused the Bubonic Plague (swelling of the lymph nodes) ...

There is also another theory that we tend to build resistance via hormones which can be created/induced during time periods in which the sun emits high sunspot activity now called Solar Maximum; creating varying magnetic fields which can change the human physiology... (confirmed in 1996 at UC Berkeley) such as during periods of high solar mass ejecta which could have helped ward off various infections like the black death. This was the exact opposite condition (Maunder Minimum) when the black death was prevelent in Europe.

Eduardo

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for those interesting answers.

My other question is related to earth history. I understand that the first group of human came to earth about 22 million years ago, but then I kind of loose track of what happened next. Can anybody give me link or tell me where I can find that information in more detail. I also don't understand if the human was developing here already before the arrival of the first extraterrestrials, but why adam and eve were created? If there were humans already?

Thank you.

Thank you.

Scott

Post Number: 2214
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eduardo,

You may have read this: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meierv6p261-262.htm

Regards
Scott

Earthling

Post Number: 600
Posted on Friday, November 25, 2011 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_236

Billy:
Okay. Thanks. – What is actually up with the Qumran Dead Sea Scrolls? Quetzal explained to me in 1985, just like Sfath shortly before his departure, that at the beginning of the year 1947, a nomadic shepherd had found ancient scrolls from the time before Jmmanuel’s birth in a cave near the village or place of Khirbet Qumran by the Dead Sea. However, neither Quetzal nor Sfath told me more details about it. Can you tell me more about it? I read somewhere that the scrolls of Jmmanuel or so are ascribed.

Ptaah:
277. The scrolls of Qumran at the Dead Sea do not represent the history and teaching of Jmmanuel but rather of a self-appointed, megalomaniacal, and self-glorifying Jewish scribe, referred to as Son of God and highest of all angels, by the name of Menahem.

278. He was a revolutionary who mixed the old teachings of the Bible with new ideas and with his own ideas and – in this context, in a self-proclaimed manner – called himself prophet and referred his followers, with regard to his person, to the testimony of the prophet Isaiah regarding the coming Messiah, whereby he saw himself as this Messiah.

279. As a result of his actions and his delusion, he was rejected by the Pharisaic scribes and was ultimately pursued and threatened with death.

280. Menahem, the self-proclaimed prophet, founded the Essene sect, which was also known at that time as the Qumran Sect.

==================================================

http://www.livescience.com/17123-dead-sea-scrolls-writers-textiles.html

"Mystery of Dead Sea Scroll Authors Possibly Solved

The Dead Sea Scrolls may have been written, at least in part, by a sectarian group called the Essenes, according to nearly 200 textiles discovered in caves at Qumran, in the West Bank, where the religious texts had been stored."

Retchie1973

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, November 25, 2011 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

please i need guidance....since humans developed from adelobacileus cromptoniand from this,developed the lineage primates then the monkeys and the humans ....now my question is who really are the original species of humans here from earth, we all know that from the contact notes of Billy there are so many species of human beings which is of not earth origin....so my question is who are the original inhabitants of the earth that is based on Billy for kids ............ thank you and i appreciate the answer frpm where FIGU or BEAM stand for and i am one with you
retchupax

Michael_horn

Post Number: 475
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding things like the Dead Sea Scrolls article, how's about when people come upon these things that are relevant to Meier information that they/you post the links to that info in the online Comment sections?

I do this whenever the opportunity presents itself.

What good is it in the greater scheme of things if we only post that info here on the forum, when there's a chance that far more people will see it in the online article pages?

Eduardo

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

Does anybody knows anything about the nazca lines in Peru? There are huge lines sometimes representing animals of miles in length and can only be seen from the sky. Also there are mountains with the top cut off, they looked like airports of some sort.

Thank you.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 311
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Michael,
Post # 475

Would you tell us where the online Comment section is you mentioned, for those of us not familiar? Thnx.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 477
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eduardo,

Please see:

http://www.theyfly.com/Demystifying_the_Mayan.html

...and use the search engine at www.theyfly.com, which also links to other sites, to search out topics of interest.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page