Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 09, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through November 09, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 823
Posted on Sunday, October 27, 2013 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez

comment deleted

I've read extensively on Rudolf Steiner, Blavatsky's Isis Unveiled, Secret Doctrine and other occult works related to Crowley but seriously its mind numbingly confusing and downright obtrusive, this of course, with the benefit of hindsight after getting to know Billy and the CREATIONAL spiritual teachings.

Just going on a tangent here, since the 4 groups of ETs unrelated to the Plejaren have been here for over 350 years, I gather that their own 2 cents worth in the affairs of earthling must also be considered.

To the Plejaren they are just observers yet they state that they don't know very much about them nor are they interested in them, therefore this statement to me appears as if its a precautionary measure to not have to be forced to answer difficult questions thus divulging too much too soon and difficult questions so I think the Plejaren are staying away from finding out too much about them for these very reasons and more.

But I mean 350 years is a long time to just be an observer don't you think.

With their technology I suspect that it has also evolved with time and even the NSA and other alphabet soup of intelligence organisations can monitor, eavesdrop and suck up so much information about majority of the first world countries population so I can't begin to imagine that these ETs can't do a better job than us earthlings and so it is my speculation and conjecture that they are definitely interfering in our affairs to a certain extent.

I don't know how many people comprises these 4 groups but could these ETs be responsible for the death of 9 mountaineers from the Dyatlov Pass incident.

I don't know but seeing as Ptaah was quite disparaging of this group who follow hardly any Creational natural laws, it does make me wonder whether certain negative incidents which happened here on earth involving UFOs and ETs could be attributed to this group.

In regards to the Pope you were referring to, could the harsh reforms unfavourable to the interests of the Vatican be a sign of a possible reason for his assassination in the next several years.

I mean just to think back on the church committee's investigation into assassinations with poison dart guns and where the CIA director Colby had to testify bringing all this to light and all this back in the 70's suggests to me that just as Andrew Breibart, Ted Gunderson, Kenneth Lay and Hasting's assassination was just a walk in the park for the intelligence operatives I would imagine murdering the pope by the cardinalian machination would also be a child's play with their highly sophisticated techniques.

(Message edited by badr on October 27, 2013)

Corey

Post Number: 502
Posted on Sunday, October 27, 2013 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee,

How do you know the 4 races of ET's have been here observing us for 350 years (what is your source)?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Ramirez

Post Number: 947
Posted on Sunday, October 27, 2013 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling,

"Ramirez, Helena Petrova Blavatsky died 122 years ago in 1891, far before FIGU's birth."

Not the live Helena Blavatsky. The spiritform which occupied her body now resides in another person who is .... one of the C49.

Hi Newinitiation,

"In regards to the Pope you were referring to, could the harsh reforms unfavourable to the interests of the Vatican be a sign of a possible reason for his assassination in the next several years."

Though i cant verify it there are reported to be around 36 cardinals who have formed a masonic lodge within the vatican ..... strictly outside catholic policy which declares no catholic can become a freemason.

Why was he assasinated ? ..... to prevent exposing the vatican bank scandal and dealing with those involved. Probably for the first time in a very long time there emerged an honest pope with ideas of real reform in mind which upset those operating various nefarious schemes under the protection of religion who continue benefiting from having figurehead popes on the seat whilst they run the show behind closed doors.

With the catholic policy of banning contraception this ensures a never ending supply of exploitable cheap labor in third world countries plus a way to keep peoples in Africa and other places fighting among themselves whilst corporations stir up civil wars, then through the UN and US secret service operations install puppet governments headed by compliant dictators who sign away their nations natural resources to multinational corporations at a fraction of their actual and real value ..... it's a business strategy at the core. So you need an influential someone or organization on board to help maintain the structure and policy of overpopulation which helps the business model thrive and perpetuate.

It's hardly at all complicated .....
Cheers.

Kingman

Post Number: 895
Posted on Monday, October 28, 2013 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

It could be that each unique crop circle on the seasonal fields are calibrating marks being used by time travelers from our future. Each new crop season erases the previous formation from a set point in time. Symbols are always different to keep things uniquely marked and thus identifiable. Billy does say they are mostly made by earth men, why not men from our future?
a friend in america
Shawn

Newinitiation

Post Number: 826
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawn

Very good point Shawn

I've missed that and just as Billy eluded to people from our future to my recent question, you may have also hit the nail on the head on this one.

The inevitable question then arises, 'what for' and 'what is the purpose of trying to communicate with us dumb, stupid, idiotic, willfully ignorant, barbaric, uncivilised and obtrusively stubborn ancestors of there's?

I mean if for warning purposes then they are attempting to outdo Creation by trying to change the past which cannot be changed.

Matt Lee
Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 827
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez

Then just as other popes have been assassinated this one might also be heading that way.

Although some things have changed about the Henoch prophecy, it is my feeling that the main structure still remains unperturbed and the pope who will no longer reside in Rome due to an earthquake and the eruption of Mt Vesuvius will die within 3 years of holding office suggests to me that whoever the pope is, he will be assassinated.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 828
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey

I can't quote you the contact number or the Q&A from Billy because I am going by my memory here but I did definitely read somewhere that these groups of ETs have been on earth for more than 350 years and that they also have a station here on earth.

Give me some time to look it up or alternatively you can do the research yourself.

Matt Lee

Blake_p

Post Number: 162
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 03:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are ET's that have had stations here periodically,and observed us,but it doesn't say anywhere that they have been here for 350 years or that there were specifically 4.

Kingman

Post Number: 896
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

They can just be calibrating their new time traveling technology, no need to try and change stuff in the past. Also, we may be at a time period they know parts can be found if repairs are needed.
a friend in america
Shawn

Corey

Post Number: 505
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake_p,

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12864.html?1374984385

Here to Cheryl (asking for Derrick) Billy states in his answer that there are 4 groups where the Plejaren previously thought there were 3. Also in the most recent session, to Matt Lee Billy stated the Plejaren "detected no contacts between the 4 groups and terrestrial human beings. They did not say that there are none such between the 4 groups and terrestrial human beings.".

As for the 350 year thing we never got the source on that one. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, it's just that I've never seen it or heard of it, which is why I asked for the source so I could read it myself if possible.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 829
Posted on Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shawn for me at least and if in fact people from our future is making these crop circles which to my knowledge dates back hundreds of years if not more, then the very fact of the existence of these crop circles itself is influencing the course of history because it influences the thoughts, feelings and actions of some of the present day people.

Which then brings up the issue of paradox of time travel where in this case, the very future which hasn't even happened yet is actually influencing the present even though that future itself has already become the past in this present.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 830
Posted on Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake try bulletin 78 from the German website with google translate.

According to my memory I did in fact read that these groups of ETs were here for at least 350 years

Blake_p

Post Number: 166
Posted on Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correction, I think the four is right, if I'm not mistaken Ptaah said that,but the 350 is incorrect I'm pretty sure.

Justsayno

Post Number: 575
Posted on Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawn and Matt, I would think that the intricate crop circles are done by humankind, using their microwaves to pattern the crop based on their computer art and microwave targeting. I believe these can also be tied into google earth lawsuit which says that they've been sending out black vans to not only take a streetview, but steal your computer passwords and peer through your walls using their high technology microwaves. So here we are one big experiment to see how microwaves affect us...see Dr. Barrie Tower reality on youtube, a real eye opener. Probably using the fake crop circles to biochip the "fanatics".
The simple crop circles which are circular flattenings and are confirmed by the source, now those are the ones that interest me. Track landings.
And what would be the future time travellers motivation to make crop circles which seem to send a message? I'm not sure what messages since they just look like a pretty picture to me. And why couldn't they just talk to people, if they wanted to send a message?
I guess any person who travels in the universe would be a time traveller to some extent. I think if there is a source outside of humankind (as per Christian's note that 5% are done by technologies not known) then I would have to assume it was of a peoples who needed food to feed their overpopulated world. But you know what they say when you assume something...
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 831
Posted on Monday, November 04, 2013 - 04:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake I can't find it yet but when I mean that I have definitely read that they've been here for 350 years, I really mean it even if faulty memories can get in the way.

Of course at the end of the day its not all that important but for accuracy sake, it is worth getting the facts right.

From my memory the 350 years is referenced to the then outdated information on 3 and not 4 group of ETs which is updated as 4 groups now.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 832
Posted on Monday, November 04, 2013 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno that is a possibility and probably seeing as Billy mentioned that the secret group within a group has access to things even the military can only dream about so you can imagine how advanced these devices are beyond what the mainstream science knows about which reminds me of the movie The GI Joe.

Even as far back as the WW2 the Japanese were experimenting with the radio wave weapons which is the precursor to HAARP.

I think FIGU headquarters experience with things gone missing and Guido's watch going backwards suggest to me that the secret science has figured out a way to manipulate objects remotely using highly sophisticated technologies.

It makes you wonder how outdated even the not yet released SR-72 drone is to what these secret group has.

Norm

Post Number: 1497
Posted on Monday, November 04, 2013 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"THE LOST CITY OF GIANTS" Explorers in Ecuador believe they have discovered it.

http://www.muldersworld.com/photo.asp?id=7446
My Website

Newinitiation

Post Number: 834
Posted on Tuesday, November 05, 2013 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very interesting Norm this may just be a tip of the iceberg to what more they will eventually uncover there.

Justsayno

Post Number: 578
Posted on Thursday, November 07, 2013 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Matt, as I've said over and over again, we have 1,100 approved drones in Canada. Recently Toronto cops using them to spy on the mayor. If drones are acquired based on population, that would mean that the U.S. has 11,000 unapproved drones. Also in Canada (as per Dr. Barrie Trower) 10,000 induced microwave cancers have been changed to endocrine cancer to get them off the list of microwave induced cancers.
Oh I don't have to imagine it as I've seen evidence of their shenanigans. How secret is this group when we know that Raytheon is at the pinnacle of microwave technologies (#5 on the list of U.S. defence contractors) along with NASA, Bigelow Aerospace and their merry band of MUFON tards.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 839
Posted on Thursday, November 07, 2013 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno if you don't mind me asking what is your real name btw.

We do live in an absolute surveillance society there is no doubt and the country that I reside in at the moment has more cctv cameras than you can poke a stick at, so I wouldn't be surprised by how extensive the domestic drone programs are in your neck of the woods.

I mean it really is quite brazen of these secret groups that have the government, secret services, the military and other important institutions in their pockets through their control points to usher in the police and surveillance state.

In this country that I reside you are issued a national ID card and you cannot possibly use any internet services nor other vital services without it.
So every word you write and post, every photo and video you upload, every goods purchased online, every website you have visited and everywhere you've been whether through the public transport or by personal car, your every move in recorded and monitored.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is foisted upon the citizenry of Canada soon.

What also annoys me about smart phones are that they are a spy tool which essentially has built in apps that has access to almost everything including usage data, your location, your photos and everything stored in it and some models have batteries that can't be taken out and it doesn't matter whether you turn it off as just as long as you have a live battery in them, you can be tracked 24/7.

The latest drones use 350 miniature cameras flying over 27000 feet with a sweep range of 7-17 miles or times 1.6km to get your KMs and this is a vast distance covered simultaneously where they can track any person with the help of facial recognition CCTV camera on the ground, zoomed in to a range where can detect something the size of an average man's shoes.

So there is just no way around it and even if you don't use a mobile device or even a car, somewhere and somehow other people who do will inadvertently take a picture of you post them online in SNS and the face detecting algorithm software will catalog you and link it to your email, through the network you have built up of your online activities.

This is why the NSA backdoor to all internet activities and devices all around the world is such a pervasive and sinister thing, Billy had mentioned something about this in CN 440.

Even passports and drivers license in some country have RFID chips imbedded in them enabling anyone who has the tracking devices to track you at any time.

Some even speculate that the special access program technologies have already achieved satellite based brainwave detection devices much like the echelon program where to locate anyone they simply access the stored brainwave signature of people tagged with their location and all brainwaves are unique to the individual just as their fingerprints are.

So if you live in any one of the industrialised countries, you most likely have been cataloged, tagged and monitored 24/7.

Billy eluded to technologies from back engineered ET devices to come up with such a surveillance technologies.

It doesn't end there of course but I'll end it there

Newinitiation

Post Number: 840
Posted on Friday, November 08, 2013 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

Anyone know if Billy mentioned anything about Puma Punku

looking at some of the documentaries available online through the years I just cannot precluded the god Viracocha as that giant ET the Easter Islanders try to entice back with their statues of heads.

Instead of limiting himself or themselves to one part of earth it most probably looks like he/they went all over the earth helping the native earth people build these monuments and in the case of puma punku or tietihuacan, the none pyramidal structures may have been their works.

The precision by which the Puma Punku H-blocks displays is staggering and amazing in detail and even today the best engineers would be hard at work trying to replicate it.

Chris Dunn and David Childress addresses these issues very well with their investigations.

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 68
Posted on Saturday, November 09, 2013 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation:

That need to track everyone with RFID devices, and other tools of surveillance as the NSA IT-intrusions are just some of the reasons why I regard USA as ruled by quite an authoritarian government (or rather a government system). This is a paranoia that is common by authoritarians.

Guess what? There is something which is called the "spaghetti tool" used to track a single person or a single object anyway. It is a software tool used together with satellite surveillance, so anyone can be tracked by every movement done. That looks like "spaghetti" on the screen when that is used.

It's not just drones, but the whole combination that is to be taken into count.

It is more like "1984", "Animal Farm", "Callocain" or "Brave New World" in a some kind of light version.
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Ramirez

Post Number: 953
Posted on Saturday, November 09, 2013 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

History but not that ancient ..... starting around a 100 years ago.

Here's an interesting documentary about the rise of Adolf Hitler and the Thule society plus factors centered around Germanic folklore, legends, myths and how these were woven into books and documents which influenced the course of history and those making it.

What motivated and shaped the directions taken by Hitler .... apparently the Thule society played a part and we know some of it's members were connected to the Giza.

In times of social turmoil and instability beliefs can be a powerful factor and useful tool for the shaping and manipulation of societies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ4bUZO1gQ8

Part of a series of 4 videos. It's 55 minutes.
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page