Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 07, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through August 07, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 421
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We should refrain from addressing people in the third person as if they would be an outcast or beneath us. It is disrespectful, primitive and unbecoming of anyone who considers themselves a human being; in the truest sense and essence of the words "human being."
[7:-)

Cbp0009

Post Number: 35
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2012 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will reply one last time bout our conversation just because i dont want to run a whole page off topic. Corey, i 100% agree with you, i think it is exceptional that he is not only Billy's friend but that you have learned german and dedicated your time to reading and studying 20 books. There is, i'm sure, an immense amount that i could learn from yourself and from Jose. When i went back i realized i jumped the gun a bit even though what i said wasn't incorrect, just untimely, it was past frustration from a few individuals jumpin on new people when they could have been a little less confrontational about the info and more informative. I have a strong personality but am never against admitting that i made a mistake or was not completely correct. That's how we all learn, and will have to do so until the end of all of our subsequent lifetimes. My argument was just that there is something to be learned from all walks of people,homeless people, unknowing people, evil people,little kids,who are the purest forms of human beings still at that time etc.etc.. , and in an infinite amount of situational experiences in life. I was just a little put off by the i've read this many books and he knows Billy so you better listen to him, or at least thats how i felt when i read it. So hopefully that will be sufficient to move on and let it be known that i dont expect to agree with everyone all the time at all but i will always consider the people of this organization/group like an extended family to me because not only the importance of the information and understanding but the endeavors and burden of trying to literally go against the institution,lay a foundation, and change the world. The smallness of this group compared to the rest of the world makes everyone so important regardless of there evolutionary position. Lastly, i use cbp0009 because it is my email and many other screen names who make you use not only letters but numbers so its just easy to remember, if anyone would like to address me,my name is cory blake parnell, trust me i hide behind nothing,especially a screen name.

Jose_barreto_silva

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cbp0009

Cory blake parnell is indeed a beautiful name..

Saalome always.
José Barreto Silva

Edward

Post Number: 2474
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2012 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys....

Concerning: Cbp0009. I thought is was 'required' on this board, that
EVERYONE use his/her REAL Name![In specification box (left) and postings...]

Or, has FIGU Guidelines requirements...changed??

Edward.

Ferbon

Post Number: 38
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2012 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

While studying Billy's material, I have come to the thought, that three alien races residing currently on Earth, mentioned here and again by him and FIGU community,
namely those with bases: under Bermuda Triangle, under Gobi desert in Agharta alpha and the third one (if somebody knows or can confirm the locations, please supply or correct me here)...anyway

...that, those three "observing", peaceful races, are actually inexperienced space/time travelers (mentioned by Semjase) who wrecked on Earth or transmissed here accidently and without the clue of how to return.

Three races being simply stranded, outnumbered and without means to return. Suited more for higher pressure?, temperature?, not oxygen breathers? So, certainly, they must stay hidden for all times or resurface and... be captured, experimented on, killed ,or locked away forever by power hungry Earth governments.

This also reminds me of NEBER and life forms stranded there among hostile and wild environment.

I am not aware if this idea, specifically, has been clarified in the past. If so, please refer or disregard.

Salome

Cpl

Post Number: 625
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2012 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mt Shasta is another according to Billy (CR 39 verses around 200).
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Edward

Post Number: 2477
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferbon...

There have been a number of stranded ETs here on Earth in the past. Which,
Billy as well as the Plejarans, have mentioned(not only the mentioned 3).

Many, have stayed here on Earth and some have even, mingled and begot
offspring, and do live undetected.

There are even, 2 meters in length or so, Indian type of folk, living in the
jungles according to the FIGU materials. They, every-now-and-than, kidnap
women, to mate with and beget offspring. Just, to name one....

Edward.

Corey

Post Number: 191
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mt Shasta was occupied by the descendants of the Hyperboreans, but I was under the impression they departed this planet.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Ferbon

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 02:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peru's semi-ET fraction of Inca's descendants, the 200 cm tall, red/brown "giants" still live there - as explained by Semjase. Although, they had degenerated over the course of millennia and seem like their forefathers, with all the technology, had left long ago.
They CAN be one of the three though.
Peru, Gobi, Bermuda ...?

Salome

Cpl

Post Number: 626
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to CR 39 they are still there, or were at the time of the report. They have contact with ETs and keep themselves to themselves, avoiding contact with surface dwellers, though they do on rare occasions visit surface places and very minimally interact before quickly returning underground/inside.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Edward

Post Number: 2479
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

I was just thinking, that we should not become confused with those ETs that
Billy once mentioned, after the Plejarans have left, whom will observe all
that is going on on Earth.

If I remember it correctly, the Plejarans have officially left, but do assist
Billy on a more personal bases, now.

As they(Plejarans) once said, that they will just not leave Billy, just for
the sake of only the Mission, and thus...are in a certain debt towards him.

Thus, Billy could be talking about THOSE just mentioned, and not per se any
crashed crafts and their occupants(?).

Edward.

Corey

Post Number: 194
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I was always under the impression that the three races observing Earth a different from the Hyperboreans and the giants and such. Billy said in the Q & A that the Plejaren don't know what systems they originate from. I think it's best not to know where their super secret bases are or they could be in danger from our Earthly governments. I think they will continue to observe the Earth until several hundreds of years pass and our technological development increases then they may at that point contact us. That of course is just my assumption. Billy also said in the Q & A that they (the three races) will not work/help for the truth for whatever reason...

I think them observing us and being based here is just out of their own curiosity, scientific research, and from a potential future alliance standpoint but we need to reach a certain level of technological and possibly consciousness development first. Things our people will understand in the future as we progress they are already ahead of us by several hundred years if not more. You could say our planet is a perfect example of what not to do because of our religions, sects, unpeace, etc it makes you wonder sometimes why they are choosing to observe us...

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Ferbon

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2012 - 02:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To add another thought to this conversation...

Plejaren's part and input is quite clear, as we are potential future ally of their federation. They do, and will maintain "visual contact" and occupy themselves (since millennia, to this date, and future)thoroughly with our deeds. Fact is, there are many JHWHs of the planet Earth! each specializing in different fields up to smallest details. Remember also, that Earth -our home- has been part of Plejaren's distant past as well. In ancient times, for example, was used as a prison- for Plejaren, among many others, of course.
This means there is, indeed, plan for us. For us, as life forms, as human race, as federation member.

It is close to certainty, that we will be "left" to our own devices, BUT only after Billy's mission and foundations of foreseeable future are where they should be.
I am sure, yet another role for Earth will be/ is found since long ago. JHWH, for example,could teach other highly developed race, the responsibility and federation laws, based on silence/non involvement within developing races. Peace, technology, love, recognition, unity - impulses must still be provided to support us in following Creation's path. Further analysis to better understand us, can be utilized.
Again, only three examples of many probable as we continue to talk about this.

Another aspect of Billy's words (and teaching) is, that A LOT is STILL being said in analogies, muli-meanings, paraphrases or, many times, simply confused by ancient form of grammar -(read)-poor translation to other languages. Thus,words such as "observing", "maintain", etc.- in English could actually mean something similar in original wording. That is why those who read words understand less than those who carefully study their context and meaning.

To the three races residing on Earth.
Since we are under an umbrella of federation and following meticulous plan of development,thus their (the three races)involvement, unless needed, must then be none. They are, possibly, pioneer time travelers stranded here, degenerated, and without means of return (due to too great time laps miscalculation, or equipment breakdown). As such, they are "static" observers and reside in areas deep underground/ underwater (except Chanacs/Chanca), where no human influence or disturbance is possible until we are fully developed/peaceful race and federation member.

Salome

Apologies for simple and hintlike form of thoughts. Please dispute my logic if faulty or inaccurate.

Corey

Post Number: 195
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2012 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

I see your point, we would have to make considerable progress before any race would take up contacts with us.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_424

Although there is no mention of the three races in the 2006 contact, nor is there mention of stranded time travelers, it does however say-

"Contacts with earthlings do not take place, and apart from the contact with you, no other contacts exist. That will only change when other beings foreign to earth land openly and take up contacts, which will only happen then when we have left." -Ptaah

Based on that statement, it is logical to assume that in the future, after Billy has died, and the Plejarens no longer enter our Earth space, extraterrestrials will land openly and take up contacts with us Earth humans. Many people logically assume it will be the three races, since they are already stationed here and observing us which is what I personally believe. If you disagree then fine, everybody has their own opinion. Although no one can say for sure, one thing is clear, that in the future, the future will show the outcome.

Debating about potential future extraterrestrial contacts that haven even taken place yet kind of takes away from the here and now, which is the individual consciousnesses evolution, and how we act and what we do in this life that matters.

Salome

Corey

Skyrim

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2012 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Fact is, there are many JHWHs of the planet Earth! "

Hi Ferbon, what do you mean by this? Are you referring to the group of spirits, 100 billion or so(I think), that are bound to the reincarnation cycle of this planet? The highly evolved ones that will be waiting a very long time before the vibrations are similar so that they can enter their first incarnation on this planet?

phil

Ferbon

Post Number: 48
Posted on Sunday, August 05, 2012 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey -

Interesting point.

It's quite comforting, that we all share the same environment and strive for the same goals. None of us surpasses other to the point we can't call ourselves equal. Even mere few hundred years, before the tree of teachings bare enough fruits to feed the planet, isn't enough reason to not treat each other with respect and patience.
To my earthworm understanding- life itself, unless dissolved in creation, is a continuum of act and slumber.Your lifetime is only one of many. Coming to terms with this is difficult but gives comfort greatest than any fake religion can, or will ever offer. Billy's (yours and everybody's) "departure" from life is dictated by the need of rest, and as natural evolution process. But then... we come back again- to learn through experience. The journey doesn't end with death.
Indirectly citing Plejarens: Billy - not as Billy - but will be born again around 2075, then for sure his existence will be noted in around 2875, then again noted around 3999...,and so on, until he is taken, (as an unborn ,but spirit inhabited embryo/fetus), back to his home world.

Evolution of thought, development of mind, spirit and the truth continues on Earth as we speak.

No ET's are expected to make visible contact until we are/aspire to be, in partnership with Plejaren federation, motivated with its directives - inspired by High Counsel - .
To develop Earth's humankind further Plejaren Federation will possibly then introduce us to "new teachers" as we wouldn't have to be nourished and babysit anymore :-) So relax, 127 billion federation members, Billy, Plejarens, ...all of us- aren't going to such measures just to be subdued by some space cowboys.

My conclusions have not been confirmed by anyone and do not represent anyone, and can be a lot of drivel. Go figure yourself.

Salome

Ferbon

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, August 05, 2012 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Skyrim -

No. JHWH is level representing (in our perception) highest degree of knowledge in certain field/fields.
There is no "know it all" of Earth. Not in material state anyway. So I suppose.

Salome.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 539
Posted on Sunday, August 05, 2012 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Meier's future incarnation(s), I think there's an interesting clue towhat he may have already experienced contained within this from Contact 142:

"If now, however, a time traveler materializes in the past or in the future and meets himself there, then this will also happen in the future if he came from there because the spirit, i.e. the spirit form, of the time traveler from the future also materializes in the past or in the future, depending on whether the trip leads from the future to the past or from the past to the future. This happened, for example, when I traveled with Asket into the past and then also into the future, and it also happened when I performed the experiment in Hinwil with the letters, which I then carried in the past, two days before the date of writing, to the post office."

Edward

Post Number: 2485
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2012 - 01:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey....

Yes, I fully agree with (ALL) your inputs...

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2486
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2012 - 02:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phil....

Welcome to the FIGU board!

I do recall, it being mentioned in the TJ, or other FIGU material, that it
was said, in the sense, of: there will be old 'gods' whom are amongst you on
Earth, and will, make..., themselves known.

Thus, they ARE among us!

Of course, they will not say: HI, here I am!! :-)

Further, I think it was said, that they will be known by their (Creational)
Knowledge and Wisdom, etc....

What I can make of this, is, that these are JHWHs who's Spirit-form are
down-graded in configured to suit Earth's configuration to reincarnate into(;
being part of the Mission...).

It was also, 'suggested' that some are even on this discussion board!!??

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Ferbon

Post Number: 53
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2012 - 04:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael -
Excellent!

Ferbon

Post Number: 54
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2012 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael -
s...! it can't be...as usual with Billy...this thing snowballs all over the place...you can't simply step on it, it's a f... swamp.
Once the first seal is broken in this subject, it will open another important chapter - which, I noticed, is ready to be opened. Once people will FULLY liberate themselves from religious tendencies, stubbornness and stupidity and start using their intelligence instead of just following their "leader" attitude or a "night night" lecture. Only then whole new chapters can be written. O man, I feel like s...

Salome

Skyrim

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward, thx for the welcome!

Yes down-graded spirit forms is one of the things that I think I was meaning. But also any JHWHs who for some reason might have accidently died whilst space traveling in our vicinity and their spirits came to our planet to enter its reincarnation cycle because we were the closet. Would these ones still be waiting to enter their first (next life) cycle here? Would they have to wait for us to catch up to their evolutionary level before they can enter?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page