Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 14, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through October 14, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 629
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2012 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob,

If you check out the date of that report on the Japanese arriving here you will find that right now in 2012 is exactly the 26,000th year of the arrival of the Japanese to Earth.

For any Japanese reading this: Happy 26,000th.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 615
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2012 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris,

Kudos to the Kudras!
I'm Sirius.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 774
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2012 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How few will celebrate that fact . So , Congratulations to the Japanese FIGU .
FIGU Nihon .

Edward

Post Number: 2494
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2012 - 01:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Yes, I would Drink...to that...:-)

Before World War Two, there was no real technology on Earth....thus, we do
have to thank the Japanese (and Germans) for the outstanding technology, they
(both) gave for our future times and beyond.

And, I guess, also...to thank the Plejarans for 'transmitting impulses' to
them to make their achievements become a reality....

Edward.

Acriticalmind

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2012 - 04:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been studying the contact notes for some time now and they comprise a very interesting body of information pertaining to earth’s history, in regards to the alleged Gods of the past and their roles in the development of Earth/terrestrial religions. I have formulated a question here, which I hope can be understood.

In a few contact reports, namely numbers, 38, 39 and 70 there is talk of the ancient ‘false God’ JHFH, Jehovah, who was named as the successor to Arussem. It is described, for example, in CR 38 line 23 as well as CR 70 line 158, that the early gypsy hoard of the Hebrarons/Hebreons/Hebrew peoples called Jehovah by this name and that he was known by the this name among his ‘own ranks’, at the time when Jehovah presided over humanity and led them to cultic and religious confusion. However, a problem with the name ‘Jehovah’ arises here due to many factors. Firstly, in the ancient Hebrew language, which would have been spoken by the Hebrarons, as I understand it; there were no such ‘J’ or ‘V’ letters, as well the fact that there were no vowel letters that were written down (in Biblical Hebrew) and only consonants instead. Consequently, the Bible only makes mention of the Tetragrammaton as the word for this so called cultic God’s name, which is YHWH. This term is similar in its arrangement as Billy's term , ‘JHWH/IHWH’ – which is a title, meaning ‘King of wisdom’ and is therefore not a name. However, earth biblical scholars see this word ‘YHWH’, as a name and because of this, they have tried to write the name in its complete form and words like ‘Yahweh’ or ‘Yahuwa’ have been produced, which are thought to be the modern and most accurate equivalent of this ancient Hebrew term. However, it has been known by Biblical scholars that the name ‘Jehovah’ was only an earlier attempt by scholars, beginning in the Middle Ages, to properly define the Tetragrammaton (YHWH). Therefore, scholars have regarded ‘Jehovah’ to be the Latinization and English equivalent of the Tetragrammaton. The first use of ‘Jehovah’ was in a primitive form - ‘Yohoua’ and this was in 1278. In the times that followed, the name went through additional revisions and it was not until 1530, that the Bible first made mention of the name. The modern English interpretation of ‘Jehovah’ was then based on substitution of the Y and W letters, from the Tetragrammaton, to the J and V letters and the adding of the ‘vowel points’ (vowel letters). These were derived from the words ‘Adonai’ and ‘Elohim’, which were one of the many substitutions of the Tetragrammaton (YHWH) , which were present in earlier editions of the Bible, as it was forbidden by the Jewish people for them to vocalize this word – the name of ‘God.’ Thus, these ‘vowel points’ were placed between the consonants and over time, the Tetragrammaton name, God’s name, eventually came to be known in modern English as ‘Jehovah’.

My question is therefore this: How do you explain the fact that the name ‘Jehovah’, that was made and based on the Tetragrammaton (YHWH) during the Middle Ages of earth history and further modified to fit its present usage in English as ‘Jehovah’, was also the same name as the ‘false God’ who was known by the Hebrarons and people at the same time when they were alive, as ‘Jehovah’- as it is written in the contact notes? (CR 38 line 23, CR 70 line 154) The evidence that I have collected, indicates that this name ‘Jehovah’ did not enter usage into the languages on Earth much, much later and therefore it seems improbable to me, at this stage, that the ancient people would have known who ‘Jehovah’ was, as this composition (i.e. the letters used and its spelling and the corresponding vocalisation) did not fit the time period of the Hebrarons and neither the language of Biblical Hebrew, which was spoken by this so-called gypsy group of peoples.

David.
Then I must, indeed, dance to the music that is played for me.

Patm

Post Number: 153
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2012 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David,
English, as it has been explained by FIGU and the Plejaren, cannot provide an accurate understanding of what is intended. Please also study the associated GERMAN in the explanation given by Billy in the Talmud Jmmanuel (2011 version) and note the spelling in German verses the English (inaccurate) equivalent.
This is from the Introductory Explanation (Einführende Erklärungen) pages XX & XXI. Please also note this is my unauthorized/unapproved translation.

Jehovah, respectively, Yahweh is the Hebrew proper name of the God of Israel, with the origin and meaning of the name are disputed. The self-revelation of God's name (2 Moses, 3:14) is usually translated as follows: "I will be who I will be" (a bit idiotic for a supposedly rational God). Incorrect Jehovah / Yahweh according to the vocalization of Hebrew text read JEHOVA. Since at least the first Century avoided by Jmmanuel the Jehovah-ists, respectively. Jews pronouncing and reading of God's name Jehovah/Yahweh only still Adonai, which in Hebrew means "My Lord". As a Latin transliteration of the Hebrew spelling of the Tetragrammaton JHWH is common. The divine name JHWH was only allowed to be spoken in front the High Priest in the Temple Imperial since the establishment of the first temple. More often God's names in Hebrew usage was ADONAI "My Lord", EL or Elohim ("God"), "Ha-Shem" ('the name'), ha-Kadosh ("the Holy"), usually used in the formula "ha Kadosh Baruch hu" ('the Holy One, Blessed is He"). Next to name is the designation Elyon ("Highest") and Shaddai, a name of God, which is not entirely clear in its meaning.

JAHVE resp. JAHWE ist der hebräische Eigenname des Gottes Israels, wobei die Herkunft und Bedeutung des Namens umstritten sind. Die Selbstoffenbarung des Gottesnamens (2. Mose, 3, 14) wird meist folgendermassen übersetzt: "Ich werde sein, der ich sein werde" (etwas idiotisch für einen angeblich vernunftbegabten Gott). Unzutreffend wurde Jahve/Jahwe gemäss der Vokalisation des hebräischen Buchtextes JEHOVA gelesen. Seit spätestens dem 1 . Jahrhundert nach Jmmanuel vermeiden die Jahve-isten resp. die Juden das Aussprechen des Gottesnamens und lesen für Jahve/Jahwe nur noch ADONAI, was Hebräisch 'mein Herr' bedeutet. Als lateinische Umschrift der hebräischen Schreibweise ist das Tetragramm JHWH gebräuchlich. Der Gottesname JHWH durfte seit der Errichtung des ersten Tempels nur vorn Hohenpriester im Tempelkuk ausgesprochen werden. Weitere haufige Gottesbezeichnungen im hebraischen Gebrauch sind ADONAI ' Herr', EL oder ELOHIM ('Gott'), 'ha-Schem' ('der Name'), ha-Kadosch ('der Heilige'), meist verwendet in der Formel 'ha-Kadosch baruch hu' ('der Heilige, gepriesen ist er'). Weiter ist die Bezeichnung ELJON ('Höchster') zu nennen und SCHADDAI, ein Gottesname, der in seiner Bedeutung nicht völlig geklärt ist.
}

Hope this answers your question...
Salome
PatM

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 617
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2012 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David

Welcome to the FIGU Forum.

An explanation can be found starting on page 1, in the latest 2011 edition of the Talmud Jmmanuel as part of the expanded preface. Basically, recorded earth history has it wrong and the name ‘Jehovah’ was the by-product of linguistic misunderstanding on the part of the prehistoric Hobranos.

The title JSCHWJSCH had already been brought into the earth linguistic vernacular for millions of years, and always had a prominent standing before the old Hebrews began to erroneously equate it with their concept of “God,” along with many derivations of the word JHWH, which for some inexplicable reason they never could seem to get the pronunciation correctly, such as Jahjeh, Jahawah, Jahve, Jahveh, Jahwe, Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehowah, Adonai, Elohim, Ehjeh, HERR (MAN), Herr (man), ER (HE) and Ewiger (everlasting). Moses said (2. Mose, 3, 14 - also compares 2. Mose, 3, 16, 18): « He, who is, which he is - Jahjeh he has sent me to you. » The old manner of writing was "jahweh ascher jahweh" = ‹ he is whom he is ›. The word Jahweh was pronounced by the old Hebrews as "Jahh-Wee" and the stress was on "Wee".

Nevertheless, the correct pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton JHWH dealt nothing with "Jahwe" resp. with "Jahh-wee" etc., because JHWH was the abbreviation of the name "Jschwjsch" which for indefinable reasons the Hebrews could not express correctly.

The next step of the falsification then came with the lyranische spelling and pronunciation of the title JSCHWJSCH (JHWH), as well as in JSCHFESCH, whose lyranische spelling was JHFH, but changed by the prehistoric Hobranos, (later Hebrews), from JHFH = JSCHFESCH into JHVH. The old Lyranern title JSCHFESCH referred to those who led their life and work with lies, deception, disrepute, dishonesty, power, violence, terror, anarchism, war and death as well as with exploitation and slavery.

It is interesting with the old manner of writing that the original hobranoschen name JSCHFESCH was not pronounced by the Hobranos and was strictly feared, which is why the old Hobranos called their JSCHFESCH (falseness king) JAHWE. What is significant here is that JAHWE was originally an old lyranisch word which translates into earth languages as TYRANT. The old Hobranos feared this tyrant JAHWE and did not dare pronounce his real title JSCHFESCH. Heresies that followed thought that the nine extensive letters in the name JSCHFESCH and the knowledge of its’ correct pronunciation alone would release miracle forces that would bring them death and downfall. Therefore, the pronunciation was left only to the priests. But in the course of millenniums the original sense and meaning has gotten lost to the earth person and by the machinations of religions this tyrannical "God" was replaced by a benevolent "God."

Regards
Bob

Ferbon

Post Number: 80
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2012 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CRUCIFIXION date - NOT on - Friday April 3, AD 33 as accepted, propagated and commonly assumed.

I've occupied myself with some research regarding birth date of Jmmanuel, before finalizing the studying journey with CR 213. Below is the summary.

PROLOGUE - Text from wiki and various other sources, organized for the purpose of logic and order.
…Finally, some have attempted to determine the likely year in which Jesus was crucified. We can date the reign of three officials involved in Jesus' trial: Caiaphas, the High Priest (AD 18 to 37), Pilate, prefect of Judea (AD 26 to 36), and Herod Antipas, tetrarch of Galilee and Perea (4 BC to AD 39). Thus Jesus trial must have occurred between AD 26 and AD 36.
Luke 3:23 states that Jesus was "about 30 years of age" at the start of his ministry (symbolical baptism in the lake ). There have been different approaches to estimating the date of the start of the ministry of Jesus. One approach, based on combining information from the Gospel of Luke with historical data about Emperor Tiberius yields a date around 28-29 AD/CE, while a second independent approach based on statements in the Gospel of John along with historical information from Josephus about the Temple in Jerusalem leads to a date around 27-29 AD/CE.
In the New Testament, the date of the Last Supper is very close to the date of the crucifixion of Jesus (hence its name). Scholarly estimates for the date of the crucifixion generally fall in the range AD 30-36
If Jesus was crucified on Friday, Nisan 14 or 15, sometime between AD 26 and AD 36, astronomic evidence limits the possibilities to AD 27,30, 33, and 36. AD 27 is the least likely. The most likely dates are (1) Friday, Nisan 14 (April 3), AD 33 or Friday, Nisan 14 (April 7), AD 30. John's chronology "removes many of the historical difficulties associated with the trial and crucifixion of Jesus," says I. Howard Marshall. In addition, a date of AD 33 seems to fit a ministry of three years, using the fifteenth year of Tiberius (AD 29) as a starting point for John the Baptist's ministry (Luke 3:1-3).

SUMMARY of conclusions and calculations are as follows:

Billy, Asket, Jitschi visited Jmmanuel at the date of crucifixion and traveled in time to the year 32.
Mentioned year (32) however indicates NOT a calendar year but the AGE OF JMMANUEL,
Supporting facts that 32 does not refer to calendar year:
32 as calendar year – renders Jmmanuel 37 years old in the time of visit (he will live 83 more years)
-- renders Jmmanuel to be 121 years old in the time of death (37+(April +83)=121)
-- TJ clearly states Jmmanuel died at age of 110-115
-- final proof – answer from Billy (found after writing this analysis, on FIGU website)
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2002 - 05:35 pm:
How old was Jmmanuel when you met him?
Thank you so much,
Mario
ANSWER: Hi Mario,
About 32 years old.

…thus renders the following: 3 Feb 2 B.C.E or 5 B.C.E (birth) + 27 or 30 (A.C.E.)(crucifixion and Billy’s visit) = 32 years old.(27th or 30th calendar year);
Crucifixion date (supported by astronomic evidence) can be placed to A.C.E. 27, 30, 33, 36 calendar year.
In addition, considering historical study regarding Herod’s death pointed to two possible dates: 4 B.C.E. or 1 B.C.E., we are left then with two possible crucifixion dates, namely:
Nisan 14/15? ,Friday (April 11), A.C.E 27 ,
Nisan 14 , Friday (April 7), A.C.E. 30 ,
Birthdate determination : 32+83 =115 is the only possible year count/age of Jmmanuel from Billy’s and Jmmanuel’s explanations. Thus, not 110-115 ,but clearly 115.
By this we have: Jmmanuel ( 3 Feb 5 B.C.E - 9 May 111 A.E) , and visit/crucifixion - year 27 A.C.E.
,or.. 2 B.E - 114 A.C.E. 30 A.C.E.
Then from the CR 213, clarification comes along, clearly setting the birth date of Jmmanuel to 5 B.C.E.

Thus, 3 Feb 5 B.C.E – 9 May 111 A.C.E. , and visit/crucifixion in the year 27 A.C.E of the current calendar form are only correct data.

SUPLEMENT
For consistency and clarity reasons I publish explanation of the year “0” which is often problematic to understand and can cause confusion.
YEAR “0” approach/explanation
When you are born, your age starts to be counted to amount first to 1, then 2, then 3, and so on. Your parents, to talk about an event, that took place before you were born, refer to it as 1,2,3 years before your birth.
Same principle applies with buying 5 apples; you ask for 5 and get 1,2,3,4,5 – not 0,1,2,3,4,5.
Time is a continuum that applies equal values for equal amount of time passed, so for example –
24 hours = 1+1+1+1+1….until 24 is reached. Then, another 1 is natural continuation of this time principle. Thus, hourly count continue as such: …22,23,24,1,2,3,4,…., simply assigning principle value of 1 (time unit) as minimal possible equivalent.
Present calendar is inaccurate in his point of reference, thus the real date of Jmmanuel birth has to be designated as 5 B.E. (Asket, when referring to the year – speaks about Jmmanuel age, or a year in the calendar which got corrected in the future)
The year count from the date of Jmmanuel birth yet must follow the same principle of time. And so it is as follows : 1 + 1+ 1+ 1….1+1=32 …and ….with numerical designation for each 1:
5 ,4 ,3 ,2, 1, 1, 2 , 3 ,4 ,5, 6,7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20…..27 = 32 years in total.

Salome

Acriticalmind

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2012 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you.

So, as I understand it, the Tetragrammaton, YHWH/JHWH, is an abbreviated representative of the two lyranisch titles JSCHWJSCH and JSCHFESCH, with the latter, being adopted later and being a more truthful and accurate title for this God.
However, I am still at a loss as to what the actual name of this God was, and not just his title. I remain unsure that this God’s name was Jehovah, as it is written in the contact reports – as this word was, by earth biblical scholar standards, an invented/concocted term and also a latinization of the Tetragrammaton/abbreviated Lyrianische title. It is mentioned that this ‘Jehovah’ was also known as ‘Henn,’ but I must stress that my confusion comes from Semjase and Quetzal's statements. I wonder as to why did they used this name – when it is clear to me, at this stage, that the etymology of this word was 1. Absent from the lexicon of the ancient Hebrew language and 2. Did not enter the English lexicon until the middle ages and 3. Therefore was not present at the same time when the prehistoric Hobranons walked this earth – even though the reports state that the Hobranons knew of Jehovah in their 'own tongue.' Maybe my understanding here is skewed and instead, the ancient Hebranons really did have this term in their primitive wordstock/lexicon/vocabulary, but there is evidence that suggests otherwise...

If I am not seeing this clearly, I would appreciate for these lines to be straightened out!

Sorry, but this issue is still not clear to me.
Then I must, indeed, dance to the music that is played for me.

Eduardo

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2012 - 11:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

can somebody tell me if this is real? that would mean that this is a video from a real being .Dr Jonathan Reed alien encounter;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxy-k7CZYKc&feature=related

Truthseeker

Post Number: 352
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone, I don't normally post here anymore, but it has just recently being brought to my attention that just very recently the "not ET", but rather "ET like" people that were known to have once lived inside the mountain of Shasta as the Hyperborean descendants, has now supposedly not to long ago or just recently, now left the mountain there and the Earth for good. In that this info supposedly just came in about a few days to a week ago from Christian Frehner at his lecture presentation in Toronto Canada on August 24 of this year, in that he supposedly just recently heard this from Billy Meier or that he recently read it in a contact report. Can anyone here now confirm this to be the actual case? and if so, to what extent?, and details of this found in the so called very recent contact report? Knowing my luck, I have a bad feeling that I'll probably be sorry for asking about this, but I still must know.

Joe

Post Number: 205
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 06:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eduardo,

I think it is probably fake.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 143
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where would they have gone? Has someone helped them to leave the planet, or have they had the technology for this all along?

And why have they chosen this time to leave? Is it that we are now developing the technology to search deep into the Earth (ala HAARP), or that we are threatening to ignite a global nuclear war? Is it that we are using up all of our planet's resources, or that we are destroying our ecosystem? Is it that too many people are poking around Mt Shasta?

Inquiring minds wanna know. Thanks for the rumor James. Now you've got my mind spinning again.
Life

Joe

Post Number: 206
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eduardo,

Jonathan Reed is a fraud.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/11847.html?1316833836#POST57191

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/11848.html?1317165413

Truthseeker

Post Number: 353
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2012 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone,

Just a follow up to my last post, I think I may have just figured something out here. It appears that most of the "original inhabitants" of Mt Shasta did in fact leave at some point, as to when I don't know yet, where as in their place, now in the mountain, we have some more of the so called "Earth aliens", which by the way are not ETS, so to clear up any confusion as to what Steven Greer and his group may actually have just seen out there, then when you listen to him, you can kind of see that is actually most likely the case.

Peace in knowing, James Truthseeker.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 354
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

News update. Greetings again everyone, I just got sent to me a youtube link concerning Steven Greer and his group who were present at Mt Shasta on August 24, 2012, in which him and his group had witnessed and recorded footage of gold like UFOs from in and around Mt Shasta, which had occurred on the same night when Christian Frehner supposedly mentioned at some point in his Billy Meier presentation in Toronto Canada that the beings at Mt Shasta have already since left the area. So something needs a bit of clearing up here and I won't know for sure until Christian or someone can actually release the German or English contact report that talks about, the Hyperborean descendants as having actually already left Mt Shasta. Thanks.

Edward

Post Number: 2501
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James....

Yes: Thank you, for the update.

Edward.

Justsayno

Post Number: 476
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James, according to what was sighted around here, the migration may have taken place a few days to a week prior to what Steven Greer is saying. Something was definitely going on. I alternated between black ops (as they did a performance for the PM in the Arctic during his tour from the 20th to the 24th) or thought it may be the Ps making sure the country was safe for Christians arrival. At first there were a few in small groups, then there were hundreds of craft visible for a few short seconds. Plus weird compass and GPS anomalies...
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 355
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there again,

Actually in giving it a lot of thought, for the past week, I'm now kind of, of the opinion that the original inhabitants had left Mt Shasta as of the mid to late 1970s, and the reason I think so is this. Friends who live in and around the Mt Shasta area use to see far more UFO related activity there up until about that time, So giving what the Plejarens originally said about them back in 1975, once this became public knowledge through Billy and the Plejarens, then I can see that would have then given them the incentive to leave, when considering also at that time that there were still other undesirables around that would still pose a threat to them, such as like the Baffath and the MIBs. Before that time, people living in the Shasta area simply accepted them as ancient Lemurians, and beings in the mountain for the most part pretty much kept to themselves as they have done so for many thousands of years previous. Remember that it was originally Aries or Arus who for those many thousands of years ago had conquered and subjugated ancient Hyperborea, and then later even that of the entire Earth itself. So if any of the original Hyperboreans wanted to live independently in freedom of their conquerors, then it would have made since if a certain number of them had taken up refuge in areas like in old extinct volcanoes. So in some of these places like that of say in Mt Olympus of ancient Greece, they eventually get discovered by these ruling Earthly Bafath forces and then we never hear of them again. So I wonder if the Plejarens may have unknowingly with Billy at that time, blown their cover. Of course I can't know for sure until I get the latest contact report about it.

Peace in knowing,

James Truthseeker.

Lemontree

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Hope I'm not interfering current discussion, I have quick question about Japanese/Chinese. I heard (from Meier stuff of course) they're the latest immigrants from their home world (although tens of thousands years ago). My question is what happened to their technology? They should have come using advanced space vehicles so why all that technology is just lost? Anyone has some answers please...

Thanks,
Jack

Ramirez

Post Number: 758
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lemontree,

That question also perplexed me for a long time however i think it concerns the so called biblical flood which occurred around 1500 something bc.

The Destroyer planet had made a close pass and due to it's monumental gravitational forces managed to pull a lot of water from the oceans making it cascade all over various lands before returning to it's natural resting places ..... ocean floors after the passing gravitational forces ceased to have their effect.

So many things normally on the surface including buildings, machinery, artifacts were washed away and with the return waves many things were destroyed ending up rusting or corroding and stranded on the surface far from their original locations, some ended up in various oceans and some was probably salvaged then broken up for whatever value it had by survivors who used bit's and pieces to rebuild their lives similar to what you see in shack shanty towns near garbage dumps in poor countries.

Maybe in future when technology has reached a stage of time travel all this could be viewed and confirmed but till then the most reliable information available comes from contact reports.

If a lot of people believe skyman made the universe 6,000 years ago hardly anything rational which might be revealed to them would make sense, so at present .... what's the point though to some it's logical.
Cheers.

Edward

Post Number: 2531
Posted on Monday, October 01, 2012 - 04:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lemontree...

Well, we must not forget the Nuclear WARS that has occurred, here on Earth,
in that time frame of 15,000 years ago, they set foot on Earth. Somewhere
along the line a Nuclear War would have occurred, in which, they lost much of
their establishments and thus, their technology, etc. Just like other groups
whom were also in conflict with each other. They, just have to start anew!

And those whom are at the appropriate level of Evolution would have received
Impulse Transmissions from the Plejarans, as I understood. To still keep the
technology Evolution, going.

Edward.

Acriasis

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope this post does not interfere with the current discussion, but does anyone here know anything more about the Bosnian Pyramids found near Visoko, Bosnia found by an archaeologist named Semir Osmanagic, other than what is found on the Pyramida Sunca website? He claims that it was built by ancient Illyrian inhabitants of the Balkans and that this pyramid is 220 meters high, which would make it one-third taller than the Great Pyramid of Giza. He has also discovered underground passageways within the structure. One has to wonder in curiosity if this pyramid was or is used by earth et's or non-earth et's.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page