Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 23, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through December 23, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Darren

Post Number: 356
Posted on Saturday, November 09, 2013 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"In this country that I reside you are issued a national ID card and you cannot possibly use any internet services nor other vital services without it."

Newinitiation, I thought you once said that you live in Australia but this doesn't happen in Oz. Have you moved?

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 370
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, you are right in that most modern people are surveilled to an extreme degree already. We have been for at least 40+ years. The people who run our governments are perfectly aware that they do not represent their constituency, but rather they live off it. So they keep tabs on who knows what, who can be convinced of what, who they can get to do what. Computers have been a perfect invention for this effort.

And you are right, they are much more technologically advanced than the rest of us. There are so many leaked techniques and technologies that I used to see go unreported in the mainstream media, things that weren't supposed to exist, from advanced artificial intelligence programs running on advanced optical computers, to advanced airplane, submarine, and train designs, to advanced paints and fuels, to advanced physics experiments producing matter from light or generating microscopic black holes. Some of it has been released into the mainstream, such as the black helicopters we used to see flying over municipalities in a grid, but most people parroted the official denial that they even existed: "Go put your tinfoil hat on!"... Now we know that these helicopters were advanced Black Hawk designs mapping the locations of heavier metals such as gold and lead. But for the most part even this no longer shows up anymore. The internet is not so wild a place as it used to be, and intelligence operatives are the most watched of us all.

The biggest secrets are still found in unearthing the real history of mankind. There are so many lies and misdirections around this whole subject, it is like watching a magician's slight of hand. It does make me wonder what is so important as to warrant the efforts to hide our history. From the near history of who went to China this past week, or what really happened in Germany before World War 2, to the far history of the Middle East, Europe, and Atlantis, pretty much everything is covered up, unless it has been written in stone somehow to prove that it actually happened, and even then we only hear speculative misdirections from an academia that is unable to conclude that advanced civilizations ever preexisted on Earth, or that Earth has developed intertwined secret strata of societies. The implications are simply tooooo revealing.

Often I wonder who is the most naive among us, the people who think they know, or the people who think they know. I do wish it would all be brought out into the open so that we could progress, but these people hold onto their coteries and beliefs with religious abandon and nationalistic fervour as befits the indoctrinated. And with good reason - the more you know, the more you are watched.
Life

Newinitiation

Post Number: 842
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren its a temporary arrangement at the moment.

I don't live in Oz at the moment but Korea

Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 843
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well said Michael I wholeheartedly agree with you

It almost borders on the childish and even absurdity at the level of effort expended by the cabal of kleptocracy to hide the truth from the masses but it does take two to tango I guess and frankly the infantile ways that the masses lap up the untruth suggests that they deserve what they get even unwittingly.

It is the grassroots who in the end will determine the course of events to unfold which has been this way for some time anyway.

The way I see it, the progress is very slow but its gaining momentum and it is irrepressible and we will eventually get there but the temporary arrangement does have its heartaches and needless victims in the millions who will perish in the process due to war for profit among many other reasons because they were denied the truth or denied it themselves.

Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 844
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah baselineplayer as you said the surveillance of the masses had been going on for sometime and I guess we shouldn't kid ourselves that it didn't but more importantly its still going on even after the massive leak in the MSM the status quo will remain unfortunately and there is nothing anyone can do about it right now other than help it to bring it to light so that the public sentiment against it will gather momentum and force the hand of these scums by outing them.

I think that we've just scratched the surface on this one but I am confident that more people in the know will come out of the woodworks.

Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 847
Posted on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

It is my assumption and speculation only but in my eyes there appears to be so much more that the Plejaren & Fed and Timarans have done in the background other than what we have been allowed to know through Billy.
The intervention by the Plejaren against the near extinction event back in the 90’s which nearly wiped out our human race on earth, Asket and her people’s intervention against the overkill weapon that nearly carbonized earth in 8 seconds (minutes?), the deportation of Giza Intelligences and the killing of Bafath, the impulse contacts sent out to leaders of government to counteract the telenotic influence of GI, the continued intervention via impulse to scientists for the advancement of earth human beings, not to mention all the important overt but subtle activities and influences by them through Billy and so on all points to a direction whereby the culmination point is the year 3999 when we must start migrating to other planet systems because of the turbulence and declining activities of the sun which will cause many problems for the then earth inhabitants.
It seems that they are rather busy in the background with helping our future survival by shaping circumstances and situations that will lead us towards a successful escape out of this solar system.

The recent anomalies which is baffling our scientists about the unexpected low activities of our sun and huge motherships frequently observed by the stereotelescope aimed at the sun indicates that our space brothers and sisters have placated the sun through their technologies knowing that not to do so will cause catastrophic cosmic incidents via the destruction and havoc caused on earth by the sun’s heightened solar activities.
Where it involves incidents to do with cosmic influences, it may be OK for the ETs to intervene as suggested by Asket.

There is so much that we don’t know after we get to know more of what we didn’t know previously and any additional findings and discoveries brings up so many more questions than it answers and had Billy been allowed to reveal everything about what he said in private with the Plejaren he would probably have to write 12 additional volumes of contact notes to cover it all.

Matt Lee

Flaino

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, November 15, 2013 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and to BEAM and the Spirit Teachings in general so this is my first time posting anything here. The last six months have been quite life changing for me, in part thanks to the FIGU material available on the web. I cannot say I am a blind believer in all this because I think there's nothing wrong with a bit of healthy skepticism. I can, however, acknowledge that Billy and all his writings are quite literally awesome (I rarely use this word but honestly I think the definition of the word applies well in this case).

But enough about me, what I wanted to share with you is something that maybe some of you are aware, maybe all of you are in fact but in my six months of studying the FIGU material, I haven't stumbled upon any reference similar to this so I guess it's worth a shot to share with everyone on this forum.

While reading the FIGU material at some point you come across the story of Atlantis and destruction that befell upon it due to a meteor that was manipulated by scientists from the city of Mu. Atlantis was supposedly located near Portugal on what is now known as Azores (São Miguel island). All this information taken from the following source:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Atlantis

I don't know if this accounts for any kind of confirmation but apparently an impact crater was detected near that location by Portuguese scientists in 2009. Source:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8400264.stm

Any thoughts?

Salome,

FL

Corey

Post Number: 514
Posted on Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FL,

That is spot on, that link and fried egg information is featured in MH movie "As the time fulfills" as the Atlantis impact crater.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Cpl

Post Number: 675
Posted on Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 08:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for this FL. What is possibly of interest to me is its smaller companion, depending on its size. The 6km one would have been a near world-wide extinction event that would have destroyed the attackers too -- a bit too big.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Pendrake

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, November 17, 2013 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For Flaino, That is certainly most interesting indeed. maybe some one else can shed more light as to whether or not there may be a connection.

but also , reading back over a few pages of some of this thread - just briefly on Cc. - well really and truly they are not just pretty pictures, im sorry but anyone who says this just can't see things for what they really are - actually they are the finest most exemplary examples of 'sacred art' that is to be found on the planet period. Questionable as whether even future humans could arrive at them. as they often contain geometry that is beyond human level - (or current level at least, :-) )

also as to their meanings - {and tying it into or back to the great/most-epic big-enormous CC debate i remember reading between MH and gaiaguys-Dyson - one of the points being raised then by MH, and understandable so} - would be why Billy might have to be super attentive to deflect or degrade the importance of them even from within the confines or reaction time of a nano-second - well i daresay the following link might point the way towards explaining their importance - true meanings etc. - this is about all i will say on it as i figure on the forum probably it isn't desired for there to be a big focus on it, which is fair enough.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/fringe2012c.html

Flaino

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pendrake, that information is truly interesting. If I'm not mistaken, I've read that Billy points out that almost all crop circles without exception are men-made even though some are made by telepathically influencing people.

Only he knows if he said this with something further in mind, but even he says it's important to question every source of information (him for example). And in this case, considering the information I've just read from your source, everything seems pretty consistent or at least interesting and well thought. So all we can do is allow the benefit of the doubt on this one (to the ones affirming crop circles are alien made with the purpose of exposing information).

However, unless you're an electric engineer or profession of the sort and can make use of all this information to build any one of those technologies, then the important thing is still for the average human being to stick to the Spirit Teachings. Maybe that is why Billy degrades the importance of crop circles, so we don't lose focus on what is important. Just a thought.

Interesting nevertheless, though...

Salome,

FL

Melissa

Post Number: 104
Posted on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Flaino,

"I've read that Billy points out that almost all crop circles without exception are men-made ..."

Since there are trillions upon trillions of men/women across multi-universes, etc., (men-made) is pretty broad. It could mean any human being, no matter where they are from.

You know, we are aliens too, considering that the word 'alien' used in this context, means foreign, and aren't we foreign to other planets?

In my opinion, 'men-made' could mean any human being, from anywhere.
-Melissa

Flaino

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is an evident point you made which I realized after I posted the comment but was too lazy to edit... :P

But yes, 'of terrestrial origin', for example, would be more appropriate, I guess.

FL

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 114
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Atlantis: Savio posted a question to Billy Nov,2011.No appropriate answer was given.
Great Atlantis established 133,000 years ago(C70) & destroyed 11,503 BCE(C150),so existed ~140,000 years.I wondered if Savio ever found an answer to his question-or anyone else for that matter. There seem to be a lot of numerical errors in the Semjase contact notes.Was Great Atlantis established 133,000 years ago or maybe 33,000 years ago?
There were 4 Atlantises which existed at the same time(C219),although Billy's answer to Savio's question states that "not all existed at the same time")-Great,Old,Small,New.
Also, I would appreciate it if someone could inform me as to which contact(or other FIGU source)I extracted the following(my reference is in error).
"Crete was called Minoa at that time -it's inhabitants were Atlantian descendants. Many escaped to the Hellenic mainland. The Greeks were savages at that time and gained culture from the Minoans, including writing and language. Mixed marriages occurred and after 100 y the Minoan race disappeared. The Greeks worshiped their demigods, later to be replaced by Christianity-from the disciples of Jmmanuel. Christianity in Europe developed from this Greek-orthodox belief."
Many Thanks,
Charles

Newinitiation

Post Number: 874
Posted on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Charles

The closest I could get to is The Essence of the Notes Chapter 7- Earth, 7.1.2 Atlantis Greater-Atlantis, Small-Atlantis, Mu - locations - 55.183-198

Contact Report 55 Translation from FOMK is fragmented and is missing many lines from it.

I don't know why they are missing, maybe its due to translation errors that needs fixing.

If you had saved old copies of the translations to your hard drive, you may get lucky.

Btw It references Message from the Pleiades Volume 2

'At that time, Crete was known as Minoa and its inhabitants were descendents of the Atlantians. Many of them escaped annihilation when they went to the Hellenian continent. Minoa remained standing, but the islands of Small-Atlantis disappeared into the sea. Mu had been the capital of a country on land. The inhabitants of the city, as well as the subterranean town of Agharta, had been extraterrestrials from the Lyra System who colonized the Earth.. Both cities were governed by a man and a woman before Mu was destroyed'.

Its not exactly it but that is the best I can do Charles.

Oh and BTW just for the sake of accuracy 133,000 years minus 11,503BCE + 2013 = 119,484 years

So the first Atlantis may have lasted for 119,484 years before it was destroyed 13,506 years ago.

What doesn't make sense is why did the inhabitants of MU leave the other Atantises alone when taking into consideration that subsequent Atantises existed in conjunction with the other Atantises when we consider one of the other Atantis was created 33,000 years ago or were all Atantises destroyed during the epic battle with MU?

I just can't figure it out.

Cheers
Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 875
Posted on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

Just on the issue of homosexuality of the depravity kind, the disgusting sodomic pedophilic and perverted form, I cannot help but link the Giza Intelligences influence on various fraternities, lodges, secret societies, Talmudism, Judaism (according to the encyclopedia of Judaism), Thule society, the Nazi-SS, The freemasonry, Satanism, Luciferianism, Scientology and other cult religions.

My reasoning being there are so many references to perverted homosexual practices performed by homosexuals in rituals, child sacrifices, rape of children, mutilations, human sacrifices and so on that are part of these organisations replete with such indications from its body of work and texts.

Who were these people sacrificing humans for other than the false Gods of the Giza Intelligences who most likely were themselves homosexuals practicing homosexuality.

Talking of the GIs, it may in fact be the case that if the GI members had a face to face contact with the Nazi party members through the Thule Society, then it begs the question, did the GIs also wear the Nazi uniform and directly involved themselves as SS members and Hitler's secret scientists who suddenly disappeared after WWII?

Where did head of the Party Chancellery Martin Bormann, Maria Orsic and many scientists, Vril and Thule society members disappeared to other than Antarctica and South America with the stolen submarines.

Norm

Post Number: 1502
Posted on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another case of Giants being erased from history? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAVslqPnlG8
My Website

Ramirez

Post Number: 957
Posted on Thursday, November 28, 2013 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

"Hi All

Just on the issue of homosexuality of the depravity kind, the disgusting sodomic pedophilic and perverted form, I cannot help but link"

Errr did you forget to include catholic priests by accident or slip of the memory ..... after all in these modern times they must rate highly as a group whose deeds are well known though not well enough publicized though here's a recent report concerning the activities of skyman's chosen ones.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15650420

and some more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Catholic_sex_abuse_cases_by_country

then a few stories about priests down under:

http://www.brokenrites.org.au/drupal/node/235

Literally the internet is absolutely bulging with similar material ......
Cheers.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 881
Posted on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well done Ramirez even after going through a doco on the Vatican, it just simply slipped my mind.

Thanks for the pertinent reminder.

These child molesting wealth hoarding hypocrites

The pope should give all the vast trillion dollar wealth of the Vatican accumulated over a thousand years to the poor, the disadvantaged and the dispossessed instead of just talking about the inequalities of society.

Why doesn't he ever talk about the criminal central bankers and the need to eliminate the fiat currency monetary system or at least to take their powers away to issue nations money which is the root of many problems and to give it back to the government of nations.

Matt Lee

Pendrake

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi all again,

something i have been wondering about...from the contact notes there is the following...that Tir nan Og is from the Lyrian language.

{

Mount Shasta Hyperboreans - 39.P182-196

In the time of Enoch, the North Pole was located at the present state of Florida in North America. The polar-regions, at that time, had beautiful landscapes that were covered with palm trees and other tropical plants. It had the most advantageous climate on Earth where oranges and other fruits were grown. Similar weather conditions exist today in Florida. Hyperborea was located where the land is called today as Greenland. It was known then as “Tir nan Og”, which means Green Lands and Land of Youth. Hercules, Gilgamesh, Enoch, Amitaba, Methusalem, and Noah have all been there.

}

Now here in Ireland - Tir na nog is something that each and every school child learns about in the old myths and legends from books at school....

extract from wikipedia page:
Tír na nÓg: Old Irish: Tír inna n-Óc "Land of Youth", also referred to as Tir Tairngire, "Land of Promise")[1] is widely known as an Otherworld in Irish mythology and in the story of Oisín. Oisín was one of the few mortals who lived in the land of Tír na nÓg and was said to have been brought there by Niamh of the Golden Hair (Niamh Chinn Óir). It was where the Tuatha Dé Danann settled when they left Ireland's surface, and was visited by some of Ireland's greatest heroes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C3%ADr_na_n%C3%93g

Now i wonder, on the basis of the very direct and exact connection here, to what degree could one surmise or conclude that the 'Tuatha de Danann' [a very 'magical' race of beings that once inhabited ireland in ancient times] may either been or connected with the Plejaren and/or Old-Lyrians?

Maybe it would make for a good question to ask Billy??

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 116
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is a very interesting connection that you have revealed to us Pendrake and thank you for drawing this to our attention: "Tir nan Og" (Lyrian) and "Tir na nÓg" (Old Irish).It seems highly likely that the Irish 'magical' race of beings were in fact extraterrestrials (Old-Lyrians or Plejaren) as you suggested.

Pendrake

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, December 22, 2013 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you kiwiseeker,

I find it very fascinating to think that there is a factual basis to many of the old myths and legends that are is possible to read about it, and so it fits maybe that the Tuatha de Danann may have been Plejaren-related in some way or other, on account that they are somewhat elf-like similarities if you will. {by way of those comparisons that would spring to mind at least when you think about them...such like the really long life-spans, the somewhat rarefied more evolved sensitive way of deporting themselves, the 'magical' skillsets , all of these things and more}

{

just for example an extract i found that you could be forgiven for thinking reads a little bit like a stand-off between the plejaren and the giza intelligences....

"There is a story that they came to Ireland in flying ships but could not land as the Fomorians had set up a great energy field that they could not penetrate. So they had to circle Ireland nine times before finding a breach in the energy field and setting down on Sliabh an Iarainn (The Iron Mountains) in Co. Leitrim."

}

But not only in regard to them alone - so too in respect to other beings belonging to the ancient world that we know now did exist! Giants, Fauns, Elemental beings, dwarves. (in the way of maybe a few ET dwarves that may have been knocking around but have subsequently left the planet) , also certain hybrids...like the minataur and so forth that may have been the result of genetic tinkering..fascinating to contemplate it all!

By the way i remember reading in the notes - one time one individual who bore billy some ill-will , and who was at times hanging about the area trying to trick billy up and prove him wrong. Yet however one time came when he saw for himself a real life giant in and around the compound who had been visiting that time. (a ten to twelve Footer at least i think, if i remember well, or certainly very huge at least) - and so from what i recall there were some negative repercussions for that individual in respect to his psyche.

(which by the way perhaps serves to illustrate that this business of the plausible deniability being really important. I suspect the P's really know what they are doing on that front. That some peoples psyches would really suffer if they were exposed to the truth faster than what they are able for.)

but anyway getting back to the giants - the following page i always found fascinating ....telling how the giants became degenerate and what became of them..small extract following...

from the OM...

132. Und als die Riesen nicht mehre finden konnten die Menschenkinder der Erde und die Söhne und Töchter der Himmel, da begannen sie zu shänden alles Getier, das sich da regete.

132. And as the giants could no more find the human kind of the Earth and the sons and daughters of heaven they began to violate all animals that moved.

133. Also schliefen sie bei dem Getier, den Vögeln, dem Getier des Landes und den Fischen der Wasser also, sie aber töteten sie auch und frassen sie auf untereinander, so sie Nahrung hatten am Fleische und also das Blut trinketen.

133. Therefore they copulated with animals - the birds, the animals of the lands and the fish of the water. They also killed them and ate each other, so they had nourishment from flesh and therefore blood to drink.

http://www.tjresearch.info/OM.htm

Salome. :]

Also here too is a nice drawing of a Tuatha De Danann woman that i found, i think it is a nice & evocative one.

http://divinewish.deviantart.com/art/Eriu-s-Farewell-The-Tuatha-De-Danann-330020408

Bogdan

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, December 23, 2013 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I have a burning question: With the chronic over-population that is occurring on planet earth, where are all the new souls coming from? Are they being created by Creation or are they coming from other planets? Sorry for going off the topic.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page