Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 02, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through January 02, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Rarena

Post Number: 727
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduardo,

There are many references (8 at this time) to Nazca and Sacsayhuman in the Future of Mankind website like this (Search: Nazca):

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_216

It is my understanding they were made by terrestrial humans with long sticks and rope. Many thousands of years ago the area was inhabited by giants.

Salome

Michael_horn

Post Number: 478
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

The Comments sections are on many of the pages that carry these news stories. They are usually donw below the article, though not all of them have a Comments section.

Scott

Post Number: 2220
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just something I ran across concerning Gilgamesh. In contact 69 there is mention of Gilgamesh being 7.5 meters in height. Also it is mentioned he was a semi-god, which I believe would mean ELO-JHWH or Semi-JHWH. This may account for his ability to reduce his size, because of his great knowledge.

Dez

Post Number: 28
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I looked at Future of Mankind website and found nothing on Contact 69. Do you have a link to a German or preferably an English contact report on that?

Zanderson

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 01:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

An interesting thought came to me....

If Gilgamesh was a Semi-JHWH of his people, then maybe he was one of those other prophets that was helping tho spread the truth (separate and apart from the Nokodemian Lineage).

I think it was said that Buddha was a prophet but not of the Nokodemian lineage. His teaching originating in the Himalayas where he came from. And Gilgamesh crashing in the Himalayas, it kinda makes me wonder if there is any connections (I know time differences exist but he may have decided to keep a presence there). And even if not, with the vast knowledge that he must have had, how has he helped to shame the earth....

After all it is said that Buddhism is the nearest thing to what the P's have on their world. And since he is of that spiritually evolved level maybe he had some influence in its inception.

Ah, some many questions. The more questions I seek answers to the more arises.
Such is life.... :-)
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Corey

Post Number: 68
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zanderson in the book Dekalog/Dodekalog Billy didn't say anything positive about Buddhism. He had mostly written about the falseness of it's Karma and how they have written applies to reincarnation and like other religions he described it as "Irrlehre". I don't think we currently have anything that is near to what the P's have on their homeworld. The problem is Buddhism is far from what it was when Buddha came up with the teachings who wasn't a prophet (wasn't a contactee) but naturally came evolved to a highly developed spiritual being. Like all other religions it became corrupted over time and falsified.

Salome

Corey

Corey

Post Number: 69
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zanderson: in the book Die Geschichte Nokodemions on page 47-48 is an excerpt of contact 355 of how the writings of the oldest form of Buddhism on the Satipatthana-Meditation or attention meditation which was written in Pali and Sanskrit originated (Ursprung)to Nokodemion which were brought to Earth and then influenced the first Buddhism (Pali Buddhism) that surfaced after Buddhas death. Today's Buddhism is a long way from creational laws and recommendations. The teachings borrowed from Nokodemion trace back to the "old time"* and then later to Henok and were brought to Earth the same as they were brought to other distant worlds and galaxies over millions of years and it was this process that acupuncture traces back to and the attention meditation teachings were handed down from generation to generation. The Pali Buddhism writings which were borrowed from the Nokodemion teachings trace back to the Pali Buddhims "oldest order" (Ordensälteste) of 500 which traces back to Buddhas death.

The Pali and Sanskrit writings were being translated but the outbreak of wwII brought that to a halt. Any knowledge today of the Satipatthana-Meditation traces back to contact between Sfath and a monk with the western name of Theophil Finzel (Mahatmya Mahaprajna) who was from the east but lived in Hamburg. The contacts lasted for 48 years (1859-1907). The monk re-explained the Satipatthana-Mediation to Buddhism circles and a German translation from Sfath was passed around in India and Ceylon. After the death of the monk Sfath later contacted father Rudolf Emanuel Zimmerman in Bülach Switzerland telepathically so he could guide Billy. Some years later as an eleven year old Billy wrote and 83 page leaflet on the Satipatthana-Mediation without help from Sfath and some 200 copies were made. Some years later Billy was studying in the Ashoka Ashrom as a 27 year old (1964) and the rest is history. This is the only connection Buddhism has to creational teachings and any connection is due to Billy, Sfath, and of course what was borrowed from Nokodemion *. As a whole Buddhism is a religion like any other religion and writings of it aside from the Satipatthana-Meditation is not to be trusted.

Salome

Corey

* the pamphlet "Eine Spurensuch über the Herkunft der Satipatthana-Meditations-Methode" from Hanz-Georg Lazendorfer.

Eduardo

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What about the greek god Zeus? Who was he? benevolent evil? does anybody know anything about this or where can I read it? It seems that all those gods poseidon, zeus, apollo etc influenced ancient people, I mean if they were real...

Thank you.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 89
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eduardo: Contact 69-imperfect translation
Following a discussion about the giant Andromedans of Tihuanaco & Easter Is.:
Semjase
56. Diese Rasse hielt sich ausschliesslich in den von mir genannten Landstrichen auf.
57. Weitere anderer Rassen der Gigantwüchsigen bevölkerten alle Kontinente.
58. Auch Zyklopen und Titanen sowie Zwergwüchsige siedelten sich auf allen Erdteilen an.
59. Sie kamen und gingen, oder aber sie vergingen, aus irgendwelchen Gründen auch immer.
56. This race was exclusively in the regions named by me.
57. Furthermore other races of the giant-growing populated all continents.
58. Also cyclops and titans as well as dwarves settled on all continents.
59. They came and went, or however they perished, for some reason also.

Billy
Aha, waren da denn auch die Götter und Halbgötter der griechischen Mythologie solche Ansiedler aus dem Weltenraum?
Ah, also the gods and demigods of Greek mythology then were such settlers from the space there?
Semjase
60. Sicher, bei ihnen handelte es sich um eine Splittergruppe von Nachkommen der Hyperboreer.
60. Certainly, they were a splinter-group of descendants of the Hyperboreer.
Regarding Gilgamesh,in some contact (I can't find my note)it states that:He is a shape shifter (it takes several months);he needs `heavy water' so that he can regenerate,so he works in the nuclear industry and is still alive; he is the sole survivor of his planet.
Charles

Scott

Post Number: 2222
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dez,

I came across it from Wendelle Steven's book "Message from the Pleiadies" Volume 3. Here is the quote:

Meier- You are pedantic, but this really is of no importance any more. But I wonder now, what indeed was the size of the king and semi-god Gilgamesh? From Sumerian tradition, he would have measured more than 7 meters, when I take for help the great ancient ell-measure. But measured from the small ell, this would have been only a bit more than 3 meters. Which measure is correct now, can you tell me?

Semjase- 64/Surely, it’s the great ell by which you have to measure.

Meier- Well then, Gilgamesh was around 7.50 meters in size, is that right?

Semjase- That is right, up to some few centimeters.

Eduardo

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK. But I was referring to Zeus. Was he and gilgamesh the same person?

Dez

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott!

7 meters is huge. Did it take him 6 months to reduce his size down to under 7 foot? Seems very rapid.

Do you know how tall the largest ET's were that visited Earth in the past as well as those that didn't?

Edward

Post Number: 2297
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zanderson and Corey....

There is TRUE Buddhism, as Billy mentioned in the Materials. Which is Buddha's
UR teachings/philosophy of the - Cosmic Consciousness -.

The Buddhism of TODAY, is a very much Distorted version(s) of Buddhism.

Example: Dalai Lama, teaches a very Distorted version of TRUE Buddhism, and is
more Lamaism orientated; and which is far from the (TRUE) Creational
Teachings, as Ptaah/Quetzal once said. [But, I think Billy did mention he may
perhaps Redirect himself one day...in the right Direction...?]

Edward.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 256
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone ever come across any information about the Greek goddess ARTEMIS? I have always been fascinated by the Greek legends and their gods, but I am particularly fascinated by this one. Apparently, she was the twin sister of Apollo, and there is a statue of Apollo at the SSSC. So, does anyone know anything about ARTEMIS? Thank you.

Rarena

Post Number: 737
Posted on Monday, December 05, 2011 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do not know about Artemis, it is not in the book of interplantary names and it sounds more male than female, no Apollo either. Did you try a search in this forum?

Where did you see a statue of Apollo? I know Atlas stands in the front yard, holding the Earth and there is a smaller female statue across from that... (near the canary roost). There was once a fountain with three beings on it, but that was removed about four or five years ago.

Salome

Sonik_01

Post Number: 262
Posted on Monday, December 05, 2011 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

`Hi Randy,

I have never been to the SSSC, I have only seen photos. Sorry I actually got confused between Atlas and Apollo. The search only resulted in information about NASA`s Apollo program, not the Greek Apollo.

Artemis was indeed a woman, and was Apollo`s twin sister. There are many myths and legends surrounding her, but it is hard to know what the actual truth is. I am wondering if there is any information about her in the the Contact Notes... If there is, anyone please share! Thanks,

Salome,

Marbar

Post Number: 197
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For many years, I used to believe there was a continent in the pacific ocean during the time of Alantis called Mu or Lemuria. After reading what Billy and the Plejarens said, it appears that the ancient land of Mu was not in the Pacific Ocean.

So, does this mean that there was no continent in the Pacific Ocean during the time of Atlantis?

Ramirez

Post Number: 646
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar,

Lemuria also called Mu was where the Gobi desert is now except it wasn't desert till after Mu & Atlantis began large scale hostilities against each other eventually trashing the area. I think the details are in a contact report .... somewhere.
Cheers.

Justsayno

Post Number: 426
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar, Mu is now where the Gobi desert is and what remains of Atlantis is the Azores. Don't be put off by all the claims that Atlantis was in the Mediteranian, although the Minoans seem to have some knowledge of the Atlantans. If you go to googleearth and look at the Azores you will see a huge crack spreading out north from it, just like what was written about the meteor/atomic blast splitting the earth's crust.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Edward

Post Number: 2311
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Practically, all desert areas on Earth are the affects of a Nuclear War.

Thus, any large wars and their locations, in the past, can be traced back to
the mentioned areas....

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2313
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mabar...

To put it in a more 'simple' understanding context..

Billy did mentioned that a number of Deserts areas were the affect of certain
Nuclear Wars from the past, OUTSIDE....the already existing Desert areas.

Which can, give us a possible lead to a certain settlement or establishment,
as your example.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2315
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar...

Apologies, for calling you Mahigitam...[Just woke up, when I wrote that..:-(]

Edward.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2012 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Edward

re:
Practically, all desert areas on Earth are the affects of a Nuclear War.

Thus, any large wars and their locations, in the past, can be traced back to
the mentioned areas....

I often wonder about Australian history, its a large continent and would have had civilisations in the past. We are mainly desert atm. The global warming might be good for Australia or it seems so far it has been as we get moisture coming into the interior now.

does anyone know of anything mentioned in the contact notes or on figu sites about Australian past?

An Aussie called Rex Gilroy has found traces very very old, URU -The Lost Civilisation of Australia. Also stone tools from giants, small pyramids, Egyptian hieroglyphics, the yeti much more.
http://www.rexgilroy.com/

http://www.mysteriousaustralia.com/Mysterious_Australia_Homepage.html

http://www.mysteriousaustralia.com/strangephenomenon.html

In 1964 the tomb of a woman, dating back to 1,000 B.C was found in the Jordan Valley. Examination of the body revealed that Eucalyptus resin was employed in the embalming process

Rex seems very good at feeling for discovery, the Aussie gov recently admitted we have a large black cat in oz after footage showing them hunting kangaroos was shown on tv.

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page