Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 29, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through April 29, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 2543
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Acriasis...

Welcome to the FIGU board!

I am familiar with that.

If they are taller than the Great Giza, perhaps? But, we must not forget the
many Chinese Pyramids, to mention, etc. They too, were claimed to be taller
than the Great Giza and others.

As I understood, from the FIGU materials, practically most of the pyramids on
Earth were indeed, built with ET intervention; of some sort; as well as
conducted by Earth man's own hands.

Please, read the Pyramid string, if you will for more insight and details?

Edward.

Blake_p

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a query,

In the book,And They Still Fly, there are published letters of people who accidentally ran into mission related E.T.'s (one lady ran into Semjase<and the other im bout to ask about).The other was a german man who was traveling through the world and was in Trinidad when he ran into two men,and their beamship in the rain forrest. My question is these men(Athar and Kohun) Said that they were from Proxima Centauri, the closest habitated solar system,which is 5 light yrs away. So my question would be is that i thought that the closest habitated world was Akhart, where they are only a little ahead of of us in evolution and technology. I'm guessing that they must be pretty close together in stellar terms(Proxima Centauri and Alpha Centauri),or is this some sort of discrepancy, anyone have an explanation on this one?

Ferbon

Post Number: 140
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake_p

Despite relatively close distances of various habitable worlds mentioned on CR's I read that most - if not all of those are in different space-time meaning you can't get there without advanced technology nor you can see them from Earth. To be clear - our configuration isn't really favorable and was picked to hide from creator overlords and solely for this purpose. For what reason do you think they had prison here? The "civilized universe" or whatever one wishes to call it, is out there while we're here dealing with snakes and apples ; )

Salome

Blake_p

Post Number: 44
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon, Good lookin out,yea that was something i should have thought of,because really thats the only explanation that would really be plausible in this situation,considering that Proxima Centauri is our closest neighboring star,and life there,especially extremely advanced technology, might have been noticed by now.Then again we do have a habitated planet 5 light years away from us and never have heard anything bout it.

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 113
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone;

As I have written in the past, I have a personal penchant for Russian history and a specific interest in the life and history of Gregory Rasputin. It pleased me very much when Billy published his contact notes with information that confirmed what I knew to be true about the horrific murder of Rasputin, and of the slander and defamation that this man suffered (and still suffers) from his political enemies. I have often reflected, as I studied Russian history, culture and literature, that if Tsar Nikolai II and his immediate family had not been so ruthlessly murdered the course of world events would have taken a much different path. At the turn of the 20th century, it is my honest evaluation that the Russian Tsar was moving toward the establishment of peace within his own country, as well as on a global scale.

As the Plejaren have rightly said, however, there is little point in imagining how things might have been. Unfortunately, things of the past are what they are, and there is nothing we can do to change them now. With that said, though, it obviously only a fool who does not learn from their mistakes and is therefore doomed to repeat them. In light of this fact, I have been a keen student of history for as long as I can recall, and I've unearthed many pieces of useful and thought-provoking information during the course of my studies.

Specifically, although I do not consider this to be 'Ancient Earth History', I have come across some more interesting information about Rasputin. As Billy has confirmed, Rasputin did have certain healing abilities, albeit they arose from the belief of those he treated, so perhaps the term 'faith healer' would be most apt to describe him. It would seem, if the information that I have found it accurate, that Rasputin also had some level of foresight / premonitory ability. Specifically, I recently came across an English translation of what is purported to be Rasputin's last letter to the Tsarina Alexandra, wherein he addressed Tsar Nikolai II.

The text of his letter is as follows:

“I feel that I shall leave life before January 1st. I wish to make known to the Russian people, to Papa (the Tsar), to the Russian Mother (the Tsarina) and to the Children what they must understand. If I am killed by common assassins, and especially by my brothers the Russian peasants, you, the Tsar of Russia, will have nothing to fear for your children, they will reign for hundreds of years.

But if I am murdered by boyars, nobles, and if they shed my blood, their hands will remain soiled with my blood for twenty-five years and they will leave Russia. Brothers will kill brothers, and they will kill each other and hate each other, and for twenty-five years there will be no peace in the country. The Tsar of the land of Russia, if you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigory has been killed, you must know this: if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then none of your children will remain alive for more than two years. And if they do, they will beg for death as they will see the defeat of Russia, see the Antichrist coming, plague, poverty, destroyed churches, and desecrated sanctuaries where everyone is dead.

The Russian Tsar, you will be killed by the Russian people and the people will be cursed and will serve as the devil’s weapon killing each other everywhere. Three times for 25 years they will destroy the Russian people and the orthodox faith and the Russian land will die. I shall be killed. I am no longer among the living. Pray, pray, be strong, and think of your blessed family.”

If the letter is authentic (and I think that it is), then it looks like Rasputin was predicting the time period between 1917, when Nikolai II abdicated the throne, and 1991/1992 when the Soviet Union collapsed. Three times twenty-five is 75 and 1917-1991 is nearly 75 years on the dot.

I find that very interesting, and it would be quite something if Billy or the Plejaren could confirm the authenticity of this letter. As I've posted in the past, by some strange and extraordinary coincidence (if it was indeed a coincidence, and not actually planned as such) Rasputin was also stabbed on the very same day, at nearly the very same minute, as Archduke Franz Ferdinand was shot and killed. Rasputin had advised Tsar Nikolai II on numerous occasions not to go to war over the Balkans, and would doubtless have advised him again not to go to war if he had been able, but Rasputin was unable to advise the Tsar at this time as he was in a state of near-death for several weeks after the stabbing.

As my final note, I think Rasputin is also an excellent example of the power of the human will and spirit. This man had such a strong desire to live that he negated the effects of a lethal dose of cyanide poisoning, and would have survived two bullet wounds to the back if he had not also then been shot in the head and his brain destroyed. That is something I think is truly amazing, and I thank Billy and the Plejaren for confirming the details of his death, as well as putting to rest the sordid claims made about his life.

Peace;

- Gaia

Earthling

Post Number: 669
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_248#section_2

Billy:
Let’s leave this; otherwise, even more confusion will arise. I would like to address you once again on former Yugoslavia: for nearly 2,000 years, they’ve been smashing their heads down there and massacring each other at every opportunity. Did you know that even Tsar Nicholas II of Russia had huge troubles with the peoples and ethnic groups of the former countries of the current ex-Yugoslavia and that Rasputin, the Russian miracle monk, had told him in 1908 that these Balkan peoples weren’t worth a shot of powder?

Ptaah:
69. Yes, that is well-known to me.

Billy:
I can’t tell you anything that you don’t already know.

Ptaah:
70. I am just a few years older than you, and I also knew Rasputin personally.

================================================

Does anyone else find this rather curious that Ptaah personally knew Rasputin, considering that the Plejaren only supposedly made contact with Billy's spirit-form and no other earth humans as far as I know?

Considering Rasputin's prophetic powers, healing abilities, will power, power of his thoughts and feelings, his desire and his work for peace, I do wonder whether Billy's previous personality was Rasputin himself.

-----------
just an adjustment to wording Bruce - It would be better expressed as.... 'I do wonder whether Nokodemjon's previous incarnation was Rasputin himself'?

(Message edited by indi on December 17, 2012)
Bruce

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 114
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling;

While it is interesting that Ptaah knew Rasputin personally, I would doubt that Rasputin is a previous incarnation of Billy's spirit-form. For one thing, as highly evolved as Billy is spiritually I would be very surprised if his spirit-form would enliven a human who was barely literate (of course, I was surprised to learn that most of the Plejaren can't really write by hand, so hey, I suppose anything is possible). Additionally, Rasputin died in 1916 and Billy was born a very short time later in 1937. Even with the incarnation cycle on Earth being messed up, it doesn't seem likely that Billy's spirit-form would reincarnate in such a short period of time (only 20 years).

I'm not sure where you get the idea that the Plejaren have only been in contact with individuals of the Nokodemjon spirit lineage, but from what I've read this isn't the case. Indeed, only when Billy revealed the true lineage of his spirit-form to them during his current life did they even know, before that Quetzal, Ptaah and the others had no idea that Billy's spirit-form was of the Nokodemjon lineage.

What is true is that they have only had official contacts with Billy and the other prophets of the same spirit lineage, meaning that only Billy and the previous prophets have been in contact with the Plejaren and allowed to speak for them publicly to the folk of Earth. From what I have read, I get the clear indication that the Plejaren have maintained private contact with certain noteworthy human beings (if my memory serves, I think Ghandi was one such human, though I don't have a source for that on hand at the moment) although I don't know if they always reveal their extraterrestrial nature to these individuals.

Consider, for instance, this line from a contact in February of 1975:

"29. For these reasons, it is best to cultivate contacts with only a few select Earth humans for the time being, and through them, to slowly impart the knowledge of our existence and tasks, and prepare them for the things to come."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_003

There was also the case of the man from the middle ages, I believe it was the mid-1400s, who the Plejaren were in contact with and took Billy to meet. Billy left his flashlight with the man, and to date when one reads historical accounts of this man there is reference to his technological advancements. Also, when Billy stayed at the Ashoka Ashram of Bhante Dharmawara, I believe it was Bhante's niece (or grand-niece, perhaps) who went on to become a UN diplomat and later spoke of a dark-haired woman who visited her several times, stroking her hair and singing to her as she fell asleep. That was Asket, if I recall correctly (I apologize if I am slightly off about any of this, as I am operating from memory right now since my books are currently in storage) and while she is not of the Plejaren directly, I do believe her folk are members of the Plejaren Federation.

At any rate, I think what the Plejaren have indicated is that they only choose one official contact on any given planet, one individual with the privilege of speaking on their behalf to the general public. I would estimate that, as a rule, any of the unoffical contacts they make with other humans are done with the understanding that the humans either A) don't know of the Plejaren's true nature as extraterrestrials, or B) are suitably evolved so as not to have any interest or inclination to go public and run their mouths about their contact, as it were.

There is also this question from the Q&A earlier this year:

"Feb. 26, 2012
Mahigitam

Hi Billy,
I am mahesh from India. In 'Silent Revolution of Truth' documentary, at 13:20 minutes, you mentioned that Sfath was called as an "ExtraTerrestrial" by those famous people you met with him, like Gandhi, King Farouk, Haile Selassie ...etc. Did they know that Sfath was an "ExtraTerrestrial" ? If yes, then can you explain under what circumstances did Sfath came to reveal his true identity as an ET to those famous people?
Salome
Mahesh Karumudi

Answer: Since it was obvious for Billy that Sfath was already known by those leaders when, it is possible that they knew about Sfath's origin. However, during the conversations where Billy was present, there was no mentioning of "extraterrestrials"."

All in all, I think it's safe to say that the Plejaren do occasionally have unofficial contact with certain humans, but the humans in question either know better than to speak publicly about it, or simply are not made aware of the fact that they are in contact with an extraterrestrial.

Finally, thanks for posting that snippet from the Contact Notes about Ptaah having personally known Rasputin. I hadn't read that, and it's a nice piece of knowledge to add to my trove of information about Rasputin.

Peace;

- Gaia

Earthling

Post Number: 670
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 03:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gaia,

I think that 20 years between Rasputin's death & Billy's birth is enough considering I read somewhere that Nokodemion's spirit-form will reincarnate rapidly in succession.

It seems you are correct about the Plejaren having face to face contact with select earth humans as well as telepathic, even if the earth humans did not know of their extra-terrestrial origin.

You were referring to Billy & Asket time-traveling back to 13th century France to meet with a Rabbi Jechieli.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket%27s_Explanations_-_Part_3

From what I understand, some of Billy's predecessor personalities will not be revealed until after he's gone.
Bruce

Corey

Post Number: 334
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was mentioned in one of the bulletins that the Plejaren were in contact with four individuals, besides Billy, and all have died in the meantime. No source on this one, I only keep my bulletins for so long.

An example of this could be the asian Buddhist monk Sfath had contacts with, who was living in Germany. Sfath shared with him the Satipatthana/attentions-meditation in German and the monk shared it in some Buddhist circles in Asia. Timeline 1859-1907 (Source: Herkunft der Satipatthana-Meditations-Methode).

To the best of my knowledge Ghandi was/is classified by FIGU as a mission informer or mission helper, but I'm not sure whether he was a face to face contactee, but I guess anything is possible.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Melissa

Post Number: 53
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Bruce and Gaia, for your endeavor to learn. After reading your posts, I decided to go on a time travel of my own, by reading up on documents of our history via the internet, and came to realize one thing....

One of our responsibilities, being it a capability, is that we need to teach ourselves. We have evolved as human beings with the capability to freely think, hence to not just be taught, as animals can easily be taught, but think for ourselves and to teach ourselves. Being that we have truth instilled within us since birth, we have that neutral-positive kick-start to ensure momentum, or progress/growth/learning/evolution, via a process of internalizing and recognizing the truth of something, only from the self can this happen. Hence, self-learning. It is important that we not just 'believe' what another says, but that we teach ourselves the truth of it, or not. Would this be considered, the building of wisdom?
-Melissa

Melissa

Post Number: 54
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gaia,

I also found this word-doc/book-intro, to be very enlightening on the subject of Rasputin and Russia.

http://rasputin-photos.narod.ru/doc/eng/O.A.Platonov_Truth_about_Grigori_Rasputin_eng.doc
-Melissa

Edward

Post Number: 2629
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce and Corey....

Yeah, I would agree with your input. Known, to me also.

I think, Rasputin...did have contact, or was in contact with Ptaah, but more
via Telepathy(?). You can still know someone personally, even though, it is
through Telepathy. Personally, in the sense knowing that person...in all
his/her personal traits, habits, etc.

Personally, I think you can know someone personally: materially(face-to-face)
as well as just at a distance; in this case, via Telepathy; or, just monitoring
the individual for a long time.

Edward.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 150
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is some interesting pyramids

http://www.utaot.com/2012/09/21/the-pyramids-in-faroe-islands/

i have noticed natural looking pyramids and these tell me pyramids where made from mountains

i saw a photo once of similar in north or south polar region

funny lame stream media dont mention these

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 631
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I love running across stories like these. They are strong evidence of alien visitation in earth's ancient past, yet there are people eager to dismiss it because they are not ready to take that paradigm shift. A 3oo million year old metal gear part was found in Russia:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/23/300-million-year-old-tooth-gear_n_2527424.html

Ramirez

Post Number: 805
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"A 3oo million year old metal gear part was found in Russia:"

Ptaah has mentioned present dating methods are inaccurate.

Recall that the earliest ET settlements were just 22 million years ago and earth natives only started developing 5.5 million years ago so who could have left such a part ?

It's most likely much earlier though incorrectly dated.
Cheers.

Corey

Post Number: 351
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2013 - 05:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Bob that is really interesting, kind of shows some ancient history huh?
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 632
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2013 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez: "<snip>...so who could have left such a part?"

One possibility is that it was just a space traveler passing by who stopped long enough to do maintenance on the craft and left a part behind.

There’s an incident described in the material where Semjase left some apparatus behind in a remote part of the Middle East, I believe having to do with maintenance on her spacecraft and she had to return to find it. Unbeknownst to her, a female camper appeared from behind a sand dune where she was sleeping and spotted her. They even exchanged words.

Anyway, there’s any number of possibilities. So who knows.

Regards
Bob

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 155
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2013 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Ramirez

yes carbon dating is inaccurate but the substrate it was found in hints its older than 22 mill

maybe this
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Voth

yes i quote Star Trek ;)

or could be a crashed space ship from explorers

the important point is the history told by TPTB is just His Story

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 161
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2013 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day

Not sure if anyone posted this yet

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/4307262/Nazi-angel-of-death-Josef-Mengele-created-twin-town-in-Brazil.html

Salome
ilovebilly

Redbeard

Post Number: 253
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quest,

Check out contact report 214 for moses info and also cr 212

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_214

also-

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Chapter_9_-_RELIGION
Redbearded

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 638
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting finds like this, The Atacama Chile Humanoid, give us precious momentary glimpses into just how richly diverse our earth’s past was and how richly diverse the universe is in general.
All I can say is ... how cute.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/sirius-documentary-dna-re_n_3135628.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular#slide=2330826

Shastafcgmailcom

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2013 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy & all FIGU members

Are the spirit forms of Jehovah,Aruseak,Arus the 1st and second alive or will they reincarnate in the next 10 years or near future.. I only ask because i want to know if they are or were part of the bafath that the Pleijaren removed when they attacked Billy?Or are any of there spirit forms still bound to earth presently?
Mit freundlichen grüssen
Roycestan

Edward

Post Number: 2734
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2013 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shastafcmailcom...

If their Spirit-forms are compatible, to that of Earth, they may incarnate
here on Earth. If not, they will incarnate somewhere else, where their
Spirit-form, is compatible.

Unless, the Andromeda Council has other ideas, to forbid them to reincarnate?

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page