Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 14, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health » Archive through June 14, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 69
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2013 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha Hawaiian,

"Flaming_pie, maybe one day in person I’ll teach you some methods that are considered paranormal but not at all if one knows how to master certain things which I will not discuss on this or any forum since it will only generate more non-sense responses and personal attacks as in the “missing events”."

I think it would be cool. I am sure we could learn a lot from each other. I am sure ALL of us here on this forum have interesting things to share, that can't be verified by the forum and sound too incredible.

But please my friend, why are you ignoring all our posts about how illogical it is to focus on controller overlords and the past? Why do you have such a problem with creator overlords? They where full of mistakes, yes. But that is the way of things and people eventually evolve. You need to have patience and understanding for the whole creator overlord wrongdoings, not resentment and anger. Forget about the CO and go watch the sea turtles. Look at the waves and and the beautiful horizon, and the sun shinning in the sky. Watch the palm trees sway in the breeze. Do you see any resentment or do you see forgiveness?

Aloha,
Anthony Alagna

Votan

Post Number: 63
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian

The Plejarens are human after all and as such still make mistakes.
They are 1000 yrs ahead of us, so they are 1000 yrs wiser than us on earth.
joe

Verlanis

Post Number: 38
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just like the Incas thought the Spanish were deities. Votan.

We are under a controlled experiment. The Plejaren basically seek out the people who have the most spiritual knowledge, which can also be assessed as Psi knowledge, or what is also called fluid mental energy.

The Plejaren do this to keep the Psionic earth persons under control, or recruit them into their self-appointed Mission. The Psionic power of our genetically engineered race was never removed by COs because it makes a great weapon. It may be that it cannot be removed hence why the development of religions came into play to suppress this innate ability. Psionics may be purely born of the spirit itself.

The Plejaren have readily pointed out that they are around multiple different people, IE contact report 164, though they only openly communicate with Billy face to face. These multiple different people share one to two things in common: The Plejaren knew them in past incarnations, and/or they are psionicly talented.

Psionicly talented is a reference to their level on the Plejaren Consciouness level chart presented in Contact Report 6.
Blessed be those who watch and those who turn the key.
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored. --

Matt

Post Number: 305
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan, The Plejaren are 30 million years ahead of us in their spiritual evolution. I think you got 1,000 years mixed up with their life span compared to ours.

Votan

Post Number: 64
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2013 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, Yes I was talking about their life span and not their spiritual evolution.

Obviously when the posts attack the Plejaren that is what they seem to pick on .

People remember once again they are also human and not GODS.
joe

Michael_horn

Post Number: 638
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2013 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Verlanis,

Perhaps you could - just for the sake of clarity - insert this opening phrase in your otherwise confidently authoritative posts:

"In my opinion, uninformed as it may be…"

Hawaiian

Post Number: 132
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If only the Creator Overlords have treated the DNA manipulated warriors with dignity and respect as fellow human beings for preventing their total extermination by aggressors and corrected the ageing gene mutation they created, then I would look at them in a more favorable light. That goes for everyone else including the Plejarens the former Sons and Daughters of heavens.

Come to think about it, I’ve come to the conclusion that one of the primary reasons why Nokodemjon came out of the pure spiritual realms of the Arahat Athersata level to be de-evolutionalized into a physical human being again in order to establish reason and amends for the hideous crimes his peoples have done. He not only did this, but also rejected on 3 separate transformations in order to still achieve his goal which is still unfulfilled because this mission requires more than just his input, but the logical contributions from all others responsible for creating such a degenerative environments that prohibits other human beings from evolution.

Is it not logical to assume that growing living entities in a polluted environment created by so called “advanced humans” will induce negative influences into those whose roots are implanted in contaminated soil? The Plejarens have at their disposal the technological means to rectify some of the pollutants in this so called “environment” but are too passive to even consider such an enterprise.

However, if their balance sheet from past times do indeed include some responsibility in creating such negative environments, then it can be counter-balanced by inducing changes for the neutralization of such by actions to correct it through their scanning techniques and asking the A.A. to restrict incarnations of those who constantly repeat their negative contributions that prevents others from evolutions such as the spirit form that once persecuted Jmmanuel and 2000 years later did the same to BEAM.

I may be wrong, but I think that once a human being reaches the spiritual evolution where incarnation is no longer needed, then the laws of Cause and Effect no longer applies? If so, then maybe that’s the primary reason why Nokodemjon rejected the 3 transformations?

Another reason I pondered for some time is whether Nokodemjon while in the A.A. pure spiritual realm was not only concerned about the demise of the material DERN universe from the crimes of his peoples, BUT whether his continuance in the A.A. would contaminate the other spiritual forms since he was still responsible for the actions of his material peoples, although the Cause and Effect no longer applies in the pure spiritual realms or are they still relevant?
Just wanted to know if indeed these so called “advanced humans” harbor the same attitude as Nokodemjon or couldn’t care less because each human being is responsible for their own spiritual evolution?

Ramirez

Post Number: 802
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 02:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian,

"I may be wrong, but I think that once a human being reaches the spiritual evolution where incarnation is no longer needed, then the laws of Cause and Effect no longer applies?"

I think even at the higher levels they screw up and are still learning.

By screwing up i mean it would go a lot lot better if some folks were placed right at the end of the re-incarnation queue but then it sounds like there are guidelines in place to "give spiritforms another chance" ..... maybe it's one too many and the mess they create is just so hard to clean up but then in the sky is there anyone who says you goofed up to those with the capacity to act decisively.

The P were after the Giza for ages but only received permission to round them up after they crossed a certain red line ..... all those dead people, psychopathic dictators, psychopathic religious leaders and other problems in constant motion for how many thousands of years because those in the sky wanted to be "nice"
Cheers.

Ferbon

Post Number: 207
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez

One thing is to be "nice" the other to know and understand that you can learn based on mistakes of others. Good thing is that we can reflect not only based on our own experience but also based on all good and bad things around us. You can't live productively and to the fullest of your potential simply by being surrounded by utopia. Everyone is entitled to create/find/work for peaceful and harmonious environment themselves. Blaming P's for actions or primitive behavior of other life forms is nonsense. They won't make it "nicer" for anybody just as they won't clean up your garage or take the trash out for you.

Salome

Hawaiian

Post Number: 133
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Taking out your own trash that one has created is certainly your responsibility, but taking the trash out from someone else who created it is wrong because of the parasites who created it does not learn and will have no remorse for doing it again and again because there is no consequences. Which not only degrades his/her evolution, but also degrades the evolution of others who are negatively affected by such actions, so maybe it would be more conducive to have not been incarnated at least the other half will have a better chance of evolution without the interference and the logical reason why there is a separation of races to evolve independently on individual planets.

There is a parallel to these types of actions whether one is advanced or even in the stages of barbaric Cromagum, which although vastly separated by evolutionary “accomplishments” are none-the-less similar in value, but lacking in appropriate responses since being at a “higher” evolution such “appropriate responses” are considered “barbaric” in nature. Yet their actions are in essence barbaric to treat the lower evolved human beings in such matters.

For instance as I once stated in another post regarding the Giza Intelligence, since their degenerative activities go way back from the Arus the Barbarian days to most recent upon their banishment and removal from Earth. How many countless generations have suffered under their parasitic existence? Yet to the very end of their miserable lives, they still plotted collectively to assonate Billy by pooling their negative thoughts and merging such negative energies with the assistance of their Brazilian cronies who stole a wrecked UFO and discharged a weapon towards him.

It’s too bad the Plejarens did not subject these Giza Intelligences with the same negative medicine they have done for ages upon Earth humans. It’s actually not barbaric to induce negative actions in order to illicit a positive response (similar to BEAM punching that guy while on a time travel with Asket to meet Jmmanuel). I can tell you from personal experience how profoundly it is to view firsthand what it’s like being shot with a hand gun to the head and the anticipation prior to having the trigger pulled. You will learn that doing such killing onto others is not “recommended” since one has experienced such actions through their dreams as nightmares and get to apply such lessons in the current personality as to make amends and change for the better, not just for self-reasons, but most importantly seek positive resolutions for the victims he/she has abused.

This sounds barbaric, but in this “equation “of unequal potentials, it is most reasonable and humane treatment. What is missing is “official” sanction of such measures, or do we really need it?

Bear in mind that the Plejarens once stated that the proper response to solving the problems of child molesters is not a period of jail time, but permanent separation in order to prevent further criminal acts against children. How about applying the same measures as stated previously so that these pedophiles learn and most importantly experience firsthand the degenerative actions they did to their victims so that they too become aware and learn remorsefulness in order to balance their own unique set of circumstances or “equational” attributes.

So long as one is still in the material being, their “Equational Potential Formulations” are still subjected to balance and any negative attributes done in the past without being properly resolved, especially most advantageous by themselves, then these negative attributes still linger in their respective E.P.F. However they can still cancel out these negative values with supposedly negative actions that produce positive outcomes as in the case of BEAM punching him for getting all religiously obnoxious upon anticipation of meeting Jmmanuel known to him as “Jesus Christ” almighty god.

There are plenty reasons for the Plejarens to apply such measures such as:
1. Run predictive future scans on potential leaders who are degenerate and who would engage in victimizing others. Based on these findings, recommend against incarnations for the benefit of those who have been negatively affected in the past.
2. Compute both sides of this “Equational Potential Formulations” to determine if either positive or negative influences are necessary that meets creational reason and logic so that both parties in question evolve, since free will is still the deciding factor for each choosing, but now has the appropriate experience to determine right from wrong.

This is just a suggestion, but one has to ponder a point of reference in the case of the Bardans who perished during 1908 in the Tunguska explosion. Are these currently incarnated 4,126 or so spirit forms being subjected to the same environments, both negative and degenerate (trash from both Earthly and ET’s) any better off than their counter-parts back on their home worlds, even though they have been here for 105 years?

Had the Plejarens intervened to save them then “allow” them to counter or balance the influences of the Giza Intelligences since religious beliefs was the “main trash” these Gizas had at that time and previously which was brought back to the Bardan’s home worlds and destroyed several planets because of that, then how would our current situation be today had it been done applying all the other suggestions listed above? It is still not too late to apply these measures, but I won’t count on it based on past responses

Edward

Post Number: 2667
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 03:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys...

The Creator-overlords...DID indeed lack Creational Spiritual, in BEING.

Material-wise, they were quite advanced...and were 'doomed' to some point,
due to their lack of being Creational Spiritual. What, is all that High Tech,
of relevance...when no Wise properties are exhibited, here?

Some of us may know of the 'nutty' Scientists mentioned by the Plejarans,
many times, from the past. These scientists had full power over the people,
and just ruled, the way THEY felt fit; and were doomed. So, there is some
similarity, here.

We on Earth could be heading that direction, also!!??

So, as you see, Material Advancement....is not always...everything.

Many human advanced civilizations have had their 'down-fall' due, to this.

Thanks to Billy and the Plejarans...for directing us all....in the right
direction, no?

I think, if the True Prophet lineage (and The Teachings) never...was
presented anew to us Earthlings, we would have destroyed ourselves, through
our own....Ignorance. Which, we can trace back to our lack our Creational
Spiritual...in BEING.

What the Creator-overlords conducted is just a very good example how it
should NOT transpire....

We of Earth, can LEARN very much from the PAST. Of civilizations whom were
very High Advanced, Materially, and which 'doomed'...them.

We can NOT say....we have not been warned.....

Edward.

Melissa

Post Number: 83
Posted on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo,

Very nice to see some progressive understanding of our DNA and its coding processes. One question I plan to figure out is...."If sounds/frequencies or even written words can carry 'value', then how do I reproduce the 'high values' of such for myself, and would this effectively alter my (bad-coding/aggressive gene/ short-life) to (good-coding)?"

http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/2013/04/scientists-prove-dna-can-be-reprogrammed-by-words-and-frequencies-2441776.html
-Melissa

Ramirez

Post Number: 850
Posted on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Right on Melissa .....

If people obtained a media player loaded with music of this type: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGDUQ0SORnw

plugged in a set of earphones and listened to that instead of sport, financial reports, television, meaningless chattering rubbish which regretably often passes for modern education, gossip or the babbling gibberish of priests then for sure their DNA would alter. It's a choice which is possible for many to make .... avoid the sound sources listed above replacing them with music.

Maybe not fully practical or possible to implement though at least partially doable.

It's quite easy to find an hours worth of superb music which through an MP3 player would give far more value than participating in table talk or office gossip.

Some music contains harmonic codes which are mathematical formulas set to musical notes very similar in principle to Billy's codes set into the German version of some of his writings, though which music has this ?

An example is linked above. From just that one piece it's possible to get the idea .... it's a template.

Here's another piece: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbQ2Fd4sbrc
Cheers.

Melissa

Post Number: 84
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez,

Love Tree of Life soundtrack - River
I notice sometimes while listening to music of good value, I get tingles.
I also notice that when I re-position my body, whether standing or sitting, to portray that of good posture, I also sometimes notice tingling(spine/skin).
Would the geometry of the body also produce "values"?

I get curious about this.
-Melissa

Gargindia

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I want to reply the Hawaiian.

A genetically modified human is still a human. Genetic modification happens due to natural causes also as explained by Plejarens.

The aliens who used genetic modification and mind control for war purposes are the evil aliens. It is logical to punish these evil aliens. However the earth humans did not have either knowledge or means to punish them. Only Plejarens had both knowledge and the means to punish them. However Plejarens have their own justice system and rules about acting on an alien planet. So they avoided interfering until some special circumstances presented themselves.

We should be very grateful to the Plejarens for helping us.

Ramirez

Post Number: 851
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melissa,

On your back on a comfortable bed or table (soft padded massage table) in a relaxed position in a dimly lit or darkened room seems to work best however this sort of music affects the mind - consciousness most so must be heard through earphones - headphones to get the stereo effect. When the mind is relaxed the body naturally also relaxes and unwinds so if that's what you mean by values .... yes.

The music then appears to emanate from the center of .... you.

What's in the center of a head .... superior colliculus .... seat of the spiritform.

Tingles ..... everyone is affected in their own individual way however when in a relaxed state there is an enhanced attraction of the life force energy.

It's the basis of relaxation and energy healing therapy.

Not sure of your occupation but if your a teacher at a co-educational school there is something rather easy to organize which would deliver noticeable benefits ..... music relaxation classes which could be organized and conducted as an alternative free time activity or even class time experiment.

Only needs 2 persons preferably male & female and 2 chairs plus a music player each to get rolling.

Place one chair behind the other and have someone sit behind another person with their hands resting on the shoulders of the person in front. This can be modified with one hand on head and other on shoulder whilst they are listening to the right sort of music. With earphones which are so compact those dont interfere with hands as headphones would. Music players are placed in pockets.

The effects are almost immediate depending on persons involved however it will work most successfully on enthusiastic volunteers willing to experiment and those who have an already calm sensible disposition .... very similar to meditation.

Those participating will soon begin to experience "effects" ...... maybe even tingling but it needs to be actually tried out to see what happens.

If it's possible to organize, several pairs of participants could be formed into a circle where the chairs are all positioned towards a central point.
This could be a small table with incense or a scented candle burning.

More value than lecturing on the desirability of becoming a success and creating wealth ..... relaxation is a wealth of it's own.
Cheers.

Davidmg

Post Number: 130
Posted on Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melissa

I would not put to much trust in the site you have mentioned above. It did not take me more than a paragraph to see the untruths this site has carelessly prepared for any willing victim. And besides if you take a look carefully at their sponsors and supporters you can clearly see they each support their fear mongering. Something we all can do with out.

This "Summary" as they put, comes from blogs where uncontrolled information can be formed freely without authenticity and probably backed up by people with little or no study.

This following excerpt from the web site leads me to further understand that this is a waste of time.

" Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more. "

Davidmg

Melissa

Post Number: 85
Posted on Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 06:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Davidmg,

I am glad you would not put too much trust in the site I mentioned. I do not either, but find some of the information within the article I linked to, to be progressive information.

Because this article is all over the internet, on many different websites, ( http://www.bewellbuzz.com/wellness-buzz/dna-influenced-reprogrammed/ , for one, and is considered to be an older discovery (15 years ago some Russian molecular biologists (Drs. Gariaev & Poponin) discovered this DNA Phantom effect), and written about in a book, by Fosar & Bludorf, entitled Vernetzte Intelligenz. They argue that there is a networked intelligence at the DNA level that enables hypercommunication of information amongst all sentient beings. ( http://www.thescienceforum.com/biology/1144-dna-phantom-effect.html )

I get curious about these sorts of things and try to figure out any accuracy by using common sense, research and asking lots of questions.
:-)

---Melissa
-Melissa

Edward

Post Number: 2758
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 02:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gargindia.....

Well said!

The Creator-overlords, made such a mistake....which really 'Backfired' on
them!

But, that is what Once gets when One is NOT familiar with the Creational
Spirit(ual) Teaching(s).

One just plays in the MUD, so to speak.

We of Earth still have to see how it all Evolves here on Earth, when
scientists Genetically Engineers the Human and PIG Genes; I think it was!

Half Human....Half PIG!

Ain't that something!??

So, we are NOT out of the fog, yet, alas.....

And, in our far Future, is mentioned that even the intermixed Races, similar
to Euro-(/Western-)Asians, will want Recognition....: them being a Race of
their own, and Acknowledged. Which will be granted to them, as I
understood.

I myself, being an Euro-Asian, of Dutch and Indonesian heritage...can
understand what is said. And, surely, WE WILL take the Creational Spirit(ual)
Teaching(s) with us!! And, become Creational Spiritual Conscious: as,
intended by The Creation..

Future brings very much interesting prospects, thanks to Billy and the
Plejarans.

Edward.

Corey

Post Number: 394
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

Billy said that the future human/pig hybrids will be called "half-humans" (Halbmenschen), (and the Plejaren call half human/animal hybrids "cherebium"). Some of them will have tentacles of electronic nerve endings for arms that plug into the computers of ships and other devices, and will be mainly "workhorses" for earth humans driving space and other vehicles around the future earth and space. An incarnation spent as a future half-human hybrid (as I'm assuming it will have a human spirit-form) would really make one question future earth leadership no? Then after some more time passes we will shift to "regular" controlled androids to fulfill some work duties (bio-organic?).

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Edward

Post Number: 2759
Posted on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 12:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey....

Yes, am familiar with what you posted.

Was going to mentioned, the Half Human-Half Robots, too; which I forgot to
mention. I think, the torso and head will be the only original parts and the
rest (arms & legs) mechanically. But, this will also lead to an uprising.

Just, as the Half Human-Half Pigs, which can also lead to wars, and perhaps a
World War; this will also have to do with the mentioned Euro-Asians, which
will also uprise, and want to be independent.

Edward.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 223
Posted on Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aggression Gene Discovery Original Work Copyright Notice:

The Discovery Of The Aggression Gene In Human Beings By Peter Soper On Behalf Of figu.org ©

I Declare This Is An Original Work And Claim Full International Copyright On Behalf Of figu.org

© figu.org 14th June 2013 Australia, Sydney

This information i publish on public record for the 1st time on this figu.org forum today is an original work published by me Mr Peter Soper.

I Claim Full Copyright for figu.org In This Copyright Announcement.

This is very explicit information about the aggression gene in humans and how to switch the aggression gene on or off in human beings.

The aggression gene is:

13th chromosome gene 178

I am stating in a large % of humans on earth they are missing base pairs for gene 178 on the 13th chromosome.

This causes humans to be more aggressive and over react.

(missing base pairs for gene 178, 13th chromosome)

To fix the aggression: base pairs for gene 178 on the 13th chromosome need to be added, do this with gene therapy or with embryo or any technology available.

As this is my original work if anyone or any company uses this information in this copyright notice in any way shape or form you agree you must give 50% of any funds you receive relating to this copyright to be paid quarterly or on demand to figu.org Switzerland or you must negotiate an agreement with figu.org Switzerland AND figu.org Australia and figu.org USA before using any information in this Copyright Notice.

When i say 50% credit you must state in press releases (in regard to my aggression gene discovery) you are using information you received from the Plejaren and Eduard Albert Meier of figu.org as this is where i myself discovered information that led to the aggression gene discovery and the remedy for the aggression gene and that is the terms I have set for this copyright notice, this is permanent and is not possible for any party to change not even myself or figu.org, this is for any use of any information in this copyright notice.

figu.org and Any figu.org members can take legal action against persons or companies who do not abide by these terms, this is permanent and is not possible for any party to change not even myself or figu.org

Any persons or company using this information in any way shape or form is agreeing to these terms.

© figu.org 7th June 2013 Australia, Sydney

Best Regards
Peter Soper
ilovebilly

I will post this on other websites/emails for the record, its recorded and dated here and other websites/emails
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ramirez

Post Number: 870
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 01:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly,

To make that legal it would be most advisable to find a reliable solicitor who would arrange to have it taken through the official patent registration process however already there are difficulties.

The patent office would question your claim asking for proof such as extensive scientific trials and research results.

Also it would question the notion that aggression in humans is an unnatural occurrence or quibble about what is a baseline natural aggression ..... Darwin's theories would therefore act against this claim because aggression is viewed as being a natural mechanism developed for survival.

How much aggression is too much ? It's an academic question.

Then the question as to where and how you obtained your information .... without research data it's an claim meaning words on paper or coming out of your mouth without substantiating data ..... so without trying to discourage this very worthwhile discovery .... try to see it from a wider real world as it exists now perspective.

Who wants a non aggressive people ..... aggressive people off course so it becomes easier to overcome and subdue them using the usual means .... violence.

Now if the people of say Russia and China were all doctored up and became less aggressive they would soon become targets of aggression ...... if you can appreciate the possible scenarios.

Who wants to be first and who would advise a race or nation to seriously begin such a program ?

Only someone foolish enough to be considered a lunatic in the present political - religious climate.

Anyway .... by all means try to have it officially registered and ratified.

So .... did you wake up with a head full of ideas or how did this information arrive ?

There are some here who would make educated guesses as to the source but such things are unwise to claim on a patent application.

But then some persons claim a man in the sky told them to do something and they did .... history is full of such things with a certain recent former president being an example.
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page