Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 30, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health » Archive through December 30, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Skyrim

Post Number: 50
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 04:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Gilgamesh can live that long and do those things like shape shift too, could his spiritual evolution be ahead of the Plejaren's?

I haven't seen any comment about that anywhere in the notes, or here, as of yet.

phil

Edward

Post Number: 2590
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phil....

I would agree with Chris' input.

The Plejarans with their 1000(-1007) years of age, would indeed be of
advantage when it comes down to 'digesting' their incarnations, and their
'assessments' in the Spirit Realm. Quicker processed, so to speak.

If, we take a long life span as that of Gilgamesh, than, there would be a
sort of 'delay' in the properties mentioned above: it would take longer for
them to be processed...before the/a next incarnation, etc....

Thus, even though, Gilgamesh has a long life span, it could indeed 'set-back'
his (Spiritual) Evolution properties, I would think.

And thus, with sorter life spans, this would not be the case. It is than, in
a 'constant' processing mode (Reincarnation procedure), so to speak.

BTW: Shape Shifting, is just one of those qualities that is integrated into
his species; which, has nothing to do with any type of Spiritual Evolution,
as I understand it.

Spiritual Evolution, is obtained through our incarnations. Not, through our
body composition.

Edward.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 209
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As far the length of life that should best be led,
be it 100 years, 1000, or 100,000,
I think there is a happy medium to be found somewhere.

If the life lived is too short,
then we don't have time to mature enough to really progress whilst living it.
If the life the life lived is too long,
when we reminisce upon it post-physicality, we do not give each moment and each small action the importance it deserves.
Long lives can be seen to be an advantage,
if one consciously matures during the living of it.
Short lives can be seen to be an advantage,
if one values the innate foundation of wisdom that comes from reviewing the basics, over and over and over.

So where is the happy medium in this?
My guess is that what is natural is what is best.
Many species live about 20 times longer than it takes for them to reach maturity. Maybe this is a healthy yardstick.
Life

Edward

Post Number: 2591
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phil...

Just accrued to me, I think Billy once said that there is NO such thing as -
Spiritual Evolution -(?).

I think we should refer more in the direction of: Spiritual 'in your'
...Evolution, more in the sense of - YOU/WE Evolve as human beings through
our Experiences. Evolution is just a Process(: Procedure Mechanism , so to
speak). Thus, it can NOT Evolve....only, WE humans during our lifetimes/
incarnations, do that.

Just to make clear distinction, ok?

But, I understood what you were saying, though...

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2592
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert....

Yes, interesting thought....

Well, Semjase once mentioned that we obtain Creational Spiritual(ity)...
through our life times(/experiences, through our accumulated data), and is in
no way related to our genes, as many New Age Channelers and what nots and
researchers, have suggested.

Perhaps, some individuals/offspring may have 'similar' aspects/talents as
their father or mother, but, this would be more associated to the
Compatibility factor, of the Spirit-form, where incarnated, I would think;
thus, NOT....gene related; like-wise, with the mentioned long life span
factor.

So, that does bring the long life span...possibility, in doubt, to some
point, so to speak?

Edward.

Skyrim

Post Number: 53
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Edward and Michael!

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phil,

"If Gilgamesh can live that long and do those things like shape shift too, could his spiritual evolution be ahead of the Plejaren's?"

I think it could be very high, at least. And the logic behind it being that his species has so much time to make mistakes, that he has the time to learn a lot in a single lifetime. I think about earth humans living only 100 years more or less, and how too short this time is to 'get your feet under you.' And then you factor in religion and overpopulation and you can see our disaster; and why most people are living meaningless, short lives. And this will continue for many incarnations into the future, until humanity grips the spirit teaching.

I know for myself, because of the mistakes I've made, that in certain aspects of my life because of my age, I'm running out of time 'to get it right.' If my '20s' were 100 years instead of 10 like the Plejaren, then I would have had a lot more time to be a wiser twenty something, for example. And the same would go for each span of my life being much more whole. So after 900 years or so, even for a spiritually weaker Plejar among the population, for example, would have learned a lot, lot, lot about life to still have had a spiritually successful lifetime. Compared to earth humans that only get 80 years to finally 'get it' before they die. So an intelligent being that can live tens of thousands of years, could really take advantage of the material realm. He could easily be more advanced than the Plejaren; but I really don't know for sure.
Anthony Alagna

Melissa

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Here is a link, which when opened you will find at the (bottom) of the group newsletter, an excerpt and approved translation, from one of Billy's books, which should help with this topic:

Book: Treatise on the Teaching of Truth, Teaching of Spirit, Teaching of Life - written by 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier containing 250 questions with detailed answers relating directly to the 'Spiritual Teaching', 'Teaching of the Prophets', Teaching of Truth, Teaching of Spirit, Teaching of Life' and the creational natural laws and recommendations.

Question 1:
What is the human in material life? What is the development of the human spirit and the material, human body? What is the spirit of humans and what does this have to do with Creation? What is the purpose of the evolution of the spiritform and the evolution of consciousness of the human?
Wozu steht der Mensch im materiellen Leben? Was ist der Werdegang des menschlichen Geistes und des materiellen, menschlichen Körpers? Was hat der Geist des Menschen und dieser mit der Schöpfung zu tun? Wozu dienen die Evolution der Geistform und die Bewusstseinsevolution des Menschen?

The answer can be found following the question, at the (bottom) of the newsletter, from following this link:
https://www.creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=7sEQfu-B_JU%3d&tabid=56&portalid=0&mid=1549
-Melissa

Hawaiian

Post Number: 119
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Flaming_pie,

You ask good probing questions and have valid points in questioning the validity of the Plejarens, since it is known they were part of the Sons and Daughters of Heaven who did unspeakable things to humanity on Earth and part of the reasons why Earthly humans are so degenerate. Also it was the creator overlords from the Sirius region who are responsible for the ageing gene manipulation that short circuits the spiritual evolution to one tenth of the Plejarens.

Gilgamesh life cycle is almost 50 times of the Plejarens, so technically speaking he does have a much higher potential to exceed the spiritual development of them, if properly addressed, besides he does not have blood on his hands like the Plejarens.

One factor that I have yet to see in these matters is the close relationship between creation and mathematical formulations and creational logic or the lack of it. For instance no one can entirely blame the victims of Earthly humanity for their demise as a result of much more powerful ET’s have negatively imposed themselves upon the weaker less developed humans.

Therefore if one formulates these events that panned out on Earth, you have on one side of this “equation”, those that benefitted at the expense of Earthly humans, the Plejarens, Sirius, Giza and other ET’s and of course the victims on the other side. Thus this “equation” is basically skewed and stacked in favor of the ET’s while the victims are way too degenerate to be equated as having the same footing as those who benefitted at their expense. Has everyone including the Plejarens forgotten that more than 389,000 years ago Earth served as a refuge planet that saved them from annihilation by the insane Lyrian-Vegan Wars?

So how can one logically say with reasonable clarity that creational laws and directives are equally applicable to all parties on both sides of this “equation”? What is creational valid for the Plejarens is not the same as its validity to Earthly humans simply because its equality essence will never be the same since there is no vested interest in the part of those who have benefitted? I keep hearing their prophecy occurring 800 years from today, what we need is current assistance not just talk of some future event that has no bearing what so ever on today’s events.

There is a saying (which I can’t find) that Billy mentioned it is better to resolve problems in the present rather than wait a minute or more thereafter when it becomes greater still or something of that matter?
Now if we take this into consideration and add it to our previous “equation”, we now have a time-based scenario which needs a certain suggested input in order to “balance” out its “validity”. That certain suggested validity is as follows:

Queztal has the technology to do futuristic evaluations based on one’s past and current personality, including the Subconscious and Collective Consciousness, scan individuals who have been on the “beneficial” side of the “equation”, than scan one or more of his/her victims who resides on the other (degenerate) side. Do an analysis on predictive formulations based on potential positive evolutionary impacts as a result of these “influences”.

For example, say (extreme case) of Jevoha, the cruel one who probably was one of the worst personality to walk on this planet be scanned on his/her current incarnation here on Earth. Find one of his/her victims that is currently being oppressed than telemetrically reverse the situation so that now the “victim” is putting a gun to his head and making him beg for his life, giving Jevoha the very medicine he dished out so now he has this valuable “experience” in order to make amends gained from the guilt of his consciousness rather than wait for the next incarnation which this (current) essence will be of no or little value for the next personality.

It is the “now”, not the later that matters and is logically merit for cases like these when one benefitted at the expense of another. Both sides of the “equation” have now been properly addressed and free will is still evident.

If Jevoha still decides to continue down the path of being a parasite, then maybe Queztal should approach the High Council to ask the Arahat Athersata to forgo any more incarnation not just for Jevoha but others as well. That way the environmental for catching up spiritual speaking for those who seek it is made available. I sort of side-tracked this and did not finalize what I intended to do, which was to point out the capacities of Earth humanity potentials regardless of their short circuited life cycles…next time brothers and sisters.

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“…[You] have valid points in questioning the validity of the Plejarens, since it is known they were part of the Sons and Daughters of Heaven who did unspeakable things to humanity on Earth and part of the reasons why Earthly humans are so degenerate.”

Aloha Hawaiian,

I have been looking forward to meeting. I just love Hawaii. The water is such a beautiful blue. I lived there for a little while and have been on many vacations. My favorite thing for me was to paddle out to see the whales and encounter dolphins. But I’m surprised you have not moved to the mainland to get to a safer location like Northern Arizona, or have you?

But Please, show me where I questioned the “validity of the Plejarens.” I don’t recall doing that. I think the Plejarens have much validity. Of course they are human and make mistakes like everybody on earth too.

“Has everyone including the Plejarens forgotten that more than 389,000 years ago Earth served as a refuge planet that saved them from annihilation by the insane Lyrian-Vegan Wars?”

Hawaiian, you are holding unnecessary grudges. Should we hate all Germans today because of the mistakes of the Nazis? Should Africans and African Americans hate white people because they made them slaves in the past? What about your culture? There are many Hawaiian locals that resent the howlies because they made your islands part of America. How do you feel about that matter? You, my brother, need to stop blaming the space aliens too.

It’s funny that you should bring up that “Billy mentioned it is better to resolve problems in the present…” People need to not resent the past harms placed on them by their ancestors. This is a form of prejudice. The whole "Star Wars" thing from a long, long time ago is only for history; and not to make the earth humans feel like an inferior race because of such a short lifespan, and aggressive genes meant for essentially a 'throw away' race fit for fighting. This information is only meant to give the Earth humans an explanation for their condition.

“So how can one logically say with reasonable clarity that creational laws and directives are equally applicable to all parties on both sides of this “equation”?”

Brother, this is ridiculous. Creational laws apply to everyone in every space-time configuration. These are universally valid. It is the people who make their lives rich or make their lives miserable. If you want to survive as a human race you get in line with the laws of the physical universe and create logical directives for survival based on those laws -- or parish.

“If Jevoha still decides to continue down the path of being a parasite, then maybe Queztal should approach the High Council to ask the Arahat Athersata to forgo any more incarnation not just for Jevoha but others as well.”

Hawaiian, my brother, this is a terrible thing to say. This is religious. The Plejarens would never stop any spirit-form from incarnating. Each new life starts out fresh. People have free will to choose a life of good or evil each time. There is no original sin. Please, my friend, you are mixing the judgment of ‘God’ with the Plejaren. This is very bad.

Best regards,
Anthony Alagna

Hawaiian

Post Number: 120
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony,

You are not analyzing deeply enough nor utilizing the Cause/Effect principle and “inserting” the appropriate parameters of ALL relevant information into this complex equation that encompassed the entire SPECTRUM of events leading from the creation of manipulated warriors, their escape with assistance from the initially benevolent persecuted counter-parts of the creator overlords who later turned malevolent upon arrival of this SOL system to the various ET’s who were both benevolent (Atlantis) and malevolent (Jehova & 144,228) and don’t forget the spirit forms that repeatedly incarnated into malevolent personalities whose behaviors created an environment detrimental to spiritual development for all and lastly the negative effects of religious beliefs often imposed harshly on Earthly humans.

In order to fully “appreciate” the entire sequence of events leading up to today, one must first formulate a mathematical model, then “insert” each event in the appropriate time period, then list the Cause of events on one side of the equation and the Effect events on the other side. Alongside also list the responses or lack of responses which have essence values based on timely action (delayed action has less value than immediate and becomes worst as time progresses).

Those events that require a response from those who are malevolent, but have not been given is a negative (potential) to their evolution and to the victimized also, because currently they are degenerate because of this discrepancy. It is always best for those who create problems to find the resolutions for their mistakes and not expect the victims to “forgive and forget” which is a religious fallacy.

Now put all of these into a mathematical formula and align the events on its “appropriate” side of the equation reference point and you now have a valid logical computation that represents and is fluid enough to be called the “Equational Potential Formulation”. Each equation is unique for each Earthly as well as ET human being based on each particular set of attributes and how much if any positive input each will contribute to their as well as others spiritual evolution.

The Plejarens certainly have the technology to endeavor in this if they wish, we Earthly humans do not. However, we do have the brutal experience and based on our “potentials” considering each is an bio-electrical- magnetic spiritual being similar to an electronic capacitor that stores and releases energy although the ageing gene manipulation has “reduced” the Earthly humans to 1/10 its normal life cycle to learn and experience spiritual development, this “potential spiritual force” may not be subjected to a material parameter and may still have the same “essence value” that is actually 10 times the current energy? Only if the proper evolutionary environment is finally achieved so that now this “Equational Potential Formulation” is finally balanced within its entire spectrum to include inputs from those who caused its demise.

In the Talmud of Jmmanuel, the Plejarens admit they were part of the 144,228 sons and daughters of heaven and Corey asked a question on why Queztal was “allowed” to incarnate as a Plejaren and not be subjected to the “punishment” incarnation of the others?

I’ve always wondered about why Nokodemjon’s spirit form is in Quetzal as depicted in the Nokodemjon genealogy chart? This could be one of the reasons why he should take responsibility of Earthly matters, at least try to make amends to bring the much needed balance.

Unfortunately Hawaii is not what most thinks it is, if it was still governed by the Hawaiians, than maybe. It is governed by corrupt greedy corporations and selfish individuals who prostitute the native culture for profit. It makes me sick to see people abuse the Hawaiian language because of their ignorance just like people abusing BEAM’s materials from its original meanings. Moving to Northern Arizona looks like a good idea to be close to Native Indians that share the same values as Hawaiians do.

Patm

Post Number: 177
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

One correction.

Quetzal's spirit-form is not the Nokodemion spirit-form.

The spirit-form that now enlivens Quetzal is of a different lineage than Nokodemion's spirit-form, which now enlivens Billy.

Semjasa (the cousin of Adam's father - also named Semjasa) is in the same spirit-form lineage as Quetzal as was also Gabriel (Jmmanuel's father).

Salome
PatM

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

I'm sorry but I'm having difficult following your long sentences. Could you please make them shorter and easier for me to understand. Do you realize that your first paragraph is an entire sentence?

Hey brah, white people are okay too. I was hoping that we could hang out if you moved to the mainland. Lake Powell is pretty killer. But no waves.

Best regards,
Anthony Alagna

Abdiel

Post Number: 46
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About Gilgamesh:
Somebody that live so long end living isolated from the "civilization" because his mind and thinking about the world and the life is different from our underdeveloped and pathetic thinking, is a much more mature mind.

Scott

Post Number: 2353
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have also removed Abdiel's post and posts in the queue which responded to his post

Hawaiian

Post Number: 126
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Flaming_pie,

Sorry for the long sentences, it is designed that way so that the reader knows they are connected and are meant to be “merged” by each individual’s own attribute(s) in accordance to their own unique knowledge and experiences. Some may not be currently understood at the moment which would require further investigation on their own initiative or particular interest.

But what I basically tried to establish in regards to this ageing gene manipulation that has infected the entire planet is that in theory since Earthly human beings have this natural life cycle between 350-1007 years which has been “short circuited” to no more than 100 years because the creator overlords designed these warriors to be servitude and short lived to prevent them from discovering their true creational potentials if they were allowed to live their nature life cycles of 350-450 years a full 3-4 exponential range of acquiring experiences and knowledge, which would have certainly created a dilemma between the creator overlords and this warrior race which was also manipulated for excessive aggression in order to save the CO from their enemies.

There is a saying in another CR in which Billy states that “rubbing the chin of a dinosaur may make that aggressive animal more understanding” to something of that effect. Unfortunately that approach was never conceived by the C.O. who instead advocated total elimination and the reason why they fled with the counter parts to Earth.

Humans are biochemical-electrical-magnetic non-religious spiritual beings that have not just 5 basic senses, but also the 6th and 7th senses which gives them access to interchange between energies in both the material and non-material realms of existence. So therefore in theory humans are like electrical capacitors that store and discharge electrical charges although the “potential” of its life cycle is between 350-1007 years, clearly from 3 exponential life terms to 10 but shorten to 100 years the logical question remains in regards to the spiritual evolution of such a mis-matched or better described as a gross violation of creational laws and directives.

Does creation in all its logical reasoning which is supposed to be humanely justified addresses this unique problem which only exists on planet Earth or where these manipulated warriors currently reside on? Or is creation already addressing this problem which has been witnessed by Billy himself creating materials that even the Plejarens themselves are learning from? If so, then maybe others here and beyond are beginning to accelerate exponentially because their potentials have been short-changed on a biological criteria, but NOT on a spiritual level potential? Is it similar to mature seedlings within crop circles that germinate 5 times faster than those outside of it?

Hawaiian

Post Number: 127
Posted on Friday, December 28, 2012 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reference material for "abnormal seedling growth" can be found on page 18 of book "The Deepening Complexity of Crop Circles" Scientific Research and Urban Legends by Eltjo H. Haselhoff, PhD.

Interesting book on crop circles that was analyzed scientifically throughout the world. What is interesting is that those seedlings have already been introduced in the food chain and would likely have caused some effects in addition to certain solar radiations as the Earth move into the Aquarian age.

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 53
Posted on Friday, December 28, 2012 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian,

I get the sense that you don't really like the creator overlords for making the earth humans with a short life span and an aggressive gene. As I understand it from the Meier material, earth scientists will eventually be able to correct our short lifespans and take out this gene. So, no worries, brah. Besides I think most reasonable people overcome aggressive tendencies with their own mind. And this is evident in the many good, moral, helpful, etc., people that make up a lot of society. So I hope you don't see us earth humans as a lesser race. You are a powerful Hawaiian! We have as much spiritual potential as any other race if we take personal responsibility and find that "narrow path" and stick to it and continue to learn. As you pointed out, look at Billy; he is a earth human, who has spiritually evolved enough to create materials that the mighty Plejaren are learning from.

But my friend, I don't think "crop circles" have anything to do with this. In my opinion crop circles are faked; and some have been created by terrestrial groups with exotic technology. Any special technology could explain any anomaly with "mature seedlings."

Aloha,
Anthony Alagna

Hawaiian

Post Number: 128
Posted on Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The creator overlords are a bunch of selfish SOB’s who in their insaness to circumvent the normal process of spiritual evolution altered their genetic makeup getting rid of the aggressive gene and other DNA coding sequence that they become too passive and could not defend themselves from enemies. So in essence they should have been eliminated by their own foolishness, but no they created the human warriors whose very DNA was manipulated in opposite ways that the C.O. have despised from the beginning in order to “promote” themselves.

These manipulated human warriors was never intended to be or developed as spiritual beings, they were made for one purpose only, to serve the creator overlords and self-destruct from not just diseases induced to ensure they don’t live long enough, but had their ageing genes activated so that they die off prematurely as well. Therefore they were viewed as cannon fodder, a piece of meat that deserves to die so that these creator overlords can continue down their own path of spiritual evolution. No different than a bunch of blood sucking human parasites existing at the expense of others.

If the C.O. had indeed done what Billy suggested in “rubbing the chin of a dinosaur” and forged some humane relationship that was to be beneficial for both, then we would probably not be in such a degenerative condition as evidenced. Maybe Earthly humans should take charge of this and other degenerative circumstances and feedback this negative energy to where it all started from, to bring “balance” into the equational potentials of all parameters responsible for the demise of others.

Why should only influences be one way, why can’t it be two way as how it is depicted in the Material/Spiritual flowchart? I think the Plejarens are afraid that we will discover this and take immediate action instead of going along with their time-based criteria that everything will pan out in 800 years when they are actually responsible for being part of the problem of the 144,228 sons and daughters of heavens. In the meanwhile, no one today will ever see that happen, so why piss in the wind when you will not experience it but wet your pants thinking about it?

The Hawaiians and other individuals have been doing spiritual feedback for a long time and it’s not difficult to do so and only take a certain type of concentration for there are both positive and negative forces along with the cause and effect principle. The parameters have already been established and ingrained into the attributes of those responsible for such degenerative actions which have magnified its “corrective” potentials many time because it was not applied humanely in a time fashion. Too many cases of degenerative suffering have occurred through historical records.

I would suggest reading and doing some research on crop circles before writing it off as some prank and that book is scientifically done with cases and evidence. The Plejarens do not know everything and Billy could not answer my last question regarding why things disappear and reappear when traveling in my car. We Earthly humans have been and continued to be manipulated and it is about time people find out their true potentials which will shock those non-believers of both Earthly and non-earthly origins. I think a long overdue EMP “shock” is to be expected so those appropriate parties get off their duffs and put it in gear so that we all can move in the right direction for a change.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 89
Posted on Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there room for enlightenment rather than just pointing fingers! The key is responsibility for our own actions now not then! And if you do your homework right .... tomorrow will take care of itself
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Verlanis

Post Number: 28
Posted on Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do not mean this antagonistically by any means, but I see no reason at all to reason that the Plejaren have learned anything from Billy in a spiritual sense. What I do see is that they have imparted long lost, practically unrecoverable history about this planet that we could not learn any time soon without time travel itself. That and offering insights into hidden worlds of earth that will not see the light of day without outside eyes. This can be taken as both a clever ruse on Billy for reasons known only to them and as an act of friendship on their part to help combat the gene damage because the Mind/Spirit has the power to help slowly heal the genetic damage caused via the chemical cutting technique utilized on our branch of humanity.
Blessed be those who watch and those who turn the key.
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored. --

Michael_horn

Post Number: 630
Posted on Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> You are apparently unaware that Meier writes…the spiritual teaching for the Plejaren as well. He used to print it out and Quetzal would beam in and out of his office with it. Then Zafenatpaneach fixed his computer so that the teaching could be sent to a monitoring disk above the Earth and then relayed to the Plejaren.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 632
Posted on Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> First of all, that stuff about things disappearing from your car? Well that may explain some strange stuff that...materializes in MY car! What with the sudden scent of plumeria all over the place, torn soy sauce packets from sushi, taro roots, etc., it's clear that your dematerializing material is re-materializing over here. Please secure that stuff a whole lot better. Aloha...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page