Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 10, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through September 10, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ferbon

Post Number: 312
Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2013 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Instead of praise you can simply say "thanks" or ask him what he thinks of praising him if there are not enough examples already in the contact reports.

Indeed with poor thinking processes the "case" may have been long closed for a lot of people. It is up to you to make it open for them again, and as said before, not by stupid and senseless praise, but by effective truth.
Instead of praise you can do something to help others and yourself. Maybe that's why people at the center work instead of writing hymnals and praise all day? OM 834 anyone?
If priests and popes did the same along with all those billions praise-junkies in churches and monasteries then imagine all the things that would certainly be achieved in much shorter time.

Not to mention, of course, countless lives and senseless suffering that could have been spared if praise had not been given.

Praise brings no progress and no thinking and much like screaming of a child may indicate desperate need for safety,nourishment of knowledge and understanding, rest, need for warmth, explanation and friendship.

We can offer all that instead of praise which much like is said in OM 1421 testifies to poor perception of reality or borders even with idiocy considering that Eduard doesn't even read this forum unless questions with even more rubbish praises are presented to him.

Salome

Newinitiation

Post Number: 793
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2013 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling

Why do I get this sense that you are lying through your teeth especially considering how you have handled this challenge of mine in your own words 'schizophrenia-conspiracy-deception-accusation' with a defensive sarcasm and counter accusation of 'wonder what other conspiracy theories he may believe that are incorrect' suggestive of someone using decoy, distract and trash method to try and take the attention away from himself and directing the focus to my supposed feeble-mindedness.

And how convenient that your post 772 Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2013 - 03:39 pm closely follows Ferbon's post 312 Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2013 - 05:13 pm straight after you said "Ferbon, you take it from here", with only 1 hour and 34 minutes in between when everyone knows that there is a considerable time delay in these posts getting reviewed and then posted by the forum moderators which precludes Ferbon having read Earthlings post 772 if they were different people.

Of course it could just be a coincidence but the tone of Ferbon's post 312 about my statement "Full praise to Billy and the Plejaren"! from my post 780 when it was simply agreeing with the sentiment of what Matthew had said in his post 85, with the usage of words such as 'Indeed with poor thinking processes', 'It is up to you to make it open for them again', 'not by stupid and senseless praise', 'testifies to poor perception of reality', 'borders even with idiocy', 'even more rubbish praises' and so on suggests a person who holds a grudge of some kind from hurt feelings incurred in the past as if carried forth from the tone of Earthling's post 772 all suggesting that this is one and the same person with a duel account.

Not only that but posts by Earthling and Ferbon conveniently end with the same Salome and Ferbon hasn't even revealed his true name even after joining this forum for over 1 year and 4 months or is it Bruce Ferbon.

Additionally the posts written under Earthling and Ferbon on previous occasions throughout this forum closely follows one another by less than a couple of hours.

And I wonder why Ferbon hasn't commented about my suspicions but instead chose to focus entirely on my 'praise' statements, Could it be because he has already covered it under Earthling's account.

All this could just be a massive misunderstanding on my part but innuendo it is not.

Obviously I can't prove proof positive about my suspicions but neither can you Bruce prove proof negative that I am wrong although the moderators can by checking the IP address.

Please moderators I know that we are off topic but can you allow this post to its finality as the issue of people possibly having dual accounts and posing as two different people is a serious breach of this forum especially when they should know better if indeed this has occurred.

I stand to be corrected if I got it wrong and a full apology will be given to Earthling and Ferbon if it is proven beyond the shadow of doubt that they are two different people and my assumptions were incorrect but until then I stand by my statements.

Matt Lee

Scott

Post Number: 2413
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2013 - 04:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

Having multiple accounts has happened before, and will probably continue unfortunately. Back in 2007 this was revealed because of similar IP Addresses, but IP addresses are not always a good indicator of the origins of a message. One interesting note when this happened before, these addresses originated on the East Coast of the US in the New Jersey/New York area (Optonline) ..

Earthling

Post Number: 773
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2013 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Why do I get this sense that you are lying through your teeth ...."

I will still defer this matter to my possible schizophrenic alter ego, Ferbon, to settle or not settle this issue, depending on whether or not he or she is in the mood to satisfy your suspicions.

If it turns out that we are in fact, one and/in the same person, then I will issue the "big apology to the forum members" as requested.

If it turns out that Ferbon and I are in fact NOT one and/in the same person, then no worries, I have no need of any apology, full or otherwise, for the human being is here to make mistakes and thereby hopefully learn something out of these.
Salome,
Bruce

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2013 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

News today: An asteroid may have caused a change to our cooler and dryer climate ca. 12,900 years ago:
phys.org/news/2013-09-prehistoric-climate-due-cosmic-canada.html
ww.n-tv.de/wissen/Kometen-Einschlag-loeste-Klimawandel-aus-article11288036.html
Could this be by the asteroid that destroyed Atlantis?
Salome

Scott

Post Number: 2414
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 04:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferbon,

You cited verse 1421 from the OM, which Canon is this? I understand your reference to verse 834 from Canon 32, but verse 1421 doesn't seem to correspond with your statement?

Thanks

Ferbon

Post Number: 313
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2013 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling

Do what you judge as wise. I would suggest to reconsider responding to N. at all and ask Scott to utilize his logic and to be manipulated less easily. You have to prove something to N? Really? You have to post something from N? Really?

N. acts as "pusher" or may actually be many people writing under one name which is practiced by agencies to confuse. If not then with his "connecting of facts" N. would miss the train even if it run over him.

Without exception, any message from N. will be - from this moment- erased by me before reading.

I will not comment this further so that you can see how much worth has his standing by his statements.

Salome

Newinitiation

Post Number: 794
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2013 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Scott thanks for your feedback and the new revelation (Optonline).

It perplexes me at times why people even bother to participate in this forum if they aren't at all interested in genuinely learning about becoming more spiritual and actually applying those teachings in their thoughts, feelings, attitudes and actions.

Especially when considering some of the sarcastic remarks and ill humour displayed here which is contrary to the good natured way and kindly disposition that the teachings promote it becomes quite apparent who is not doing their homework.

I don't like the words 'each to their own' as if it is some kind of a fatal disease or a death sentence but respecting the freewill thing aside Billy's advice about people needing to take full responsibility for their thoughts, feelings and action must literally extend to how they also choose to exercise their freewill.

We will just have to leave it up to each individual's sense of fairness, justice and honesty in examining their conscience on the issue of dual accounts.

Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 795
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2013 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling we will just have to leave it up to your own conscience on this one.

Matt Lee

Scott

Post Number: 2415
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please let's get back on Topic..

Ferbon

Post Number: 314
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

OM, page 230, 1421 - "The smaller the cage the more beautiful freedom appears."

Salome

Justsayno

Post Number: 561
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tat, probably had something to do with it except I think there must have been more than one asteroid as there is about 4,000 km between this one and the Azores. According to the Epic of Gilgamesh, the asteroid pierced the crust of the earth, right where Atlantis used to be.
Don't worry Matt Lee about Bruce, he's relatively harmless, except when he has a bug up his butt, and that seems to happen quite regularly.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Marbar

Post Number: 250
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2013 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For many years, people wanted to know what the lost continent of Atlantis looked like (the part that is in the Atlantic Ocean). Here is two pictures that I found online. The first one is from:
http://www.templeatlantis.com/en/facts/index.php Picture 1

Here is another picture from: http://tangente.mpglu.de/atlantis.htmlPicture 2

Now, I really like these pictures and I think they can be used a a great clue to what Atlantis looks like.

So,what do any of you people think?

Cpl

Post Number: 666
Posted on Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Marbar,

This is a quote from the website showing the first picture:
…with the participation of German researchers, the submarine relief of the Atlantic Ocean was drawn, leading to an astonishing discovery: an enormous elevation existed in the midst of the Northern part of the Atlantic. Confirming earlier philosophical writings, this scientific discovery brings an undeniable proof that Atlantis was located in the Atlantic Ocean.

This is not strictly correct; and it certainly doesn't bring "undeniable proof that Atlantis was located in the Atlantic Ocean" even if/though it was.

It's too easy to draw in land where you want. If you look at a geological map of the Atlantic Ocean (see below) you'll see the contours do not represent anything like those pictures. It is more like a long ridge that extends all the way down into the South Atlantic too. The ridge exists due to continuous volcanic activity there which has created and elevated the ridge over aeons. It is this volcanic activity along the whole ridge that continually today pushes the American continent apart from Africa and Europe as magma comes up from the depths along the ridge pushing the continents apart.

For our geological findings see: http://www.orangesmile.com/ru/foto/oceans/atlantic-ocean.jpg
Or: http://mapdesign.icaci.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/atlantic_lg.jpg
Or: http://www.greatdreams.com/atlnorth.jpg

Remains of Atlantis in the area of the ridge are not evident because it is comparatively new and continually being formed. Having said all this, however, there is some intriguing anomalous evidence that could suggest a land mass might have existed there.

An area of the central ridge around the Azores shows evidence of once being plateaued and above the ocean -- fresh water shells e.g. Perhaps the pictures you have shown are more romanticized versions of the more geological hypothesis for Atlantis that can be read about here -- together with another image/impression of Atlantis: http://www.atlantisquest.com/Geology.html

I think you'll find it an interesting read.

Best,
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 341
Posted on Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

cool post Marbar

last year i was doing a post on the sights and sounds of Atlantis but my computer crashed so lost the post

this is one of the links
terraced farming was common

Whistled language of the island of La Gomera (Canary Islands), the Silbo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgEmSb0cKBg

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Earthling

Post Number: 775
Posted on Friday, September 06, 2013 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferbon, I believe your words are echoed by Billy in a recent blog post.

http://beam.figu.org/zitate/1378397185/die-narren-und-die-weisen

Die Narren und die Weisen

Wenn Narren reden, dann schweigen die Weisen,
wenn aber die Weisen reden, dann versuchen die
Narren sie endlos und unsinnig zu übertrumpfen.
SSSC, 1. Mai 2012, 22.41 h, Billy

rough translation, complete with errors

The fools and the wise men/women

When fools speak, then the wise ones remain silent,
however when the wise ones speak, then endlessly
and senselessly the fools attempt to outdo them.
SSSC, May 1, 2012, 10:41pm, Billy

Salome,
Bruce

Newinitiation

Post Number: 796
Posted on Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling/Ferbon

Those are a very wise words from Billy but the whole purpose of the spiritual teachings is for the students to be informed, learn knowledge and to develop the wisdom of knowledge so that they wisely follow the laws of Creation instead of people making a mockery out of it by superficially quoting Billy's words to win trite arguments and engage in useless oneupmanship.

The genuine student of the teachings would not waste valuable bandwith of this forum and precious time quoting Billy's wise words to make shallow arguments but try to inform others and follow what they quote and preach.

Now speaking of ancient earth history I have come to the conclusion after some research that the ancient monuments all over the world built with stones weighing in excess of several if not hundreds of tonnes were done with the help of Giants who existed in those days.

Matt Lee

Earthling

Post Number: 776
Posted on Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, was your deduced conclusion of your ancient monument construction theory the result of as extensive research as your conclusion that Ferbon & I are the same human? or were they based on lazy-tired-thinking succumbing to some sort of knee-jerk gut-feeling-based conclusion, easily terminating the whole matter rather than seeing something through to its logical, rational and correct end, which requires perseverance, patience, logic, rationality, etc.?

Which reminds me of some well-known quote - "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Will_Humanity_Wake_Up%C3%A2%E2%82%AC%C2%A6In_Time%3F#Corroboration_10_-_Method_of_construction_of_Easter_Island_stone_heads

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Great_Pyramid
Salome,
Bruce

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 342
Posted on Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 08:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sincerity is more important than righteousness.

Though fools rush in where angels fear to tread,
in truth we all play at fools and saints.

We are all young and old and young again.
Life

Michael_horn

Post Number: 726
Posted on Monday, September 09, 2013 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Michael,

That sincereity line sounds good but there are people who are…sincerely out to do harm. I'll take a righteous person any day. If they act righteously (rather than wrongteously) that trumps unspecified sincerity, with unspecified values, ethics and morals, any day.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 798
Posted on Monday, September 09, 2013 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce you quoted "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." You, Ferbon and I have done a superb job of this no doubt.

In the grand scheme of things it matters little what you and I say or whether you do have a double account in the form of Ferbon or whether you are two entirely different people or whether I have been satisfactorily furnished with proof beyond reasonable doubt to allay my suspicions for you and Ferbon to receive an apology from me which will do nothing for you anyway.

The whole point of this exercise was a spiritual one and you, Ferbon and I have failed miserably by the way we have carried on.

There is always a lesson behind everything, some fail to see it whilst others don't but it always reminds us student of the teachings how far to go the road ahead really is for us.

Just on the Giant thing if one asks some pertinent questions it will inevitably lead you towards the right answers and more knowledge if it is based on available and tangible evidence and proof.

'if giants existed in those days with the height of up to 33 feet then this indicates in all probability that the gravity of earth was not as strong as it is nowadays then this conclusion can only lead one to conclude that stones weighing in excess of hundreds of tonnes now would've weighed far less in those days which made it easier for people to quarry and then transport these massive stones to the site and much more easier for a giant to haul these stones around'.

Matt Lee

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 343
Posted on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 07:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Michael, I have wrestled with this too. My previous statement must need a disclaimer: caveat lector.

It seems to me that self-directed growth in an individual is a constant in this universe. Guidance is available, sometimes, but generally we learn what we want to learn anyway, and make up justifications for what we have learned as we go along. Sincerity - being in touch with, coming from the place of our own self-determined depth - is the only way to truly evolve in consciousness. Either we understand something well enough to make it part of who we are, or we still have to learn to do so. And people who exhibit some real depth in their thought processes, regardless of where they come from, or even if they grew up worshiping Tash, find the same intrinsic wisdom.

Too, as we walk the path to greater wisdom and awareness and all that we desire in ourselves, as we grow, occasionally we need to look down at our feet, to see just where we are at right now. We grow from where we are, not from where we want to be. In this, showing someone to be a fool for being who they are is only unnecessarily derogatory, and serves no good purpose other than to reinforce a falsity, an arbitrary sense of stratification, wherein we can judge people on the scale from fool to sage and beyond. Yet still, we are just and only who we are anyway, and nothing else.

As we recycle from lifetime to lifetime, from situation to situation, from even spiritual makeup to spiritual makeup, at times we play the fool, and at times the sage. This kinda moots the necessity of a scale. We act in the manner that we are currently acting, and then we move on. To move on progressively, to grow, we need to move on from where we are truly at - we need to look down at our feet and walk on from there. To grow in depth of wisdom, we need to be sincere.

in my humble opinion
Life

Earthling

Post Number: 777
Posted on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, I doubt the force of gravity was much different tens of thousands of years ago unless the mass of the earth has increased over time. If anything, its probably lost a few tons in the form of satellites we've launched into space, unless of course, that has been equalized by the tonnage of asteroids & meteors that have found their way to terra firma. But I wouldn't know.

and btw, Ferbon & I are different humans. period, end of story, end of conspiracy theory #999.
Salome,
Bruce

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page