Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 11, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health » Archive through January 11, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Verlanis

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, December 31, 2012 - 12:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As advanced as sweet BEAM is in his own evolution, the advanced state of the Plejaren leaves one wondering why a Time Travel capable civilization would even need to access Akasha's Record for any reason. Their sufficient Technology leaves them capable of ascertaining any truth from any point in the already long gone past, such as speaking with Nokodemjon directly at any point of his incarnations. This being just as Billy did by speaking with Jmannuel, which was understood to be a separate personality of the same prime-spirit datum as BEAM.

The goal of achieving the Arahat Athersata level has been achieved by this same Spirit at least once, if not two or three times; to which the route of reaching this level is the only thing that could be learned by the Plejaren association with the Nokodemjon data banks of Akasha's Record. But this could more easily be achieved via visiting an earlier time period with Time Travel.

I say this in all friendliness and open-mindedness for the logic of the Plejaren actions escapes me except as an act of pure friendship on the part of these beings to their distant Terran cousins.
Blessed be those who watch and those who turn the key.
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored. --

Edward

Post Number: 2640
Posted on Monday, December 31, 2012 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony and Hawaiian....

Most interesting insight you both have there.

Yeah, the Creatoroverlords were far from Creational Spiritual.

Too Passivist, as I understood. They must have still ben Vegetarians!

And, so, they got their heads beat by certain ETs which were powerful than
them, military-wise. So, they learned the hard way. If, they were Creational
Spiritual...they would have obtained better results in their way of life.

But, alas.

The downside, would be that they also sought refuge here on Earth. Not all of
a good decision, to some point (and intermixing with the original
inhabitants); this, too...is due to what is occurring here on Earth, to
mention. With the knowledge, that the other group of manipulated beings to
another Universe, is better off....than we all.

Indeed, sometimes it is best NOT to interfere with someone's Wars, as was the
case with the manipulated beings, no?

Edward.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 90
Posted on Monday, December 31, 2012 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's an interesting point of fact thank you Michael!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Matt

Post Number: 301
Posted on Monday, December 31, 2012 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian wrote "The Plejarens do not know everything and Billy could not answer my last question regarding why things disappear and reappear when traveling in my car."

A couple of logical ideas/reasons why this might be happening. 1 Short term memory loss. 2 Imagination.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 129
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its good people are starting to question and analyze this whole spectrum of historical events and begin to view these so-called “advanced” ET’s in a different light in reference to their Earthly origins (see CR 251). It is unfortunate that the moderators seem fit to omit some of the more controversial material that I originally posted in order to elicit deeper thinking responses from those who wish to endeavor on such missions.

In any case I will continue to post rather provoking materials so that people will start to utilize their inner potentials that have been dormant for far too long by those who wish keep it secret for their own sinister agendas. It’s time we take charge of our destination and apply these powers to good use and get rid of the parasites that continue to enslave this planet.

Creation is justice and the only way to invoke such a reaction is to energize your logical reasoning’s so that the spiritual essence will have a valid Cause to create a humane Effect. It can only be forth coming from those who have suffered under the demise of others who have benefitted at your expense; it is similar to the Peace Meditation but carries much more essence.

Now to address this continuing non-sense of those who try to “explain” missing items that have been going on as recently as last week when a pair of special driving sun glasses gone missing for a few days and reappear. I have two separate tool bags, one for computer work and another for auto mechanics which I keep in the trunk of my car. They are inventoried each morning before I leave for work and again when I get home after each project so I have a complete set before the next job. It is always a complete set and I don’t have short term memory regarding my tools or events. No one is allowed to borrow or touch my tools. It is something strange that has been going on for years and I’ve learned to accept it as it is so long as no harm is done and I get it back.

I’ve been trained in the scientific double-blind NIH (National Institute of Health) program in Neural biology with certified NIH professors and have over 1200 hours of experimental laboratory research including publishing as well as over a dozen citations in remote human telerobotics at the university level, so when someone like Matt makes illogical assumptions of his “expert opinions” I take offense of such childish behavior. There are things in which scientists have no answer to because current technology is insufficient to validate such occurrences such as what I have described above, furthermore in science we accept such occurrences and use it daily in experiments which is called the “Placebo” effect.

Matt

Post Number: 302
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I never said or made out like I am an expert in any field. I was talking logically about it, like thats what I would think if it was happening to me.

Votan

Post Number: 54
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2013 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian
I have read somewhere that there is a parallel universe ,so some being could be slipping in and out to check things out and then return them.

Who really knows if this is true?

Please no smart comments as this might happen.
joe

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 60
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2013 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

Okay I think I see the problem here. You say you have "...over a dozen citations in remote human telerobotics at the university level...", but everybody is left wondering because this is the Billy Meier forum; and I would bet that if you asked Billy about "telerobotics at the university level" he would say it was bogus. Not that you have not learned something from the field that is in line with the spirit teaching, bring this. But none of us can verify if your stuff is vanishing and then reappearing. How is this productive to all the people (posters as well as just the readers) wanting to read something about Billy Meier each day?

Best regards,
Anthony Alagna

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 61
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2013 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"It’s time we take charge of our destination and apply these powers to good use and get rid of the parasites that continue to enslave this planet."

Aloha again, brah. You need to stop hating on "the Powers that Be" or the governments and corporations or whatever. Let them be and give them what they want. But don't waste your time and energy on them; and instead focus on the larger Creation all around you that is so much more beautiful and revealing. Even though the world is overpopulated and slamming both man and earth, there is still room for everybody.

TJ 4th 23, "6. And he said to them, "Whose image and whose inscription are on this coin?" 7. They replied, "They are the emperor's." 8. He then said to them, "Give therefore to the emperor what is the emperor's and give to god what is god's, and give to Creation what is Creation's. 9. Yet beware and know that god and the emperor are men above whom is the almightiness of Creation to which you must give the highest praise,"

Aloha,
Anthony Alagna

Verlanis

Post Number: 33
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2013 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alrighty, time for a little defense of a good person.

Ever heard of a Brain Cap? Did you know you can wire electrodes to a person's head, route to a computer plus radio transceiver and then control a car, video game, or robotic arm?
That is Telerobotics and is completely real and in motion, and has been since before 2010. It's history actually stretches back into the 1990s.

Some will quote Billy's material just like others quote from a Bible. Not even he is correct in all things, knows all things or understands all things and has admitted such on every occasion when he did not know.

The time period in which he wrote, and the protocols the Plejaren had to follow for specific areas did not allow for many areas of information to be understood until their time had come.

The Depth of intelligence related by the Plejaren information has blown me away the more That I have understood.

Hawaiian, you are 100% correct on the parasites. Idiotic humans with a penchant for control based on religion of money are not the ones he means at all.

Here's the thought that tickles me, and may get me slapped later but oh well( chuckle)--- Maybe the Plejaren were the Controller Overlords. We already know they can manipulate time as witnessed in the Asket Contacts. I know she is as real as it gets.
Maybe, just maybe, the Plejaren are the COs and this is the largest nest of genetically engineered warrior screw ups.
Maybe, just maybe, the Plejaren are the repentant COs. This seems all the more plausible because they truly show that they are INCAPABLE of feeling anger. Anger is Natural, without it a species dies, and this applies especially to sentient beings.
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored. --

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 63
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2013 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Verlanis,

I don't know about the rest of the people here, but I have a hard time following what Hawaiian is saying. So excuse me if I mixed up "the powers that be" with the "creator overlords." It is the same thing. YOU GUYS ARE BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE FOR YOUR IMPERFECTIONS/PROBLEMS AND NOT TAKING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY TO OVERCOME THEM YOURSELF.

Now I get it, you people think the Plejarens are the "parasites," right? And I don't understand Hawaiian, why you want "get rid of the parasites that continue to enslave this planet" when all they have done is give us some cool photos and some thought provoking books through some loveable Swiss guy with a long beard?" And how are the Plejarens enslaving this planet? And how would you get "rid" of them, they are light years away and in a different space-time configuration? Your ideas are ridiculous.

I personally think Hawaiian is a great man that does not need your 'defense.' I just want to help him overcome his resentment of some of his fellow humans. This seems to be his blind spot and his Achilles heel, IMO. This is holding him back and if he would focus on the teachings and the Universal logic, instead of controller overlords and what they did to us (the past!), he would be even stronger.

Kind regards,
Anthony Alagna

Verlanis

Post Number: 34
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2013 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ever since I verified that Meier's case was legitimate, it became my business to understand what was going on with the Plejaren. This is the only legitimate Contact scenario that has been Verified according to my standards, and as such warrants my attention. They proved themselves to be friendly, but they also have proven to be manipulative even by their own admittance. This verified by their side of the German history of pre-world war 2 that went awry because of the bfath. And this being further verified by outside research into the matter. Tie in the Plejaren words and the case is pretty secure on why the nazis had saucers.

I am not blaming them or anyone for my own failings, as being a fool and questioning everything to it's core is very fun and extremely enlightening. I seek to be proven wrong, but that does not mean I seek to be wronged.

I'm sorry to say this but the Plejaren's own wisdom seduced them into playing the game of Prophet which enmeshed Billy in that game.

They are as human as we, and definitely have proven such. Just because they thought they were doing good does not mean they were not committing an evil which their ancestors had repeatedly done to us.

The game of Prophet. That age old game which they and their ancestors repeated in our Dark Ages of illiteracy. This is the last chapter of that game on our world.

Billy has my trust, I thank the Plejaren for their help and loving gestures, but That does not mean they used their wisdom or technology wisely.

Justsayno

Post Number: 503
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2013 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Save your perfection for creation, as that seems the only place which is perfect. In the meantime all of us (including the Plejaren) will make mistakes because that is part of the learning process. Imagine your whole life put on this thread pointing out all your mistakes, for everyone to pick apart. How would that make you feel? Then to be able to know your previous incarnations and to also pick out all the wrongdoings of theirs. By the time you were done, you would be so guilty and ashamed because none of us have ever lived an innocent life of no wrongdoing. So why would you hold the Plejaren to a higher standard than you would or could ever hold yourself to?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Matthew

Post Number: 53
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2013 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Verlanis...

If I may make some comments...

"Ever since I verified that Meier's case was legitimate, it became my business to understand what was going on with the Plejaren"

With Billy being the only contact for the Plejaren then you will understand about as much as the Plejaren are willing to tell him. Is your business creating beamships to fly out to Erra because that's the only way you are gonna understand more? Why did you not make your business (not hobby) trying to understand how the spiritual teachings from Billy relate to yourself, if you verified the Meier case for yourself? Your understanding is based solely on what the Plejaren have told you through Billy and so trying to find what they are hiding, etc, beyond this information is really an exercise in futility. The Plejaren themselves admit that they are not Gods nor perfect and that they make mistakes but they have also developed into a peaceful race of people who have come to our aid by defending us against ET invasion and the resulting enslavement/destruction in the 90's. If you really want to understand the Plejaren then understand what they have told you through Billy not what they haven't told you.

"This is the only legitimate Contact scenario that has been Verified according to my standards, and as such warrants my attention."

To paraphrase something CF once said, 'The truth did not need you - you needed the truth' therefore don't expect the truth to always play the game according to your standards. If you do, the result is that you will be disappointed with what you hear, for example;

"They proved themselves to be friendly, but they also have proven to be manipulative even by their own admittance. This verified by their side of the German history of pre-world war 2 that went awry because of the bfath. And this being further verified by outside research into the matter. Tie in the Plejaren words and the case is pretty secure on why the nazis had saucers."

If by manipulative you mean in the past then I would leave the past to the past. You can't change that any more than the Plejaren can but they can and do sometimes intervene when they can to protect people. I would think that anyone familiar with the case knows the reasons why the Nazi's had saucers. The bafath or alternatively the giza intelligences operated in secret and were only fully discovered by the Plejaren in the 90's. Prior to then, I would imagine that the Plejaren thought that people like Hitler were operating under their own free will and so could not intervene. They cannot change what was done by the bafath before that date because they did not know about it but they certainly made sure that the bafath could do no further harm once they knew they existed.

"I am not blaming them or anyone for my own failings, as being a fool and questioning everything to it's core is very fun and extremely enlightening. I seek to be proven wrong, but that does not mean I seek to be wronged."

What exactly do you want to be proven wrong about? The facts are all there for you to study if you need to. If you keep wanting to know more about the Plejaren then you have only two options, 1) Read the contact notes and Billy's writings, or, 2) Ask Billy a question. If you do not get the answer you are looking for from him then your continual questioning is really futile and guess-work at best. Some things remain hidden and with good reason. It is up to you to recognise the truth or not based on the information freely available to you. If you questioned everything to its core then you should know a little more than is demonstrated.

"I'm sorry to say this but the Plejaren's own wisdom seduced them into playing the game of Prophet which enmeshed Billy in that game."

Billy's spirit-form was too advanced and evolved to get enmeshed in anything that it did not want to be enmeshed in for its own reasons which I believe was to assist ALL of us. We Earth humans have been involved in genetic engineering and according to the Henoch Prophecies we too will make the same mistakes as the CO's. The Plejaren have shown through their contacts that they themselves have evolved beyond all this to a more peaceful intelligent society. We have not and so they can steer us through these ignorant times and do so. Perhaps we should learn from them instead of trying to find fault with what they are doing?

"They are as human as we, and definitely have proven such. Just because they thought they were doing good does not mean they were not committing an evil which their ancestors had repeatedly done to us."

Again you know this because the Plejaren told you through Billy. They never deny that their ancestors were up to bad things, they just got over it - maybe you should too?

"The game of Prophet. That age old game which they and their ancestors repeated in our Dark Ages of illiteracy. This is the last chapter of that game on our world."

Game of Prophet? Is that available on the Xbox?

"Billy has my trust, I thank the Plejaren for their help and loving gestures, but That does not mean they used their wisdom or technology wisely."

If Billy has your trust, then so should the Plejaren because Billy tells us that the Plejaren are a peaceful people NOW and have been for thousands of years and that they are here to help us. Without them, you would not even know about Billy or the 'prophet game' as you call it or their teachings because the prophets would probably have all been killed by Earth humans before coming to prominence. I think we all know the Plejaren were not always perfect. So what? No-one is suggesting that they are but you are suggesting some people do think that they are. Who are these mysterious people you keep arguing with? They certainly don't belong on this forum. Are they just made up in your head? If so is there still a part of you that expects perfection in people who say that they are wise, because the Plejaren certainly don't. Yes - they are wise. Yes - they are not perfect. There is no confluct in that for me but there seems to be for you. Do you expect people who claim to be wise to be perfect because only then does your post really make any sense to me? Please explain?

Matthew

Verlanis

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2013 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The point is that they have NO right to come into another's house or planet and start judging everyone according to their standards. It matters little if they are right or wrong on this. It is the same as the Spanish invading the Incas on our own world in our own recent past.

Sure, they haven't settled in permanently nor have they done much else beyond hand out technology which has been misused by the underdeveloped population of Earth.

The mere fact that they have judged us poor earthlings is enough that judgement may be poked at them.

The irritating part is that they made the same mistake as their ancestors of using Prophets, thereby elevating themselves to a godhood position via their action, but not by their intent.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 237
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone has any right to hold any judgement they choose. To form a personal opinion of something or someone is part of what makes us individuals. That we choose to agree with the judgements of others, or groups of others, is a function of communication, of finding common ground. The common ground on which the Plejaren wish to meet us is made of high standards: if we cannot meet them there, then we don't meet them at all. Analogous to what we find on Earth, the Plejaren might be seen as a society of monks, striving en masse to merge with the mind of God.

There is an element of elitism in what the Plejaren present to us, it's unavoidable, indeed the universe isn't made of equal people at equal levels of spiritual, social, and/or technological understanding, not even. Everyone is special, but not equal: like it or not, this is a universal truism of life. Let's use this shot of truth to improve ourselves: we each must strive to better ourselves in what way we see fit. There is no need to be discouraged by this, we can enjoy who we are as relative simpletons, and let evolution take care of itself.

Absolutely we should question the Plejaren, question the Teaching, question Ourselves, question, question, question! But in doing this math let's not forget that when once we have figured out the proof, we can thereafter just use an equation. It would behoove everyone of us to gain a foundational education in the universally creational philosophy so that we can better relate to other people in this universe. If nothing else, this is what the Plejaren are providing, and none to intrusively either. This is our gift: we have determined to our own respective satisfactions that the Plejaren are real, and through that have joined the growing cadre of human truth-seekers who are aware of a universal humanity, so now let us judge their words and intents with a more universal perspective (which we know exists), not an Earthly one.
Life

Justsayno

Post Number: 505
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Verlanis, the fact remains that almost every human is incapable of juding their own flaws. If everyone had the ability to self correct, wouldn't that be wonderful? Most people are unable to look at themselves and think they have done anything wrong. What's wrong with the Plejaren pointing out our flaws? I would think it would be more beneficial for us by doing so. If by pointing out our flaws, does it hurt your feelings? So you are going put a higher value on hurt feelings than the actual truth?
I was told once that I sang off key. Was I hurt? Absolutely. My choices were to either learn to sing on key or quit the group so they didn't sound so awful. Either way something had to be done. Could you imagine if I had never been told? I would still be singing off key but thinking I sounded great. We do need critism to self correct.
So in your view what would be a better way than using a prophet?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Verlanis

Post Number: 36
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno, that is the best stimulating question right there, " what would be a better way than using a prophet?"

Back in the 1950s the act of First Contact was instigated with the USA to the point of having a fleet of saucers fly from one end of the country to the other. This tactic being used to say "Hey, we are here." The battle of Los Angeles being an earlier form of that, though I cannot trace to what group that was, but that question should be asked of Billy sometime. I admit many of these incidents could be bfath or others.

Obviously, the scenario of contact through official channels, the American government doing the earliest study of the effects of this, Failed. So I would have to say that because of the religious delusion on this rock spawned the alternate scenario of using a "Prophet" because it would be more receptive to the primitive minds of earthlings in general.

I'll freely admit that the predictions that the Plejaren handed Billy was the sole reason that this entire case was verified to me. Hypocrisy, feigned or legitimate, is not above anyone. Like everything else in life, there are shadows upon shadows.

An alternate measure to a prophet on teaching the Way of Creation? Hmmm, My first thought on this question was actually using a Holographic Artificial Intelligence program to act as a guide for a developing planet. This AI would basically perform the same functions as Billy, but would not need to be contained to one area. Instead it would be able to interact with everyone. Seeming as a ghost, as it were, giving dreams and the like while not interfering with the budding world's inhabitants more directly. It could not give direct orders, it would merely be a more substantial mirror of Creation in a more digital format.

Pretty scifi sounding but considering Earth's current hologram technology level, the Higher Guide civilizations like the Plejaren should have little problem pulling that out of their bag of tricks.

Justsayno

Post Number: 506
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But the result would probably be that not everyone would understand the hologram and would start worshipping a ghost. All sorts of temple of the ghost would spring up because we are still a world of the freakishly religious. The Plejaren are already "giving dreams and the like while not interfering with the budding world's inhabitants more directly. It could not give direct orders, it would merely be a more substantial mirror of Creation in a more digital format." This is already happening. It sounds like you are on the same wave length in that area :-)
In this world we don't need bags of tricks, we only need logic to infiltrate the religious minds, which will in turn make them start asking more questions. When they can't find it through the church, they will seek it elsewhere. The thing I find most disturbing in a religious mind is the wanting of the detruction of our earth, so things will be so much better after that. What? There is no logic in that but you would be surprised at how many people think like that and they think they are special and will all be saved. Ask them why they would want the destruction of everyone they know just so their god will be right? How stupid is that?
I agree that not everything is or has been revealed to us for reasons that we think are hypocritial but are for our benefit in the long term even though we might not currently understand the reasons why. The Plejaren are capable of taking probability calculations on whatever arises and I do trust their judgment even though they have made mistakes. It's way better than what I could have done :-)

Matthew

Post Number: 57
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno - I concur.

Impulses/dreams = Real intelligence from the higher mind: Much more revealing than any Plejaren AI holo-hostess.

I have to make a correction to my previous post as the Plejaren did attempt to send positive impulses to Hitler in his time to help him when they discovered that he was acting irresponsibly. These impulses were deflected by a shield put up by the Bafath around Hitler which the P's did not know about. Credit where its due & all that.

Matthew

Hawaiian

Post Number: 130
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha kakou, pehea oui? (translated from Hawaiian means “hello to everyone, how are you?”) There are other meanings depending on what is currently in your material consciousness.

I think Verlanis has gotten one of the main points I tried to convey that it is not creational nor respectable to come into one’s habitat or home and start imposing oneself on those who live there as in the case of the Plejarens who admit tingly are part of the sons and daughters of heavens who did unspeakable things to Earthly humans and whose degenerate religious beliefs will still haunt this planet for more than 300 years. They speak about others to maintain a slightly positive neutral balance in everyday life, yet remain silent on what they intend to do to “neutralize” this wrong which still haunts us for another 300 plus years that will negatively affect many more generations and incarnations as well.

If one compares the spiritual aspects between those who commit crimes against under developed humans and those of the victims, you will observe a vast difference between their spiritual evolutions. Sure the Plejarens can technically say it was their “ancestors” who did this not us”, but is it the SAME spiritual forms that incarnated in different personalities, if so then they still are wearing their “dirty laundry” until they decide one day soon to clean it up themselves?

After all, some will still be around 800 years from now based on their predictions when Earth humans finally become spiritually evolved enough to solve this ageing gene manipulation? So in essence the Plejarens will not have to worry about cleaning their dirty laundry after all, it’s almost like saying let the rape victim cure herself then I’ll come by to help celebrate her recovery! Making amends should not take this long and should have been done in a timely manner for those who commit crimes against humanity.

I just visited Facebook and there is a video clip of K-49 FIGU member, Christian F. saying something interesting about spiritual lessons regarding positive, negative and neutral aspects that “it is negative to remain action less during an oppressive event”. There is another quote which I cannot find that Billy also mentions to some effect that it is advisable to recognize one’s achievements in a timely manner and not hesitate too long as it loses meaning.

I know some will not like what I say about the Plejarens or C.O., but if they want my respect, they should earn it the old fashion way, if one looks at the situation where encounters with Earthly humans between both of these camps, the CO owe their very existence to the manipulated warriors and where would the Plejarens be, had it not been for the safety of Earthly refugee? Yet both had little respect for Earthly humans and took them to the cleaners! Not to mention those SOB’s Giza intelligences.
All they had to do was treat these “low life’s” with dignity and respect instead of some piece of meat to be consumed and defecated so that someone else cleans up the mess while they continue on with their spiritual evolution is more than just unbalanced existence, it is a crime against humanity. Creation is supposed to be justice, but apparently if one’s technology is high enough, one can circumvent this process.

To support this argument, compare the spiritual evolution status of the 4,120 or so Bardans who perished in 1908 during the Tunguska explosion who are currently incarnated in Earthly humans to their counterparts back in their home worlds and see which “environment” is beneficial? To say Earthly humans (Bardans included) that “you are solely responsible for your spiritual evolution” by those very ones who created such negative environments is hypercritical until they first find the time to clean their dirty laundry and balance their own time sheets.

Now, since the Giza has all expired more than a decade ago, one has to again question the logic of the Plejarens. Sure it’s a good thing they finally rid the Earth of these parasites, but should have done that many years before being “allowed” to create such a religious degenerate environment of enslavement on Earth. Furthermore instead of just letting these SOB’s live out their miserable life, the Plejarens should have negatively influenced their dreams as to create a “positive” attitude or remorsefulness so that the Giza’s learn and experience some good to influence their next incarnation. But since that was not done and they seem to the very end still want to kill Billy, it appears that they are a danger to other material beings if allowed incarnation by the Arahat Athersata as in the case of Saul who persecuted Jmmanuel and was the same spiritual form incarnated in that woman who recently worked against Billy.

The Plejarens have the means to do such good things that benefit both themselves and Earthly humans if only they logically and humanely apply themselves, but I think they are too passive to help themselves out of this guilt?

Flaming_pie, maybe one day in person I’ll teach you some methods that are considered paranormal but not at all if one knows how to master certain things which I will not discuss on this or any forum since it will only generate more non-sense responses and personal attacks as in the “missing events”. If one analyzes such events as how a scientist does, they would ask logical questions like how and what triggered such an event (which still occurred 2 weeks ago). My observations found that in every case a strong material conscious of perceived importance took place prior to it going missing and returned later when I had no use for it or some “feeling” told me to check on it.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 131
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the Plejarens could easily do a “time sheet” analysis of those Earthly humans who would do the most good or damage in their time machine and either influence them appropriately base on their particular historical record or recommend no incarnation “until further notice” to the Arahat Athersata level.

For instance say some spiritual form like Jehova who did unspeakable crimes or in cases like Saul who continued to do mayhem even after more than 2000 years of incarnations have their historical records analyzed and based on this record, determine if they should be carefully monitored to ensure that they not only balance their life cycle, but make amends to the victims they are negatively responsible for. It benefits both parties that are on opposite sides of this “Equation” and also benefits the spiritual growth of everyone who was negatively affected.

Free will is still apparent, it’s just that the “environments” of both sides of this Equation has been rendered spiritually conducive for proper evolution, since “proper evolution” for Earth was denied the minute other advanced ET races came here and imposed themselves to the native originals who NEVER had any free will to develop as was originally designed as a separate planet when this solar system was created. It was the INTENT to have Earthly creatures evolves on their own terms, NOT the terms of other ET’s which unfortunately was and still is the case.

It would be interesting to validate or not those incarnated spiritual forms currently on Earth who engages in suppressive degenerate behaviors and whether or not if they have a history of incarnations that proves it’s an on-going problem that needs to be “adjusted” based on the amount of damage done to others whose own spiritual evolution was negated from their actions.

Matthew

Post Number: 58
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2013 - 03:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

Do you not see the irony in blaming people for things based on information that you were told by those same people? I think the fact that people like you and your opinions exist is proof that the Plejaren have evolved to the point of helping people regardless of the negative feelings that person has towards them.

You also seem to have access to information that no-one else has like knowing the reincarnation of Saul as a woman who persecuted Billy and paranormal methods that no-one else has. You must be wise then? If so, why are the Plejaren or some other benign E.T. group not contacting you?

The Plejaren were not without fault in the past but they are a more peaceful society now. Get over it. Your assertions seem like nothing more than the petty complaints of a spoiled child who blames mummy and daddy for everything. If you disagree with what the Plejaren were doing, then you should oppose them rather than recognising their strengths and then using the good spirit of the people here in this forum, who try to forge positive relations with those from other systems, in order to stand out amongst those & make your tiring, baseless, ignorant assertions.

I hope that you can come to forgive the Plejaren for what they did and get on with your life. There's bad things to be found in everything if you look for them so I think you need to learn to control your consciousness a bit so that you can be neutral to these opinions that obviously do you no justice.

Peace,

Matthew,

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page