Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 07, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through June 07, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 60
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Charles,

Re. your post 133:

One could certainly think of the destruction of Atlantis and Mu as destroying most of the world’s living beings and those that were still alive thereafter as starting from scratch again.

In view of this scenario it would make sense that Semjasa and his sub leaders created Adam, Eve and others after the destruction of Atlantis and Mu.

This would make as well the bible’s account of Adam being the first human somewhat plausible.

But according to CR 009 Adam and Eve were created “centuries before the destruction of Atlantis and Mu”
(http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_9 )

So most of the sub leaders creations were most certainly wiped out again when some centuries later Atlantis and Mu were destroyed.

Does Block 2 (“The Day Atlantis Was Destroyed “ or any other section) mention what effect the Atlantis catastrophe had – i.e. how many humans lost their lives / how many were still alive after the catastrophe?

As Jmmanuel descended from Adam then Adam’s descendants should have somehow survived – is there anything mentioned about that - were they perhaps living with their creator Semjasa in a different place while the catastrophe happened?

Are there any details given re. the built-up that led to the 2 catastrophes?

Maybe Arus decided to stimulate the destruction because his sub leaders procreated not only humans but as well animal-people-mutations?

I would be happy if you had any further details.

Salome
Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 61
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In addition to my previous entry:

Many times we can take a grain of truth out of legends that were told and re-told from long ago.
As we lack the true information they may be the only source of insight in the happenings long ago.

The bible mentions in its section following the story of Abel and Cain the story about the wickedness of humans which sort of confirms what the Plejaren told us:

“When mankind had spread all over the world and girls were being born, some of the supernatural beings saw that these girls were beautiful. So they took the ones they liked.
Then the Lord said “I will not allow that people live forever. They are mortal. From now on they will not live no longer than 120 years. In those days and even later there were giants on earth who were descendants of human women and supernatural beings…..When the Lord saw how wicked everyone on earth was and how evil their thoughts were all the time he was sorry that he had ever made them and put them on earth.
He was so filled with regret that he said: “I will wipe out these people I have created and also the animals and the birds because I am sorry that I made them.” “

The following section then describes the “Lord’s” (only) pleasure with Noah and that wants to give him instructions how to survive.

If one truly looks at these words one cannot but wonder why humanity could believe in the reasoning of this account:
It does not make much sense that humans today still believe that their unfaultable creator god created something that he “regrets” to have created.
Especially since “supernatural beings” who stole the girls were the ones that helped to create what became so wicked.

And - to top it all - that he even wants to destroy the animals as if they were part of the imagined human guilt.

In light of the Plejaren information one could easily interpret this as Arus looking for an excuse – to explain the people the catastrophe that had happened (according to O.Muck there was a 2000 year smog following the disaster).
Arus was most likely unhappy that the newly created humans/giants/animal-humanoids could disturb / challenge his plans (to create a super race ???) - so he looked for ways to wipe out life on earth and start fresh.

No word that he wanted to destroy Atlantis and Mu who were in his way.
No word that the supernatural beings were indeed his leaders.
No word that he forbid his leaders to mix with humans but that they did not follow his orders.
No word that it was these “wicked” creations that filled him with anger. *)

The account in the bible may hint as well to the fact that we only live up to 120 years due to some gene re-manipulation that eradicated the possibility that we inherited the longevity of the supernatural beings that created our forefathers?

It would be unlikely that the biblical Noah **) (the bible lists him 21 generations after Adam) would be the one that survived the flood following the destruction of Atlantis (I think BEAM mentioned as well that the biblical Noah was a different person)

But it would be understandable that (at least) Adam or his descendant(s) living during the Atlantis flood was(were) being saved.

Salome

Bill

*)
Who is in power determines who is guilty.
Isn’t that similar to many of our politicians today and the media reports that we read?
Why can’t humanity see that accepting this obvious illogic and untruth is in the way of peace, human dignity and unity?

**)
Many old myths speak of a flood to beat all floods – e.g. that there was a universal flood.

It seems likely that the story was repeated over and over again and that finally the flood catastrophes were all crystallized into one story – just like all the ziggurats in the land in the middle of rivers (Meso-Potamia) were later all combined in the story of the Tower of Babel.

Because the account in the bible is repeated in other flood accounts all over the world.
If we take for example the story of the Noah-like Atrahasis of Mesopotamia:

“Then came the flood, and after the flood kingship again descended from heaven…”
This sounds like Arus and his followers flying in with their spaceships after the flood.

A. The gods' intention in the Atrahasis epic was to "wipe out mankind". The flood destroyed "all of the earth"… “Like dragonflies they [dead bodies] filled the river. …”

B. When the storm and flood began, even the gods (people of Atlantis?) are afraid.

C. Other gods are furious with Enki, the god who had told Athra Hasis to build a ship.

D. But Enki denies violating his oath and argues: “I made sure human life was preserved.”

E. The gods agree to other means to keep the population under control.

There are bits and pieces that may sound like the impressions of the “peoples of the time”- telling us what they were being told by Arus and his followers justifying the terrible disaster

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1109
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok thanks Michael

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1110
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ha Ha Charles that's funny and all the more if we earthlings do actually manage to find one out of an archeological dig, wouldn't that be something but joking aside I feel that there has to be a piece of a beamship or something similar buried under the Gobi desert or Mt Shasta or anywhere as I just cannot out of my own bias, relinquish the possibility, however remote it may be, that our distant ET ancestors didn't leave at least something behind for their progeny deep underground somewhere in Agharta or Tibet or wherever

They could not have been that unwise as to not leave indication of their true origin for us to find our way back to, I mean seriously

Where did the creator overlords and benefactors go when you need them the most right now regarding this?

Matt Lee

Ramirez

Post Number: 1002
Posted on Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kiwiseeker,

Concerning the technology of Atlantis .....

If you had a car and arrived in the jungle or desert or anywhere all you have is a vehicle capable of getting you to that location and whatever tools - implements might be in the back seat or boot.

So how did the Atlanteans build up their civilization - society on a technical level and what was used for the construction of accomodation etc ?

The possibilities to develop and produce what we have today requires a vast and huge industrial base which can only be built up gradually going forward one step at a time .... examples: bronze age, iron age, industrial revolution, electronics, computers then Tesla's type of energy devices. However from relatively almost nothing in the 1500,s what exists today was created gradually in only 500 years so fast progress is possible providing the relevant knowledge of chemistry, mathematics, physics, botany etc is available.

None of this comes immediately and just how many space craft were in serviceable use in Atlantis ?

If they had spacecraft those could have been used to visit nearby unoccupied planets to obtain rare materials so maybe yes they had access to enough to create roughly what we have today though on a limited scale.

However if it existed mainly on the Atlantean mainland several hundred miles west of the Azores it's now way under the waves and has been over 11,000 years.

The wild card is our atmosphere ..... present atmosphere at least which is very corrosive compared to other habitable planets.

Here metals corrode away in a relatively short time due to all the pollution and volcanic activity, CO2 and methane atmospheric content though that might not have been the case 11,000 years ago.

So even if the original colonists had spacecraft they probably didn't have many machine tools except those within their craft with which to fashion tools.

What they had was locally obtained materials such as stone and wood. It takes time plus mining to obtain the basics for creating metals ..... just how big was the mainland of Atlantis and how much of a variety of minerals and oil were available ?

It's unlikely in those days that trade craft of humans of the time could have made it to a place in the Atlantic hundreds of miles west of Africa.

So most likely no large metal buildings or stainless steel or even steel which would have corroded given our present atmosphere and conditions ..... recall the wedding cake ships which began to corrode after only a year in operation and had to be scrapped.

So unless metals in Atlantis were made from resistant materials they would eventually succumb to our conditions as i suspect most of the Atlantean technology has unless preserved underwater which is also very corrosive nowdays so that too has likely vanished.

If the atmosphere was clean in those days they might have made things suitable for those conditions which changed rapidly with the advent of population growth and massive pollution courtesy of the industrial revolution the result being ..... stuff rusted and corroded away.

Unless a time travel flyback is made complete with pictures and or films it's probably unlikely much evidence would be found.
Cheers.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1115
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2014 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez you said 'None of this comes immediately and just how many space craft were in serviceable use in Atlantis?'

But I think that they brought it with them to earth, I mean all technical means and know-how

This is what I am assuming

Ramirez

Post Number: 1004
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2014 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

Depends on how many craft, what size and how much equipment and what sort could be taken aboard plus availability of power generators which could be set up outside craft once at their destination.

I thought Atlant led a group of persons escaping civil war which might have escaped with just their craft and food or perhaps left more completely prepared to start up on a new world.

We just dont know unless someone who does reveals it.

Most likely know how by way of technicians and scientists for sure but just what sort of technical means and how long could it last without spare parts ?

I think it's a good question for Billy.
Cheers.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 801
Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Perhaps the technology that I think is called something like multi-replicators has existed for a long time among space traveling races.

Matthew

Post Number: 97
Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On CR 437; Darwin, the monkey and the number eight...

The 437th official contact conversation on the 18th of November, 2006, states the following:
"Die darwinsche Evolutionslehre in bezug auf die Erdenmenschen, dass diese ursprünglich aus den Affen hervorgegangen seien, beruht wahrheitlich nicht aus eigenen Gedankengängen oder aus eigenen Forschungen, sondern auf einer tibetischen Legende, dass alle Menschen von acht Affenstämmen abstämmig seien."

Dyson Devine and Vivienne Legg's unofficial translation (that may contain errors) is, "The Darwinian teaching of evolution in regard to the Earth humans, that they originally arose from the apes, is truly not based on his own thought processes or from his own research, rather on a Tibetan legend that all humans descended from eight different branches of apes." (1)

When using Google and other translators, this passage from CR 437 is different. The word "Affenstämmen" when separated into two words "Affen" and "stämmen" (the only way I could get a translation) means "strains monkeys". Therefore we cannot conclude that Ptaah means "eight different branches of apes" as Dyson has interpreted it, but, that it could just mean that men are "strains of monkeys", whereby it is not established if there is one or eight monkeys. There are also different meanings for the word "abstämmig". Many translators did not provide an English translation. Only Microsoft translator gives the translation as, "the Husky" which has too many meanings, i.e, 'resembling/containing a husk', 'strongly built', or, 'of like'. To get any meaning, the word "abstämmig" has to be used in context. Using Microsoft's translator the passage is the same, except for the last part which, when translated separately from the first part, translates to, "...but on a Tibetan legend, that all people of eight tribes of monkeys were off stems." This could mean, "...but on a Tibetan legend that all people of eight tribes were off-stems of monkeys."

The Tibetan symbols for 'monkey' and 'ape' are the same. (2) The ape/monkey referred to in the quote from Ptaah is the ape/monkey from Tibetan legend whereby, "The official Buddhist tradition states quite explicitly that the Tibetans descended from an ape/monkey (sPre'u)". (3) This monkey ancestor story is found in the text 'Ma-ni-bka’-’bum', one of the earliest Tibetan records.

Eight Tribes?
If we take the Microsoft interpretation of the passage meaning "eight tribes", as mentioned above, these eight tribes could be the descendents of Gushi Khan whose, "...military assistance to the Gelug school enabled the 5th Dalai Lama to establish political control over Tibet." (4) at around 1642 . In his autobiography, The Fifth Dalai Lama writes that he had visions of a monkey when he was eight years old (5). Therefore we can conclude that monkeys were significant to him and, also, as a Tibetan Buddhist, he would have known and followed the teachings about the Ape-Bodhisattva incarnation of Avalokitesvara, likewise, the story from Manibka. Gushi Khan died in January 1655 leaving ten sons. His son Dayan succeeded him, however, eight of them, with their tribes, settled in the strategically important Qinghai Lake region in Amdo and quarreled constantly over territory. (4) "Eight of them, with their tribes" could refer to the eight tribes that were descended from monkeys as translated by Microsoft.

Conclusion: Until an authorised translation of CR 432 is done, we can only guess at what Ptaah actually said about Darwin and on what story he based his theory of evolution.

Sources:
(1) http://www.theyfly.com/lost/Archives/meier.p6-11,13sb32.htm
(2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibetan_astrology
(3) http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=7TyPBGH8rBUC&pg=PA193&lpg=PA193&dq=Brag-srin-mo&source=bl&ots=7c_aXUVq4_&sig=uAmedFSsowyat0QKE8PUsQXpyAE&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ggWJU_T2I4SdO9DZgegK&ved=0CCwQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Brag-srin-mo&f=false
(4) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%BCshi_Khan
(5) http://www.dorjeshugdenhistory.org/among-shugden-texts-1617.html#14

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez,

I agree with you – we know much too little about Atlantis – their cities, the techniques they employed, the no. of people that settled there, their life style, their education, their philosophies. It would be interesting to know their political reasoning – esp. before the destruction of Atlantis:
What made Arus and his fellow scientists want to split up?
( Somehow they must have felt they know much better than the government what is right or wrong for the country.)

I would as well be interested to find out which impact the destruction of Atlantis had for life on earth.
The Plejaren are usually extremely accurate in their advice – for example in their telling how many people lived / live on earth.
Maybe their history books would tell how many of the humans and flora and faun died / were left standing after the disaster.

Where did Arus and his troops hide during the disaster ? When did he come back ?
Was it the insight that most people had died that made him gradually more accepting the fact that creating new races was perhaps helpful to his greater plan for earth domination?

Apropos “gradually”…
You bring up an interesting thought.
I refer to your statement “The possibilities to develop and produce what we have today requires a vast and huge industrial base which can only be built up gradually ….”

Nature punishes exaggerations.
So a "natural" change is a “gradual” change / change in stages.

So to introduce a new way of viewing our life and the universe –to do so without quarrels, bloodshed and wars - it is right to do so “gradually”.

I think that this is the reason that the Plejaren gave us just enough information - that they did not give us the evidence that would cause an aggressive polarization that followers of a creator-god would be in one corner and people following the laws of creation in the other.

This is one truth of the Plejaren mission.

But we may put the word “gradually” as well in context of our overall development as homo sapiens
who have roamed on our planet for some 200,000 years.

But only the discoveries of the past three thousand years were the main contributors of our major living standards today (including reading – writing – education – understanding laws of nature and the cosmos).
That means that most of what we call “civilized” today happened in just 1.5 % of our time as homo sapiens.

This evolution happened in an enormously short period of time – why?

Well, this period happens to be the period when our planet was greatly influenced by Plejaren settlers.
(Otto Muck / H. Schliemann – Atlantis = “cradle of most cultures on our planet”)
Even after the Plejaren departed humanity would have been influenced somewhat by people from Atlantis that died on earth and were reborn on our planet.

Edgar Cayce indicated in his séances that many of his fellow US citizens had a previous re-incarnation in Atlantis: They were reborn to warn their fellow humans of the danger of the nuclear weapons – weapons that were developed during the 1930s and 1940s.

(I think this could as well be for many that now participate in our Forum or show an interest in the messages from the Plejaren)

The high no. of new discoveries in more recent times is easily understandable:
a) The Age of Aquarius (from Feb 3, 1844 on) bringing forth a stronger life force (energy of the central sun)
b) The rapid rise in population during the 1900 – now period:

Obviously the more people study / research the more they will discover.

But if humanity is driven by material greed their discoveries will end up in a pile of new, more deadly weapons and more deadly wars. *)

That we do not misuse the greater energy.
That we do not compromise truth but live our life with the understanding that every moment of our existence is a stepping stone to cosmic unity.

That is the other truth of the Plejaren mission.

Salome
Bill

*)
When one sees the violence displayed in most movies and computer games today we are on our way to self destruction.
Because our subconscious does not differentiate between reality and imagined reality.
So the pictures that we– especially young children – see, even if they are only vividly imagined, do become part of the self -image that is “housed” in our subconscious.
This is highly dangerous.
We may initially direct our subconscious. But as Dennis Waitley expressed it once “in the end it tells us what to do” (in that he was right).

Patm

Post Number: 257
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

First of all you did an excellent job in your research.

A couple of notes:
abstämmig
ab = from/off
-stämmig when used as a suffix = born
thus
abstämmig = born from (descended)

Affenstämmen
Affen = Apes/monkeys
stammen = descend (stem from)
stämmen = branches/trunks

Thus I understand Dyson Devine and Vivienne Legg's unofficial translation is very accurate:

dass alle Menschen von acht Affenstämmen abstämmig seien.

that all human beings from eight branches of apes (monkeys) are born from (descended).

And as all German cannot be accurately translated to English ... your translation can be just as valid

One note, another (among many)translation tools I use is:
http://www.dict.cc/

And again EXCELLENT research work regarding the Tibetan legend!

Salome,
PatM

Melissa

Post Number: 130
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

I got this for my quick-rough translation....

Die darwinsche Evolutionslehre in bezug auf die Erdenmenschen, dass diese ursprünglich(original) aus den Affen hervorgegangen(resulted/arose) seien(be), beruht(based on) wahrheitlich nicht aus eigenen Gedankengängen oder aus eigenen Forschungen, sondern auf einer tibetischen Legende, dass alle Menschen von acht Affenstämmen(simian tribes) abstämmig(descended) seien.

Darwin's theory of evolution concerning earth humans, that this resulted from the apes, which is truthly, not based on a own train of thought, or own research, but rather from a Tibeten legend, that all human beings are descended from eight simian tribes.

I like to use for resources, other than FIGU resources:

wiktionary.org
linguee.de
dict.cc
-Melissa

Matthew

Post Number: 98
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks PatM,

Another interesting aspect of Buddhist symbolism is the 8-spoked symbol of 'the wheel of law'.

One of the spokes in this wheel represents the "wisdom urn". Is this urn connected to another 'Goblet of Truth' that once existed, as it also did in the Arthurian Grail legend? The idea of a metal container of wisdom seems to be a recurring theme in many different cultures throughout earth's history, as we are told by Billy. It is explained in Buddhist records that, "The Treasure Vase represents health, longevity, wealth, prosperity, wisdom, and the phenomenon of space." (Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtamangala). This explanation would fit with the idea of a goblet, grail or container of wisdom.

The Buddhist 'Wisdom urn':

I also wonder if the ornate metal container relating to wisdom, the recurring theme, is some derived symbol of an ancient UFO, especially when one considers Billy's WCUFO Photos, which also shows an ornate metal container containing people with wisdom. Is there some deep connection here?

Matthew

Matthew

Post Number: 98
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correction to my Post Number: 98.

The 'wisdom urn' is one of the 'eight auspicious symbols' or 'ashtamangala', which the 'wheel of law', or, the 'Dharmacakra', also, the 'wheel of dharma' is, also. The 8 spokes represent the Noble Eightfold Path: Right view, Right intention, Ethical conduct, Right speech, Right action, Right livelihood, Concentration, Right effort, Right mindfulness, Right concentration, Superior right knowledge, Superior right liberation. However, the 'wisdom urn' still seems to me to be closely related to the 'Goblet of Truth' and the 'Holy Grail', hypothetically speaking.

Apologies for the error.

Matthew

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 138
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 03:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt:You write "But I think that they brought it with them to earth, I mean all technical means and know-how."My timeline includes-
6,700,000ya Arrival of yellow-skinned people from Kudra- early predecessors of the later arrivals.Failed colonisation.I can't give a reference.I also remember that they died since the spacecraft carrying their tech gear failed to arrive.Another point:C57 "Amata Stetter's teleprojection experiences: 120 kilometer diameter emigration spaceships capable of carrying over 1 million people, used by Plejaren ancestors traveling from Lyra-Vega system to Earth & Pleiadian star system.Now this is hard to believe,but there it is.Also Billy travelled on Ptaah's great spacer which was essentially a flying city,carrying many smaller beamships and no doubt much tech gear.
Ramirez:My understanding is that Atlant and Mu (and Karyatide)were the descendants of those who fled from the wars started by Jesas (100,000's fled to Beta-Centaurus:Barnard star) and so they were intent on colonisation and thus they would have brought everything they required with them.
Charles

Corey

Post Number: 627
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

On page 211-212 of the German book "Lehrschrift" Billy points out some of the teaching of the 8 fold path that is contrary to what is taught in Billy's spiritual teaching, and Billy indicates that entire spiritual teaching resp. the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of life and alone, the 12 recommendations available in the book "Dekalog/Dodekalog" surpass the Buddhist 8 fold path.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis
page 124 Lehrshrift

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 64
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New tests of lunar rock:
The new finding - demonstrating that there was a difference in the composition of the Earth and the Moon – but it still does not change the view of scientists
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-27688511
Plejaren Information (CR 120)
Billy:
Then another question that has reference to the Moon: when I was allowed to make a lunar orbit once with Semjase in her beamship, she explained a few things to me about our Earth’s satellite, so among other things, that the side which is always facing the Earth, or the crust of the Moon, as this is called, is only about 35,000 meters thick; the back of the satellite, however, is about 70,000 meters thick. Moreover, the Earth with its moon is an absolutely special case in the SOL system because out of all the inner planets, only it is orbited by such a large satellite, which stabilizes the rotational axis of the planet and which provides for the high and low tides and for the climate, which is relatively stable. About the origin of the Moon, which drifted many millions of years ago out of your space-time configuration into ours and was captured by the Earth, the earthly scientists have the craziest ideas, one of which is that a large celestial body from the masses of Mars had already collided with the developing Earth in primeval times, by what means a huge piece of the developing Earth from its early days was torn out or ejected from this, in order to circle around the Earth in the end and firmly settle to form the Moon. At the same time, it isn’t considered with this crazy assertion that if such a chunk would have actually been ejected from the Earth, just by the collision with a Mars-sized space projectile, then this chunk would have been shot so far out into space by the unimaginable force that it would have sought its own way as a wandering planet through the SOL system and wouldn’t have settled around the Earth. But now, I would like to ask you: why does the density ratio of the Moon on the front and the back vary so much? This has to have its particular reason, I think. If you can still explain a few things about this to me, then I would be very grateful to you.

Corey

Post Number: 630
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

I guess like the article says, there must be manned missions to the moon to study the differences in composition, and I am sure the Plejaren explanation will be further validated some day.

It's crazy to think farther in the future, Earth humans will live and work on the moon, and who knows where else in our SOL system, like when Billy traveled w/Semjase 500 years into the future (contact 39).

possible future conversation:

question: "Are you from the Earth or the moon outpost?"

answer: "I'm from the moon..."

response: "I'm from Earth, nice to meet you..!"

Salome

Corey
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Cpl

Post Number: 691
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 02:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I may continue it, Corey:

Nice to meet you too. Small solar system, isn't it?
Samjase on a visit to the moon at the time (imaginary): Welcome, both of you. Small universe!
Asket (also on an imaginary visit): Hello all! Small multiverse.

We have much to look forward to in the future, making it well worth our while to engage and overcome our current Earthbound problems.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Matthew

Post Number: 99
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey - Yes, I know that. Nowhere in my comment did I promote Buddhism, so, I am not sure what lead you to assume this? Mentioning Buddhist symbols does not constitute supporting Buddhism. In researching the information about Ptaah's statement on Darwin, above, I discovered the symbol of the 'wisdom urn' and this seemed so similar to the Goblet of the Truth, that I wondered if this hinted at the Plejaren having some influence on Buddhism, as they did in the Grail myth (as clarified by Billy) and I was wondering if anyone had any information about this before I send a question off to Billy. Of course, this does not mean that the 'wisdom urn' is in anyway more more important than the GotT; it's just an observation. I am thinking about the material from Billy and finding connections to other schools of thought to support the notion that this is the most important case in history and that its importance is seldom understood.

Matthew

Corey

Post Number: 632
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

My post was not accusing you of supporting Buddhism, it was my intention of sharing something with you that I happened to read the very day I read your post, in case you don't own the book yet (Lehrschrift). Now that you neutrally explained it, and your desire to question how the "wisdom urn" fits in, I don't know if the urn could be historically tied to the Goblet of the Truth or not, or how it might tie into the truth (past, present, or future), but it would make an interesting question to Billy that's for sure. Keep up the good research my friend...

Salome

Corey
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Matthew

Post Number: 100
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey, Thanks for the clarification. After rereading your post, I can see that I misread it and over-reacted.

Salome,

Matthew

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1123
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2014 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew could the urn symbolise our spirit within instead?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page