Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 10, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » The Apollo 11 Hoax » Archive through September 10, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sarah

Post Number: 130
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not related to Apollo 11 in particular, but still related to Nasa and the moon.
http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-starts-off-mission-moon-085838427.html

Matthew

Post Number: 22
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2012 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: Kubrick's involvement with the Apollo 11 hoax.

Stanley Kubrick could never have revealed safely that he was directly or indirectly involved with the Apollo 11 hoax but I think that Jay Weidner makes a strong case for this in his film "Kubrick's Odyssey - Secrets Hidden in the Films of Stanley Kubrick".

The room that Danny is told to stay away from is Room 217 in Stephen King's original novel 'The Shining' but in Kubrick's film version the room number is changed to room 237. The moon was 237,000 miles away from the Earth during the supposed Apollo 11 landing hence room 237. In the scene where Danny first goes into room 237 he is wearing an Apollo 11 jumper after playing on a carpet designed like the Apollo 11 launch pad site.

There are many other references to the Apollo mission in 'The Shining'. Plus how did Kubrick get an unlimited budget ($22 million total spend) from Warner Bros. for an art-house sci-fi flick '2001: A Space Odyssey' unless he was moonlighting? (Forgive the pun)

Salome,

Matthew

Justsayno

Post Number: 440
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2012 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just had a very interesting exchange on youtube of what really happened during the LIVE BROADCAST of Apollo 11 (which I happened to watch live on TV on July 20, 1969 and remember it well). NASA never said it was a simulation either before or after the telecast, so looks like they are slowly coming clean about that:
From webfulfill
"Some news stations used models of the landing to simulate it. There were no cameras, filming the landing, other than what was on the LEM. As a physicist, one of the first projects I worked on, involved interviewing NASA employees and creating a modern day simulation of the Moon landing. I looked at these videos saying the Moon landing was faked, because it could be possible. It would have been harder to fake it than to actually go."
Also from the same poster:
"Ok, but you'll have to tolerate my skepticism. I watched hours of these fake moon videos, and days of my life investigating to find nothing. I now believe my friend to be a bit nuts who told me about this. HOWEVER, I RESPECT YOUR OPINION. I did not see it live. Can you please send me a clip of what you saw? All I found were very realistic models which ABC news used to simulate the Moon landing in real time, so they could keep the viewers attention."
So looks like the poster is admitting that NASA and ABC news lied to the whole world. And yes it would be easier to fake than actually going there.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Goodmanallen

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My father was an engineer who was part of the team working out the re-entry of the capsules for mercury and apollo missions, He said they were initially very successful in using his design for ground landings, however opted for water landings instead. Although he was not part of the Apollo eleven mission,(by then he had moved on to other projects),I had a discussion with him about the fact that it was a hoax, and he also did not understand why it would have been hoaxed for the same reasons, that he felt it would have been an unecessary expense, however he did not doubt the possibility either. He was very intrigued by the contact report that I asked him to read, as well as Billy's description of his eyewitness account of the docking of the Soyuse mission.

Abdiel

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, May 21, 2012 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The people here that are near Billy Meyer do know about the apollo 20?

The apollo 20 was a mission to the moon to explore an ancient ship crashed on the mon and an anccient city on the moon.

why billy do not question about this to the ets?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3X5oucqQe4

Edit by jacob - the last Apollo mission was Apollo 17 in 1972, the remaining material was used for Skylab in 14 May 1973 and the Apollo-Sojuz project in 1975, there were never any other moon flights after Apollo 17, please provide some evidence for your 'claims'

(Message edited by jacob on May 21, 2012)

Abdiel

Post Number: 30
Posted on Friday, May 25, 2012 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Jacob... the evidences are in youtube!

evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3X5oucqQe4

And don't tell me that this is not an evidence...

Michael_horn

Post Number: 530
Posted on Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canceled_Apollo_missions

Hi Michael,

If you could include a short note what this link relates to.

Thanks
Scott

(Message edited by scott on May 26, 2012)

Smukhuti

Post Number: 634
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hmmm, in contact 527, Ptaah said that there were 6 moon landings, not 5.

Interestingly, he clubs Apollo 13 (the failed mission) with Apollo 12,14,15,16,17.

There is a note declaring that now is not an appropriate time to publish the facts.
"Death and Rebirth is one of the most crucial parts of life, without one the other simply cannot exist!" - Isabella Poretsis

Justsayno

Post Number: 467
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2012 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/30/nasa-apollo-11-flag-from-mans-first-moon-landing-missing/

Is anyone shocked that the Apollo 11 flag is missing?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Ramirez

Post Number: 727
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2012 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Haha,

Maybe the greys nicked it and held an auction on their home planet or put it in a museum alongside examples of mutilated cattle and abducted humans.
Cheers.

Ferbon

Post Number: 50
Posted on Sunday, August 05, 2012 - 05:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LOL!

Blake_p

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, August 05, 2012 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm surprised nobody saw Brian Williams on the world news the other night.Their story was about a super high optical lens they have on an orbiter around the moon that takes high resolution pictures. And specifically they were showing the pictures on t.v. of the apollo landings, the foot prints that had been left by the astronauts in the dirt/sand,and the flags left each time. Then at the end he notes that they couldnt see the flag from apollo 11,and also that Buzz Aldrin had said that he thought that the lunar lander had knocked it over when they took off from the surface. curious. But also didnt Billy mention that they had gone back and put all the stuff there on a later mission or missions? Wasn't one of the big arguments that when they placed the flag down it moved like there was wind there, and obviously there is no wind on the moon.

Justsayno

Post Number: 468
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2012 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blake, yes heard what Buzz said. But ask yourself why was he gazing at the flag during lift off? I mean didn't he have more important things to do? Was he even in a position to see it during lift off? Is this where the term navel-gazing comes from? Even if it was knocked over, shouldn't it still be there? I think it will eventually be found in the Nevada desert. Or since it's a tradition for NASA lunar landings (except Apollo 11) to be celebrated by opening a jar of roasted peanuts, I would check the nut jar.

Scott

Post Number: 2295
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to Michael Horns new movie "As the time fulfills" Apollo 13 was not a failed landing, but was used to deposit various artifacts, footprints etc onto the surface of the moon. This was used to show future landings by other countries that Apollo 11 was indeed the first landing, although it really wasn't. This was achieved by having Apollo 13 land in the same location as the supposed Apollo 11 years before.....Billy also went onto to mention drugs and hypnosis was used to implant false memories into the astronauts for both Apollo 11 & 13...

Edward

Post Number: 2502
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott....

Yes, interesting update!

Indeed: drugs and hypnosis was used to implant false memories into the
astronauts for both Apollo 11 & 13...; am familiar with that.

MAN, all the trouble THEY would go through just to LIE to (Earth) humanity!!

Will watch Michael an Amy's film, soon.

Yeah, I just heard this week that Michael has a counter partner!!

Michael and Amy: May your life prosper in unity for always and beyond!

Edward.

Skyrim

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If drugs and hypnosis were used to implant false memories, then wouldn't it have to have been done while the astronauts were orbiting the Earth? If so then the astronauts must have self administered the drug themselves and then possibly played a tape that did the hypnosis side of things.

Would this be possibly how it was done?

phil

Justsayno

Post Number: 478
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 07:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phil, I'm sure they set it up so the astronauts actually thought they were on the moon. Guaranteed it was all filmed at Area 51, where security is so high no planes are allowed to fly over it (even back then). Brainwashing happened during de-briefing. It's not at all uncommon, as a former Cnd military told me that it was routine for all Americans coming out of the northern bush to be brainwashed. And that's been happening since late '50s, early 60's.

Edward

Post Number: 2505
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Skyrim and Sheila....

I think it was even mentioned that certain individuals of some sort of
Control Center were like-wise, Hypnotized. Not only the astronauts.

Try and utilize the Search Engine, if you will?

Than, you can read it all at first hand; it was discussed here, in details.

Edward.

Justsayno

Post Number: 479
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward, yes I remember reading that there were only 37 people who actually knew that it was a hoax. So there was an awful lot of people being hypnotized and drugged. I don't think a lot has changed since then, their technique has only gotten better.
Heard this strange rumour about 6 months ago, from a lady whose son works for nasa, that no remote healing should be done...it wasn't safe.

Edward

Post Number: 2509
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2012 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila....

Error on: were inculcated/drugged.

Should be: were inoculated/drugged.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2510
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2012 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila...

Well, at the previous PAR, someone mentioned that when US forces went to Iraq
they were inculcated/drugged with some sort of substances which would enhance
the G.I.'s aggression and motivation, etc., or something. To make them a more
Killing Machine, was the goal to be achieved; according to this information.

Either way we look at it/this: indeed, being drugged beyond recognition....

Edward.

Justsayno

Post Number: 483
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2012 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward, yes makes me wonder if they aren't starting the human/pig hybrid already. Years ago I knew a girl whose father had a pig farm. When she became a young lady and started menstruating her father told her to stay out of the boar pen, as once they smell blood they will attack. Pigs will eat anything, alive or dead. We also have an "experimental pig farm" run by the government which has been in operation since the '70s. Employees are not allowed to talk but previous employees were appalled at the goings on there.

Skyrim

Post Number: 27
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2012 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward, not sure about drugs, but this decorated US soldier reveals they were told that the more Iraq's they killed, the more rewarded they would get. He also reveals that when the media was around filming they would act differently.

phil

Iraq War: US soldier throws his medals and stars!!! and quits
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6hp8HMstkE

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page