Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 15, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health » Archive through July 15, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Patm

Post Number: 209
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note: Justices strike down gene patents.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324049504578543250466974398.html
as a discovery and not an invention...

Salome
PatM

Schantz

Post Number: 172
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 05:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly,

I'm sure FIGU will be just thrilled with your declarations and posting such nonsense on their behalf on other websites.

Or have you been authorized by FIGU to do such a thing?

Ferbon

Post Number: 305
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz

Thanks for flagging that up.

Peter Soper, could you put the list of people who gave you consent to conduct necessary tests on the public record? Also in what units is the level of aggression measured in humans? When did you start your testing? - I assume it must have taken decades to make sure aggressiveness won't recur.

Did you read this while or before setting up your 50% strategy plan? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetics_of_aggression

I must have also missed general public agreeing to the moral aspects of such tests on humans.

comment deleted

cheers

Ferbon, no need for personal attacks.
Peace, Badr - Moderator

(Message edited by badr on June 16, 2013)

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 224
Posted on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

Thank you for you comments

Ramirez

all the bases are covered mate, ask any lawyer, the option is there to register patents at any time, no hurry

fixing the gene dosnt mean your not going to defend yourself, its the over reaction it fixes, a country will be stronger not weaker especially if you consider less time/energy on bad feelings/arguments/war action (more neutral positive/logical)

it is going to happen we all know that and it needs to happen before you can fly like a dragonfly throughout the cosmos

this gene is going to be fixed

the other points/assumptions mentioned i will find time for

Patm
for tests yes but not genetic engineering, this is not a patent for a test, you didnt absorb the link you posted, (i dont blame you it dosnt have the same feel as Beams words does it love ;) it is something i needed to know so thankyou

Basically this lawsuit you mention is about the right to sell test kit's not genetic engineering

Schantz or anyone in doubt just ask Beam as its been published on earth (the cat is out of the bag) so the Plejaren can comment on this now

(the Plejaren can comment on this now its published)

its now patented nobody can stop that

and Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ramirez

Post Number: 876
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2013 - 03:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly,

There are parts to this which interest me quite a lot due to another factor which i am unable to mention publicly though i can in private so if you wish a contact address is: getintouchwithme@iinet.net.au

It's out of the bag for sure and i agree with your assessment that any nation which occupies itself with gradually transforming it's population would in a long term be placed in a position of advantage for the reasons you mentioned however maybe not right now .... somewhere down the line though clinical trials involving families and descendants could begin immediately. It would take probably generations of research to arrive at conclusive proof the process has social advantages.

For sure there would be less road rage, marriage rage, school rage where disgruntled students sort out their grievances with guns, post office rage .... going postal and so forth where people explode into uncontrollable actions after crossing an emotional point triggered by usually an interaction with someone or result from alcohol or narcotics.

It would surely lower health costs and raise productivity as a result if there were less damage to both persons and property as a result of lowered aggression.

However there's a consideration that the lunatic fringe including some national leaders and their advisers might erroneously view actions such as gene modification in other countries as a justification for interference ..... remember the stance of a former president towards stem cell research and what is proposed here goes way beyond that so there are various considerations.
Cheers.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 227
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 04:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Ramirez

let me guess your worried about my safety, thanks Ramirez but dont be, i have no fear of death and have read most if not all of Beams english work and besides that its pointless doing me in now the cat is out of the bag, either way who wants to die an old man in bed anyway

dont cry for me Ramirez! (eh eh joke)
i wouldnt even shed a tear if ww4 happened, i would be neutral positive and hope you all would, (the wisdom of The Creation) it dosnt mean i dont shed a tear for our blindness (only one) but try my best to improve things and myself, i love Billy and wont shed a tear when he departs, i will be grateful he lived

Yoda
“Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealously. The shadow of greed, that is.”

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Reverence and Venerability
is the way to be
i can see what will be
why do i keep writing in poetry
yes i will send an email Ramirez asap

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 228
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2013 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Ferbon

looks like your still got some work to do reading Beams work and aggression issues, you can overpower your aggression gene with the might of your consciousness too you know, i am not seeing any improvement but lots of gibber jabber

i dont take wiki seriously either

like i said before unless you can be neutral positive dont expect a response

"You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive."
Yoda ;)

the (it is so) meditation works instantly, i did a post in the art section with sweet music for it, have a look and try it it truly works wonders

"when your neutral positive you think real good!"
Peter Soper

Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and we are either logical or mad not both

Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Salome
ilovebilly

Scottscience

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question pertaining to the longevity of earth humans and pleiadians.

Earth human ~ 100 years
Pleiadians ~ 1000 years

is the huge difference as a result of genetic manipulation or the decrease in the size of the pineal/pituitary gland?

Darren

Post Number: 341
Posted on Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scottscience, you can find the answer to that question in the archives of this section.

Earthling

Post Number: 748
Posted on Friday, August 02, 2013 - 02:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scottscience, genetic manipulation

do some reading, that's Meier material 101

http://www.theyfly.com/

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

http://ca.figu.org/

http://ca.figu.org/

http://www.figu.org/ch/index/downloads/translations

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meier.gaiaguys.index.htm

http://creationaltruth.org/
Salome,
Bruce

Rintintin

Post Number: 71
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mankind is on the edge of a genetic revolution!!!

This is a triumph of basic science with huge implications. Crispr technique breaks the mould

LINK:
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/this-is-a-triumph-of-basic-science-with-huge-implications-crispr-technique-breaks-the-mould-8925323.html

Qmanchu

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is anyone familiar with Valter Longo ? From Italy then UCLA.

Qmanchu

Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also does anyone on here think the fox2p gene looks obviously manipulated ? and previous to our current technological standings.

Qmanchu

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is the Valter Longo info. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valter_Longo

Qmanchu

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Within Billy's material I have read over and over a message of priority (aside from population issues) where it has been explained that repairing and or restoring our genes is first on the list before reaping positive results of a larger scale. This is the reason I will put most of my attention to this forum. Any and all ideas , information and knowledge of any sort relating to this material is beyond welcome and I can provide more contact info as I deem relevant.

And once again THANKS TO ALL

Q

Verlanis

Post Number: 85
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 02:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BEAM's material provides the best, most accurate, and most information when it comes to the degenerative genetic engineering done to our portion of the Universal Human Family in regards to why we act the way we do.

All the aggression, and what not are because we were designed to be a race of soldier ants for the Creator Overlords, who are Humans whom have genetically engineered out all aggression out of themselves, and extended their lifespans to who knows how long. Speaking primarily from BEAM's work, I would say the Creator Overlords are 1st in power in our galaxy, and only second to the Andromedans when it comes to evolution. In the case of the COs they most likely have genetically engineered themselves to near physical perfection, BUT are all but ignorant of the value of Spirit which is also a key Physics for the purpose of Time Travel technology.

Fixing the gene problem the quickest is by doing it with tech, but there was far more damage done to our progenitors specifically here on Earth which was more extensive than just the CO's doings. This was done by Semjasa's or Henn's boys, but I don't recall correctly, and was also the spawn of the Neanderthals and others if my memory of the information is correct.

There was an entire section of our DNA removed and glued back together. There is actually no way of telling how much was lost, but it is safe to say that it crippled us; most likely the longevity which we do not have as compared to the Plejaren.
If it wasn't the longevity then it was most likely a cognition related gene because most people on Earth are "hardwired" to accept authority blindly thus contributing to the God Delusion.

I say speculate cognition because the majority of Earthlings walk around in blind stupors chasing paper and calling that living. That is a classic symptom of a cognition problem because it's a tunnel vision, autopilot response; basically running on pure instinct except with the ability of speech.
Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone, and 99% of people would take offense, but that's because it applies to 99% of people, myself included on average days. It's a hardwired problem, and it's difficult to overcome; plus, our daily existence is structured around this hardwired cognition problem.

The aging, aggressive and cognition gene manipulation "curse" is slowly unwinding, and it's no wonder the Plejaren played "Peace Corp" with our world beyond the facts of their ancestral involvement.
Jack --

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1191
Posted on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jack for quite sometime now I've felt in the back of my mind or head that there exists a conspiracy by Billy and the Plejaren to cater the spiritual teachings to suit our overly aggressive tendencies because of the gene manipulation.

I felt quite annoyed after stumbling upon this revelation.

Whether true, half true and not true at all the content of the spiritual teachings or whatever is in English is very much geared towards peace, love, harmony and freedom.
Obviously they are wonderful ideals, principles and words to live by but what annoyed me about it the most was that as soon as you apply these values and principles in everyday life it was almost an anathema to how things actually are and that it brought more suffering, disadvantage, pain, inconvenience, calumny and wrath of society that least understood the language of peace and the wisdom filled values that they were least ready for.
Drunk on extreme materialism most were and are because you need the co operation of these beasts you cannot get by without telling sweet lies, putting on the charm offensive, showering praises you certainly don't mean, telling stuff people would like to here rather than the harsh truths, sugar coating things to keep the convenience of illusion or delusion going for convenience sakes, towing the party line and group consensus, faking appreciation and affection, not rocking the boat by not introducing any truths that people would rather do without for the sake of people's sensibilities, keeping the false hopes alive through promising false hopes and dreams because people do fantasize a lot and expect the unattainable and the wishful thinking, etc

Obviously the reward is the truth and the joy of knowing it and so forth which trumps any material values and useless material rewards that never adequately satisfies but even if one is not materialistic compared to most mortals one still is part of a degenerate system that functions and runs on money which one is also dependent upon and since no man is an island onto himself he has to earn his daily bread in this system however he goes about it.

Basically this system we are servile to runs and thrives on deceit, deception and dishonesty and the honest and the righteous ones end up being the losers even though spiritually they are and will always be the real winners and as the cliche' goes ' what would it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses himself'.

Nosajanimus

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2014 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello my fellow Earth humans.
This is my first time posting here on this forum. I have been studying the Meier material since 2011 and am a very happy seeker of the truth. I have been researching some things that I would like to post here and hopefully it will be a meaningful contribution.
According to contact report 119, it is the chemical toxin phenylethylamine that is responsible for the degenerate criminality on Earth humans. This chemical's concentration in the brain can be increased by certain foods, one of which is the artificial sweetener Aspartame.
The warrior gene, MAOA (Monoamine Oxidase A), is a gene that creates an enzyme that deactivates neurotransmitters. There is a form of MAOA in humans called MAOA-B. This form of MAOA causes Phenylethylamine to become active in the brain an d also to increase in concentration. This has been proven to cause direct oxidation damage to cells and also has been shown to cause mental disorders, age related cognitive decline and death of cells due to oxidative stress. This gene (Glu151Lys) is a non-conservative change in humans...It is an unnatural change that shouldn't be there.
There form of MAOA-A in humans is necessary...however the MAOA-B in humans can be blocked or inhibited with no ill effects.
I am quite certain that this MAOA-B is the genetic manipulation of which the Plejaren speak. MAOA-B can be blocked in humans by MAOA-B blocking synthetic chemicals and also by natural sources that contain MAOA-B blockers. As our Earth scientists search for a way to reverse this genetic defect, we, the average humans, should be able to utilize MAOA-B blockers to inhibit the expression of MAOA-B and achieve very similar results to deletion or reversion of this gene.
Without the MAOA-B gene, phenylethylamine is deactivated and harmlessly is excreted via the urine.
While we wait for the genetic fix, I propose that elimination or reduction of the sources of phenylethylamine as well as the periodic ingestion of MAOA-B blockers, can achieve very similar effects to the remediation of this gene.
It has been hypothesized that lifespan can be increased by an average of 40% with the removal or deactivation of this gene.

I hope that my post will be a meaningful contribution to the discussion and to the resolution of the problem.
I can post my sources if anyone would like to check my information.

Always in search of the truth
Namaste

Verlanis

Post Number: 94
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 04:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Nosajanimus,

Now that is one the best posts I've seen!

So avoid aspartame, the genetically modified E-coli dung used as a sweetener alternative. Easy enough. :-)

What are some MAOA-B blockers? I am legitimately curious.
Jack --

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1203
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Nosajanimus happy studying

Cpl

Post Number: 695
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jack,
Sorry, the "Theiene" should have been "Theanine."
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Cpl

Post Number: 696
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jack,
Here's a supplement blocker, though it's also designed to be a mood enhancer.
http://5-hydroxytryptamine.com/
The English appears to be a strange translation. If you scroll down to the bottom you can find the supplement details/contents. Note the Theiene (sp?), from green tea that the Plejaren recommended to the Core Group, and also the deep greens like Spirulina seem they will help, another Plejaren reco.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Nosajanimus

Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. Thank you Newinitiation.

To you Verlanis...Many foods that we eat, from meat and cheese, natural and processed foods to pure junk like soda, contain phenylalanine which is a direct precursor to phenylethylamine ( so is Benzylamine). Phenylalanine is necessary in the body however phenylethylamine is not. Without MAO-B, the phenylalanine would mostly be excreted in the urine, harmless, instead of turned to phenylethylamine and kept in the body to wreak havoc. Parkinson's disease and Alzheimers disease involve the body's over production of MAO-B. There are chemicals developed that block MAO-B but some of the natural sources of MAO-B inhibitors are as follows; Cordyceps Sinensis ( a highly prized mushroom), Kava (Piper Methylisticum) which contains 6 MAO-B inhibitors, Fo-Ti (Polygonum multiflorum), flavanols epicatechin and procyanidin, there are others as well. Also I believe that Rapamycin, an antibiotic drug created from Streptomyces hygroscopicus, a bacteria first found in the soil on Rapa Nui a.k.a. Easter Island, is also a potent MAO-B blocker.
I would love to read any additional information that any of the forum members might come across.
Always in search of the Truth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page