Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 25, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through July 25, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Villatlf

Post Number: 37
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About Reptilians... I did my search in this forum. Billy answered before about this. See his answer to "barbarotico" question about reptilians:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/5659.html#POST17000

Francisco

Mr_kenter

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2012 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question that pertains to the past and possibly the present. Before knowing about Billy I was into the secret societies and particular persons who seemed to be controlling governments (Illuminati, Rockefeller, Rothschild, ect.) Anyways, in one of the videos I watched it was showing a secret Bilderberg cult-like ritual on one of their private properties (Bohemian Grove I think) which was done outside in-front of a HUGE OWL statue. At the time I thought it was weird and sometime later I was looking on my Xbox at movies for something to watch and I previewed the movie "The Fourth Kind" and in it people who are having problems see a therapist for hypnosis regression therapy to see what is going on. Each of 10 or so people claim to see a OWL at the same time during the night. 3:33am. In the movie(I call it a horror documentary) the main persons(the hypnosis therapist) husband commits suicide under "suspicious" terms and her 6 or 7 yr old daughter seems to have been abducted(and never returned) Levitation, a circular silent black ship(3:33am), and Annunaki language(communication during hypnosis when the widow wants her daughter back) is videotaped and shown in the video. Also the beings during the communication claim they are "GOD". I looked up gods of the past and the best one that fit was Moloch. "God" of child sacrifice.

My question is does anyone at all think that these beings could be related to the cult like warship of our worldwide leader? The OWL is a coincidence I don't think I can overlook or is unrelated. What do all you think?

P.S. I hope this is the best place to ask this question. It’s been burning in my mind for some time and I just want someone’s opinion. THANKS:-)

Peace to you all,

Brian

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 119
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2012 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The owl statue at Bohemian Grove does exist in a private redwood grove in California, and some rich and influential people do actually do silly rituals in front of the thing. Notably represented among the people who attend are the some of the American heads of state. I haven't kept up with this, and am not sure if Romney and/or Obama take part in this theater.

Most likely the owl is a stylized representation of Moloch, although the attendees may or may not know that much about the symbolism behind the ceremonies. The signature ceremony is the "Cremation of Care", where the attendees figuratively cast their concerns into the fire so they can be carefree for a while longer.

There may be some sinister elements to the series of ceremonies, such as the sacrificial killing of a human during the ceremonies, but I am not certain of that, and prefer to guess that such a dark aspect is not practiced by our heads of State. Still, that part of the ceremony is deliberately kept vague, even from the attendees.

I am not sure who sponsors the ceremony, however, it seems to be sponsored by someone who knows some rather obscure history, and as such I do wonder if there may actually be some kinda extant religion behind this, replete with priests and acolytes, rather than it forming up from nothing as a unique element of California's quirky culture. That said, I am sure other people could have looked into this as much (or more) than I, and come up with funky Babylonian ceremonies too keep people enthralled.

In consideration of Bohemian Grove ceremonies' influence upon world politics and events, some trends and events are discussed at Bohemian Grove, but for the most part I don't think most major decisions are made there, though they may be sealed there. It is a time to bring people of a certain demeanor together, but this is not the only time and place where powerful people assemble - they have many other opportunities in other places as well.

I would hate to ascribe too much influence to this place or to any secret religion that sponsors it. More likely is that it is an exclusive place where influential people get together and let off some steam. However, there is ever the element of wonder about the place lurking in the recesses of my mind. A huge mysterious demonic statue with pyres burning set amidst the redwood forest, and psychotic priests performing ritualistic murders while an audience comprised of the Nation's leaders is carrying on without restraint... certainly something to wonder about.
Life

Edward

Post Number: 2462
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2012 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Brain...

I am not sure what you mean by 'beings', ETs?

Well, Moloch, would come close to Christos/Christus: Sacrificing the BLOOD of
Babies and Young Virgins; as mentioned in the FIGU materials.

Some resemblance we have, here....

Even if it is 'symbolic' what all those 'nutty' world leaders implement at
such 'freaky' gathering, they do, to some point, absorb the Negative
Vibrations that are related to Moloch/Christos, I would say. This would
unconsciously 'manipulated' their ways of thinking and all related. Thus,
their brain function is to some point being 'altered', in a very Negative
way. And, this would of course, reflect itself, in all they do in their work
as politicians, and go so on.

As far as I know from the FIGU materials, such false type of actions even
though just symbolic, or even for the fun of it, can have quite big
Consequences on the individual as well as his/her surroundings, and beyond.

Once you absorb/attract Negative Vibrations/Forces: it is hard to get rid of
it/them... So, it is not all that innocent as it may look.

The above mentioned would be WHAT the Giza Boys and their predecessors would
like to see implemented. They(Giza), consciously did want man on Earth to be
their slaves. And, the above mentioned would be just a fraction of how they
would direct man in that direction to fulfill their goals: To dominate Earth.

Edward.

Mr_kenter

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey all,

Thanks Edward and Michael for your input. The part about how the negative vibrations influencing them is something I had not considered but with the help of Billy I have become aware of now. Also, I had not considered the Giza into the loop. If I remember right when they were forced off the planet and had vowed to return or something. I don't know if this would be them returning and I would have no idea if they would return in this manner.(Using the owl symbol during abductions, If the movie is accurate and truthful)

Another idea popped into my mind that the abductions themselves could be carried out by the secret government. Billy has confirmed that our secret government does carry out abductions under the disguise of aliens.

Billy has also confirmed that millions have been abducted and never returned throughout recent history.(if i remember right) So it wouldn't surprise me if the two are related and this is just one of the ways they abduct people for their malevolent purposes. But, once again if this movie is accurate then i have a hard time understanding why they would be so vicious to the people in the film and why they used that ancient language. It's all very interesting.

Perhaps the beings responsible for starting that culture in the past are responsible for the attack on Nome, Alaska. Sadly however I doubt this knowledge will ever shed the light of day for any of us. It's a shame because, I for one would certainly like to know.

Brian

Cbp0009

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think your referring to the fourth kind; It looks compelling because they made it a documentary style,realistic looking,true event movie. Look up the main woman psychologist(actress) name and you will find she was an actor,and the storyline was fake. The grays are just machinations made up by those black gov't abduction ops that are caused by psychological conditioning and specialized drugs i'm sure too, so people can't recall what happened. Kinda like the boogeyman,or the devil, keep people in a state of hysteria.

Jose_barreto_silva

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2012 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr_Kenter

You are completely deluded about this FAKE movie Contact of the Fourth Kind. This movie is a complete LIE and is a fiction. Do not use fake references when studying Billy Meier case. Billy Meier teaching does not have NOTHING to do with lies and movies based on lies.

Jose_barreto_silva

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2012 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr_Kenter.
I see that you are in a complete confusion.
BIlly Meier NEVER EVER confirmed that millions have been abducted and never returned throughout recent history as you are stating above.
You are wrong and I also see that you are completely unaware about Billy Meier teaching and writings.
You are wrong and are spreadin false information in this regard.

Read the truth here Mr_Kenter:

´LITTLE GRAYS´

Da wird doch tatsächlich von vielen Frauen behauptet, dass sie von 'Little Greys' entführt,
untersucht und gar geschwängert worden wären. Natürlich lassen sich auch Männer finden, die
Behauptungen aufstellen bezüglich Entführungen durch Ausserirdische. Doch was ist daran
tatsächlich wahr, wenn man bedenkt, dass behauptet wird, bereits Millionen von Erdenmenschen
wären durch die sogenannten 'Little Greys' entführt worden, während diese im weiteren
besonders in Amerika bereits Millionen von Frauen geschwängert und Millionen von Rindern und
Kühen bestialisch massakriert hätten?

Though it seems hard to believe, many women claim they have been abducted, examined, indeed
impregnated by 'Little Greys'. Of course, there are also men who make claims to extraterrestrial
abductions. What is the actual truth, however, considering the claims made by millions of
terrestrials that they were abducted by these so-called 'Little Greys' and that, particularly in
America, millions of women were impregnated by them, and that millions of cattle were brutally
massacred by these aliens?

Die Wahrheit ist die: Es haben über die letzten Jahrzehnte hinweg tatsächlich 'Entführungen' von
Erdenmenschen durch Ausserirdische stattgefunden, wobei diese 'Entführungen' jedoch nicht als
solche zu betrachten sind, sondern als sogenannte Examinations-Kontakte. Kontakte also, bei
denen sich Ausserirdische Erdenmenschen, Frauen und Männer, in ihre Fluggeräte holten, um sie
zu examinieren - zu untersuchen. Dies geschah jedoch in der Regel nicht in böser Absicht,
sondern rein dem Zwecke dessen dienend, die Anatomie usw. des Erdenmenschen
kennenzulernen. Solche Examinations-Kontakte jedoch sind selten und stehen in keinem
Verhältnis zu den beinahe unzähligen, hysterischen und unsinnigen, phantastischen
Behauptungen diesbezüglicher Kontakte, die wie giftige Pilze aus dem Boden schiessen. Doch
woher kommt all das, dass viele Menschen solchen Behauptungen von Entführungen durch
Ausserirdische usw. verfallen, die, wenn sie wahr wären, zur Tagesordnung gehören würden, so
bereits die ganze Welt davon betroffen und kein Land mehr verschont wäre, wodurch die
Weltmedien nur noch davon berichten und die Menschen der gesamten Erde in Angst und
Schrecken leben würden; woher kommt all dieser Unsinn, diese Hysterie von angeblichen
Entführungen durch Ausserirdische?

Here then is the truth: Over the past decades, 'abductions' of terrestrials by extraterrestrials did indeed take place. However, these 'abductions' must not be considered as such and should be
called examination contacts instead. Therefore as contacts whereby the extraterrestrials take
terrestrial beings, women and men, into their flying objects and examine them --- they explore
them. Generally speaking, these actions take place with good intentions and are performed purely
for purposes of becoming familiar with the anatomy and other particulars of terrestrials. Such
examination contacts are rare though, and in no way match the practically countless, hysterical
and nonsensical, fantastic claims made about these contacts, which are popping out of the
ground like poisonous mushrooms. Why do so many people fall prey to these claims of
extraterrestrial abductions? If all of these claims were true, abductions would be routinely taking place daily and the entire world would be involved; no country would be spared any longer, the world's media would be reporting only of these incidents, and humans all over the globe would be
living in fear and terror. Where does of all this nonsense, this hysteria regarding purported
extraterrestrial abductions originate?

Here then is the truth: Over the past decades, 'abductions' of terrestrials by extraterrestrials did indeed take place. However, these 'abductions' must not be considered as such and should be
called examination contacts instead. Therefore as contacts whereby the extraterrestrials take
terrestrial beings, women and men, into their flying objects and examine them --- they explore
them. Generally speaking, these actions take place with good intentions and are performed purely
for purposes of becoming familiar with the anatomy and other particulars of terrestrials. Such
examination contacts are rare though, and in no way match the practically countless, hysterical
and nonsensical, fantastic claims made about these contacts, which are popping out of the
ground like poisonous mushrooms. Why do so many people fall prey to these claims of
extraterrestrial abductions? If all of these claims were true, abductions would be routinely taking place daily and the entire world would be involved; no country would be spared any longer, the world's media would be reporting only of these incidents, and humans all over the globe would be
living in fear and terror. Where does of all this nonsense, this hysteria regarding purported
extraterrestrial abductions originate?

Die Entführungshysterie hat eigentlich mehrere Hintergründe: Einerseits entstand sie dadurch,
dass in verschiedenen Ländern der Erde, und zwar auch in den USA, verschiedentlich UFOs
abstürzten, die nebst ihren toten Besatzungsmitgliedern von Militärs und Geheimdiensten sichergestellt wurden, was besonders bei solchen Vorfällen in Amerika für Schlagzeilen sorgte.

Bei einigen der Toten handelte es sich u.a. um extraterrestrielle Menschen, die kleinwüchsig und
von grauer Hautfarbe waren, mit sehr grossen Augen, kleinem Mund, mit teilweise nur vier
Fingern an den Händen usw. usf. Andere Tote waren bioorganische Androiden, die jedoch von
den amerikanischen Militärs und Wissenschaftlern nicht als solche erkannt und folglich als
ausserirdische, menschliche Wesen eingestuft wurden. Filmisch, photographisch und
zeichnerisch festgehalten, verschwanden die abgestürzten Raumschiffe und die toten
Besatzungen in geheimen militärischen Anlagen, und zwar unter strengster Geheimhaltung.
Nichtsdestoweniger jedoch sickerten diesbezügliche Informationen an die Öffentlichkeit durch,
was zu Gerede und Gerüchten führte usw., wozu auch amerikanische Geheimorganisationen, wie
z.B. CIA und Stellen der Militärs, dazu beitrugen, indem sie falsche und lügnerische Informationen
verbreiteten, um die Menschen vor näheren Ergründungen und Abklärungen der wirklichen
Wahrheit abzuschrecken. Damit aber erreichten sie genau das Gegenteil: Viele begannen sich mit
dem UFO-Phänomen und mit den Ausserirdischen erst recht zu befassen und versuchten und
versuchen seither mit allen Mitteln, die tatsächliche Wahrheit herauszufinden, die von der
Regierung und von ihren Geheimdiensten sowie von den Militärs verheimlicht und verleugnet
wird. Natürlich konnte es nicht ausbleiben, dass durch Geheimorganisationen und Militärs auch
Dinge vorgetäuscht wurden, die auf die Bösartigkeit der Ausserirdischen usw. hinweisen sollten, was dazu führte, dass bei Leichtgläubigen, Phantasten und Wahnkranken usw. Angst und Schrecken ausbrachen, die schlussendlich in der 'Little Greys-Hysterie' endeten, die heute in Amerika weit verbreitet ist.

The hysteria surrounding the abduction phenomenon actually stems from a number of factors: It
was first generated by occasional UFO crashes in various countries on Earth, including the USA,
where the crashed flying objects and their dead crew members were safeguarded by the military
and secret services. These incidents generated headlines, particularly in America. Some of the
dead beings were small extraterrestrial, grey-skinned humans with very large eyes and small
mouths who sometimes had only four fingers on their hands, etc., etc. Some other dead beings
were bio-organic androids, but the American military and scientists failed to recognize this fact and, subsequently, the bodies were judged to be extraterrestrial human beings. Rendered in
movies, photographs and drawings, the crashed spaceships and their dead crew members
disappeared within the confines of secret military facilities, under the strictest pledges of secrecy
by those involved. Nonetheless, related information somehow leaked to the public and led to gossip, rumors and similar things, to which the American secret organizations, such as the CIA,
and military agencies, contributed their share by disseminating false and deceitful information to
frighten others away who may have wanted to closely explore and illuminate the real truth.
Through their actions, though, such agencies actually accomplished the exact opposite to what
they had hoped for; indeed, many people have now really begun to delve into the UFO
phenomenon and extraterrestrials. Since that time they have attempted through every means
possible to find the actual truth, which was denied and kept secret by governments, their secret services and the military agencies. Inevitably, secret organizations and the military contrived situations intended to show extraterrestrial viciousness and other such things. These actions then instilled fear and terror among gullible, delusional people, fantasists and others. All of this
culminated in the "Little-Greys-hysteria" that is so prevalent in America today and has begun to
spread throughout Germany, Switzerland and other countries.

Alles was mit 'Little Greys' zusammenhängt ist also mit äusserster Vorsicht zu geniessen, denn
zu viele Phantasten, Irre, Scharlatane und Wahnkranke pflegen sich damit in Verbindung zu
bringen, wie auch zu viele infame Machenschaften seitens geheimer Kräfte, und zwar speziell in
den USA, zutage treten, die den Menschen angst und bange machen sollen vor Ausserirdischen,
wenn z.B. Tiere massakriert oder Menschen durch eine Gehirnwäsche mit schrecklichen
Erinnerungen an angebliche Ausserirdische vollgestopft werden. Also entspricht nicht alles der Realität, was gesehen, gehört, gefühlt und erzählt wird. Und das sollte man sich ganz besonders in dieser 'Little Greys'-Beziehung bewusst sein.

Anything pertaining to the "Little Greys" must be scrutinized with extreme caution, for too many
fantasists, madmen, charlatans and delusionals are in the habit of jumping on the bandwagon.
There are also the many infamous machinations going on within the secret forces, particularly in
the USA, geared to induce fear and horror regarding the extraterrestrials in people, e.g., through animal mutilations and the brainwashing of humans into experiencing horrifying recollections of purported extraterrestrials. Hence, not everything a person sees, hears, feels or is told, is the actual reality. One must be conscious of this fact, especially regarding these "Little Greys".

Billy

Translated by Dyson Devine and Vivienne Legg

Jose_barreto_silva

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2012 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr_Kenter

Wake up from your slumber...

“The Fourth Kind” Is A Hoax

Evil Machination Made in U.S.A

Alien abduction flick The Fourth Kind bills itself as containing "actual footage" from case histories. But this footage is so poorly faked that it insults the audience's intelligence. So why are people still calling this movie scary?

There is no "archival footage." There are no "actual case studies." Instead, we get badly-acted, blatantly fake documentary footage which fuzzes out whenever anything alien happens. There is some interesting editing, where filmmaker Olatunde Osunsanmi shows the fake footage split-screened alongside a reenactment of the fake footage and you feel like you're either watching 24 or some kind of weird art-school critique of documentary realism. Unfortunately the ashen fake/real Tyler is such a bad actress, and her CGI-widened eyes so "alien," that you wind up with the sense that Osunsanmi and crew thought audiences for this movie would be so monumentally stupid that they would fall for anything.

Universal sued over fake footage in The Fourth Kind
Apparently there is more and more backlash from the movie The Fourth Kind and it's claim of using real footage in it's movie and in it's promotion of the movie. Several on-line news articles were created by Universal mentioning characters from the movie and then claiming the information was from actual Alaskan publications. Obviously this didn't sit well with the publications mentioned, and a suit was issued. Looks like Universal's viral marketing campaign is starting to bite them in the ass as more people learn this movie is completely fictional despite their earlier claims of it being 100% real. Once again I urge people not to see this celluiod piece of shit, but instead watch my sweded version of it.

From the Fairbanks News-Miner

FAIRBANKS — Universal Pictures has reached a settlement with a handful of Alaska newspapers, including the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner, for using fabricated “news archives” to promote a recently released movie.

Universal agreed to pay $20,000 to the Alaska Press Club, along with a $2,500 contribution to a scholarship fund for the Bethel-based Calista Corp. Anchorage attorney John McKay, who negotiated the settlement on behalf of the seven media organizations, said an emergency shelter in Nome also will receive an unspecified amount of money, although it wasn’t listed as a recipient in the settlement agreement.

Universal created an elaborate series of online news articles in the promotion for its movie, “The Fourth Kind.” The movie claims to be a true story about a plague of alien abductions in Nome a decade ago.

To bolster that claim, articles were posted that professed to be from real Alaska publications, but were actually created to bolster the movie’s storyline.

The articles included an obituary and news story about the death of a character in the movie, Dr. William Tyler, that supposedly were from the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner. Neither the story nor the obituary ever appeared in the newspaper.

Fake articles were listed from other newspapers in Alaska, including The Nome Nugget, alongside authentic news stories. Part of the settlement also requires Universal to remove the fake “news articles” promoting the movie from the internet.

McKay said that attributing false stories to real publications undermines those newspapers’ credibility.

“If people can’t rely on the fact that when they look at a news article on the Web that it’s from the newspaper it appears to be, or is written by the reporter it appears to be, it erodes confidence in the world of journalism,” McKay said.

McKay said it didn’t appear that the advertising campaign was cleared by attorneys at Universal Pictures, and he praised the company for responding quickly to the complaints.

“I think they were embarrassed by it and acted very promptly,” he said.

The settlement comes as an unexpected boon for the Alaska Press Club, which is an independent journalism organization in the state. Club President Kathleen McCoy said the $20,000 received from Universal roughly doubles the organization’s annual revenues.

“We’ll spread this around and try to put this toward training for journalists around the state,” McCoy said.

The Alaska Press Club wasn’t part of the complaint against Universal, but John McKay suggested they receive settlement money as part of a compromise that would benefit Alaska journalism.
http://www.weirdfresno.com/2009/11/universal-sued-over-fake-footage-in.html

As Billy Meier says:

"...
Anything pertaining to the "Little Greys" must be scrutinized with extreme caution, for too many fantasists, madmen, charlatans and delusionals are in the habit of jumping on the bandwagon.

There are also the many infamous machinations going on within the secret forces, particularly in
the USA, geared to induce fear and horror regarding the extraterrestrials in people, e.g., through animal mutilations and the brainwashing of humans into experiencing horrifying recollections of purported extraterrestrials. Hence, not everything a person sees, hears, feels or is told, is the actual reality. One must be conscious of this fact, especially regarding these "Little Greys"

Corey

Post Number: 178
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2012 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would say the whole owl thing is just Hollywood, I wouldn't think I would put too much into that movie, it is after all just a movie.

Billy never said millions have been abducted never to return in recent history. He actually said the vast majority of abduction cases are based on lies, false hypnosis, and a psychological condition caused by the magnetic fields of the Earth. With the exception of the US government, abductions just aren't happening. The closest thing that was supposedly happening were the "examination contacts" which the Plejaren later recanted and said they were not happening at the numbers they originally thought.

The Giza boys vowed to return but they cannot because they were imprisoned on a prison planet in which escape is impossible so we don't have to worry about them returning.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Ferbon

Post Number: 32
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has Billy ever mentioned if the battle of TROY and legend of the Trojan horse was chronologically accurate and true?

Rintintin

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2012 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is the full 'Bohemian Grove' movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

Cbp0009

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why are yall jumping all over this guy for not being perfectly aware of the truth. Many people have been unknowing of the complete truth about a great many things,because of the nonsense in hollywood,advertisements, books of nonsense of all kinds,AND ESPECIALLY THE GOVERNMENT, who made it their job to do so for a hundred years or more. Be happy that he found the Meir material and that he hasn't been able to read and understand the material yet. He said he was new here not long ago, and the mission of the so called no-it-alls here should be a little more understanding and encouraging to people who are just coming to side of the truth. Its beyond irritating that some people read a few books from Billy and all the sudden they can give out psychological evaluations. Obviously people like to quote from these books but rarely practice everything they've learned,because if they did then they would understand that everyone has to walk their own path to the absolute truth. At least he's here trying to learn, why don't you say something constructive,instead of some aggressive, your so stupid response. I thought the purpose was to get as many people here as possible to get them out of their untruth and unknowledge,to educate. Guess not, everyone's perfect here and never was incorrect or lead astray about something,how nice it must be for those people.

Mr_kenter

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey all,

Thanks Jose for clearing that up. In my defense however, I did include my doubts that the movie could be a fake and I do resent being called deluded. Also, i stated that i could not remember if he did or did not confirm millions have been abducted. Did you not see those parts? I take pride in having a open mind and allowing myself to learn and you helped me with that. I believe you in what you say. Just watch who you call deluded and your tone could use a bit of tuning.

If you would like to check out a different video for me i would appreciate it. Just go to youtube and search "alien abduction hypnosis wtf" watch the video that is 54:44 long. In it the Talmud is mentioned and more. Fake? Not fake? Undecided? I look forward to your response.

Salome

Jose_barreto_silva

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2012 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr_Kenter,

Check out these two links.

Study this website where you can find many Contact Reports from Billy Meier translated into English Language.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Pleiadian/Plejaren_Contact_Reports

Here you have some videos with many information about Billy Meier and the Contacts/Teaching also.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sukofu/videos

Jose_barreto_silva

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2012 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr_Kenter,

Please, take a look at my website

Article about Sheik Muhammed Abdullah (Billy Meier)
Go to this link here:
http://wahrheit7x7.webs.com/

Corey

Post Number: 180
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2012 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cbp0009,

" I thought the purpose was to get as many people here as possible to get them out of their untruth and unknowledge,to educate." Actually if you read my posting I feel that is precisely what I was doing. It's also one of the reasons I kept my post short and too the point so I didn't overload Mr Kenter. I'm on my third time reading the Goblet of Truth and there are plenty of passages of helping those who are unknowledgeable become knowledgeable and they will appreciate it.

Without turning this into I read more then so and so, I have read over 20 books some of those were A4 sized hundreds of pages and hundreds of pamphlets. I spend my time here on the forums helping along others so they can become knowledgeable when I can and I usually leave sources so one can further their own reading. I see postings here all the time that contradict the truth and I only say something IF I feel it will help. And people that are further read then me help me out that's how it works.

I can't speak for Jose_barreto_silva but I know he's a friend of Billy's and a Geisteslehre student which means like me he's a passive member. Just remember no one is under an obligation to sugar coat the truth. All of us probably and some point have been researching abductions in the past before we found the truth so we understand but we also have to put across the truth so he isn't going down the wrong path.

I read Jose's postings and I don't see anything that was attacking to Mr Kenter so I think you overreacted.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Cbp0009

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2012 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

corey, i wasnt specifically talking to you, i've just seen many times people get jumped all over being new people to the forum, it is discouraging to people who probably wanting to be knowledgable but just haven't had the chance. And yes, you are right, getting people out of their untruth is absolutely necessary, but there is also a way to come across that is constructive and informative, especially new people who don't understand how and why people come across so rigid with their responses,people who have been on a while understand that and why. Was it inappropriate, not really, but i've seen it many times here where people get blasted being new and not having put in all the time yet, and somebody else who has had the opportunity to, i will agree with you probably was a slight overreaction but i was also kinda in your face with the intro from jose. My post was meant to be a little more general because i've seen it a bunch regarding new posts and then never saw another post again. So what you've read 20 books, is that the magic number to be an expert on something. Honestly, i don't care if he's Billy's mother, if i think somebody was untactful then ima say what i feel. I respect your right to disagree with me all you want

Jose_barreto_silva

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Der Corey,
Thank you for your comments.
Now about this person who does not even have a name but a strange number Cbp0009 I have no comments to do. Let him use his imagination.

Saalome Corey.

P.S- I am a Honorary Member of the Geisteslehre Corey.

Corey

Post Number: 182
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cbp009,

All I'm saying is there are some people on this forum wiser then you (and me) and you could learn a lot from them. That's what life is about, gathering wisdom, knowledge, love etc in each incarnation so your consciousness can unfold (evolve).

Salome

Corey

Corey

Post Number: 184
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jose,

Your welcome,

Nice website. Salome to you too.

Corey

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As a reminder for the rest of the team here, this is the ancient earth history thread and we are getting a little off topic.

It appears that a library was found in a cave in Ecuador. I wonder if it is one of the libraries mentioned in Billy's material. The story was posted a couple of days ago:

http://socyberty.com/activism/legendary-metal-library-found-in-tayos-cave-in-ecuador/

Excerpt:

.. team of explorers is claiming that they have found the legendary golden library and other mysterious treasures in the Tayos Cave system in Ecuador. The team announced that they accidentally found some hidden tunnels that were obviously dug out artificially sometime in the ancient past while inside one of the main chambers. The team was able to follow one of these tunnels for approximately ½ mile and came upon a large room containing the golden library and various other treasures. Below is a list of what the explorers claim to have found in this chamber:

- A library with thousands of metal books. The team was unable to specify what metal the books were made of but the look was similar to silver. Each page had symbols and strange writing on them.

- Individual plates with writing on them and strange symbols that looked to be made of gold.

- At least several hundred statues of insects, animals and humans spread throughout the large chamber...

This surely is interesting if true. When researching this, it turns out the cave was discovered earlier in the 60s but in recent years teams went back to explore further and claim to have discovered the library.

The pictures of the pyramid and the writing accompanying it are fascinating. The comments on the posted page showing people's reactions are an interesting read as well.

Enjoy.

d

Matt

Post Number: 258
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Now about this person who does not even have a name but a strange number Cbp0009 I have no comments to do."

Jose, he revealed his name in another section the other day, and that Cbp are the initials of his name.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page